The Picnic Tease

Story Info
She tantalizes her boyfriend during outing.
1.2k words
4.09
45.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's about two o'clock in the afternoon and I want to go on a picnic. You, of course, would prefer to stay inside and fuck all day but I refuse to let you touch me until you fulfill my wishes. J I'm wearing a nice summer dress and I prepare the basket while you get ready. When I meet you at the door you notice that I'm carrying an extra bag. You ask me what's in it, but I shake my head, smile and grab your hand as we proceed to the bus stop.

We don't have to wait too long for the bus and, to my pleasure, I realize that there aren't a lot of passengers. We sit at the back of the bus. Five minutes into the ride, I turn towards you and place my left hand on your thigh. I raise my other hand to back of your neck to lightly caress it as I lean close to your ear.

"I dreamt of sucking you last night. You were helping me shop at the mall and I was in a lingerie store. I sneaked you into my changing room and changed into a teddy. We got so aroused that we started to kiss in the room: you had your hands on my ass and you were grinding against my pussy. Then I had this unbearable age to suck your cock and lick your ass. And I kneeled in front of you, shoved down your pants and boxers and licked the head of your cock. Then I told you to turn around and bend over and I sniffed and licked your ass. Do you like the sound of that?"

You nod soundlessly as by now I have my hand inside your jeans and have it firmly wrapped around your cock, through your underwear. You're breathing heavily as I lick and bite your earlobe.

"Would you like me to put my head in your lap right now and suck your cock through your boxers? But you'd have to pay attention so that we don't miss our stop; and I know just what would keep your attention."

I remove my right hand from your neck and place it in between my legs. I close my eyes for a moment and then stare into yours as I raise my hand, revealing a very wet index finger. I rub it on your lips and since I love to taste myself, proceed to lick it off. You suddenly realize that my hand is no longer on your cock. You try to move your head back to see what's going on but I bite your bottom lip, placing my hand on the back of your neck to keep you still. Finally you feel my left hand again, this time directly on your cock. You relax again until you feel something strange closing over the base of your cock. You quickly move your head to look down and see that I've give you a cock ring.

"That's just to keep you in check. Can't have you cumming prematurely now can we? Now here's our stop!"

I adjust my clothing and gather our stuff while I leave you to get yourself presentable.

We enter the park, looking around until we finally find a perfect spot to picnic and I go into the basket to get our stuff. My dress is rather short, and when I bend over you get a glimpse of my underwear. You realize that it is crotch-less and your fingers itch to touch the glistening lips of my visible pussy. When I think that I've tempted you enough I sit down and beckon you to join me. I notice that there are a few couples scattered around the park, but it isn't crowded. You begin to eat some salad but I take out a small container of ice cream out of the igloo. It's kind of melted but still edible.

You've finally begin to relax as we talk, when suddenly a bit of ice cream drops on my breast, right over my right nipple. You get a napkin to wipe it up, but I stop you. Looking straight into your eyes, I smile playfully.

"Lick it."

You fumble a bit in astonishment, looking around you as a couple, from a distance, enjoy their meal.

"No one's paying attention to us. Lick it NOW before it ruins my dress."

Unable to resist you lean over, place your left hand on my stomach and hesitantly lick the ice cream from my nipple.

"Clean it properly, and get the rest that dribbled down underneath my breast."

As you enthusiastically lick and suck my nipple and the underside of my breast through the dress, you notice that I am wearing a lacy demi-cup bra. As my breathing begins to change audibly I push your head away.

"That's enough."

You sit back up, your erection evident. I smile, finishing my ice cream as I resume the conversation. While we talk I lean against you, tweaking your nipples and rubbing your stomach from time to time. You reach out to touch my breast and I viciously pinch one of your nipples.

"Don't touch me, slut. I didn't say you could."

Pleased with your immediate obedience I smile at you as we continue talking. Shifting towards the baskets I take out some crab cakes and soda for the both of us. As you drink the soda I swiftly pull your zipper down and gave your cock a quick squeeze. You choke on the soda, allowing some to spill from your mouth and unto your crotch.

"Awwww, isn't that a shame? It appears to be my turn to clean up."

I unbuckle your jeans, toss my hair to the right so that you can see my face and tongue as I lick and suck the soda from your boxers, making it even wetter than before. You look around nervously, noticing that one lady a few feet away has noticed our antics and is trying to observe us discreetly. I push my head further into your jeans so that my tongue can lick against your balls, and the cock ring that circles the base of your penis.

"There! All finished now."

Your cock is aching from all my teasing, made worse from the toy around your cock. And I'm about to make it worse. I had planned to extend the teasing but find that I don't have enough patience. Picking up my soda I move to straddle you, placing the soda beside you so that I can tastefully arrange the hem of my dress around us. I place my pussy right over your over your crotch, and you realize how wet I am, when you feel my pussy juice soaking your boxers. I wrap my legs around your waist and kiss you lightly as I take your left hand and place it on my ass under the dress.

"Push your finger into my asscrack...further down...yessss...right there. Do you feel how damp it is there? That's my pussy juice. You got me so hot and wet. Only you."

I move my head to your neck, licking it lightly as I slowly begin to grind against your crotch.

More coming soon...