The Picnic Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
She taunts him to her breaking point.
1.3k words
4.43
31.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my first story "The Picnic Tease". I've never written an erotic story prior to this so all of the feedback and votes have been well-appreciated. Good or bad, I love it so don't stop doing it. I know that I can do better and hope to improve.

You press your cheek firmly against my temple as you struggle to control and inhibit your movements. Your fingers dig into my hips as I slowly grind my wet cunt up and down the length of your cock, woefully trapped beneath your cotton boxers. We're both breathing heavily, my mouth open against your neck as I swirl my tongue, tasting your sweat and nipping you occasionally. I shove my slightly sweaty hands in the back of your shirt, at times squeezing your shoulders and moving my hands into your hair.

"Take...take the ring off my dick. Fuck, I need to come."

I lift my face from your neck abruptly to look at you. My black hair is somewhat dishevelled and my face is flushed. You can see a faint sheen of sweat on my forehead and my mouth is slightly open as I am still panting. My legs tighten around your waist for one last grind against your cock, after which I abruptly remove my hands from around your neck and place them on the ground. I slowly slide down your legs, until I am able to lift my right leg over you in order to shift completely to the side.

"Zip your pants up."

I try to straighten myself as best as I can and begin to clear our little picnic area as you sit there in shock, then disbelief at the abrupt halt I placed on our antics. As I move around you can see my wetness smeared against my inner thighs. My nipples are pebbled and obvious against the soft material of my dress. My breathing is still somewhat irregular so you know that I am not as calm as I appear to be.

"You can't mean that. God, Devnet just..."

"Do it. Or perhaps you would prefer the lady over there to get herself into a frenzy staring at your cock that is bulging in your boxers. Or do you?" My head tilts slightly, a bemused smile on my lips as I look over at the lady who had been watching us the whole time. She was a slim blonde, with what looked to be about B-sized breasts, one of which she was rubbing slightly while staring at your crotch. Her jeans clad legs were clenched tightly together.

"I can't say the thought of it doesn't push me to the edge but I'd prefer not to share. Get ready." I swing my gaze back to you, observing as you try to get your cock into a comfortable position. You zip up your jeans slowly and gingerly get to your feet. I bend to pick up the basket and take your hand in mine as we walk towards the exit of the park. You breathe slowly trying to get your impulses under control. I rub my fingers over your knuckles.

"Poor baby. You're simply aching to pound into me aren't you? I know. My pussy's still clenching, even now with my inner labia sliding together constantly when I walk because I'm just so wet." I sigh thoughtfully. "I don't think that we'll be taking the bus after all. That would take entirely too long wouldn't it?" I point out, grinning up at you. "I say we take a taxi!"

We rush toward the taxi stand. Luckily for you we catch one quickly as my last words all but wiped out your control and you were tempted to grab me, shove me against a pole and simply fuck and fuck until both of us were drained. You still somehow had the presence of mind to open the door for me, and I slid in flashing a cheeky grin over my shoulder. You came in quickly and closed the door as I told the driver my address. I sidled to your left side quickly, resting my head on your shoulder and rubbing your chest slowly with my left hand. Slowly I move it over to your right hand and gently bring it down right between my legs and directly unto my pussy. Automatically your fingers dip between my folds already slick with my fluids as you figure that I've never been this wet before. You slowly rub your finger against my inner lips, causing me to moan softly in your ear as I open my legs a little wider. You slide two of your fingers down my pussy until you read the entrance and tap lightly. The sound of your fingers tapping my wet pussy is quite audible and you look up to see if the driver is watching, but he seems to be rather oblivious.

My tugging on your hands quickly regains your attention and you satisfy my demands by sinking your finger slowly into my cunt. I grimace slightly as my cunt is still really tight but the pain adds an extra dimension to the pleasure that I'm addicted to. You slowly pull your fingers out and sink them back in, hearing the sound your finger makes as it sinks into my impossibly wet orifice. You lift your face from my hair to watch and you can see the fluids slowly pull out as your fingers forge in and pull out. In and out. In and out. My eyes are clenched as tightly as my fingers are in your shirt and my hips undulate in response to your fingers. I try to increase the speed but your right arm is wrapped, from behind, around my waist and you hold me down keeping me to your pace. The slow but forceful fingering into my cunt, ending with audible slaps of your palm hitting my pussy.

Vehicles speed by and buildings pass but neither of us notice, being absorbed in our own steaming activities. From my increasingly loud whimpers and the clenching of my pussy around your fingers you realize that I am dangerously close to climax. You add your thumb to the mixture, dipping it into my pussy just below my clit, getting it good and wet before you push up the hood and rub it slowly. My back arches abruptly and my entire body is frozen for one second before it begins to jerk abruptly beside yours. My vaginal muscles imprison your fingers in my cunt and my mouth opens on a soft gasp. My eyes open wide then close again and I begin to breathe heavily, overcome with the orgasm. You eventually take your fingers out of my pussy rubbing it gently and you look up as the driver turns into our driveway.

The driver turns around with a huge Cheshire cat grin on his face. "No charge for this ride. I'm still in the holiday spirit."

My eyes open at his words and realizing how I must look, quickly remove your hand from my crotch so that I can close my legs. I hurriedly pull down my dress as I try to make myself presentable but the flushed look of my body, my irregular pants and the satisfied look in my eyes are easy enough to deduce. I smile at you somewhat shyly and gesture for you to open the door. We take our things and climb out, but not before you get a good look at the seat to see the huge wet spot I left there. Your right hand is even wetter, glistening with my juices, the smell of my pussy slowly permeating the air. I grab your right hand just above the wrist, as we walk up the steps of my porch to the door, hold it palm up and lick it slowly from the edge straight up to the tip of your index finger.

"Such good behaviour certainly warrants an especially good reward."

*exhale* Hope y'all enjoyed it! Of course there will be more and don't forget to vote and give feedback good or bad. When I become brave enough I just may allow public comments :)