The Picnics Wife

Story Info
Taking a Ministers wife at a picnic.
2.7k words
4.15
71.3k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Picnic

I got an email yesterday from an old friend letting me know about a picnic coming up. They said that it was a big even and that a lot of people would be there including a few of the local churches. This intrigued me as most religion does and I had nothing to do on the day in question so I decided to attend. As the Saturday of the picnic came I let my friend know that I would be attending alone as my wife was out of town and our kids were going to stay home to avoid the boredom.

I wore my normal gear of flip-flops, a well-worn gray t-shirt and Board shorts with a drawstring. If you saw me on a regular day in this you would think I had no aspirations and some days you are correct. Today I planned on talking with some folks, finding out how they tick and eat some food.

I arrived at the park and quickly found my friend Jim. He told me to walk around and get to know some of the folks so thats what I did. It was easy enough to mingle with the folks around as they were all the type to nod and say hello. Across the group in front of me was a few folks playing cornel with drinks in hand and others were sitting at the panic table eating their BBQ and burgers.

There were very few kids and thought that this was a nice change as they can sometimes be a bit hard to have around especially if I were to see something especially tasty. As I walked I happened upon an old friend Trevor in conversation with a couple. Trevor was about the same height as me 6'1 with a strong jaw and cocky attitude. He was loathed by many for how mean he could be and wore his hair pushed back short and wavy. Mouse brown with hard gray eyes and a 2 day old stubble grown in on his face. Today it seemed odd for how he was dressed given the temperature outside.

While not particularly hot it was also not cold either. I imagine he was hoping to look tougher than I knew him to be. He was wearing a black leather jacket, Black t-shirt, Old-worn jeans and a pair of broken in work boots. I walked up to them and slapped Trevors ass causing him to say "Who in the hell?!" In his normal grub timber, as he spun around to knock some sense into whomever just thought that was a good idea.

Upon seeing me his eyes lit up on the recognition and we exchanged our hellos since so long ago. After these pleasantries he turned to the couple that he was talking to and apologized for his language which I thought was weird for sure. Then he introduced me to them and I found out that his name was John and he was a minister at a local church and his wife Stacy.

I shook Johns hand and noticed a lack of confidence in his stance and demeanor but he held a strong handshake which was nice to see. Then I reached out to shake Stacys hand and as I looked in her eyes I could see sex. I could see from her eyes what she wanted and needed and I aimed to give her just that.

As we stood and talked I would steal glances at Stacy and look her up and down. Stacy had blond hair and blue eyes and a body that told you she knew what she had and how to handle herself and others. She was wearing a summer dress that buttoned up the front and scooped on her chest but held above her cleavage and dropped to below her knees, It was white with small flowers over it.

If I hadn't seen what I saw in her eyes I would have thought she was not in any need of attention. That was not the case and while I had her eye I blatantly checked her out, starting at her large breasts and continued down her body and over her hips and even motioned non-verbally to turn to the side and afford me another view which she smiled demurely and feigned the need to check her scrappy sandals and twisted to the side and over. Not only did this allow me a view of her spectacular ass but also as she bent over I noticed that she was wearing a white lace bra and as she stood up she looked to me for my approval which I happily gave.

At a break in the conversation John and Stacy excused themselves to get some food and left Trevor and myself to talk privately. I looked at Trevor and before I even said anything he knew what I was going to say. "She sure does look ready to fuck doesn't she?" He said. My reply was a nod of the head and we talked about the best options for us here. I told him that I wanted him to play defense and keep her husband distracted while I worked on Stacy.

At that our plan was set and we put it into action. We stayed near enough each other to know when it was time to go and when we saw Stacy stand up and move toward the bathroom building about 300 yards from the picnic I indicated to Trevor that it was time.

He moved to John as I walked toward the same building as Stacy. I was about 200 yards behind her and knew I would need to wait for her to come out before I started. During my walk behind her I watched as her ass shimmy left and right and my cock stood up ready to play only being constrained by the leg of my board shorts. To the left of the bathrooms there was a closed ranger office and I walked over to the door and tested it for being locked which it was.

This was a simple lock and I made quick work of it to unlock it. I then returned in time to see Stacy come out and she again smiled at me and lowered her head. "Hello Stacy! Whats a nice girl like you doing near a horny bastard like me?"

She blushed and started to walk around the building to return to the party. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around and looked in her eyes and asked, "Do you really want to go back there right now or would you rather have a talk with me in private?" She was looking down and I held her hand in mine between us and only 6 inches from the clear erection contained in my pants.

She looked at that then into my eyes and pleaded weakly "I'm married and I shouldn't. What if John comes to look for me?"

"If it's privacy you would like then thats what I would be happy to provide" I assured her and with that I turned her toward the ranger office and placed my hand slowly across her lower back to rest on her right hip as I walked her to the newly unlocked office.

While I crossed the span of open field between the two buildings I looked back and caught Trevors eye and he was doing well keeping John distracted. Trevor saw me close the door with her inside. She walked through the office that seemed to triple in size from what was available on the outside. The front office was full of windows and I knew doing anything here would be too dangerous for her to comfortably do what I had planned so we travelled deeper into the office until we reached a break room with a large couch and chairs and I invited her to sit.

As she did her dress rose to above her knees and slightly parted her legs as the couch sank deep and caught her off guard. I sat on her left side and left about a cushion of space between us to calm her into comfort. I looked her over and we talked quietly for a few minutes and I reached over and brushed a strand of her hair that had fallen in her face slowly behind her ear then told her how great she looked in the dress and asked if she would model it for me.

She told me she couldn't and that she was no model but I was able to get her standing and then had her stand in different poses including bending away from me as well as toward me. The latter move caused her scoop top to open up to me and show me more of that white bra and the material was clear enough to be able to see her pink nipples through. I exclaimed "Beautiful!" She blushed and shooed away my comment as a lie.

I asked her for a twirl because in my lowered seat I would get a much better view up her dress then even she realized. She saw no harm in this and soon did a spin for me and her dress expectantly flared up around her hips giving me a view of not just her thighs but also her panties. They were white like her bra and seemed to be made of the same material. The thong went up her ass in a fantastic fashion and as she finished her turn I looked at the front of her panties and saw the tuft of blond hair. She looked at me and where my eyes were and knew what I was looking at.

"Oh no, You shouldn't have seen that. I shouldn't be here." She flatly said aloud.

Neither statement had any intent and she was not ready to go anywhere. I stood up and she made no movement either way and I walked behind her and swept her hair over her right shoulder and began kissing the nape of her neck and worked up to her earlobe while my hands slowly slid to the front of her dress. They slid over her breasts causing her to shudder but not move and then they landed on the top button of her dress.

"You are Beautiful" I stated the fact as I unbuttoned the first button. "You are the Sexiest women here today" and unbuttoned another button. "You shouldn't hide this body from others" and unbuttoned a third button.

She played her hands on top of mine but did not move them away. I could hear her breathing increase in her excitement. I moved my right hand to her left breast and slid inside of her bra and quickly found her hard nipple. I pinched her nipple and squeezed her breast causing her to moan. As I played with her breast my left hand unbuttoned the 4th button. I then slid the dress from her shoulders and it dropped to the floor pooling at her feet.

She shivered in her place and I pressed my covered cock into her ass as she stood there in her bra and panties with my right hand still manipulating her breast. I whispered in her ear to take her bra off to which she slowly did and when she pulled it away I looked over her shoulder and saw both of those breasts heave up and down deeply with the rise and fall of her quickening breath.

I moved my left hand over her pantied front and down between her legs and could feel how wet she was and even felt that she had become so wet that it started to drip down her legs. "When were you last touched like a wanted woman?" I asked. Her reply caused me to Harden even more than I knew was possible. "I've never been touched like this before" she whispered to me as she shuddered and moaned as I felt her knees go weak and this caused my left hand to apply more pressure to her pussy and one finger sipped by her panties and into her waiting pussy. I felt her first orgasm hit and knew she would want more and more of this. I began to slide in and out of her with my middle finger drawing it back over her clitoris with each withdrawal.

I continued this at varying speeds until she climaxed again then pulled her panties down and slid them into my pocket knowing she would not be wearing them again. I pushed her over to the couch and laid her over the armrest hanging her breasts over the couch and opening her ass to me. She tried to lift up until I dropped my shorts and lined my cock up with her open pussy. I placed my large head pressed against her entrance and asked when she last touched herself. "This Morning!" She almost screamed. She then surprised me by pushing back against me piercing herself on my cock as it slid into her like she was fitting a glove when she came again. While she was unable to move I started sawing in and out hard and heard the front door open and close. She must not have noticed or couldn't respond as she started moaning louder.

I saw a figure approaching the room then Trevor walked in the room with us. Stacys eyes must have been closed because she never reacted once. As I kept fucking her hard and she was screaming Trevor stood in front of her and quietly pulled his 7 inch dick out and placed it at her lips. Her eyes shot open in surprise at the new addition but as another orgasm came on she opened her mouth and Trevor took that as an invitation and push his cock in her mouth.

She closed around his cock and began sucking it like it tasted better than any lollipop around. We stayed like this for another 7 minutes until I pulled out of her and had Trevor lay on the floor and told Stacy to straddle him. She was compliant to me and did as she was told. Soon she was taking Trevor fully into her sex and started bouncing up and down as Trevor was able to manipulate her lithe body around. I stood over them and she hungrily reached over and took me fully in her mouth until the hair at the base of my dick tickled her nose. She was the best cocksucker I have ever come across and soon I planned on humming across her.

I could feel the cum building up and asked where she wanted it. She didn't answer me so I put it all in her mouth and told her to swallow it all. While Trevor continued to fuck her I played with her Breasts and alternated pinching, licking, sucking and biting her nipples. I could tell that Trevor was close and made a final effort to get her one more orgasm before we were done with her. I reached down between Trevor and Stacy and rubbed her already sensitive clitoris and caused her to cum at the same time as Trevor and we all seemed to fall over at the same time.

I sat and watched as she pulled her Bra on and looked for her panties as cum began to drip from her recently fucked pussy. She reached down and scooped up what had escaped and put it to her mouth and cleaned the cum from her hand. Sensing she had been gone to long she disregarded her panties being lost and put her dress on and headed for the door. I told her that Trevor and I should go first and she should follow a few minutes after us.

Trevor and I made it back to the picnic and John all but sprinted to us asking if we had seen Stacy. I told him that I would be hard pressed to miss her if I had but that I heard someone sounded like they were having a helluva time in the women's room. At about this time Stacy walked up to us on wobbly legs and apologized to John for taking so long in the bathroom. "Something came up" she said "and wouldn't stay down but I was able to tame it in the end." She looked at Trevor and I, smiled then kissed her husband with our cum still fresh on her lips.