The Pics of My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The stranger goes on with another man's wife.
951 words
3.56
54.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schumi007
schumi007
33 Followers

My heart is beating faster and faster. What could I do against this? How far would they go? This time I have a big Problem, because my wife wasn't at home. She has the whole weekend a Workshop from the Company. So I reply the mail with this information and get immediately a response. I should make the ordered pictures till Wednesday and till tomorrow I should send them a picture from myself naked from head to toe, front and back, a close-up from my hard cock and a close-up from my cock, hand and stomach with cum on it. They wrote that this task couldn't be so difficult, so they wait for the pics.

I don't care why they want some pictures from me now. After my wife gone for her workshop, I take a shower and search the tripod. I arrange the camera on it and start the self-timer. I make the two whole body shots and take the camera from the tripod. As I sit on the bed I stroke my cock with the left hand and make the picture from my hard cock with the right hand. After the first picture I proceed stroking till coming. With cum on my hand, stomach and oozing out of my cock I make the last picture.

After I cleaned myself I send the pics to them.

Tuesday I told my wife that I want to make more pics from her. She said that she's not in the mood and that I have enough pics from her now. She's no model and that's no fun for her, so she's not interested in more pics. I was in panic and need a good reason to convince her. Than I take my wife by the hand and lead her to the couch. I told her that we are in big trouble, because some guys hacked into my computer got the pictures from her and threaten that they send them to her and my boss, if we don't do as they want. At last they would send them to all of our friends. What possibilities do we have, she asked. I'm so sorry, but I think if we don't want to loose our jobs and friends, we must do as they wish.

So she agreed to make the pictures. We drove to a nearby sea and she begin to walk around like last time. There are some people lying on the beach on this hot summer evening. So it's not so difficult to make some pics from her with other people.

Later at home we send the pics and wait for a reply. They thanked for the pics and said it's time to get more private. I should make five pictures my wife naked, except stocking and garter-belt, sucking a cock and five pictures showing her with a cock in her pussy. They want the cock come on her face and so five pics from her face showing the fresh cum. We have time till Friday.

Thursday evening my wife prepared herself for the next shooting. She chooses carefully her undergarment as they wished. We met in the bedroom. At first she hesitated a little bit, because I never come before on her face, but after a few minutes she said that she is thinking that she can handle it. And so she started to suck my cock while I make some pics. One my cock pointing to her open mouth, and the rest her head showing my cock partially or full in her mouth. After this I prepare tripod and camera and we begin fucking. We fuck wild like animals. My wife wasn't so hot before. Before I cum I pulled away from her pussy and shot all my semen on her face and hair. On the last pic you can see her with tongue out licking semen dripping from her nose.

The response of our mail was a question: "Well done! Do you like it? Does it make you hot?" After we answered "yes" we got the following: "We know! You hear from us!!!"

Next week we got a new mail. "Do you planned your holidays yet?" they asked. We answered that we hadn't. Than we should plan to get four weeks from 15th of August. They will send us the tickets to Florida and prepare the hotel for us. Now we're in trouble. On one side it is positive, there's someone who pays for our holidays and on the other side we don't know how far this would go. We think that we have no choice and so answered that it was ok and send them our address. Five days later we got the tickets.

Three Weeks later we arrive in Florida and take a taxi to the hotel. We were very impressed, because it's a beautiful hotel and they booked a suite for us. We have a very big living-room and a big bedroom with a King-Size-Bed! On the table in the living-room we found a message:

Welcome! We hope that you enjoyed your trip. In the lobby you find an Internet-PC. We recommend that you check your e-mail every morning at 9 o'clock. Today at nine PM your wife should go to the sauna. Only your wife! She should enter the sauna naked and has to go to the highest bench. She should sit directly facing the door. After twenty minutes she could go out into the whirlpool. All in all she should do this tree times. After this she could go to your room. And instruct her that she always has to spread her legs apart. She don't know us, but we know her!

End of Part 2

schumi007
schumi007
33 Followers