The Picture Ch. 05

Story Info
The evening continues until Alice learns of a secret.
1.1k words
3.82
15.2k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunrockSin
SunrockSin
184 Followers

There she was, sitting on the living room floor completely naked, coming down from two, maybe three incredible orgasms that James, this wonderful man, had created in her using just his hands, fingers, and fingertips. She would never have thought any other person could simply touch her with their hands and make her feel so incredibly satisfied. Now she wanted to please him, please him as much as he pleased her. She was ready to use her hands, mouth, pussy and if he wanted to, her ass to please him and yet he pushed her away, wanting to slow down.

Now she simply sat on the floor and watched as he stood up, slowly unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off and carefully tossed it onto a nearby chair. He then slipped off his shoes and socks, tucking the socks neatly into the shoes and placing them next to the chair. Alice could feel herself begin to tremble a bit as he reached to his pants. James slowly unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his top button and unzipped his pants. He then stepped out of his pants.

She looked up at him in jockey shorts, his erection pressing them outward in an enormous tent. Licking her lips unconsciously, she watched as he grabbed the elastic waistband, worked it out over his cock and then pulled his underwear down. Alice didn't notice what he did with his underwear, she remained focused on his cock.

Not sure what James wanted, she remained on the floor, poised and ready to pounce on his cock. He moved around her, his balls bouncing slightly as he stepped, and sat down on one of her throw rugs. Leaning back, he laid down on the floor and waited for her to move to him.

Alice turned and paused a moment, simply looking at him, his chest with just a bit of hair on it, his tiny nipples firm, waiting for a touch, his hard cock, throbbing just off his pubis. She walked over, straddled him and began to lower herself onto him, but James quickly sat up and moved her leg so she sat beside him whispering, "Only your hands, only use your hands on me."

"But..."

"Please, only your hands."

"But I want to make you feel me, I want to make you feel like you made me feel," she replied.

"You can do that with your hands. Remember how I did it myself, that should help guide you."

Remembering what he did, she sat down and ran her hands over his chest, toying a bit with his nipples. His response surprised her as she noticed his cock twitching as she gently pinched his nipples. She leaned to his ear and whispered, "Your nipples..."

"Yes, I can feel it all the way down into my balls," he moaned.

She continued running her fingers over his chest, over his nipples watching his cock twitch up and down, feeling his chest rise and fall faster and faster. Fighting off the urge to grab his cock, she continued on his chest, on his nipples until he began arching his back, lifting his hips and pushing his cock upward, as if fucking the sky.

When he finally whimpered and jerked his cock upward in a mock thrust she reached down, took firm hold of his shaft in one hand and grabbed his balls with the other, she began stroking him. Her fist slid quickly up over the head while her fingernails scratched lightly over his balls. James continued pumping his hips as she ran her hand up and down his cock, squeezing it hard, harder than she had squeezed any guy before.

Alice looked at his face, it was contorted and red as he felt the pleasure coursing through his body. He was getting close so she slowed a bit, trying to ease him to the edge but not quite going over. Moaning loudly he raised his hips but she suddenly stopped moving her hand, she watched his face as his eye opened and he pleaded, "Please Alice, please."

She then stroked him hard, squeezing his balls while he arched his back, lifted his hips and came, spurting a long arc of cum into the air to splash back down on his chest. Alice leaned forward so the next spurts of cum splashed on her breasts in splash after splash. When he quit spurting, she rubbed his cock over her breasts, smearing the cum all over herself, she then climbed on top of him, pressed her breasts to his chest. The cum smeared between them as he whispered in her ear, "You see, it was so good."

"But why just with our hands. It could have been so much better with our mouths..."

"But has it ever been like this with just your hands?"

"No."

"So we can feel this good without the worry of condoms, and birth control and other things," he said.

"I'm on the pill and by now we wouldn't need to worry about condoms."

"You don't think so?"

"No why, I mean we're both clean," Alice said, suddenly pausing. Rolling off of him and sitting up she looked down at his face, trying to read the emotion. She saw a tear forming in his eye. "We're both clean aren't we?"

"I, ah... things happened so fast," he mumbled.

"HIV?"

"No, no, not that, but..." he paused.

"Oh damn, why didn't you tell me."

"I didn't know it would go this fast, that I would... you would, I just didn't know. Besides, would you have continued to go out with me?"

"I don't know, I don't know," Alice replied, jumping up and running to the kitchen. She grabbed a towel and quickly dried the cum off her breasts and stomach.

'You won't..."

"How do you know, it may..."

"I know, we have been safe for now."

"For now? What do you expect from here?"

"We just have to be careful," James replied.

"Careful, careful, careful until I finally get it."

"No, plenty of couples with the right precautions..."

"Damn it I don't want precautions, I want... I want..." she stopped for a moment and then continued, "I want you to leave."

"Alice..."

"Now please, please leave," she said before rushing into her bedroom and closing the door behind her. She listened as he fumbled about for a few minutes and then she heard the door quietly close.

Alice climbed into the shower and scrubbed her body until her skin was bright red and ached. She then climbed into bed, rested her head on the pillow and tried to think of something other than James. After about fifteen minutes of tossing and turning she reached her hand down between her legs, slipped her finger into herself and then slid it up to her clit. Closing her eyes she focused on the sensation of her finger slowly rolling over her tiny nub.

SunrockSin
SunrockSin
184 Followers