The Picture of Elegance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax baby," mom said softly, "Mommy will make your hardon go away for real this time."

She stroked it slowly for several minutes holding it right at the base, but I knew I could last for a while now. Sensing this mom let go and leaned away from me, my dick swung in my lap as she reached into her purse, and started digging around. Jean leaned forward just slightly and watched her movements with a curious expression, until mom sat back up with a tube of KY jelly in her hand.

Shifting in her seat, Jean turned back to watch the television as mom squeezed a generous glob onto my stiff swollen cock and began massaging it in with both hands. I groaned as mom jacked me off with one fist stacked on top of the other amid the wet sounds of her hands sliding up and down my pole.

I turned my head from side to side in ecstasy, however my tolerance was high after cumming once already and so several minutes went by with the three of us sitting there like that.

Jean's weight shifted a bit from side to side as the couch depressed slightly in the center with every down stroke of my mother's hands on my cock. Finally mom said, "Phew, I'm getting tired, are you almost there honey?"

In an apologetic tone I answered, "No, not really..."

There was a pause and then mom said, "Well don't worry baby, mommy won't leave you like this."

With that she stood up and kicked off her shoes, dropped her skirt to the floor and stood over my knees with her legs apart. She looked over her shoulder saying, "My arms are tired honey, so just hold it still and mommy will put it in her butt okay?"

"Okay,"

Aunt Jean's jaw gaped open as mom stood poised above me, ready to sit on my cock. Hiking her blouse up above her waist she reached down and pulled her panties to one side as her big round butt lowered down over my lap. I held my slick cock in one hand and deftly lined it up with her asshole which spread over it slowly until the head was buried and all that Mrs. Michaels and I could see was the shaft of my cock pointing straight up into my mom's asshole between her big broad asscheeks, wrapped in black garters and framed at the tops of her thighs by her pantyhose.

"Unghhh," mom groaned as she slowly sank my dick into her ass.

Jean shifted noticeably in her seat but didn't say a word as mom's tight asshole -wrapped around my shaft like a rubber gasket- slid slowly down its slick surface. Once she had the top third of it up her butt mom began to pump her ass up and down steadily. This time offering no apology to Mrs. Michaels, mom panted audibly as she slid up and down my dick, going up until the crest of my head showed just outside her asshole and then down a little bit further each time. She had her hands on her knees and I could feel her bowels stretch around the head of my oozing dick as she now took 2/3 of it up her ass on every stroke. Mrs. Michaels' head was turned to watch and I could feel her breath blow heavily against my folded arm.

Mom's asshole was tight but she pushed it against my dick agressively, determined to feel its whole length buried in her shitter. She was forcing it down on every stroke and the pressure was making me grimace in pleasure as her weight pushed me slowly back into the couch.

I shifted forward and tried to steady myself. I grabbed the couch cushion to my right and squeezed but to my left Aunt Jean had her legs spread open so far that her thigh was pressed firmly against my own. Faking a gesture of unconscious urgency I reached out over her naked thigh and planted my hand firmly between her legs, grasping the warm couch cushion right in front of her sweltering cunt.

I panted and grunted as mom worked my dick further and further into her anus and felt on my arm Mrs. Michaels' breathing; heavy and arrhythmic. She panted and squirmed as she watched the depraved act of sodomy right in front of her. Fucking my dick up into my mom's ass now that my arms steadied me, I began to meet mom's downward thrusts as her asshole approached the very base of my cock. Mom moaned in a high tone as her buttcheeks flexed and relaxed, flexed and relaxed, as my cock slid smoothly out of her ass and then back in, and finally she had it, she sat down on my lap and sighed, waiting just a moment before shifting her weight back and forth and then fucking the whole length of my cock in long steady strokes.

I fucked up into her ass every time she sat on it, raising my weight up on my hands. For a moment I made my movements deliberately sporadic and shifted as though I were losing my grip. I constantly repositioned the hand between Mrs. Michaels legs just a little bit each time, inching closer and closer, and sometimes farther away, until I stopped these movements with my wrist positioned less than a centimeter from sweltering her cunt. I could feel it's warmth like a wet heat that radiated onto my skin. I closed my eyes and fucked my mother's asshole feeling, tentatively at first, Aunt Jean's wet panty covered pussy bump up against my wrist. It happened here and there as I pretended to pay no attention and soon Aunt Jean shifted her weight forward and stopped with her hot pussy butted right up against my wrist.

She held still as, panting and sweating mom set her hands down on my knees and began dropping her weight down onto my dick, taking my whole pole right down to the hilt in hard butt slapping strokes that caused my weight to shift on the couch. I began focusing my weight onto my hands so that on each thrust my wrist pressed firmly against Mrs. Michaels' cunt.

Jean sat there with her legs spread wide open and my arm pressed firmly against her mound. Very slowly, her hips began to move, grinding her clit and swollen lips against the firm surface of my wrist. I could feel her wetness sweating through the satin fabric of her thong panties as my mom's ass slapped against my lap with loud swacking noises.

I left my arm where it was and even pushed back against her movements, pulsing pressure on her clit and cunt-lips, sandwiching them between the flexed muscle and firm tendons of my wrist and Aunt Jean's humping pelvic bone. Gradually I pressed into her harder and harder and she humped against me harder and harder until finally, with a groan she reached up and took hold of my arm at the elbow, and using it like a lever began cramming her cunt into my wrist with all the strength in her legs and butt as well as that of her arms and chest to pound her swollen pussy like ground chuck under a mallet.

As she did so I felt a seeping wetness soak into her panties that soon began to drip down my arm and into the cushion fabric, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Aunt Jean was pulling on my arm like a pilot caught in a nose dive, slamming it against her box and then writhing on it; pushing it way only to slam it back as hard as she could right between her wide-open legs. Each thrust grew more frantic and unsteady than the last and soon she let go and pushed her right knee out into my lap as she wrenched her panties off to one side and rubbed her whole cunt furiously with one hand as a clear fluid splashed all over my arm and her thighs and left a large dark spot on the couch between her legs.

Mom's ass moved more slowly on my dick and I could tell she was getting tired. Breathing hard I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back as I leaned forward and stood up behind her. Mom's body was bent in every direction as she stood there with my dick still buried to the hilt in her ass.

"Lay down mom," I said as I pushed her onto the couch.

"Okay," she mumbled, almost as an afterthought as she plunged face down, putting up her elbows at the last second.

Aunt Jean moved to get out of the way but I pushed mom right across her lap and squatted on top of her fat upturned butt. I grabbed my cock by the root and pointed it down; plunging into her asshole I began slowly fucking her with both hands resting my weight on her lower back.

Aunt Jean stared wide-eyed at my mom's big butt right in her lap as it was being fucked and then looked up at me. Her eyes looked urgent, almost questioning and soon she struggled to fit a hand down between her and my mom but couldn't. I fucked mom's ass in firm strokes as mom lay with her face upturned to one side and her arms folded just above her breasts, the fingers of both hands clenching together as she moaned on each thrust I made into her hot slick asshole.

Jean didn't know what to do with her hands at first but finally rested them on the beached whale that spanned her lap. Placing one hand on mom's supple back and the other on her left thigh she watched her friend take it up the ass from her own son right in front of her.

Mom's panties were still only pushed off to the side and had begun rubbing against my cock so I reached down and with both hands wrenched them upwards until the stubborn material tore and her ass was finally laid bare. Then I grabbed her blouse and pulled it towards me. It slid over her shoulders and then stopped until the first button (of those still attached) popped off and mom's arms were pulled down to her sides. I pulled it down until another broke and the cloth was down around her waist, holding both arms behind her back, her bra still attached around her shoulders and back though her naked breasts hung beneath her, pressed against the soft fabric of the couch. I ran my hands over her naked skin feeling the droplets of sweat pool together and slide, lightly splashing and collecting in the narrow of her spine as she moaned softly.

"Oh fuck me baby, right on Aunty Jean's lap. Aunty Jean knows that I'm an asswhore -that I love getting fucked in the ass."

Jean's hands had been brushed aside and now she was pulling open the buttons of her own blouse, staring into my eyes. She pulled it open, straining to free the material sandwiched between her and my naked sweaty mom, and revealed a matching black bra holding her average sized tits. I reached out and slid my hand across her collar bone and chest, admiring the freckles spanning her chest and reaching up onto her shoulders, eventually cupping one of her soft breasts and pulling it loose from her bra.

"Oh Jean!" Mom moaned as I continued fucking her, "Do you think I'm a bad mom? I let my son fuck me in theass-s-s!Hefucksmyass every day!"

Jean looked into my eyes and then down at my mother whose head was twisted to one side as she struggled to see Jean in the corner of her eye. Aunt Jean's expression hardened and she said, "Yes. Ofcourseyou're a bad mother.You're fucking filthy, fucking your own son with yourass!"

With that she raised her hand and brought it down firmly on my mom's butt cheek. Spanking her on every second word she said, "YoufuckyoursonandlethimstickhiscockrightdownyourASSHOLE!.. What do you think you're mother of the year now?!"

"Ungh! I can't help it!" She cried, "I love getting my ass fucked. I just fucking love it."

"Yeah? Tell me something I don't know," she looked at me, "I suppose she told you about our relationship back in college?"

I nodded, "I always told your mother: your real pussy is your asshole." She looked at my mom, "Slut!"

"Ung, it's true, my real pussy is my asshole.Ung, I'm gonna cum... Ung, please spank me again."

I was fucking her ass in long strokes as Jean began slapping her exposed buttcheek, watching my face for a reaction, but I was simply lost in the sensations of my cock sliding in and out of mom's butt and merely stared right back at her.

She began taunting my mom, "Fuckingslut –takethatcock andcumlike thelittlewhorethat youare!"

"Unnnngh! Unnnngh! Unnnngh! Oh god I'm gonna cum! UNNNNNNGH!!!"

Mom bucked and writhed under me as I fucked her tight asshole. Her ass orgasms were always intense and I would often have to work to restrain her.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ohmygod here it comes-s-sahhhh!"

Her legs began jackknifing as her pussy opened and closed, spraying out girl cum all over the front of Jean's panties and soaking both their thighs as mom humped violently in her lap and squirmed like she was being tickled and needed to escape.

"Ohgodohgodohgod!.. FUCK! OHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!FUCK! FUUUUUUCK!!!"

Her legs were kicking behind her, her toes clenched and twisted and splayed apart and her face turned beat red as I stroked my pole in and out of her asshole with both hands on her shoulders and one foot on the floor. I pumped her asshole like an oil well in with quick steady rhythm, feeling a steady buildup in my balls as I prepared to gush inside her.

Aunt Jean slapped her ass and shook the fat cheek beneath her palm before slapping it again saying, "Filthy-fucking-slut."

Spasms rocked mom's body and in her ass my cock was being squeezed and milked by surprisingly powerful muscles all around it, one in particular that only clenched a few times but each one was just as she was screaming spraying cuntjuice all between her legs and rising on her arms as though she might somehow get away. It would clench and hold for a sustained period and felt like a softball sawing along the underside of my cock as my balls slapped against her pussy and steadily began to rise. I was well past the point of no return and simply held on as my cock started blowing gobs of cum down mom's ass, my balls slapping loudly against her sopping cunt as cum burst out of them and poured into her asshole.

Her cunt sprayed steaming hot cuntjuice all over my balls and Aunt Jean's gaping pussy, dripping down like a torrent over her clit and down her puffy lips and pouring off onto the couch or down her ass crack or else right into the wet open hole of her hot hungry pussy.

The panty elastic around one of mom's legs was still intact and what remained of her ripped panties clung to her ass in a gesture of futility, and it would only be two days before I had that very pair wrapped around my cock as I jerked off into them, picturing mom as I saw her now, cumming thick globs into her panties as I came now in hard torrents down her butt. Her arms had fought and struggled with the straight jacket of her blouse and now they were free and the sleeves inside out, but her hands remained trapped inside the cuffs and her arms flailed with the sleeves still attached as though she were fighting her reflection.

Shuddering and moaning mom slowly descended back to earth, finding her body still intact, though every muscle hot and aching and all her skin soaked in sweat. I slowly slid into her ass and back as she caught her breath, and stroked her hair back from her face pressed down against the couch.

"Huhhh, huhh, huhh, oh fuck, huhh, oh fuck, huhh, I camesohard."

"No kidding," Jean replied with a thoroughly impressed look on her face, "are you okay?"

"Huhh, yeah,, I'm fine, huhh, I just cum so hard when, huhh, he fucks me like that-in my ass."

Jean looked at me, her nostrils flaring slightly on every breath. Addressing mom she said, "I think I've been missing out on some fun, the boys only ever fuck my... pussy."

She hesitated and looked nervously at mom as I slowly kept up sliding my dick in and out of her asshole.

Mom panted, "The boys?"

"Yes I – I wanted to tell you but..."

"That you've been fucking my son behind my back?"

"Yes..."

"And?"

"...And his friend Liam too."

Jean squirmed in her seat, her pupils were dilated like two black nickels and her face was flushed and red; she looked worried, "I can't help it Mona, I'm sorry. Sometimes I just get so hot I feel like my whole brain is just one big wet cunt and all I want is to be fucked rotten like a slut, like a cheap dirty fucking slut."

I listened for mom's reaction as I slowly pumped her asshole. My dick moved smoothly as her butt was now slick with cum. After a moment Jean continued, "I just love sucking dick, and the boys know it -when they're around I'm just a whore for them. I love it Mona it's just so hot and nasty feeling their two big cocks stretching my poor little pussy wide open -squeezing their dicks together inside of me until they pump my stretched out little snatch all full of hot young cum."

She was staring into my eyes now, "I love it when they cum all over me -I love to kneel on the floor between them with one cock in each hand, jacking them off until they hose me down with thick cum. I've learned that I'm a whore for them, and that's it. All I want from them is to be treated like a no good filthy fucking cunt. They made a slut out of me Mona, in a couple of weeks they've stretched me out so much my cute little pussy is just a big gaping whore-hole now. When my husband tries to fuck me his dick just falls out and I tell him to jack off when he wants sex because I can't even feel his tiny little prick anymore. I'm a whore now, and whores need big fucking cocks to fuck their big fucking whore-holes."

As Jean spoke mom began rocking her hips over her friend's lap as I began moving the entire length of my dick in and out of her asshole. "So you like my son's dick?"

"Mm hm."

"You're a whore for his cock?"

"Mm hm."

"Show me. Suck his cock right out of my ass."

Jean looked at me wide-eyed as I removed my cum dripping cock from my mom's asshole and held it up to her face. Panting she leaned forward and opened wide, sucking on my dick furiously, turning her head and rubbing her tongue along the underside of my stiff cock, savouring the taste of cum and ass. Jean's face stretched open to hold my wet sloppy cock as she slid her lips up and down it. Her proud features and high cheekbones stood out prominently and I never thought Jean looked as beautiful as she did with my dick in her face.

Below me mom lay flat on the couch still spanning Jean's lap, between the smooth broad cheeks of her butt her freshly fucked asshole gaped open, wet with cum and lube; opening and closing just slightly like a blowhole. I slid my fingers through Aunt Jean's hair and held her head in both hands as she sucked my pole. I was leaning forward awkwardly and so was she and so I set a foot down on the couch, stepping over mom's sweaty body so I could feed Jean my dick more effectively. She moaned her approval as I began moving her head forward and back and soon stopped moving on her own as I simply held her head in my hands and fucked it.

Pushing my dick against the back of her throat Jean coughed and sputtered and spit splashed out her lips and onto my balls as well as down her chin as I continued fucking her skull. Pushing her face down harder she swallowed reflexively and my cock slid awkwardly down her throat. I groaned and held her there as she grabbed hold of the back of my thighs, pulling me forward as her tongue began to push and struggle inside her dick-filled mouth. With tears running down her cheeks leaving trails of mascara, she slowly managed to open her jaw even further. My balls pressed against her chin and slowly her hot wet tongue pushed out into them and she began licking my scrotum as I shook her head like a vibrating pussy. She moaned and the vibrations were absorbed directly by my cock and I continued to shake her spit soaked face as she licked my balls.

"Oh god mom she is such a whore, I love fucking Aunt Jean, she's a filthy slut."

Mom was looking back over her shoulder as I fucked her best friend's face, "Yeah sweetie, show me what a slut your Aunt Jean is, fuck her face like the dick-whore that she really is."

Jean sputtered and coughed and I pulled back, the entire length of my spit soaked dick slid out of her face as she coughed and looked up at me, teary eyed, saying in a weak voice, "Oh, I'm so fucking horny," she cleared her throat, "Watching you buttfuck your own mother got me so hot. Fuck my face really hard."