The Picture of Elegance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean reached down towards her pussy as she squirmed in her seat, she tried to force her hand down between her and my mom's ass but mom didn't budge, she twisted her hips and ground her pussy into the couch as I grabbed her hands from off my legs and held them by the wrists up over her head, pinning them to the top of the couch as I stepped up onto it with my other foot so that I now stood over Aunt Jean with her head right between my legs and I pressed my dick against her face, she opened her mouth wide and turned her head as my dick slid off to one side of her spit drenched face, struggling to and fro, awkwardly following my dick with her open mouth, trying desperately to get it back in.

I pulled back and then pushed it straight into her open mouth and slid it back and forth between her lips. Her face was now covered in spit and in her mouth it was thick and viscous and as she drooled thick spit constantly. I pushed her head back into the cushion and slid my dick back down her throat and began fucking her face like a sloppy cunt.

Leaning over the end of the couch I humped her face against the cushion and fucked her throat. I pulled back and began fucking the entire length in and then pulling it right out so that she could pant and struggle as spit ran in thick gobs down her chin and all over her tits. She was producing so much spit she began spitting it at my cock when I pulled out so that a wad of it would hit my dick or balls and then drip down onto her shirt or her neck or her naked breasts. Mom got up off of her and pushed the coffee table to one side so she could sit down and the floor and watch the underside of my dick sliding in and out of Jeans stretched open face as spit dripped off her chin and clung to her blouse in white globs.

Beneath this Jean's hips now humped back and forth, sliding her panty covered pussy along the wet spot on the couch as her muscular legs and abs strained to support her weight and move her in such a way. The muscles of her neck and shoulders stood out too as she strained to swallow and cough up dick over and over while her arms involuntarily pushed and struggled against me. But I had all my weight on her wrists and there was no way for her to move me as I brutally face-fucked her.

Again her jaw stretched open even wider and her tongue protruded from her lips and she pressed it into my wet dripping sack on every downward push until I pressed down against her face and settled my weight on my hips, pushing my dick as far down her throat as I could, feeling her hot tongue lick my balls. Bottomed out I held still as Aunt Jean continued to hump the couch cushion beneath her.

I pressed her hands together and held both her wrists with one hand as she continued to wag her tongue back and forth over my balls. With my free hand I held the root of my cock and pressed my balls forward. Sensing what I wanted Mrs. Michaels tensed her jaw and strained to open it further. Her eyes locked onto mine as narrow slits with a fierce determination as her skin stretched tighter over her face and her tongue began to cup my balls trying to pull them in. I pushed them forward and one slid over her teeth into her hot wet mouth where it was squeezed mercilessly by her tongue as she struggle to draw the other ball in after it.

Her face was like that of a fierce animal, hell bent on eating me whole. Her lips were stretched to the max and veins bulged on her forehead as dark tears of mascara ran over her cheekbones and down her outstretched jaw. Her entire skull seemed more apparent as she licked back and forth over my ballsack until finally I pushed the other testicle into her face and all my cock was buried to the root in her mouth. There was just my pelvis in front of her and then her sucking mouth latched onto it with my dick stretched all the way down her throat.

Jean began to cum rubbing her ass on the couch and squirting through her black panties into the now enormous wet spot under her. Her eyes bulged as I stared down at her and started spraying cum down her throat. With my balls inside her mouth both her and I could feel the sensation of them almost vibrating as they emptied into her face.

Jean bucked and struggled and came all over her panties as we stared into each other's eyes until suddenly hers rolled back into her head and her whole body went limp beneath me.

Stepping back I pulled my dick and balls out of her face, thick strands of spit hung between us as Jean sank down into the couch. Straddling her lap I held my ear to her mouth and felt that she was breathing again. I slapped her gently a couple of times and spoke her name. I looked back at mom who was on the floor with her legs wide open, she was watching me, but was caught in the throws of an orgasm of her own and was slapping her pussy as it sprayed out girl cum onto the carpet in front of her and onto the couch. I looked back at Jean as her eyes lolled back into view and pointed unsteadily at me until a look of recognition came over her and a smile of disbelief played across her face.

"Oh – my –God." She laughed weakly, "I've never cum just from sucking cock... but I've never sucked a cock like that before."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," She paused, "I mean I couldn't breath and when I started to cum I started seeing all these colours and everything became so intense and then –I felt like I just exploded."

She looked over my shoulder at mom on the floor still slapping her cunt and twisting back and forth with her legs wide open, cum dripping out her asshole onto the carpet as her pussy splashed and sprayed.

Jean pulled her panties to one side and rubbed her pussy in circles looking me in the eyes, "Fuck me," she said breathlessly, "Fuck me in front of your mother."

Aunt Jean's sweltering beaver was red and swollen and her hole gaped open, glistening with moisture. Spreading her legs I slid my cock right into her waiting hole.

"Ohhhh, God." She moaned loudly.

I sank half my dick into her wet gash and stopped. I held it still thinking I'd make her wait for me to pull it back but after only a second's hesitation inside her she lurched forward and started cumming on my dick, thrusting her hips out to easily swallow the whole length of my half hard cock. It stiffened inside her as her dripping pussy walls undulated around my thick pole and her legs rose up and wrapped around my upper back as I held still, bottomed out in pussy as she squeezed her whole body into a ball before reversing and pushing her arms and legs and chest backwards, her eyes bulged as she stared at me (or perhaps through me) as her head pressed into the couch and shook and a long low groan escaped her lips, persisting as her pussy milked my dick and splashed out pussy juice that dripped down my balls and added to the pool of girl cum seeping into the couch fabric beneath her.

With her makeup smeared in all directions she grimaced at me and slid her nails along my scalp, pulling me down into a kiss that resembled an attempt to swallow my face. She violently pressed our lips together and then pressed her tongue into my mouth as she sucked my lips and humped the bone still buried in her box.

I leaned back and twisted my head one way and then the other in an attempt to escape her grasp as she wrapped her legs around my waist, determined to hold the whole length of my cock inside her steaming hot snatch. She was like an animal sucking frantically on my mouth while firmly humping her pelvis against my own.

Mom slid down into the seat next to Aunt Jean and slid her hand over her breasts, stroking them affectionately. Aunt Jean took notice immediately and stopped moving her lips on mine as her tongue slowly withdrew from my mouth. She turned to my mother with a longing gaze and moved her head slowly forward. Mom leaned in with a rapturous look of anticipation as slowly their lips neared each other and then were touching; were sliding wetly over each other and opening to allow their tongues to intertwine and slide back and forth into each others' mouths as they both breathed heavily through their nostrils.

Mrs. Michaels turned with my dick balls deep inside her and wrapped her arm around mom's shoulder, pulling her close as mom reciprocated. The two of them were making out passionately as their mutual lust was finally reawakened after years of subjugation. They were panting and writhing against each other, Jean held mom's face in her hands and sucked her lips as mom slid one hand down her belly to the root of my cock where she held me as Aunt Jean began to fondle mom's giant breasts.

"Oh Mona, I'm so happy right now, I've been having feelings for you for years –I never stopped thinking of you this way."

Mom panted in her face, "Kiss me -the way we used to kiss."

Mrs. Michaels moaned and pushed her head back into the couch, looking up at me. I was wondering why they had stopped kissing as mom's hand on my cock started to gently push me away. I complied and slowly pulled my dick out of Aunt Jean's cunt. I stood up and moved back to the love seat, dropping down onto the cool fabric and watching as mom and Aunt Jean turned to face each other on the couch; raising their legs up and each setting one over the other's body they leaned back and raised their hips off the couch, slowly pushing them closer until their swollen cunts pressed together and the two of them, supporting their weight on there elbows behind them began to rub their pussies together in a soul kiss.

With their legs all wrapped around each other and the humping movements of both bodies as they moaned they seemed almost like one large organism with four arms and four intertwining legs whose center was the smooth valley of their bellies and the wet pink lips sliding back and forth over one another.

Mom leaned back, focusing her weight onto one elbow she began to hump Jean's pussy in a wider movement, firmly grinding against her cunt as she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes. Then mom slowed after a while and eased herself down as Aunt Jean's legs flexed and lifted her pelvis up; her abs flexed as well and she began to grind her cunt hard against my mom's.

They seemed to have a rhythm that showed this was hardly the first time they'd done this. Taking turns and sharing the effort they went back and forth and after fifteen minutes showed no signs of stopping any time soon. My dick was rock hard and I stroked it as I watched them, but feeling somewhat thirsty I figured this was as good a time as any to finish my tea. It was cold now but that made no difference as I sat on the edge of my seat, sipping occasionally as I watched the two beautiful women in front of me hump their cunts together frantically.

The TV was still on but the volume was down low and a different soap was playing now in which a woman in a white business suit and too much makeup was expressing her obvious anger at some young brunette whose face denoted misunderstanding and frustration.

I took another sip of my tea and a hurried bite of a shortbread cookie as I looked back to mom and Jean; the two of them were moaning profusely and continued to hump their pussies together back and forth. They had both cum on each others' pussy several times now and beneath them the couch was soaked, the dark spot was widening constantly and mom threw her head back and groaned, "UGHHHHH-YEEEEAHHHHHHUNGHHHHHHH!!!" as pussy juice ran in a torrent down between the two of them, dripping off their smooth wet asses and splashing over their thighs.

I leaned back on the couch then because the sight in front of me was too much and I needed to start masturbating in earnest. Mom and Jean had each leaned forward now and were kissing wildly as they awkwardly bucked pelvises together and moaned into each other's mouths.

I wanted to join them so badly, but this seemed like something special between them and so I just watched. My cock stood hard in my lap and I stroked it sitting slouched on the loveseat, watching the two of them until mom looked over her shoulder and said, "Nick, come here,"

I stood up and approached them, unsure of where to go until mom said, "Get in between us."

I thought for a moment about how best to do that, but already knowing where I wanted to be I kneeled down between them and lowered my head toward their asses still pressed together. Mom and Mrs. Michaels raised their butts up in the air and continued to hump gently against one another as I turned my head up beneath them. My intent was to slide up into a sitting position with my dick beneath them, but looking up at the two gorgeous asses right over my face I had to stop and admire the view. Mom and Aunt Jean set their weight down and buried my face in asscheeks as they began to buck and writhe against each other once more.

Both their asses were covered in girl cum and slid smoothly back and forth over my face as the two of them alternated between rubbing their cunts together and rubbing them against my face. I was buried in ass and pussy and almost couldn't breathe, and on every breath I did take the hot smell of cunt permeated every crevice of my brain like it was bathing in a pool of their sweet nectar or sandwiched between the walls of a steaming cunt.

After –I don't know how long- the two of them lifted their asses and, with my face utterly soaked in pussy juice, I slid up underneath them and struggled for a minute to get into a sitting position with my stiff dick now pressed into the wet valleys of ass cheeks where my face had just been. The couch beneath me was wet and warm and I turned from one side to the other looking at the beautiful sight of each woman, now hot and sweaty, as she humped the others pussy right in my lap.

My dick pressed flat against my stomach as four gorgeous buttcheeks rubbed wetly back and forth over top of it. I pressed my hips up and started humping against the two asses in my lap, letting my dick flop to and fro, sliding against the slick texture of their wet skin; their butt muscles flexing and relaxing as they released their weight in my lap only to raise themselves up again.

"Oh fuck... Nick... Hold your dick up," Mom panted, "...Get it right between your aunt's pussy and mine."

I reached down and grabbed the root of my cock, which was now soaked in their juices. The two of them parted just a couple inches, their pussy mounds were swollen and pink and the puffy lips of their dripping cunts gaped open. I raised my dick up between them and immediately the two sandwiched me between them and began bucking their hips in the same motions. It felt exquisite having my dick humped between two swollen pussies and I simply held still as they worked their magic, sliding up and down my pole in unison sometimes and sometimes doing the opposite; my dick bending as one humped the root of my cock while the other rubbed her gaping cunt or stiff clit against the top half of my dick.

They were doing just this when Aunt Jean groaned and started to cum. She was rubbing her clit up and down over the ridge at the head of my cock and began screaming and gasping as she pushed violently forward and humped her cunt hard against my dick, bending it even further and pressing it like a lever against moms sopping pussy, wedged against its base. Mom started to hump up against the pressure directly on her huge clit as with one hand she began squeezing one of her tits.

I reached out and grabbed the other and started doing the same. My other hand I set down on Mrs. Michaels' abdomen and slid it very slowly upwards as she moaned loudly and looked down at my hand and my dick standing up in front of her cunt with wide eyes, open mouth and deep creases across her brow. Humping my dick furiously her pussy splashed out hot cum in spasms that sprayed out over my dick and onto mom's belly as I mangled her left tit while she did the same to her right; steadily humping upwards with firm pressure pulsing her swollen clit against my dick root until, with her head pushing back into the cushions she started jerking forward with all her weight, moaning loudly as a thick blast of cunt juice sprayed out her pussy, soaking my dick and splashing drops across my face and all over the three of us.

The two of them were humping my dick mercilessly, bending it over mom's pelvic bone and then releasing only to do it again. The pressure was overwhelming and the sight before me was too much and in between their humping cunts my cock erupted like a fucking volcano. The first globs sprayed out and with my eyes shut and my ears ringing I could still percieve the length of time between when I felt each rope shoot out my cock and thesound of it hitting naked skin, landing on either mom or Aunt Jean as more gushed out after it. Soon it was running down the sides of my cock and rubbing into their wet open pussies as they continued to hump my dick for several minutes.

We were all lying in a heap panting, covered in sweat. Our tea was cold and the tin of cookies had been knocked off the table and spilled across the floor. The TV played quietly and was the only light in the now darkening room. None of us moved for some time.

If you want to read the preceding/following chapters click on my name below and then the submissions tab, they're under the name Mom's New Recipe.

Writing long ass stories takes some time so if you enjoy them please either vote or send feedback, it's the only way I know there's an audience at all, so it's good to hear back –especially from you ladies.