The Piggyback Trapper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obliterated, full of emotions and sensations and visions she couldn't comprehend, Cori dragged her half-naked ass back to the path and slowly trudged back towards the city to wait on the edge of the campus for a chance to run to where she knew they kept spare uniform sets for anyone who ruined their clothes during a class day, and from there, maybe manage to slink home unseen.

.

In time, Cori learned much about the plant that had inseminated her. And, through learning, she came to appreciate it far more than she had. Where first she had simply developed an almost legendary admiration for the thing she'd only heard about in hushed, lusty whispers, now she knew it for what it truly was -- an impossibly clever creature like any other that had developed throughout eons to reproduce in any way it could, until, at last, it had developed the ability to draw in, prepare, impregnate and then send away mammalian pray such as -- no doubt more and more commonly -- people as its way to stay alive.

With her newfound knowledge came a deeper understanding of the plant, and with that, some of the fear melted away. She knew now that she had not been hypnotised, or forced by fear or by the stories -- she had simply been a part of this creature's natural life cycle. She knew now that she had helped a plant with a very short life cycle forward the next generation and stay alive a little longer, and she knew that Bethan and Tracey had too -- for, undoubtedly, they had gone through the same exact things she had. Now that she thought of it, their inexplicable absence and strange behaviours in the past could easily and fittingly be explained by what she now knew the plant's reproductive system could cause the human body to do.

Sitting outside her class, a drawing pad in her lap, Cori smiled as she thought about Tracey. Tracey, the smug, high-and-mighty, princess on one side and devil on the other, had gone through the exact same thing she had. She'd been drawn in, unable to resist its overpowering scent. She'd collapsed before it in wonder, allowing it to slip its flower into her. She'd let it fill her up with seed in a blissful half-dream before sleep-walking home in a daze, her gel-like lube-covered pussy quivering wetly in her panties, her newly filled belly home to a sacred deliverance. And she'd spent two months after it feeling the mind-bendingly powerful pleasure it gave her to carry its seed, and regularly seeking out new places to deposit it so that it could thrive on. No wonder she gave such a smug smile anytime someone asked her about it. Now, Cori knew it was because of how intimate and precious a gift it had been -- and not because of the illegal act of copulating with the plant itself.

Standing, Cori closed her notebook, on which a decent pencil drawing of a widely-slung plant with gently curving fronds that ended in bulbous leafy tips and stiff tube-like lengths had been nearly finished, and shoved it into her bag. Setting off, she strode into the gardens until she was out of the campus grounds and heading into the free land outside the city.

Turning right and heading parallel to the silver line of buildings, she walked for some half an hour before she found the spot she'd pegged out on the way back last time. It was roughly where she'd picked up the scent the first time, and close enough she knew to attract someone's attention without it being within spying range of the mechanical world in the distance. Already, she could feel the churning motion in her belly and the intense need to relieve herself, but now after so many deliveries made in the past few months, she knew exactly what it all meant.

Placing her bag down beside her, she drew her jumper and then her shirt over her head, tossing them on her bag. Unclipping her bra, she chucked it on top, already feeling more freed than she ever did in the city just because of the nudity. Bending at the waist, she slung her panties off deftly and kicked off her shoes. She didn't have any socks on.

Feeling the soft grass between her toes and the cool dirt beneath her feet, she breathed in deeply and sighed, full of innocent pleasure despite the intensity of the motion inside her. Looking down, she watched her stomach pulse and vibrate as the seeds, washing about with every twinge of her muscles inside her torso inside a soft cocoon of gooey jelly-like lubricant which acted as a cushioning shell for them in every step of their journey, smiling at it as her long blonde-brown hair sailed in the breeze. She gently rubbed them through her skin, feeing the little natural gel-packs pushing back against her touch from inside and moving aside at her gentle touch.

'Time to say goodbye,' she said to no one but the seeds, a little sadly. She sat down, bare-bottom against the grass, her pussy half an inch from the ground, feeling nature touching her inside and out, and sighed as the momentary pain of her cervix parting passed quickly through her. As the first seed began to slide down her canal, she felt her lower-half tense up automatically, and by now, she willingly allowed it, handing herself to Nature's will. When it fell from her dripping lips, she shuddered gently in a blissful, almost inhuman orgasm, completely at peace with her whole world in that moment. She let it take her, and though the violence of the initial few passings didn't overtake her, the orgasm was no less powerful. She shuddered against the earth and felt a little of her own natural lubricant dribbling from her body.

Slowly, almost meditatively, she passed her final collection of tiny white seeds from her body, knowing from all her rigorous studies that this would be the last her body would ever produce with the plant's seed. After a few more, she began to shake more, and by the time the final one was slipping from her with a tiny plop, she was weak, damp with sweat and completely exhausted.

Flat on her back, naked under the warm sun and as happy as an angel, her stiff nipples pointing up into the sky and her soaked crotch, covered in the dampness of both her own and her seeds' juices, still once more, Cori forgot everything existed for a while and simply lay there, one down to the very core with Nature.

After an hour or so, she sighed, stood up, and pulled the wipes from her bag to clean up the worst of the sticky ejaculate and thick protective jelly from her lower body. When it was done, she dressed, took one last, longing look at the small damp patch on the ground where she knew her seeds had already buried deep into the ground, and walked away.

.

The pair ran excitedly across the field, giggling as they went. 'I told you, it's not far,' one of them said hushedly. They ran, bare feet soft against the overgrown ground, until the other had to stop to bend down.

'I can't keep up with you,' she panted. 'What's got you so excited about an abandoned field anyway?' She asked.

'You'll see!' the former replied energetically. 'C'mon Steph, just a little bit more!' Groaning, Steph followed her lover as she pranced off into the distance, practically leaving her behind.

A few minutes later, the pair rounded a bend in some trees and paused. 'And what the fuck are we doing here?' Steph asked. 'Seems like no one comes here but the trees anymore, Cor.'

'Exactly!' Cori said, sniffing the air before darting between two large trunks. 'Now where was it...'

'So what do we want here? I mean I know you're a botanist, but didn't you grow up here? Surely there isn't anything left to-' But Steph was cut off mid-sentence by Cori's exuberant "Ah-HAH!" and fervent shout. Cautiously approaching, she rounded a bend around some particularly thick trees which had grown together over time, and froze on the spot. The scent came to her a moment later.

'Cori, is that...' She asked tentatively.

'Yep!' She replied, as buoyant as a schoolgirl, clapping her hands in her lap excitedly. Turning to face her lover, she indicated the green plant, twenty or so long stalk-like fronts extended from it in all directions, each one with a thin, long pink tube protruding from where a flower ought to be at the end of them, wrapped in a thick layer of transparent, gloopy fluid and gently waving in the soft breeze. The pink shafts seemed to almost glow in the filtered sunlight, and a slight but very prominent scent hung in the air around it.

'It's my baby!' Cori said excitedly.

Steph's eyes flew from the incredible plant, of which she'd only ever heard of in spoken stories at parties and in pubs and generally not in trustworthy places aside from the government articles, and locked on the thing she'd just heard come out of her wife.

'It's your what?!' She replied.

'It's my baby! I birthed it!' Cori chittered joyously.

'And we're going to play our part in keeping this fantastic, magical, near-extinct species alive!'

Staring at her wife in utter disbelief, Steph watched her wife, who was already undressing, step closer to the dangerous flora and swallowed thickly. As she tried to make sense of the bombshell, trying to breathe, she suddenly realised how beautiful the smell in the air around her was.

And she took another breath.

THE END


12