The Piggyback Trapper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Carty arrived at the spot she'd pegged out the other day. While carrying her load, she'd taken a long walk around the micro-metropolis, scouting places where she could deposit what she was carrying and marking several down on a map for later. She hadn't thought she'd need this one so soon, but half the reason she'd found them right away was because she knew from her readings that the first passing could start as soon as days later. Now, on the 7th day of her carrying them, here she was.

Quickly darting behind a tree and positioning herself so that the city was invisible behind it, Carty thrust her pants down and squatted. Almost immediately a thick flow began and she sighed as it came out.

In the tranquillity that followed, crouching bare-bottom on the leafy earth, Carty looked about herself. Soft wind brushed the tops of the trees above her, and birds chirped all about. This is actually pretty nice, she thought to herself as she waited. Very romantic.

A strange sensation came from below, and looking down and lifting up her shirt, Carty saw her belly bump slightly. As she stared, she watched a small portion of her admittedly not slim lower-half move gently. She could feel it, like a full water-bottle with only a tiny bit of air in it, moving about with every breath she took and every twitch of her muscles, churning like the inside of a washing machine, strangely over-reacting even to microscopic movements inside her. She giggled, then laughed as she felt the painless softness within her body rushing about, and marvelled that if having a baby was anything like this, people would do it constantly.

The jab deep inside her silenced Carty and she flattened her back on the tree roughly, gasping. Looking down, she saw that the motion had ceased, and only her own oversized belly looked back at her.

Then, as she crouched low against the bark, her legs wide, pussy bare to the world, the first gooey capsule began to slip along her insides, and Carty froze completely in total and utter shock.

Gasping and panting, Carty was freed again after several seconds of tense immobilisation. Looking down past herself she was just in time to see the last of a gel-like tail flattening atop a small white seed before both the seed and packet of gel seeped into the dirt beneath her body. Panting, she had no time to even think about what had just happened before she stiffened irresistibly once more, only her burning cunt moving in tiny, pulsating spasms as another soft pack slipped effortlessly down her tunnel and out of her body. She shuddered all over when it fell from her, feeling the heat of sweat breaking out everywhere as she came.

Over the next twenty minutes, Carty passed twelve small white seeds from her uterus, each one making her stiffen in orgasmic pleasure as it came until it fell from her body and released her to become a quivering, shuddering, bliss-enwrapped mess. By the time the last few were passing through her, she had slumped flat on the dirt, her legs wide, pussy directly on the ground, jolting and jiggling uncontrollably with each in turn until the last one left her with a thunderclap of bliss and she was empty.

Slumping against the tree, no energy left to care what part of her touched what anymore, she gasped for air, soaked and weak, her insides abused by the most irresistibly blissful sensations she'd ever felt. When gravity drew her upper body sideways and planted the dirt against her cheek, she ignored it, too weak to resist. She rolled flat and passed out, half naked, ass bare to the air, glistening cunt empty once more.

.

About an hour later, Carty woke and lifted her cheek from the dirt, brushing it clean and sitting herself up atop a damp mound. She lifted herself quickly off the ground, but plopped down again a few moments later with a groan, recognising that she had just had her most sacred parts pressed there and that she had slept with nothing protecting her skin this whole time. If the dirt was going to be bad for her, a few minutes more' contact wouldn't make it any worse.

Feeling a deep ache in her chest, tummy and legs, Carty staggered slowly to her feet. She felt like she'd done the biggest workout of her life, and everything was weak and painful to move because of it. Even just bending to brush her now dry labia clean and lift her pants was an effort.

She walked back slowly, relaxing her stiff body in the sun. She felt wet from sweat and dehydrated. Finding a free water tap when she got back to the town, she drank deeply and then caught the next bus home, where she washed up, shovelled last night's left-overs down cold, and slept for 16 hours.

Before Carty knew it, it was time again. This time, she had planned out her trip, and on the day she had predicted it to come, she was already far out in the countryside. She parked on the side of the road, ran into the bushes and found a good place. About an hour later, her moans echoed distantly out into the sky, and some time later, she staggered back into view, strangely bow-legged and looking droopier than she had going in.

Over the coming weeks, whenever she was busy nurturing her seeds, Carty began to work out. She ate less pizza and air-cooked spag and found a few fresh sandwich bars and salad joints. In the time between each delivery, she focussed on her classes, went for jogs after each, and ate well. More or less every seven or eight days for a full month and a half, Carty passed a new -- what she was now calling a "crop" -- of seeds in another distant place, joyfully rewarded each time and each time managing to make her pass out from overloading ecstasy despite knowing what to expect, before repeating the cycle again. She had even shaved her pussy.

By the time Carty was on what she suspected was her last load, she had lost twenty kilograms, toned her previously flabby belly into a tight but not too defined stomach, and nearly eradicated her acne. A few days earlier, she had cut her long, messy black hair short -- something she wouldn't have done for her life just a few months ago, even styling it once or twice -- and bought some new, brighter clothes. She put her old chokers and rings in her drawer, and the next time she went out, it was with red lipstick on, not black. That afternoon, a rather attractive man a head taller than her with spiky brown hair and shining hazel eyes had complimented her on the bus, and, perky and glowing and fully aware of what was inside her tummy, she had replied back. Smartly.

His number was in her phone as she strolled, hands out of pockets, down the street the next morning. The night before, he'd called her. They'd still been talking via the phone in her bed an hour later, with Carty's light off and the covers over her head.

Smiling like an idiot but glowing like a star, Carty actually waved and greeted an older gentleman as she passed by him. She crossed the street, knowing in that way that confidence does for you that she looked as good as she felt. Since finding the plant, she'd lost weight, toned up, gained energy and drive, and learned what true pleasure felt like. She had a fat girl's ass with the muscle to back it up and the tits of the goth she had been, but her waist was thinner, her ankles steeper, and her face brighter and cleaner.

And now she was on her way to the city edge for something she had come to almost adore doing.

By now, Carty was used to the need to go, and had correlated it with the next 'crop.' Despite the fact that she was busting, she held on to it, letting the need fuel her from within as she strolled briskly off the perimeter of the city and into the loose grass.

Carty's final spot had been handpicked. Some years ago -- perhaps a hundred or so -- there had been another sister town out here, before the micro-tropolis she now called home had been fully developed. Since then, the occupants had moved across to it, leaving this place empty and forgotten. Over the years, grass and creepers had sprouted up through the dirt and wooden floors, and buildings had weakened and slumped. A small, once-luscious park in the square had been ringed by beautiful flowers and perfectly shaped bushes and centred by a small, ornate water fountain which had long since dried up and toppled. Beneath it in the earth where the pool at the base had crumbled, Carty had found a comfortable metre's worth of bare soil. Working at it off and on with a hammer whenever she could, she had widened it to three, and now it made for a small sandpit's worth of grass-less, fresh soil directly under a natural break in the thick canopy above.

Carty had already shrugged her jacket off before she'd stepped into the maybe 20-metre round space of messy grass, and as she did she swung her top off too, dropping it in the fronds. She flicked the clasp on the quick release bra and it popped open, and as she let it fall from her shoulders, she reached down and wiggled her pants off so that they dropped around her ankles, stepping deftly out of them. She hadn't worn any panties, and her pussy was slick and lubricant running down her legs already.

'Time for the final one,' she whispered as she settled her naked self over the patch of dirt, sitting low, her core flat on the ground, legs bend and spread wide to her sides. As her load churned inside her, she rolled her hips so that her vagina was flat to the dirt, her round ass pushed out, her back straight, and leaned her palms on the flat side of the broken fountain. Dull words were written below her fingers, but she ignored them. She had read them once before and not cared too much for the town motto on it then -- now was all about her little packages. Two free-hanging breasts swung before her as she leaned into her position, large tear-drop tits that shaped and moulded in the hands, a sensation she had felt the last time she had stripped doing this, allowing her hands to roam and grasp at them. She intended to do it again.

The urge to go came first, and she did, readying the soil. She could feel it dampening between her legs, spreading between her thighs warmly, and she sighed. The plant had everything so finely-tuned, her body somehow worked out to a tee, so that even by-products of the process were useful and timely. She admired it, admired the way it had been able to morph and evolve itself and her to the point where it could use her to survive as non-invasively as possible, rewarding her with insurmountable joy as she helped it accomplish the ever-necessary goal of reproducing.

Feeling that familiar, though far less sharp jab, Carty settled into silence, waiting for the first one to start. It didn't take long.

Tensing up all over, Carty's fingertips tried to dig into the stonework beneath her palms as it slipped smoothly down her canal, contacting the damp dirt and quickly slipping underneath the surface. As soon as it was out of her, she leaned back in joy, moaning sensuously and grasping at her breasts, the rewarding orgasm thick and heavenly. Almost before it had ended, another seed began, and she froze on the spot, her fingers deep in the flesh of her bosom, her bare base pushed against the ground. It exited her and she jolted, resuming the orgasm double-fold.

Repeating the process, Carty felt the renewed mind-cracking orgasms blister through her as she unloaded her final crop into the ground. By the time she was on her last few, she couldn't help but buck and shake, her dripping cunt connected still to the dirt with several strings of very human wetness. When the final one exited her slick passageway for the last time, she stiffened, shot half way into the air, and collapsed back again, ignorant of everything in the whole universe but her pussy and the utter joy the delivery had brought her. Happily welcoming the darkness that her over-worked, over-stimulated brain always brought on at the end, she let herself fade willingly into emptiness, passing out as her orgasm, causing her whole body to roll and pulsate, slowly died away.

The sun was dipping lower into the trees on one side of her as Carty woke, no longer bathed in the light's warmth. The air had cooled and her nipples, still stiff though now from the chill, ached softly. Stretching and groaning past the stiff tension in her thighs, back and chest, she slowly pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked about.

The sun was filtering in glimmering ways through the leaves, dancing across her milky skin in hypnotic back-and-forth patterns, and as she awoke, she giggled at it. Pushing herself up to admire the now only damp mound she had given 'birth' on, she slowly stood with the support of the fountain, and padded softly around the clearing.

Carty really hadn't noticed this place before -- not entirely. Perhaps it was 'post-nut clarity' or perhaps just her newfound energy, but she suddenly realised how beautiful it was. A ringlet of trees hid everything outside a fifty-metre radius from her, and despite the wide hole in the canopy above that perfectly opened the small square up to sunlight, the edges were shadowy and safe, as if protected by the arms of Nature. As she looked around, she realised that one of the nearby buildings -- it had once been an ornate bank, long ago, before being built atop by civilisation -- was still mostly standing, not just crumbling walls supporting nothing. Patting softly across on her bare feet, ignorant of her still caked groin and nudity, she leaned inside the doorway and looked about. A few office rooms branched off behind a receptionist's desk, and a wide space was laid out before her, in which customers would sit and wait to be seen to. The new additions above had crumbled or fallen, further sheltering this small world.

Turning and looking back out at the cute, secluded clearing, Carty had an idea spring into her mind. Then another. And then several more in quick succession.

'Fuck, it is post-nut clarity,' she whispered to herself, smiling. For there behind her, she could see wood and soft leaves for padding. Down the hall, a staff kitchen no doubt had bowls and utensils. Across the street in the clothiers, although no items of clothing would still remain, she was sure there would be at least one needle and thread, and perhaps some other tools for mending and sewing.

Blinking as if she had just woken up for the first time in 24 years, Carty spread her arms theatrically and sucked in a deep, deep breath of fresh, unpolluted, untouched air.

'Welcome home, baby,' she said to herself.

And then her eyes landed on the spot in the middle of the broken fountain pool, where just the tip of a mount of clean, damp brown dirt could be seen, soft slivers of light dancing back and forth across it still as the sun dipped down outside.

And Carty smiled a wide, happy, knowing smile as she realised what she -- and Ronin, if he would join her -- would do here. What they would nurture and grow, together with themselves, in Nature's Embrace.

And she laughed.

THE END


12