The Piggyback Trapper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's alright,' she said quietly as she took the seat facing Ameelia, now naked. She had no blanket, simply lifting her cup and holding it between her glorious bosom. 'I'm a friend. I'm Felicity -- I moved in two years ago. I was -- am -- a hunter for a specific type of plant. One that I found once as a young girl, and one that I haven't been able to locate since. One that we...' She trailed off, uncrossing and recrossing her legs, giving Ameelia's hazy eyes a momentary view of a hairless slit between her thighs. 'Well, now that you've experienced it for yourself, it's best if you find out about them for yourself.'

And she picked up something from the table beside her and handed it to Ameelia. Weak and shaky, she took it and tried to focus on the words printed on the simple business card.

"Lou | Hunters of Bliss Initiative" read in plain text across the top, followed only by a number.

'Call it sometime,' Felicity said in her seductively deep voice -- though it may have seemed more seductive in that moment to Ameelia thanks to the high from her orgasms, and because the woman had just had her hands all over her body. 'They'll hook you up with what you want.'

'H-how did you know I...' Ameelia started, hesitating. She still wasn't convinced about anything yet, and her hazy brain was struggling to equate anything to anything other than her tender, tingling pussy.

'That you found one of the plants? That you have been cultivating one in your home all year? That you let it inseminate you so that you could feel what it does to you? I did say I was a hunter, darling, tracking these magically illustrious little devils is my job.' Felicity said with a voice like melted chocolate. She drank from her mug for a while, simply looking at Ameelia, who had the sensation that she was taking in more than just her body.

'You're awake enough to make it home,' Felicity said after a while. 'Let's get you back there. You and I will talk in the morning.'

And, despite the questions bouncing about in her head and the weakness in her legs and the tiredness in her chest and the concern in her head, that's exactly what they did. Felicity walked Ameelia home and helped her inside, and, curse or bless her, she made no reaction if she smelled the scent of either the plant or Ameelia's arousal in the air. She helped her to her room and left her there on the side of her bed, sheets around her, tired and drained and spent.

'I'll lock the door behind me,' Felicity said softly, holding up Ameelia's key from where it had been on the desk.

'See you tomorrow, my good little honey.'

And she left.

And, despite everything, Ameelia turned over, drew her sheets up around her shoulders, and passed clean out, her head still full to the brim of pleasure and bliss and of seeds and plants and strange, gorgeous, horny women with breasts made of leaves and fingers that slid up inside her body and planted tiny seeds inside her, seeds that grew into forests of pink where misty air obscured a tribe of naked women that came out of the mist to grab her and touch her and cover her up until she was dragged down into their lairs until she emerged looking identical to them, all the while with a belly full of fireflies.

In the morning, Ameelia woke, groggy and aching. She staggered out of bed undressed and into the bathroom before she opened her eyes, and washed her face over and over. She made it all the way into the kitchen to the kettle and had it boiling before the night before came fully back to her, and, blinking and standing up straight, she turned to see Felicity sitting on her kitchen chair, a long coat around her womanly form, hands in her lap, patiently watching her. She looked as beautiful as she had the night before, and not a hair seemed to be out of place.

'Good morning!' she said chirpily. 'Good to see you amongst the land of the living. Come and sit down, Ameelia -- we need to have a chat.'

TO BE CONTINUED


12