The Piggyback Trapper Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nah, not for another week or so yet.' She patted her stomach. 'It's always such an amazing feeling, to know they're in there, and you're supporting this special life...' She trailed off, touching her belly for a while. Her and Alana sat down on the ground, and after a bit, Ruby joined them.

'You know, Eden's not a bad woman. I really look up to her.' Marianna said after a long silence.

'Yeah? What makes you say that?' Alana asked gently.

'She's... I dunno. She's like a mother to me. I had a weird childhood and never saw my parents much, and she -- she's just always been there to care about me. About everyone here. That's why she's our leader, even though she'd never really call herself that, except to new people.'

'I believe you,' Alana said, touching Marianna's knee comfortingly. 'She's a lovely person.'

Gasping suddenly, Ruby put her hands to her stomach. She got to her knees quickly, then to her feet, her knees tilted inwards. She began to shake.

'Hers are coming!' Marianna said excitedly. She took Ruby by the shoulders and guided her towards the trees where Eden had told them to put their seeds, and Ruby let her, panting. When Marianna put her back against a tree, she grasped at her arms, wide-eyed. 'It's alright,' Marianna said soothingly to the stunned woman. 'This is to wake you up in case you're asleep. Just wait a moment, it'll start soon.'

Thirty seconds later, Ruby's cervix opened and a flood of clear fluid poured from inside her, wetting the ground beneath her body. With a soft wet squelching sound, a small gel-covered packet slipped easily from between her lips, and she went taut as it came through. The second it dropped to the dirt beneath her, her eyes rolled back and she began to shake. She moaned loudly, gasping as Marianna held her, and then as quickly as it had started, she seized up again as another seed, encased in a little gel pod, slipped from her body and down her wet vagina. Again, as soon as it fell away, she shook in a convulsive orgasm.

A few minutes later, Alana felt hers starting to come, and Marianna positioned her nearby, holding her while she began to pass her seeds orgasmically into the dirt. Over thirty minutes later, panting, sweating, gasping for air and utterly exhausted, Ruby and Alana slumped to the ground absolutely spent, only a wet patch of earth left behind each of them. They both fell asleep almost immediately, and when they came to, they found Marianna holding wooden cups of water out to them and offering them her hand.

'How many more of those do we have to do?' Ruby asked hoarsely as she leaned on Marianna's right shoulder, balanced out by Alana on her left.

'Five or six,' Marianna said lightly.

Ruby groaned again and staggered back towards the passageway.

.

Dressed in a freshly-spun pair of pants and a shirt, Ruby stood with her arms by her sides, facing Eden, Marianna, Alana and Georgia. A few days earlier, much to Ruby's amazement and perplexment, Alana had announced publicly -- with Ruby nearby -- that she and Georgia were dating. Now, to Ruby's chagrin, Georgia was deemed important enough by Alana to come to this meeting.

'And you swear not to speak about us to anyone else? No matter how 'good a story' it is, or who seemingly knows already and tries to convince you to tell?' Eden asked of Ruby.

'I swear it. You guys won't exist as far as I'm concerned.' Nodding, Eden stepped forward and held out a hand. Uncertain, Ruby took it.

'It's been a pleasure having you amongst our people. I hope that, at least at some point, you felt true pleasure and homeliness here.' Eden said seriously, in a voice that was certainly intended only for Ruby. She could tell it was genuine. Next, Marianna shook as well, then pulled Ruby in for a hug instead. Marianna had been there for four of Ruby's six total releases, and the pair had come to form something of a connection. Awkward as she felt, she couldn't help but feel safe in the sandy-haired girl's arms. Her freckled skin and tomboy-ish build reminded her of her cousin, and she liked the boyish look on Marianna.

When Ruby turned to Alana, the other woman didn't move. They locked eyes, and in her old friend's she saw pain, hatred, anger, sadness and regret all mixing beneath a mask that simply repeated, over and over again, 'don't go.' She wondered what Alana was seeing in her eyes, and in a way, realized that she didn't know herself. The big-breasted Georgia, who even the straight Ruby had to admit was gorgeous and alluring, smiled sadly as if she felt Ruby's pain herself. Ruby couldn't tell if that made her mad at the girl or adore her.

And then they were outside, and Ruby was being shown to the exit, and Marianna was handing her a thickly-woven mask soaked with a softly-scented berry that blocked the worst of the entrancing mist, and Ruby was turning and walking up the tunnel and emerging on the other side.

She walked away from the strange nomadic people, the plant, her seeds, and her best friend. Sighing deeply, she folded her arms up in the hem of her wool pants and strode away, blinking rapidly to repel the tears that she was desperate not to let come out.

Turning sadly, Eden stroked Alana's shoulder comfortingly. 'I know that was tough for you to go through. If any of us can help, you only have to ask.' She left her under the shelter of the dining area and turned, shouting up at a weather watcher who sat high up in one of the huge old trees high above the clearing. It was going to rain that afternoon.

'Babe?' Georgia asked softly.

'Just... Let me be alone for a bit.' Alana said, padding down the path towards the huts. Sad for her, Georgia watched her go before turning to gather some bread and fruit for their lunch.

Inside the old empty hut where they'd first woken up, Alana touched the empty bark bed, her lips downturned. Despite the fact that she'd fully grown comfortable with the nudity in the clearing, today she had worn full clothing, the vulnerability of the situation driving her towards comfort. Alana's old shirt and pants still sat on the end of the bed -- someone would collect them later and recycle them through a long washing cycle powered by a nearby river and the rain and sun to be repaired and used again. Turning to go, Alana sighed.

- And in her downcast mood, nearly barreled into the woman standing in the doorway to the hut!

Gasping, Alana looked up -- and her face lit up instantly. 'My god! What -- what are you-?' She stammered, but Ruby didn't let her finish. She threw her arms around her friend and held her tight.

'I was a fucking bitch,' Ruby said. 'Stupid and prideful and petty. I ruined our friendship and I'm sorry.' She said with a shaky voice into Alana's soft shoulder. Alana nearly laughed out of emotional overload.

'Ruby, you never were good at ruining things between us. That hasn't changed a bit.' They parted, holding each other at arms' length. Ruby could see the joy mixed up with the strain of sadness coating her face. Alana could see the tears that had flowed down hers.

'I thought it wasn't supposed to rain until later?' Alana asked questioningly. Ruby laughed past her tears.

'I'm not sure I trust this place,' she said seriously a few moments later. 'But I trust you. If you say it's legit, I'll believe it, and I'll give it a red-hot go.'

'It's as legit as the pot at the end of the rainbow gets when you're pocketing the gold, baby. All the way.'

Smiling, Ruby hugged her friend tight. Then, stepping back, she looked down at herself before reaching for her woolen shirt and pulling it off in one smooth motion that ended with it landing on her bed. A second later, her pants dropped around her ankles and she stepped out of them.

'Let's go join the culture, then,' she said with a smile, naked. Laughing with joy, Alana tore her own top off and hugged Ruby again.

'Oh,' Alana said before they left the hut. 'There's a spare bed in with me and Georgia -- do you want it? I mean, we might, uh...' Alana stammered, suddenly shy.

'My god is this you being ashamed of dating a girl?' Ruby said mock-incredulously. 'You can take a cock and scream "fuck me till I break, you animal" but you can't admit you scissor pussy?' Alana slapped her arm in response and pulled a face, and Ruby laughed. 'C'mon, we were roomies in our old lives. If I can sleep next door while you fuck some guy, I can deal with this. Besides -- this is hotter to watch.' Laughing as Alana shoved her good-naturedly, Alana tossed her pants asunder, and the two friends emerged from the hut into the warm filtered sun. Across the clearing, Eden turned in time to see them, and smiled widely, nodding at Ruby who nodded once in return.

Alana was about to suggest they go find Georgia to tell her the news when a whistle blew from somewhere to their left. 'Crop bloom!' a male voice shouted. 'Crop in bloom!' Already people were rushing out of their homes and work places, hurriedly tidying up and bringing their tools to rest and dashing towards the caller. Biting her lip and giving Ruby two big puppy-eyes she knew far too well, Alana didn't have to say a word.

'Let's go do what we're here to be a part of,' Ruby agreed. And the pair joined the throng lining up to take a fresh plant's glorious, orgasmic gift.

THE END