The Pig's First Test

Story Info
The pig's Owner brings another sub into the relationship.
1.4k words
3.82
34.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pig has been summoned by her Owner to serve Him one night. she is always excited when she reads His email and knows that in a short time she will be with Him. she has learned from the past to be prepared for anything with Him – she has her bag packed, ready and waiting. In this bag she has her flogger, her glass dildo, sensuous candles to enhance the evening, oils for a pedicure and a wine opener. He has also instructed her this time to bring along a vibrator and duct tape. she picks up a bottle of wine that she knows her Owner will enjoy along with a small gift – a token of her love and devotion to Him. The pig is told to meet her Owner at a bar at 7 p.m. sharp – "do not be late" He tells her. she is instructed to find a seat at the middle of the bar and to order a drink – she is not allowed to talk to anyone and to wait for her Owner.

Since the pig has a few days to shop before meeting her Owner, she decides it's time to buy something sexy, classy, and slutty all combined together. she's off to her favorite store at the mall and finds exactly the perfect outfit to please her Owner – a black pair of pants, black lacy panties, a silky laced camisole with a sheer top to wear over. Shoes are never a problem since she has many that will match any outfit she puts together – from low heels to "cum fuck me pumps" – her shoes always please her Owner. her ritual of preparing herself begins – nails and toes are painted a bright cherry red – her nasty cunt and ass are shaved smooth in anticipation of being used. she dresses for the evening – not too much make-up, but enough eye shadow and lipstick to make Him notice. she wears her hair down since she knows He loves to pet her head and puts on her favorite perfume that she knows arouses his senses.

The hour arrives and as usual the pig feels those familiar butterflies inside her that she does every time she meets her Owner. But as the time draws near she finds that calm within her – she finds her subspace where the only thoughts are those of her Owner. she arrives at the designated place on-time and finds a seat exactly where her Owner has requested. she orders a cocktail and surveys the rest of the patrons in the bar and tries to remain calm. she was only informed that her Owner would arrive shortly after her, but she did not know the exact time, so her eyes were drawn towards the entrance each time someone walked in. What seemed like forever was only 15 minutes when finally her Owner arrives but not alone. He is accompanied by a striking woman who complements Him. The pig realizes that this must be the submissive that her Owner has met on several occasions and has told the pig about. The pig sees the smile on her Owner's face when He approaches her and the pig finds great comfort in this. As normal protocol, the pig rises from her chair and kisses her Owner's outstretched hand – the pig does not care who is watching her at this moment as she shows her respect for her Owner. He introduces the other woman who happens to be the submissive He has talked about and the pig reaches out to shake her hand as a formality and greet her politely. The pig stands while her Owner and the submissive take a seat at the bar and order cocktails. After a time of general conversation the pig's Owner instructs both women that it is time to retire to a more intimate place. The pig tries not to show too much enthusiasm about having the potential to serve and worship her Owner's body and possibly her Owner's submissive as well.

When they arrive to the room, the pig is instructed to pour two glasses of wine for her Owner and the submissive. The pig is then instructed to remove her Owner's clothes but she is not allowed to touch His body in any way. This is extremely difficult for the pig as she needs to have her face in His armpits to receive His scent and remind her of His Ownership of her. The pig then removes the submissive's clothes except for her panties. The pig is then told to retrieve the vibrator and duct tape that she has brought and pull her pants and panties down to her ankles and to insert the vibrator, turned on low, into her nasty cunt and to secure it with the duct tape from her clit to her fat ass. The pig does not hesitate with this task and upon accomplishing it is then instructed to take a seat in a chair that has been placed at the end of the bed. The Owner's submissive takes the pig's arms behind the pig's back and places handcuffs on the pig's wrists. The pig's Owner tells His pig that she is NOT allowed to cum while He and the submissive are present in the room. The little pig has a look of shock on her face realizing the evening is not going to happen as she had thought it would. The pig watches as the submissive finds a place on the bed next to her Owner. The pig watches as her Owner caresses the submissive's breasts and nipples, sliding His hand down to her panties to rub her pussy every so often. He removes the submissive's panties and walks over to the pig in the chair and slaps her hard across the face, instructing her to open her mouth at which point He proceeds to shove the submissive's panties into pig's mouth to keep her quiet while He uses the submissive. The pig's eyes begin to well up with tears from the sting of His slap and her Owner pats her on the head telling her what a good pig she is.

The pig watches as the submissive places her nose and tongue in the armpits of the pig's Owner and savors the taste and scent of Him. The submissive moves down to His nipples where she spends time worshipping – sucking them hard – moving back and forth from one to the other. she slowly makes her way down to His cock and balls. The pig's eyes watch her Owner and sees His pleasure while she also watches the submissive expertly suck her Owner's cock and balls, bringing His manhood to a very hard state. The pig begins to squirm in the chair as she feels herself getting wet and her clit beginning to throb. The pig listens as her Owner praises the submissive for doing a good job and humiliates the pig by telling her she's not worthy tonight to suck His cock or balls. He watches as the pig moans slightly and pleads with her eyes, but He refuses to give in to the pig and within a short time His cock is fucking the submissive's pussy. The pig listens to the submissive's moans of pleasure as her Owner's cock slides in and out of her pussy. The pig can smell the sex and whimpers as she's gagged and restrained from being able to pleasure her nasty cunt. The pig watches as her Owner empties his balls deep inside the submissive's pussy while she screams out in her own orgasm.

The pig's Owner pulls His magnificent cock out of the submissive and walks over to the pig – slapping her across the face and pulling the panties out of her mouth He thrusts His cock into her open mouth instructing the pig to clean Him off. The pig is so grateful for this and sucks delicately at first, tasting His cum and the sweet juices of the submissive. The pig's Owner calls for the submissive to join Him by the pig and instructs the pig to clean her pussy of the sweet nectar of His cum. When the little pig has finished to her Owner's satisfaction she is released from her restraints and dismissed for the evening – her services are no longer required. The little pig thanks her Owner and quietly leaves Him as the submissive kneels to take His cock once again in her mouth.