The Pilgrimage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Banba gently kissed and licked Aileen's scrumptious tits. She took one of Aileen's hard, swollen nipples in her mouth sucking on it hungrily.

Banba squeezed and caressed both of Aileen's big tits as she moved her mouth back and forth from one nipple to the other.

Aileen moaned loudly squeezing and caressing the firm flesh of Banba's tight little ass.

Banba began kissing, licking and nibbling her way down Aileen's flat toned belly. Aileen slid her hands under Banba's armpits, pulling Banba back up. "I don't wanna cum yet. It's my turn to tease you a bit."

Aileen gave Banba a long passionate kiss. Then she rolled over pinning Banba underneath her. Aileen nibbled on Banba's ear lobe causing Banba to moan loudly. Aileen kissed and nibbled Banba's neck. She slowly and sensuously nibbled down Banba's neck to Banba's tiny tits. Aileen nibbled on Banba's swollen, diamond hard nipples making Banba moan and gasp.

"Oh God, Aileen that feels sooo good. My poor little pussy's soaking wet."

They became two young lovers exploring each others bodies for the very first time, constantly seeking out new places to lick, kiss, nip, squeeze, or caress, just to hear the other moan in pleasure.

They both had the same ultimate goal in mind. To give her partner as much pleasure as possible, to slowly bring her to a huge, mind blowing, body convulsing orgasm.

They changed positions often. They went from one being on top, to lying on their sides kissing each other passionately while squeezing, and caressing each others tits, alternately tribbing on the others thigh. When they felt that sweet, bubbling sensation of an impending orgasm, their lovemaking would become soft and sensuous again as they let their passion subside a little, prolonging their mutual pleasure until they couldn't stand the gentle teasing anymore.

Finally Aileen groaned, "get on your hands and knees. I'm dying to taste your sweet juices."

Banba moaned. "Oh god yeah Aileen. I really need to feel your tongue all over my pussy right now."

Banba got on all fours. Her tight little ass sticking high in the air. Her puffy pussy pushing out between her legs pouting, as if begging for Aileen's hot, wet tongue.

Aileen got behind Banba gently caressing Banba's sexy little ass cheeks. She kissed and licked the small of Banba's back lightly running her fingers up and down Banba's slit from her asshole to the top of her soaked cunt, sensuously teasing Banba, making her moan and squirm with pleasure.

Aileen slowly licked Banba from the top of her sexy ass crack down to her swollen clit using long, sensuous strokes with the flat of her tongue. Aileen dragged her tongue along Banba's outer lips, pressing in lightly as she went, making Banba moan and gasp every time Aileen's tongue swept over Banba's throbbing clit.

Banba moaned constantly. She was panting like a dog on a hot summer day. She felt the pressure building deep in her throbbing pussy. She knew her orgasm was getting close. She sucked in a deep breath. "Aileen stop. I don't wanna cum yet. Let's switch places. It's your turn to have a little fun."

Aileen got on her hands and knees. Banba kissed, licked, and nibbled Aileen's gorgeous ass. Banba ran her fingers up and down Aileen's soaking wet slit, not penetrating Aileen's outer lips, just teasing Aileen, making her moan loudly.

Banba slid two fingers in Aileen's soaked pussy dragging them around the inside of Aileen's tight cunt until Aileen's hips jerked hard. Banba smiled to herself. She knew she'd found what the goddess sent her looking for. She'd found Aileen's G spot.

Aileen moaned loudly bucking her hips. "Oh my god Banba, that feels sooo fucking good."

Banba bent forward rimming Aileen's tight asshole with the tip of her tongue while running her thumb over Aileen's swollen clit, as she stimulated Aileen's G spot with the two fingers in Aileen's soaked tight cunt .

Aileen moaned loud panting heavily. She screamed out, "Oh my god Banba. Please stop. I've gotta pee. I'm gonna pee all over the bed if you don't stop."

Banba giggled. "Trust me Aileen. You're not gonna pee. You're just getting ready to squirt. Just relax and let it happen. The goddess says you'll love it."

Banba yanked her two fingers out of Aileen's tight, satiny slick cunt causing Aileen's soaked pussy to spasm, squirting Aileen's sweet nectar everywhere as a massive orgasm hit her like a freight train.

Aileen collapsed face first on the bed as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her. Every muscle in her body convulsed. Her eyes rolled. She fought for air as her breaths came in short shallow pants. It took almost two minutes for Aileen's shaking and twitching to stop and her breathing to return to normal.

"Oh my god Banba! I squirted! I've never done that before. I didn't even think it was possible. I thought it was just a myth made up by some horny porn guy." Aileen giggled. "You weren't kidding when you said my orgasms were gonna be intense. I thought I was gonna pass out from pleasure. I think that orgasm was even more intense than the one I had in the shower!"

Aileen sat up. "Okay Banba, it's your turn now. Show me how the fuck you did that."

Banba giggled, got on her hands and knees and said, "it's easy. Slide two fingers into my pussy and feel around for a little bump on the front wall. When you find it, just curl your fingers back and forth over it like your telling me to come here, apply a little pressure and you're good to go. Just be careful not to break my hymen."

Aileen slid two fingers into Banba's soaked pussy dragging them around the tight ring of muscle until Banba's hips jerked hard. Aileen giggled. "Oh I think I found it, didn't I Banba?"

Banba moaned and gasped, "oh yeah, you found it! Right there sweetie. That's the spot. Oh my god! That feels sooo fucking good. Oh god Aileen, whatever you do, don't stop."

Aileen slid her other hand under Banba, cupping Banba's mound and pushing up hard against the two fingers inside Banba's tight soaked cunt. Aileen giggled and said, " how does this feel Banba?"

Banba's breathing was erratic, in between gasps she managed to say, " oh god...oh fuck...oh...oh...oh fuck me...I'm cumming!" Banba's sweet nectar was squirting everywhere soaking Aileen's face and running down her big beautiful tits.

Aileen rammed her fingers back into Banba's spasming cunt pumping them in and out a few more times, then quickly pulled them out causing Banba to squirt again.

Banba's orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave washing over a beach. As her orgasm peaked, her eyes rolled back into her head, every muscle in her body shook and quivered, and her breaths came in short strangled gasps.

When Banba finally caught her breath, she turned to Aileen and gave her a long passionate tongue dueling, spit swapping kiss. "Wow Aileen, you learn fast!"

Aileen giggled. "Well what do you expect, my teacher learned that one from the goddess herself. If you think that was fun wait until we try this one. I saw this in one of the porn movies my dad keeps hidden in his room I've always wanted to try it."

Aileen turned so that she was facing directly away from Banba, interlocking their legs in a position similar to scissors pressing their vulvae together.

They began tribbing again. They were humping up and down grinding their engorged clits together, moaning loud and panting heavily. They were syncing their movements and fucking each other fast and hard.

Banba was the first to cum. She let out a long wailing scream and said, "oh fuck Aileen, I'm cumming!" Her whole body shook as she slammed her vulva up against Aileen's. Banba's tight cunt was spasming hard, every muscle in her body was shaking and twitching. Her breaths were coming in short rapid gasps and she nearly passed out from the pleasure.

Banba's orgasm was enough to send Aileen over the orgasmic cliff. She screamed out, "oh my fucking God, Banba, I'm gonna cum too. oh shit, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Aileen's orgasm hit her so hard every muscle in her body was shaking and twitching. She couldn't hold herself up and, collapsed down on the bed on her back.

Banba crawled up next to Aileen hugging her. She gave Aileen a soft, gentle kiss. "Oh my god Aileen. My orgasm was so intense, It nearly blew my mind."

Aileen wrapped her arms around Banba kissing her gently. Then, giggled softly, "well, you weren't so bad yourself Banba. Whew, look at me. I'm still shaking from the orgasm you gave me."

They made love for hours, exploring and using each other unabashedly. Freely giving their body to the other in any way they desired, seeking and giving pleasure equally, both dominating and submitting as they chose, focusing only on the needs of the other until they were both spent and satisfied. It was well after midnight before they were both finally sated. They fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

As they sat eating breakfast the next morning there was a knock on the door. Aileen opened it to a very distraught Teagan. The tears were streaming down Teagan's cheeks and she was shaking like a leaf in a wind storm.

Teagan rushed past Aileen and knelt at Banba's feet placing her head in Banba's lap as she sobbed hysterically. Aileen closed the door giving Banba a quizzical look.

Banba shrugged. "I don't know Aileen. We have to calm Teagan down to find out." Banba gently pulled Teagan's head from her lap. " Teagan I can't help you until you stop crying and tell me what's wrong."

Teagan took several deep breaths forcing herself to calm down a little. "I'm sorry Lady Banba. I don't know where else to turn. My friend Megan was raped and badly beaten. She's in the hospital. They don't think she's gonna make it. Can you please help her?"

Banba closed her eyes petitioning the goddess and asking for guidance. She kissed Teagan's forehead. "Take us to her. I can't promise anything. But I'll do what I can. If Megan wants to live, I may be able to help her. If not, there's nothing I can do."

When they got to the hospital parking lot Banba said to Teagan, "take Aileen to the waiting room. The goddess is gonna take me to Megan. I'll do what I can then meet you there."

Aileen and Teagan watched in awe as Banba faded away, disappearing before their eyes.

Nobody noticed Banba as she appeared at the foot of Megan's bed. The goddess made sure that nobody would see or hear Banba until Banba left the ICU. When Banba saw Megan's injuries, she was both horrified and angry.

"Goddess, this poor girl didn't deserve this! Please help her! Work your will through me my goddess, I beseech you!"

Megan's body took on a soft golden glow as all her vital signs stabilized and began to return to normal. The doctor and nurses treating Megan watched in awe unable to fathom what was happening. They had given up hope of Megan ever recovering.

One nurse looked at the doctor softly saying, "I think we're witnessing a miracle. Should we wait and see what happens or should we continue to just make her comfortable?"

The doctor replied, "I honestly don't know. I've never seen anything like this before." He glanced at the monitor. "Her readings are all normal. Let's see if they stay that way. Keep a close eye on her for the next couple of hours. Then we'll see where we're going from there."

Banba understood the goddess had stabilized Megan's body temporally. Now Banba had to enter Megan's mind to find out if Megan wanted to live or die. Banba felt her mind reaching out, searching for Megan's.

"Megan, where are you sweetie? I know you're in here somewhere. My name's Banba. Teagan's very upset. She asked me to see if you'd let me help you."

Banba heard Megan's mind answer faint and weak.

"Are you the one who helped Teagan walk again?"

"The goddess worked her will through me to heal Teagan. She can do the same for your body. Your mind is a different story. She can erase your memories of what happened. But if she does, you won't be the same person. Even she can't predict how that would affect your mind."

"I don't want that. I don't wanna lose who I am!"

"What do you want Megan?"

"Vengeance! I want those assholes to pay for what they did to me!"

"The only way the goddess would grant that petition is if you decide to live Megan. She sees no sense granting you vengeance if you're not around to savior her gift."

Banba felt Megan's soft smile.

"Your goddess plays hardball Banba. I don't know if I can deal with the horror of what they did to me. But if you promise me those bastards will pay for it, I'll do the best I can."

"I can promise you that Megan! They'll be dealing with one very pissed off goddess. Her vengeance will not be gentle or humane. They'll suffer every single day of their lives. I can also promise that if you accept the goddess as your patron, she'll give you the strength and courage to deal with your memories. All she asks in return is that you light a candle on the first day of each month and thank her for her gifts. I'll give Teagan an eternal candle to hold on to for you until you're released from the hospital."

"Okay I can do that. But what do I do now? How do I start?"

"You don't have to do anything. Your body's healing itself as we speak. Just lie here and let your mind adjust. In an hour or so, you'll wake up completely healed without a scar or bruise anywhere. Your body will be absolutely perfect again, I promise."

"Considering my body wasn't perfect before, that will be a nice change. By the way, can you please tell me the name of the goddess I have to thank for all of this?"

"I guess that would help huh? I'm named after her."

"Banba? That name sounds familiar. Are you talking about the ancient Celtic goddess? My god! You are aren't you? I thought she was just a myth. At least that's what my ancient history professor taught us last semester. Your being here proves just how wrong he was. I'm sorry, I should have recognized your name when Teagan told me who healed her."

"It's okay Megan. Almost everyone thinks the ancient gods and goddesses are myths. They're not though. Some of them still have followers even in this day and age. Fear nothing anymore Megan. You have the protection of our goddess as long as you remember to thank her on the first day of each month. I have to go. My time with you is up. You'll be waking up soon."

"I hope I get the chance to actually meet you. I'd like to thank you face to face. But just in case I don't, thank you for being here for me Banba. I'll never forget what you and our goddess have done for me today."

Banba felt her mind rejoin her body. She smiled as she noticed Megan's injuries were healed. There wasn't a mark anywhere on Megan's body that Banba could see. The nurse attending Megan noticed it too and was on her way to fetch the doctor as Banba stepped into the ICU waiting room.

Teagan and Aileen rushed to Banba.

"How's Megan?" Teagan asked.

Banba kissed Teagan on the forehead taking her by the hand leading her over to Megan's parents. "Mr. and Mrs. O'Leary, Megan's gonna be fine. She'll be waking up any time now. The doctors will probably wanna run every test in the book on her. But I assure you, they'll find nothing wrong."

Megan's mother replied, "Banba is it? If I hadn't seen Teagan wearing out a rut in the carpet with her pacing back and forth, I'd probably say you were crazy. The doctor said there was no hope for Megan to recover. But seeing Teagan walk again after all those years in a wheelchair is enough to convince me that you've helped Megan too."

The tears were streaming down her cheeks as she continued. "There are no words that can convey how we feel right now. Thank you seems so inadequate. We owe you a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid. If you ever need anything just ask and it's yours."

"Don't thank me Mrs. O'Leary, thank the goddess who's name I bear. I'm simply an instrument of her will."

"I believe you are girl. Tell me what I have to do to thank this goddess."

Two Eternal candles appeared in Banba's hands. She gave one to Mrs. O'Leary. "If you want to thank her, just light this candle on the first day of each month and say thank you. This other candle is for Megan. I told Megan I'd have Teagan hold on to it for her. I'll give it to you to hold on to instead."

Mrs. O'Leary replied, "that will be fine." She slipped them both into her handbag.

" Aileen and I have a few things to tend to. I'm sure Teagan's gonna wanna see Megan when she wakes up. Can you see that Teagan gets home safely afterwards?"

Mrs. O'Leary replied, "we'll see that Teagan gets home safely, and Banba, thank you once again."

When they got to the car Aileen asked, "are we going on a vengeance quest for Megan?"

" Yes. Megan was attacked because her ex boyfriend ripped off a gangs coke supply. He knew if they couldn't find him they'd take it out on Megan. He didn't care. He's our first target."

Banba took Aileen's hands closing her eyes concentrating. "You now have the ability to hurl stun bolts. They're easy to use. Just point your fingers and think 'shoot'. The goddess says that Megan's ex boyfriend is still in the city." She gave Aileen the address.

"I know exactly where that is. It's only a few minutes from here."

"Good. When we get there, you hit him with a stun bolt. I'll do the rest."

Megan's ex boyfriend was hiding in an old storefront in a seedy part of the city. He had pried the padlock off the back door in an alleyway figuring nobody would notice. It was owned by a low ranking member of the local mob who occasionally used it to hide stolen goods. But since the owner was serving a six month jail stint for petty theft, Megan's ex boyfriend felt he was perfectly safe for the time being. He felt so safe that he hadn't bothered to bar the door, just closing it behind him.

He was sleeping in a room in the back on a bed the owner kept there for occasional use when Banba and Aileen caught up with him. They stood in the doorway watching him sleep for a minute or so then Banba yelled, "hey asshole, wake your stupid ass up!"

He bolted upright, startled out of his sleep. "What the..." Then grinned when he saw it was only two young women. "Well what have we got here?" He chuckled as he reached under the pillow for the pistol he kept hidden there.

Aileen hit him with a stun bold before his finger even touched the pistol causing him to fall back on the bed fully awake but unable to move.

Banba yanked the pillow from under his head grabbing the pistol. "Only an asshole greats a woman with a gun. You really are a piece of shit. It's time for you to pay for what you did to Meagan. Don't worry, you'll be able to move in about a half hour or so."

Banba tapped him on the forehead. "From now on, every waking minute, you'll feel Megan's horror and terror during her attack. Every time you sleep, you'll have nightmares about it being you. You'll have no memory of how you ended up this way or of who did it. You will never again be able to harm another person. Just the thought of it will be enough to make you vomit until you pass out."

As they got back in the car, Banba smiled at Aileen. "One down eight to go. They're all partying at the crack house they used to attack Megan. When we get there, don't waste time. Just stun everybody as quickly as you can. We'll do the same thing there.

They were in and out of the crack house in a little more than an hour. Megan's vengeance was complete. Once again, nobody remembered what happened or who did it.

Banba had given them the same instructions about Megan's horror and the same nightmares as she gave Megan's ex boyfriend along with the same prohibition against harming others.

Banba and Aileen stopped for a quick lunch. Then went to the hospital to visit Megan.