The Pilgrims' Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,068 Followers

Traci looked straight into her brothers startling blue eyes. "I really like to fuck doggy style," she said in a sexy, little-girl's voice.

Oh baby, baby, baby! Tim exclaimed. "Just give me a bit, okay? His hand went to his crotch. "All this serious talk has put my dick to sleep."

Traci's eyes shifted down her brother's body and saw his limp dick, well not completely limp, but definitely not hard enough to be of any use to her immediately.

"Oh for crying out loud," she huffed. "I thought all young men kept a perpetual hard-on."

"Not true, my lo . . ., uh, sister dearest." Traci gave him a warning look. "It just seems that way sometimes."

"Here, let me help." Traci had turned around and took Tim's hand off his cock and replaced it with her own. She maneuvered herself between his legs then slowly and sensually slipped her lips over the head of his cock, which was not yet halfway hard. She didn't stop until her nose touch his abdomen. Traci slid her tongue out and licked her brother's balls. She pulled back and sensually moved her tongue around and around the glans then she forced Tim's cock all the way down her throat again, her nose pressing firmly into his stomach.

Traci gagged a little then pulled her head back until Tim's much stiffer cock was just in her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down on her brother's wonderful sex tool, sucking on it lovingly. She slid her mouth halfway down Tim's cock, then back up, a half dozen times. It was fully hard now. Next, she slid her lips around just the head and twirled her tongue around it several times.

Tim was groaning and moaning and grimacing in pleasure it felt so good.

Traci looked up at her brother. She pulled her mouth off his cock. While still looking at him with her pale blue eyes, which now looked killer sexy to Tim, she licked on and all around his cock head. Her tongue was thick with saliva. It felt so silky smooth, so incredibly good that Tim had to control himself to keep from coming.

"Enough!" he cried. "Enough!" His cock was as hard as it was going to get, as hard as it had ever been. "Any more and you'll make me come."

"Well, we don't want that, do we?" Traci said as she sat back on her heels. She still had her hand on his cock and was very slowly, very gently stroking it. "I mean, not now, in my mouth again. I want to feel you fill me up with this bad boy and feel you come inside me again.

"God, Traci!" Tim exclaimed, "Like you said earlier, 'I love it when you talk like that.'

"But Traci, I've got to ask. You deep-throated me. Do you do that often?"

"You weren't fully hard, so I was able to force your cock to bend down my throat. And I've done that a couple of times. But, if you're really hard, like now," she said as she squeezed his incredibly stiff stiffy, "well, I just can't get the angle straight enough to get it to go down. I've tried it a time or two and it just didn't work and it also hurts if I try to force it. But, besides that, Tim, your cock is too thick once it's fully hard. I don't think I could choke anything that thick down my throat, even if it wasn't hard.

"But enough talk, Tim. You're nice and hard now and I want you to shove your thick cock as deep as you can into my poor little pussy and punish it."

Traci was giggling as she got into her ass-high position again, with her head on the bed, turned towards Tim. "Oh please, please, brother, won't you please fuck your helpless little sister with that beautiful cock of yours." She wiggled her ass back and forth and buried her face in the bedspread as she giggled some more. "Pleeeeeease," her muffled voice cried out. After which her body shook in laughter.

Tim shook his head and chuckled as he positioned himself behind his sister's upraised ass. He rubbed the head of his cock between her pussy lips, which were very wet.

Traci turned her head to the side again. "Oh yes, yes. Get your cock head nice and wet then shove it in me, Tim." She wasn't joking around any more.

Tim lined up with Traci's vaginal opening. She was very wet. The skin on the shaft of his dick was still wet with his sister's saliva. He held her hips in his hands and shoved his cock as deep as he could into his sister's pussy in one quick smooth motion. The tightness and wetness of her vagina felt amazingly good to him.

"Oh God, Tim! That feels incredible."

"Yeah, Traci, you're right, it feels incredible," Tim agreed.

"Fuck me, Tim! Fuck me! I want to feel that big cock pounding me."

Tim held on to Traci's hips and began to fuck her, picking up speed until he was fucking his sister fast and hard. There was the sound of Tim's hips slapping against his sister's ass cheeks, and the squelching sound of his cock hammering in and out of Traci's tight, but very wet sex hole, and his heavy breathing.

And there were also the sounds that Traci was making; a repetition of "uh's" and oh's and "yeses" and "oh God's." Sometimes she would just squeal.

Tim was breathing heavily after a few minutes of fucking his sister hard. He slowed down, making long, deep, slow strokes, but not too slow.

"Oh yes, Tim," Traci cried out. "What you did was wonderful. What you're doing is wonderful."

Both brother and sister were beginning to sweat again. Traci had been holding still while Tim fucked her. Now she began to thrust her hips back as hard as her brother had been slamming his cock into her pussy.

Tim got his second wind and began fucking his sister hard and fast again.

"Oh yes, Tim! That's it! That's it! Keep doing that. Don't stop. Fuck me! Fuck me!

Tim watched his cock flashing in and out of his sister's pussy. Saw how her lips were stretched around his thick cock. Saw how his cock was coated and shining with her vaginal lubrication.

God! This is amazing, he thought. This is my sister! But I love it. She loves it. And it's so hot watching me fuck her tight little pussy like this.

Tim was very close to coming, but his sister beat him to it.

"Oh, Tim! Tim!" she cried out through clenched teeth. "I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm commming! And he felt her vaginal muscles spasm on his cock and that was all it took.

Tim grunted loudly as he shot his sticky hot load deep into his sister's pussy in several wonderfully gratifying spasms of his own.

After a few moments, Tim pulled his still hard cock out of Traci's pussy. It came out with a wet, slurping sound. He rolled over onto his back next to his sister. She leisurely let her legs slide down until she was lying full out on her stomach. But then she levered herself up on her elbows and leaned over to look Tim right in the eyes.

"I think I love you." She stated boldly.

Tim grinned, "Sis, I know I love you."

"No not just the sex, silly. Although, that was good sex. Today we had good sex."

Tim pulled Traci down to kiss her very sweetly and affectionately. "No, silly, not just the sex. I love you, Traci. At first I thought this was just all about the sex. Being attracted to my hot sister. Being able to fuck you. But it's more than that. I'm attracted to you, and attracted strongly, but it's more than the sex. I look at you and my heart starts to beat harder. I think about you in my bed at night and sometimes I just think about holding you and hugging you and not even having sex with you. I love you, Traci. And I hope you love me . . .for more than the sex. And I don't know what we are going to do about that."

Tim noticed that Traci had tears in her eyes. She placed her head on his chest. "I love you, too, Tim. I feel the same way about you and I don't know what we are going to do about that either. But we'll figure something out." She raised her head and smiled at her brother. "But whatever we figure out, let's keep on fucking, okay?"

"We'd be fools not to," Tim said, then he kissed his sister again and hugged her body tightly to his.

"But how do you feel about Mom, really?" Traci was curious. "I mean, if you're attracted to me, your sister, and you're attracted to, uh, our mother, well, is it the same? Do you lie in bed at night and think about her the same way you do me?" Traci hurried on. "I'm not jealous, or anything, Tim. I'm just curious."

"No, it's not the same. I feel something totally different for you. Maybe it's the age difference. I mean, I can see us, you and me, together like . . . well, well, like husband and wife . . ."

"Really!" Traci interrupted.

"Well, yeah, Traci. I mean, I know that's completely crazy, but that's something that I have thought about, fantasized about."

"Oh Tim!, Traci kissed her brother, then kissed him again and again. "I don't think that's crazy. It's just something else we'll have to work on and figure out."

Traci laid her face down on Tim's chest, just where her mouth could reached his left nipple. She licked it out of the side of her mouth, then got hold of it with her teeth and gently bit it. Tim sucked his breath in. Traci began caressing Tim's belly ever so gently and felt his stomach muscles jumping under her fingers, like his kisses on her stomach had done to her earlier. Her hand traveled down further to his groin. She began playing with his cock, not minding that it was wet and sticky from their love-making.

"I interrupted what you were saying, Tim. What was it?"

Tim took in another big breath. What his sister was doing to him was really turning him on. "Well, about Mom, and I hope you don't mind me saying this, but even though I can't see us as having a relationship like a husband and wife, I would still really like to fuck her, you know, not just a one time thing, but to be her lover, too. I mean, I know you probably don't . . . ."

Traci popped her head up and gave him a quick kiss. "No," she shook her head back and forth. "That doesn't bother me. I love Mom, too, and the thought of you and her fucking, having fun together, giving each other pleasure, well, I think that's kind of hot. In fact, I'd really like to watch you fuck her."

Tim grinned back at his sister with an equally huge grin. "Cool," he said, "then, maybe, we could have a threesome? You think?"

"Yeah," Traci responded, her eyes sparkling with merriment. "That's what I was thinking about. And that's something I think I just might be able to work out, like I said a little while ago. And no, I won't tell you what I have in mind" Traci changed gears. "Except for what I have in mind right now. Do you want to fuck me again?"

Traci's hand was still on her brother's cock. Between her squeezing and stoking it, as well as her intermittent licking and nibbling of his nipple, along with the talk about a threesome with their mother, Tim's cock was fully erect again.

"Because," Traci continued, "I feel like I'm stroking a steel bar covered with velvet."

"Oh hell yes!" Tim responded enthusiastically.

He rolled his sister onto her back and was between her legs so quickly that she was still holding on to his cock. So, she positioned it strategically, moved her hips up a bit, then removed her hand. Tim did the rest as he shove his whole length deep into his sister's still very wet and very willing pussy. They fucked liked animals and within a few minutes they came within seconds of each other, gasping, laughing, hugging, and kissing.

CHAPTER TWO

Susan and Traci were both wearing oversized T-shirts that came down to about mid-thigh, with panties underneath, their normal sleep wear. But they weren't sleeping. They were on the couch in the family room watching a "chic flick" on the big screen TV. They had snacked for dinner and were sipping wine. Susan allowed Traci, and Tim, to have a couple glasses of wine, or beer, if they were staying home for the night.

As to Tim, he had gone off with a couple of his friends to see the latest "aliens attacking the Earth" film. This was by design. Traci had told him to be gone tonight and not come back until late.

Susan had her legs pulled up under her, as did Traci, who was snuggled up next to her mother. Her glass of wine was on the end table next to her mother's glass and, from time-to-time she would reach across her mother's body to pick up her glass. Twice, while doing so, Traci managed to very lightly, very casually brush her arm over her mother's breasts. Her mother's only reaction was to shift her body slightly, but she didn't say anything.

Traci was sitting to her mother's left. She had her right arm under her mother's left arm and was holding hands with her. Their hands were resting on Susan's thigh. When Traci wasn't reaching for her glass, drinking from it, or setting it back down, she rested her head on her mother's shoulder.

"Mom," Traci said during a lull in the dialogue of the movie. "I think I need to talk to you."

Susan heard something in her daughter's voice and asked, with concern: "What about, baby?"

"There's this girl at school who, well, uh, well, she kind of likes me, you know?" Traci couldn't believe it but she was actually able to blush.

"When you say like," Susan was not fully focused, "what do you mean, exactly?"

"Well, she's, you know, a lesbian. I mean, uh, she's admitted it to me and she also told me that's she's, like, really hot for me."

"Well, I can understand that, sweetie. You're a very attractive young women. I imagine that a lot of, um, well, girls who like girls, not to mention all the boys who know you or who even just see you, would be really hot for you. So, what's the problem? I mean, uh, how do you feel about her?"

Susan, herself, was bi-sexual. She liked making love to women as well as men. There were two women in particular that she had sex with at least once or twice a month each for the last couple of years. One was a lesbian, but she had taken a job in another city. The other was bi' like herself, but she had gotten married and now they rarely found time to meet. But, of course, Susan knew that Traci didn't know her mother was bi-sexual.

Susan liked men too. As much as she liked licking pussy she liked sucking cock, too, including letting a man come in her mouth and swallowing his semen. And, of course, she liked having her pussy being filled and fucked by a hard cock, as well as the feeling of the man's body over, or under, her while they were fucking.

Susan wasn't a prude by any means. Far from it. She liked sex just about anyway she could get it, as long as it wasn't intentionally painful, too rough, or purposefully degrading. But she wasn't about to marry again, or have a man live with her, at least not for the foreseeable future. She usually had a boyfriend that she had sex with at least a couple of times a week, but right now, she was going through a "dry" spell. Therefore, Susan didn't get all the sex that she could have, or would have, under different circumstances. But, all things considered, she got enough, including pleasuring herself when that was her only, or best, option.

Susan was afraid for a moment that her lack of moral outrage over what Traci was telling her might seem suspicious to her daughter.

"Traci, I don't mean to be cavalier about this. I mean, really, you shouldn't have to put up with that sort of girl. Just tell her to leave you alone. That should solve your problem."

There, that was better, Susan thought, like a regular straight mom should be . . . she hoped.

"Well, Mom, that's really not my problem."

"Oh? It isn't? Well what is your problem then, sweetie?"

"I was just wondering what it's like to kiss a girl?" Traci said innocently.

Susan's heart skipped a beat. "Hmm." She hesitated a second. "I'm sure I really can't help you with that one, Traci," she answered.

Susan's body stiffened as her daughter moved in close, her mouth but a fraction of an inch from her ear.

"I think you can, Mom," she whispered, "because I saw you kissing another woman, only it wasn't her mouth that you were kissing."

"What? What are you talking about?" Susan suddenly felt a knot of tension in her stomach.

"It was before Tim came to live with us. I came home early one day. Your car and another one was in the driveway, but the front door was locked. I thought that was strange. When I let myself in, I was going to call out for you, but I heard a strange noise, like a moan. I thought to myself, oh wow, Mom's getting laid. I crept upstairs and down the hall to your bedroom. The door was open. I peeked around the corner and there you were, kissing, or rather, licking another woman's pussy. Imagine my shock."

"Oh my God! Traci, I'm so sorry . . ." Susan began. All thought of the movie they had been watching was gone.

"For what, Mom?"

"That, that, well, what you saw . . . that"

"Mom, I don't care if you're lesbian. I still love you."

"I'm not lesbian, Traci." Susan protested. "I'm, you know, bisexual. I do like men, too." Susan blushed as she realized what she had just admitted to her daughter.

"Okay, bi', les, it's all the same to me. I still love you, Mom. I do. Really I do." Traci squeezed her mother's hand and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Okay. All right. So, why are we having this conversation? What was it that you wanted? Susan was starting to feel a little peeved.

"Mom, I want to know what it's like to kiss a woman!" Traci said as though exasperated.

Traci, who had already kissed a girl, three actually, on three different occasions and had made love with them, was trying to see if she could seduce her mother. After talking to Tim about him wanting to make love to their mother, Traci had spent some time thinking about it. How could she get her mother to want to or, at least, agree to fuck her son?

Traci had actually caught her mother making love to two different women on two different occasions. After the first time, Traci had purposely come home at unusual times whenever she could. She also knew that her mother like men, too. That hadn't been hard to figure out.

After pondering the mother-son-sex-problem long enough, Traci realized that if she could seduce her mother, then she could probably talk her into having sex with Tim. At first there was the "but she's my mother" factor. But, by thinking about it objectively and logically, Traci realized that what it all came down to was having sex with a sexy and attractive woman, mother or not. Traci was sure that she could handle that when it came down to it, if it came down to it.

She really did think her mother was beautiful and sexy. And, after having sex with those other girls, liking how their loving had made her feel, and how pleased she had felt when she had made them come with her mouth, she was sure that it would be just as exciting with her mother. In fact, she was sure it would be even more exciting because it was her mother.

"You mean," Susan was shocked, "you mean, you want to kiss me?"

"Yes, Mom," Traci said softly. "I would feel safe kissing you. And, well, I know that you have kissed another woman and, so . . . so I think that you should be the first woman that I kiss. Please, Mom, please," she added, giving her mother a very soulful look.

"Oh, Traci, I don't know . . ." Susan was feeling confused. Her daughter really was a very attractive young woman. If Traci hadn't been her daughter, well then, hell yes she would be more than willing to kiss her . . . and more.

"It's because I'm your daughter, right?" Traci asked.

"Well, yeah. And I'm your mother. I mean, that's called incest, Traci."

"Yeah, I know, Mom. But I've thought about it a lot and . . . and, well, I've even fantasized about us making love."

"You've what?" Susan exclaimed, not believing her ears, but at the same time wondering just how explicit her daughter's fantasies had been. Did she imagine her mother going down on her and vice versa? Susan's heart was thudding hard in her chest and she could feel a vein throbbing in her neck.

"I've fantasized about you and me making love, Mom . . . making love completely."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,068 Followers
123456...9