The Pilgrims' Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

"I love you, Mom," Traci whispered as she kissed and nibble around her mother's ear.

Traci's breath had given Susan chill bumps, then she moaned as her daughter gave her several firm bite down her neck.

Traci quickly shifted her position.

"Oo! Ah!" Susan exclaimed delightfully, as Traci captured one of her nipples in her mouth.

Susan caressed her daughter's shoulders and neck and upper back. She closed her eyes and was enjoying the feelings that Traci's sucking mouth and nibbling teeth were giving her. Traci switched breasts, eliciting another moan of pleasure from her mother. Not just from her wonderful mouth doing wonderful things to her very sensitive nipples, but also from the fact that Traci's hand and fingers were now rubbing her pussy, massaging it, kneading it, but not yet dipping a finger between her very wet pussy lips.

Traci lifted her mouth off her mother's breast. "I love you, Mom," she said again. Her eyes were full of lust. She reached up to kiss her mother on the mouth once more. She was so sexually excited to be making love to her mother that it almost felt like her body was vibrating.

Susan took her daughter's face in her hands looked her directly in the eyes. "I love you too, Traci," she whispered emotionally. Her throat was choked up and her eyes were moist from true love and affection. She realized that this women, her daughter, was a woman that she truly and completely loved and with whom she could truly and completely enjoy sex.

Traci grinned, then slid quickly between her mother's legs. In her previous bi-sexual encounters, she had never taken the time to really look and explore the pussy she had been licking. Now, she gazed, close up, at her mother's pussy, which was as naked and free of hair as her own . . . but then they both went to the same hair removal salon.

Traci gently pulled her mother's vaginal lips open, like her mother had done to her. She saw the beautiful, pale pink color, the vaginal lubrication, like little drops of dew. She saw her mother's hooded clitoris, her urethral opening, and the entrance to her vagina proper. Traci grazed her lips and nose over this area, smelling her mother's clean womanly sexual scent. Traci then began to lap at her mother's pussy.

"Oooh, yes, baby. Your tongue feels so good on my pussy."

Her mother's word send a shiver of pleasure through Traci's body. The taste of her mother's pussy for the very first time—which she knew would not be the last time, by far—filled her with a sense of exultation.

Susan was intensely excited, watching her daughter exploring, sniffing, and licking between her legs. Never in a million years would she have thought that she and her daughter would make wonderful, sweet love together. But they were. This excited Susan more than making love with any other woman that she had ever make love to before.

Traci's tongue gently licked over her mother's still hooded clitoris. It made Susan's body twitch.

"Ahhh! Traci, yes. Lick me, baby. Suck me. Fuck my pussy with your mouth."

Her mother's words almost shocked Traci, but they also excited her even more. She began to lick her mother's pussy in earnest now: licking, sucking, biting, and licking some more. She noticed that her mother's clit was now peeking out from under it's fleshy sheath. Traci placed her mouth over it. She ran her tongue around it. She sucked on it. She nibbled at it ever so gently.

"Oh God! Oh God! Traci!" her mother cried out.

Susan now had her fingers in her daughter's hair, pulling Traci's mouth down hard onto her pussy, her clitoris. She was so aroused from what she and her daughter were doing that her body was rushing headlong towards sexual climax.

Traci looked up and saw that her mother's head was thrown back, her mouth was open but no sound was coming out. She saw that the skin of her mother's neck and under her jaw was flushed a deep pink, and the veins in her neck were prominent. And then her mother cried out.

"Yes! Yes! Yesssssss! Traci, that's it!" Susan was coming and her body was enfolded into that wonderful sexual experience, the intense pleasure of a strong orgasm.

Traci stopped everything she had been doing but kept her mouth pressed against her mother's clitoris. She held onto her mother body until it relaxed. Her arms were wrapped around her mother's thighs with her hands on top of them.

Susan took in a big breath and let it out again in a long sigh. "Oh! That was wonderful, Traci, just really wonderful." Susan held her hands out to her daughter, to pull her up on top of her. Traci, grinning and happy that she had given her mother—her mother!—such sexual pleasure, moved up over her.

Traci looked down into her mother's beautiful blue eyes. "I love you Mom."

"I love you too, Traci," Susan said, then kissed her daughter with affection and passion.

When their lips parted, both women laughed. They were full of love and joy. They both accepted the fact that they were lovers now. Traci rolled off her mother onto the bed. They lay on their sides facing each other. Gently stroking and caressing each other's bodies.

"As you know, dear," Susan said, "I've made love to other women . . . and I've really enjoyed it. But I have to say, making love to you, and you making love to me, was more exciting than any of those other women."

"Yeah, me too," Traci blurted out without thinking.

Susan frowned. "What?" She raised up onto her elbow and locked eyes with her daughter. "What do you mean, you too? You told me that you'd never made love to a woman . . . that you wanted to learn. What the hell is going on here, young lady?

"Mom, I'm sorry. I lied to you. I've had sex with three other girls. But," she hurried on seeing her mother's frown deepen. "It wasn't anything like this. This was fantastic, Mom, I want you to know that."

"Traci," Susan began, as she pulled away from her daughter.

"No. Wait, Mom. Let me explain, please," she begged.

"Okay, but this had better be good."?

Traci hesitated. Where should she begin? How could she explain this?

"Mom, I had my first lesbian, well, bi' experience last year. I'm not a lesbian. I'm bi' like you. Anyway, I really enjoyed it, although it was more frantic lust, rather than love, like we just, uh, experienced. But still, it was good. Then I had sex with two other girls, on different occasions, and I really enjoyed that too. But, again, it wasn't anything to compare with what we just did. Then I found out that you were bi' and I kind of wondered what it would be like to make love with you."

That was true enough, as far as it went. But she hadn't actually fantasized about making love to her mother . . . until she decided to seduce her to see if it would lead to her brother getting a chance to make love to their mother also.

"Really, Mom, you are one hot, uh, uh, MILF."

"MILF, you're calling me a MILF?" But Susan's eyes had softened and there was almost a smile playing around her lips.

"Well gosh, Mom," Traci went on. "You are a mother. And," here she grinned a bit, "you're a mother that I wanted to fuck."

Susan began to laugh. "Oh Jesus! Traci. You mean you made up that story about some girl coming on to you and you wanting to find out what it was like to kiss a girl, just to seduce me?"

"Uh, yeah. Are your really, really mad at me, Mom?"

Susan laughed again. "I guess I should be . . . but the sex was soooo damned good, I really can't be." She hugged Traci to her then kissed her again.

Traci grinned. "Does this mean that we can still be lovers, Mom. Because I sure do want to be. God! Mom! What you did to me was like nothing those other girls did for me."

Susan kissed her daughter sweetly. "Oh yeah. I think so. Like I said, I've never been so excited sexually with a woman. And, logically, since we've made love to each other once and really enjoyed it, it would be foolish not to continue."

Traci squealed with delight and gave her mother a rib-cracking hug. Then, she thought, this had to be time to tell her all. She wasn't sure how this would go over, but she knew there would probably never be a better time.

"Mom?"

"Yes, dear?" Susan asked. She was still amused at her daughter's enthusiasm

"Uh, well, you see, there's more."

"More?" Susan was puzzled. More what?"

Promise me you'll hear me out, okay? Don't get all angry and upset until I explain everything . . . promise?"

"Oh God," Susan sighed. "Okay. I promise." She wasn't sure to what she was promising, but she would hear her daughter out, whatever she had to say.

Traci took a big breath. "Tim and I are lovers."

"WHAT!" Susan yelled.

"Hey, Mom!" Traci yelled back. "Tim was hot for me. I was hot for him. We came together one day and it worked out."

"Worked out? Worked out? How long has this been going on?" Susan wasn't shouting now, but she was close to it. And, strangely, she almost felt a twinge of jealously.

"About a month now," Traci answered calmly. She realized that her mother and she had just made love, so upon what holy ground did her mother thinks she was standing?

"And just how did this start?" Susan demanded.

"Ever since I caught him in his bedroom masturbating while watching you sun bathe nude in the back yard."

Susan opened her mouth to say something. She closed it. She opened it again, then closed it again. After a couple of seconds she said: "He was masturbating watching me sun bathe naked? When did this happen?"

"Mom, it doesn't really matter. The 'more' that I mentioned was that Tim wants to, well, to put it like he does, he wants to fuck you."

"WHAT?" Susan yelled again. "I'm his mother!"

"And your point is?" Traci asked.

"My point . . . .? My point?" And then Susan realized that she had just had sex with her daughter. She also realized that she saw Tim as her son because, biologically, he was, but emotionally she saw him as a sexually attractive young man. She knew that, even though she had tried to deny it to herself. Obviously, saying that her son wanting to fuck her was all wrong because it was incest wouldn't work logically because she had just had incestuous lesbian sex with her daughter.

And then Susan began to laugh. "Oh my, Traci. Did you seduce me just so Tim could have sex with me?"

Traci smiled. "No, Mom. I seduced you because Tim wanted to have sex with you . . . and I realized, then, that I really did too."

Susan nodded and smiled. "And you and Tim have been lovers for how long, did you say.?"

"About a month, now."

"And you think I should have sex with Tim?"

"Yeah. Why not? You just had sex with me and enjoyed it. You might enjoy having sex with Tim. I mean, I really enjoy having sex with him, so why not you, too?"

"Look, Mom," Traci continued. "I love Tim and Tim loves me." Traci was totally serious. "Mom, we really, really love each other. It's much more than just sex."

"Oh my," Susan said seriously.

"Yeah, I know." Traci paused. Her brow furrowed in a frown. "But I know that we can work it out, somehow. But that's not the point right now. I love Tim and I know Tim loves me and Tim wants to make love to you and I don't have a problem with that. In fact, I see all three of us having sex together."

"Oh you do, do you?" Susan asked, raising her eyebrows. But she felt a shiver of arousal in her pussy at the thought of the three of them having sex together. It struck a chord deep inside her. And why shouldn't they, she thought, considering what Traci and she had just done. Susan wondered what it would be like to have sex with her son and her daughter at the same time. She had come this far in an incestuous affair, why not take it another step and include Tim, too? After all, Traci had just told her that he wanted to fuck her and, truth be told, she had thought of her son in a sexual way for some time now, although with some guilt.

Susan made a decision. "Oh what the hell! In for a penny, in for a pound."

Traci's face lit up. "You mean you will!"

"At this point, I'd probably be foolish not to. I mean, at least to give it a try."

Traci embraced her mother again and gave her a big kiss. "That's great, Mom. I can't wait to tell Tim."

"But if you love him so much," Susan asked, "why do you want to share him with me?"

"Oh, Mom," Traci said, "Don't you think we can all have sex together . . . "

Susan, with a smirk on her face, interrupted. "Yes, dear, that's called incest."

Traci giggled, then started over. "I think we can all be totally sexually open with each other, including sharing, without possessiveness or jealousies. Don't you?"

I'm sure we can, sweetie." Susan said as she caressed her daughter's cheek with the back of her hand. She smiled sweetly at her daughter and kissed her on the forehead.

"Besides, Mom," Traci continued, "I'm kind of kinky, I guess you could say. I would, well, I would just love to watch you sucking Tim's cock and him licking your pussy and I would really like to watch him fucking you. And when he's done, Mom, I'll go down on you and lick his cum out of your pussy."

Susan stared at her daughter, momentarily at a loss for words. The mental images Traci has just created in her mind, her son fucking her, coming in her pussy, and then Traci licking her brother's semen out of her pussy, stunned her, then excited her.

"Are you . . . are you serious, Traci?"

"Oh hell yes, Mom! I mean, I just licked your pussy and Tim has come in my mouth, maybe a half dozen times since we became lovers and I've swallowed it every time. I mean, Mom, I like doing that. I've done it lots with other boys. But I really get off on it when Tim comes in my mouth. So, what I'm trying to say, here, is that licking Tim's cum out of your pussy would just be, like, double fun and extra kinky." Traci wiggled her eyebrows at her mother several times while grinning.

"You are one amazing young woman, you know that? And, to tell the truth, I like sucking a man's cock and letting him come in my mouth too. I guess you must get that from me, then. Sooo, you know what else?" Susan said. "If this actually happens," which Susan was now sure it would, "the three of us making love, then when Tim comes in your pussy, I'm going to lick it out of you, too."

"God, Mom, that's hot! Oh wow, I can hardly wait."

"So are we sick and perverse women, or what?" Susan asked Traci with a grin.

"I prefer sexually adventurous and open-minded . . . also known as sick and perverse."

Both women laughed, then Susan pulled Traci to her. "Come here, baby. We may be lacking Tim's cock and cum, but right now, I'm going to lick your pussy until you have a screaming orgasm."

And so she did. And, after Traci screamed and then relaxed a while, cuddled up next to her mother, she returned the favor. Then they both fell asleep next to each other, sexually sated and happy.

CHAPTER THREE

Tim came home that night about one o'clock. He came into the house quietly and crept silently up the stairs. He stopped by his sister's room, but she wasn't in there. Her bed was still made up. He mentally shrugged and left her room.

Looking down the hallway, Tim saw that his mother's bedroom door was partway open, but he didn't see any light or hear any noise. The house was totally quiet, except for the occasional creaks or groans that houses give off. He didn't know what Traci had planned for tonight. She had just told him to stay away until at least midnight. Now she wasn't here. He wondered what was going on.

Tim went into his bedroom and quietly closed the door. He got undressed and was pulling back the comforter and sheet on his bed when he realized that he should probably go pee before going to sleep. Opening his door, quietly again, he walked down the hall naked, mentally daring his mother to come out her door and see him. He was pretty sure that wouldn't happen, but the thought excited him and by the time he closed he bathroom door his cock was beginning to swell.

He peed, lowered the lid and flushed the toilet. He wondered if the noise would wake his mother. Probably not, he thought. He had done it late at night many times before when his mother was sleeping. And, if it did wake her, she would realized what it was and then go back to sleep.

Tim was back in his room, under the sheet when he heard his door open. He saw a shadow of a silhouette closing the door carefully.

"Traci?" Tim called out softly.

"Yeah," she answered. She silently made her way to his bed and slid in beside her brother and cuddled her naked body up against him.

Tim was surprised, but pleased. "You weren't in your room . . ." he began.

"Right. I heard you flush the toilet and thought I would come and give you a progress report."

"You heard me flush the toilet? But, where were you."

But Traci was giggling and kicking her feet.

"What the hell is so funny, Traci?" Tim asked with a bit of exasperation.

"I said that I came to give you a progress report. Our family name is Pilgrim. That would make my report 'The Pilgrims' Progress.' Don't you get it? Although I'm sure that John Bunyan would be scandalized by our type of progress."

"No, Traci, I don't get it," Tim said in a hissing whisper.

"Oh right. I'm the English Lit. major. But, surely you've heard of "The Pilgrim's Progress," by John Bunyan?

"Actually, no." Tim folded his arms over his chest and stared at the ceiling.

"Oh, now don't get all huffy on me." Traci was still smiling as she propped herself up on her side to look Tim in the face. There was enough light coming his window to make out his facial features. "I have good news. I have made progress vis-à-vis you and Mom having sex." She wiggled her eyebrows lewdly at her brother.

Tim rolled onto his side, his eyes wide open. "You have? Really?"

"You bet your ass, I have. So, you can kiss me now." Traci said with a note of triumph in her voice.

Tim pulled his sister tight against him. Her face was little more than a faded shadow since the window was behind her. His lips carefully sought and found hers. He gently sucked on her lips, teased her tongue from her mouth with the tip of his then closed his lips over his sister's and kissed her for a long time.

"God, Tim," Traci gasped when their lips parted, her heart beating faster, "we must have kissed a thousand times and I still love it. It gets me all excited and wet . . . kissing my twin brother."

"Me too . . . well, excited and hard, not wet." Tim paused a moment as they kissed some more, lightly. "So tell me. What happened? What did you do?"

"Tim," Traci started out obliquely, "have I mentioned that I'm bi-sexual?"

"Huh? What? No." Tim was wondering what Traci was getting at. But a part of his male mind was revving up with images of Traci kissing other girls . . . and more. His dick, which was already half hard, began to become fully erect.

"Well, it just so happens, Tim, that Mom is bi-sexual too."

"Whaaat?" Tim wasn't sure what he was hearing. He had spoken rather loudly. Then he lowered his voice, whispering, "What are you talking about, Traci?"

"Oh don't worry about Mom hearing you. We had quite a session. I mean it was fucking fantastic. She's sleeping soundly. I was waiting for you to come home. I was excited and wanted to tell you about it. Still, I was just falling asleep when I heard you in the bathroom. I barely woke up.

"But," Traci continued, "I caught Mom making love to two different women on two different occasions."

"You're shitting me." Tim was totally shocked.

"No I'm not shitting you, Tim. The thing is, I saw her but she didn't know that I saw. That's why I wanted you out of the house tonight. We were on the couch, Mom and I, watching a movie, cuddled up, all mother and daughter like, then I asked her what it was like to kiss a girl, because, well, a girl at school had come on to me and I was wondering what it was like.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
1...34567...9