The Pilgrims' Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed some more. Now Susan had shifted her hips upward so that Tim's hard cock split her pussy lips. She was rubbing her pussy up and down on her son's cock, getting it wet with her abundant vaginal lubrication, stimulating herself to a near sexual frenzy, stimulating her son more than he ever thought he could be without actual penetration.

"Enough!" Susan cried out. "I've got to have your big cock inside me, baby." She raised up on her knees, grabbed her son's cock by the base, rubbed it head up and down her pussy to make sure it was good and wet, positioned it at her vaginal opening, then lowered herself down onto it quickly, until it was fully buried inside her.

"Ahhhh!" Susan cried out and fell forward onto her son's chest. Her body bucked three or four times. She had gotten so excited that the mere quick, hard insertion of her son's thick, pussy-spreading cock through her tight vaginal sphincter gave her an immediate and strong orgasm.

"Ahhhh!" Tim cried out at the same time his mother did. He almost, but not quite came, too. It was so close that he felt his cock throbbing, felt an intense pleasure, but then it subsided. His mother had gotten him extremely aroused even before she plunged her pussy down hard on his steel-hard shaft. He made sure not to move even a fraction of an inch for fear of coming right then.

Susan pushed herself up with her arms and looked down at her son. She laughed. "Oh my! I guess I was a bit more excited than I realized. That was a surprise."

Tim realized, then, that his mother had just come on his dick . . . for the first time. That excited him even more. He felt his cock throb several times inside his mother's pussy.

"Oo! I felt that," Susan said. She grinned at her son then lowered herself down to kiss him sweetly on the mouth. "Let's roll over, baby. I just want to lie here and let you fuck me until we both come." Her mouth was whispering into his ear. "I want to feel your beautiful cock coming inside my pussy, baby."

Tim's cock throbbed again.

"Oh, Tim, I like it when you do that," Susan said, not realizing it was her actions and her words that were causing his cock to spasm in pleasure . . . even if he wasn't coming . . . yet.

Tim stiffened. "Don't move, Mom," he pleaded. "Don't move, please. I'm really close to coming."

"Oh! Okay, baby." Susan held herself still, waiting for her son to make the next move. She wasn't used to younger men and how quickly they could come. But that was all right with her, she would adjust to it.

Tim kissed his mother sweetly, gently, not moving anything below his neck except for lightly caressing his mother's back, waiting for the feeling of almost coming to subside, which it did in just a few moments.

"Okay," Tim said simply.

Instead of trying to roll the both of them over together—a clumsy move that he had tried a few times with other lovers—he gently urged his mother off of him and onto her back beside him, even though she complained about pulling her pussy off his cock. For Tim, it helped to lower his "excitability" level.

Tim positioned himself between his mother's legs. She lewdly pulled her knees way up to her chest and held them wide apart with her hands. Her feet pointed straight up into the air. His mother's pussy was as open and exposed as it could get. Tim guided his missile directly into her vaginal opening and slid his cock in as deep as he could into his mother's love hole. He felt her muscles squeezing his cock as he shoved through her vaginal opening. He felt how wet and slick and soft and smooth his mother's pussy was.

"Oh, God, Tim! Fuck me! Fuck me! Susan cried out. She pulled him down to kiss him passionately on the mouth. Her arms encircled his body and hugged him tightly.

Tim fucked his mother with long strokes. Susan placed her feet firmly on the bed on either side of her son's legs and pushed her hips up against his downward thrusting, wanting to take as much of his wonderful cock into her as possible.

They fucked for several minutes. Tim was amazed that he hadn't come yet, but he knew it would be soon.

Susan urged her son on, whispering in his ear. "Oh Tim, you fuck me so good!" She panted and moaned then whispered in his ear again. "Yes, baby, fuck me, fuck your mother!" Since she was committing incest with her son, she thought, she might as well spice it up verbally. She hoped it excited her son, because what she said had certainly excited her. Susan bit Tim's neck and he felt the pain of it, but it was a pain that added to his arousal. Moments later she whispered, Oh Timmy, your cock feels fantastic. It fills me so good!

Tim was panting and sweating. He was fucking his mother hard and fast now. And then, he felt it. He was going to come. The thought flashed through his mind: I'm going to come in my mother's pussy. As hot as it was to make love to his sister, and it was; as much as he loved his sister, and he did; fucking his mother and coming in her pussy was, somehow, even more exciting.

"I'm coming, Mom! I'm commmmming!" Tim cried out through tense vocal chords. His whole body was tense as he reached the moment of sexual release.

"Yes, baby! Do it! Fuck me! Come in my pussy! And then, as her son's cock began spewing thick ropes of his hot man juice deep inside her vagina, Susan had her second orgasm of the day, her second orgasm with her son's cock inside of her. This one, however, was stronger, more intense, and lasted a long time.

Susan pushed her pussy up firmly onto her son's hard thrusting cock. "Ooh—Ooohh—Oooohhh!" she cried out. Her fingernails were digging deep into her son's back.

For several moments they lay still, breathing deeply as the intense gratifying pleasure of their lovemaking faded, pulse after pulse and then they laughed and kissed. They were both dripping with sweat.

"Oh wow, Mom!" Tim said.

Tim was holding his weight up off of his mother with his elbows and forearms. He noticed that his sweat was beginning to drip off his face, so he pulled his still hard cock—although not the steel-hard cock it had been just seconds ago—from his mothers pussy. It made a wet, sucking noise as it came out. Tim rolled over onto his back beside his mother and heaved a big sigh.

"Oh wow, indeed, Tim," Susan answered him. She stayed flat on her back, but her hand sought out his and, finding it, squeezed it hard.

"That was fantastic, Tim. When I gain enough strength, I'm going to kiss you like you've never been kissed before."

"I agree," came Traci's voice from the door. "That was one fantastic fuck by the sounds of it. And, well, gee, I guess I'm kind of jealous."

CHAPTER FOUR

Susan and Tim sat up simultaneously.

"Traci, sweetie," Susan spoke first, "I'm sorry we woke you. But please don't be jealous. "Remember, honey, how good our sex was last night? This is just more of the same with your brother, which, you do remember, don't you, you got me to agree to have sex with. And I think that, you know, all this really good sex between us . . . you and me, Tim and me, is just from the excitement caused by the fact that we are so attracted to each other and, well, you know, that we are committing incest."

"That and the fact that we all like to fuck . . . a lot." Traci said with a smirk.

Susan smiled. "Well, yeah, there is that too."

"Oh, okay," Traci continued, "I won't be jealous, but only because I know that I'm going to fuck both of you . . . a lot."

"Hey, Traci," Tim said, "you know that I love you with all my heart. That's not going to change. But I love Mom too . . . now more than ever. Don't make me choose between you two, because I'd have to break Mom's heart." He was grinning, but he wasn't sure how what he said would go over with his mother.

"Oh thanks, lover boy," Susan said with mock severity. But then she hugged Tim and kissed him. "Actually, she continued, "you're too young for me, except as a sexy, hot boy-toy."

Traci laughed at both of them. "No, Tim, you won't have to choose between Mom and me. Like I said, we're all going to have a lot of sex together." She walked over to the side of the bed.

"Ew! You guys are all sweaty. Let me get you some towels." She went into her mother's bathroom, came out a second later and threw them each a towel.

"Here, dry off. I'll be right out." Traci turned and stepped back into the bathroom to give herself a quick wash between her legs.

When Traci came back into the bedroom, her mother and brother were lying side-by-side, embracing and kissing. Traci slid onto the bed behind her mother. She began nibbling on her mother's lovely exposed neck. Then, using just the tip of her forefinger, she slowly and lightly circled the nipple of her mother's left breast. Her finger circled out past the areola, just barely brushing the skin as she went, then she brought it back in close until it was touching her mother's nipple as it went around and around it. Her mother's nipple was hard, fully erect, and Traci pinched it firmly between her thumb and forefinger.

Susan moaned as she continued kissing her son. Tim's hand had slid between her legs and she twisted her lower body so she could part her thighs to give her son better access to her pussy. She had folded her towel and pressed it between her legs to soak up her son's semen that was leaking from her vagina. Tim tossed the towel onto the floor, then his fingers pressed down firmly as he rubbed them up and down her exposed sex.

Traci's mouth was now kissing and biting at Susan's ear. "What a turn on seeing you and Tim kissing, Mom . . . and an even bigger turn on watching you two fucking."

Traci's words sent shivers through Susan's body. She now shifted herself so that she was lying on her back. She turned her head towards her daughter. Their lips met and they began giving each sweet loving kisses.

God! Tim thought. That's so totally hot! It was more than just watching two beautiful women kissing, which would have been great, but this was watching his beautiful mother and sister kissing and it was fantastic. It also got him fully hard quickly.

He pressed his erection against mother's thigh and she automatically reached down and grabbed it. "God Tim! You got hard fast."

"I can't help it, Mom. Watching you and Traci kiss got my dick hard spontaneously."

Susan laughed then sighed as Traci began lightly nibbling and kissing on her ear again. She reached for her daughter's pussy and stroked it, feeling the wetness seeping from between Traci's labia. Obviously, her daughter was turned on.

"Oh Traci, you know what?" Susan asked. She had her eyes closed and was pressing her ear against her daughter's mouth while stroking her pussy and squeezing her son's cock.

"What," Traci answered in a shaky voice. She was excited by the fact that all three of them were together in bed and that they were going to make love. She love kissing and being kissed by her mother. She loved seeing her mother's hand on her brother's hard cock. She loved feeling her mother's hand on her pussy; her mother's fingers now sliding into her wet sexual cleft.

Susan turned her body partially towards Traci and pulled her head away from her daughter's mouth. She released her son's cock and reached across her body to gently turn her daughter's head to the left then she placed her mouth on Traci's ear and began to nibble and kiss, like Traci had been doing to her.

"I'm going to watch you fuck your brother," Susan's warm, moist breath whispered in her daughter's ear. "What do you think about that, baby?"

"Ohhhhhh yessss!" Traci said.

What her mother said shouldn't have shocked her, but it did. But also, the thought of her mother watching her and her brother fucking got her even more sexually excited.

Tim overheard what Susan was saying. "God, Mom you are really into this, aren't you?"

"Like I told Traci last night, in for a penny, in for a pound; after she seduced me, not that it took all that much seducing, and after I enjoyed it so much." Here she turned to Traci. "And I did, baby. I really did enjoy making love with you last night."

"Oh yes, Mom. Me too."

"Well," Susan continued, as she turned back to Tim, "I decided that I wanted it to continue, for us to be lovers. And I decided that I wasn't going to feel guilty about it. I mean, if you make up your mind to do the deed, there's no sense wasting emotions feeling guilty about it. Traci wanted me and, after we made love, I knew I wanted her too, even if it is incest. We are adults after all. So I made a conscious decision to accept and enjoy to the fullest what we were doing and what we are going to do.

"And then, when she convinced me to have sex with you . . . ." Here, Susan turned back to Traci. "Actually, this morning, when I woke up, I had changed my mind. I had some silly notion that making love to Tim was more incestuous or, I don't know, wrong? No, not exactly wrong. But I felt that it was something that I shouldn't do"

Traci was propped up on an elbow now, looking at her mother. "So what happened. Because, obviously, you and Tim were fucking when I opened the door."

"Well, you see," Tim spoke up. "Mom had this idea that a hard cock in her pussy was farther into the, uh, incest realm than she thought she should go, or wanted to go, or whatever. She said, more or less, that you and her kissing and licking each others pussies wasn't as serious as me sticking my dick in her pussy. Am I getting this right, Mom?" Tim was grinning.

Susan laughed. "Yeah, that's about right."

"So, what happened?" Traci insisted.

Susan laughed again. "That's when your brother said, okay, we can just kiss and lick, only in my case that would be kiss and suck, and he wouldn't, as he just put it, stick his dick my pussy. At that point I had to admit to myself that incest is incest, whether the three of us are making oral love with each other or whether Tim is sticking his dick in me or you, Traci. Sooo, I gave up and let your brother stick his dick in me. I mean, really, how big a step is it from having incestuous sex with your daughter to having incestuous sex with your son?

Susan looked at her son. "So, yeah, Tim, to answer your question, I'm really into the three of us being lovers. And I really am going to enjoy watching you and Traci fuck right in front of me."

"You're fantastic, Mom," Traci said as she threw her arms around her neck and gave her a big kiss on the mouth.

When their lips parted, Tim gently nudged his sister out of the way so he could kiss his mother again. "And, Mom, I am so very glad that you made that decision," he said when he pulled his lips away.

Susan grinned. "So am I, Tim," she said as Tim leaned over her to give his sister a kiss also.

"Oh and by the way," Susan continued, with a playful look on her face. "I've since thought of another reason why my objection to making love to you, Tim, was based on a faulty premise."

Tim gave his mother a quizzical look, as did his sister.

"I realized," Susan continued, "that, besides our fingers, and maybe a dildo or two, there's really no telling what Traci and I might stick up our pussies in pursuit of our perverse pleasures." Susan wiggled her eyebrows up and down and smiled lasciviously at both her children.

Tim blinked. "Oh really?" he asked cautiously.

Traci giggled then pulled her mother's face close to hers. "Mom, you know that we have a nice big cucumber down in the 'fridge right now."

Susan began laughing and fell back onto the bed holding her stomach. "Oh Traci," she was trying to stifle her giggling. "Not now. We need Tim to feel comfortable with us before we pull out something that will give him a size complex."

"Hey! What's going on guys? My cock's not good enough for you?" Tim looked hurt.

Susan sat up and threw an arm around her son's shoulder. "Oh, sweetie, we're just teasing you. Your cock is a perfectly lovely and wonderful cock."

Traci scooted around the tangle of legs and feet to get on the other side of her bother to give him a hug, too. She reached out to take hold of his nearly flaccid cock and began to gently stroke it. "Mom's right, Tim. I think your cock feels so good inside me. If fills me up just right and stretches my pussy tight around it."

Tim gave a little snort of a laugh. "Okay, okay. But you guys had me worried there for a second."

"But," he continued after a pause, "have either one of you ever, uh, you know, ever used a cucumber or dildo as big as the cucumber down in the 'fridge? Because," he hurried on, "I think I'd really like to see that." He gave his mother and sister a hopeful look.

Both women burst out laughing.

"Oh Tim," Susan said when she had stopped laughing. "You're something else. But, to answer your question," and here, she once again wiggled her eyebrows and gave him her best salacious smile, "yes I have and yes you can, eventually, sometime when we both, or all three of us, are so bored with regular sex that we want to do something different."

"Or maybe even when we're not bored." Traci said affirmatively, giving her mother a look.

"Or maybe even when we're not." Susan agreed with a grin.

"And," Traci cried out, "we have a winner here. All this talk about cucumbers has pumped life back into my brother's dick."

Traci had been stroking it lightly. Now she shifted her body, moving her head right over Tim's full erection. She slipped her mouth over it and began to lick and suck on it. It was sticky from her brother's cum and her mother's vaginal lubrication, but that didn't stop Traci from enjoying sucking her brother's cock again. Actually, it gave her a little thrill to tastes her mother's sexual essence on her brother's dick.

Tim groaned in pleasure as he placed his hand on the back of his sister's head. He didn't try to force his sister to take him deeper, it just felt good to have his hand there and feel her head moving up and down.

Susan got to her knees, swiveled towards her son, sat back on her heels, then embraced him and began kissing him hard on the mouth.

"I'm finally going to see you two fuck, after all the jabbering," Susan breathed excitedly after pulling her lips from her son's.

"Yeah," Traci exclaimed, as she popped her mouth off of her brother's cock, "I'm ready for that." She threw herself onto her back next to Tim. "Come on, Tim, throw yourself on top of me and fill my poor little pussy up with that big hard dick of yours."

Susan scooted back from her son so he could maneuver himself into position between his sister's thighs. Traci reached down to take his cock in her hand and position it at her vaginal entrance. Tim lowered his upper body down to where he could kiss his sister then he carefully thrust his hips forward and buried his hard manhood deep inside his sister's wet womanhood.

Traci moaned with the pleasure of it. She wrapped her arms around her bother's back and pulled him down hard on top of her. Her feet were planted flat on the bed and her hips were driving up against her brother's downward thrusts. Her pussy lips were stretched tightly around her bother's thick cock and she was getting maximum contact against her clitoris.

"Oh yes! Tim! Your cock feels so damned good fucking me!" Traci cried out with lustful incestuous passion. The fact that their mother was watching them fuck provided extra excitement to the twins.

Susan sat cross-legged, watching her son and daughter fuck each other. She was rubbing her forefinger through her wet pussy lips and also across her clitoris. It was unbelievably exciting watching her children fucking right in front of her. She switched her masturbation technique to using the tips of her first two fingers to concentrate more on her clitoris, sliding on and off of it then delving deep between her labia when her clit became too sensitive."

"Tim," Susan said in a hushed, but excited voice, "raised up, please, I want to see your cock fucking Traci."

1...456789