The Pilgrims' Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim did what his mother asked.

Traci moaned loudly and wriggled her hips in a pulse of pleasure when she heard her mother say that. The thought of her mother looking at where she and Tim were now joined, now fucking, brought her to a new stage of excitement, especially when she knew that she would, eventually, be watching in the same way as Tim fucked their mother.

Tim was looking down at where he and his sister were joined, too.

Traci spread her legs wider so her brother and mother could more clearly see how her vaginal opening was stretched around his thickness and how it pulled out a little each time he slid his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ooh! Ooh! OOH!"

Tim and Traci looked over at their mother. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back and her fingers were furiously frigging her clitoris. Her body convulsed and her head came forward. Her eyes were open now, but they were glazed over and she sobbed and gasped as her orgasm took her strongly.

Tim looked at his sister. She looked at him. They both raised their eyebrows then grinned.

Tim lowered his torso over his sister while his cock maintained a strong, smooth thrusting action in and out of her pussy. She hugged her brother to her once again and kissed him passionately on the mouth.

"We have the power to make Mom come without even touching her," she whispered and giggled in her brother's ear.

Tim laughed lightly. Then he looked deep into his sister's pale blue eyes, eyes that he could get lost in. "I love you, Traci. I really love you. And I love fucking you. And I want you to come on my cock. I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock when you come. And then I want to flood your cute little cunt with my cum."

Traci was excited by the fact that she and her brother were fucking in front of their mother and by the fact that their mother had an orgasm while masturbating while watching them fuck. Her bother's word now pushed her over the edge into her own orgasmic abyss. Her eyes widened, then squeezed shut. Her fingernails were digging into her bother's back. Her head and neck arched back with her face fixed in a grimace of impending orgasmic pleasure.

"Ahhh! Yessss! Tim, I'm coming!" Traci suddenly cried out, as waves of pleasure washed over her body and she was suspended in that eternal moment of sexual release, which was also far too short a time.

With the sexual tension expended, Traci's muscles relaxed, but her heart was still beating fast in her chest. And she realized that Tim was coming now. His face was pressed between her neck and shoulder and he was gasping and grunting and his hips were pounding his cock hard into her. She loved how her bother's body felt, fucking her hard like this, with her arms around him and her legs wide open to him. She loved it and flowed with it and was pleasantly surprised when she had a second orgasm. It wasn't as strong as the first one, but it was a good one nevertheless.

Brother and sister were recovering their breath, kissing lightly, basking in the warm pleasure following their orgasms when they heard their mother crying out again. They looked over at her and she was obviously having another orgasm of her own. Her fingers were just slowing down over her clitoris.

Susan raised her head and looked at her children with pleasure-glazed eyes. She made a sound half-way between a laugh and a chuckle and said "Wow! Wow! Wow! She straightened out her legs and threw herself down next to her son and daughter. "Watching you two fuck while masturbating was almost as good as fucking you, either one of you, both of you."

Traci reached down to take her mother's hand in hers. She placed the two fingers her mother had used to masturbate with into her mouth and sucked on them, tasting her mother's pussy, a taste that she liked.

"Oh sweetie," Susan said softly. She pulled her fingers out of her daughter's mouth and caressed her cheek as she kissed her gently. Then she place her hand on the back of her son's head and pulled him over for a kiss, too.

They all took in a deep breath at the same time and let it out, and laughed at their timing.

Tim pushed himself up and back and pulled his wet cock out of his sister's equally wet pussy. It was now only half hard. He rolled over onto his back and sighed again. "What a day!" he said. He turned onto his side, bracing his head with his hand and looked at his sister and mother. "This is like a dream. I'm having a hard time believing this is real."

"Yeah, I kind of feel the same way," Susan said.

Traci just nodded her assent.

Susan got to her knees quickly and looked down at her daughter. "Are you ready for more fun, Traci?"

Traci narrowed her eyes slightly. "More fun? What . . .?"

"That's a yes or no question, baby. So, are your ready for more fun, or not?"

"Fun's good," Traci gave her mother a slightly perplexed smile. "More fun's even better."

"Good. Don't move," Susan commanded. She quickly positioned herself between her daughter's legs and slid down until her face was just above Traci's pussy, which was now leaking some of her brother's semen.

Now Traci remembered, but her still eyes bugged out as her mother's tongue began lapping at her pussy, licking up her brother's cum. She looked over at Tim and gave him a knowing look. He just grinned back at her and enjoyed the show. If he hadn't come twice already this morning, once less than ten minutes ago, he probably would have been hard by now. As it was, it was going to take a little longer.

"Push with your vaginal muscles, Traci," Susan suggested.

Traci did, and more of her bother's semen flowed out of her pussy and onto her mother's waiting tongue. Susan quickly sucked it into her mouth and swallowed it.

Susan paused to look up at Tim. "Later today, I just want to suck your cock and let you come in my mouth. I've always liked doing that. And who better to do it with now than my son, eh?"

"Oh hell yes, Mom!" Tim readily agreed. Now his cock was truly getting hard again.

He noticed that Traci's eyes were closed and her mouth was open. He moved up onto his knees and positioned himself so that if Traci turned her head towards him, she could suck his cock. Traci had opened her eyes when Tim had started moving and saw what he was doing. As soon as he was in position she turned her head towards him. Tim had to lean over his sister and brace his body with his arms, but he was able to slide his still wet cock deep into Traci's willing mouth, her lips stretched around its thickness. Being careful not to choke his sister, Tim began fucking her beautiful young mouth. Not fast, just smooth, long strokes, as if he was fucking her pussy.

"Oh God, Traci! Your mouth feels so damned good," Tim groaned. And it got him really hard quickly. Within seconds his cock was as firm and erect as it ever got. The glans was full of blood and solid. The blood veins under the skin of his cock were full and prominent.

Susan looked up to see her son fucking her daughter in the mouth. It excited her. She didn't care that it was incest anymore. Actually, that wasn't true. The fact that it was incest made the sex that much more exciting. Seeing her daughter being leisurely face-fucked by her son send a thrill through her that made her pussy spasm with pleasure. She would suck that cock sometime later today. She would watch Traci lick her own pussy, too, as well as watching Tim licking Traci's. A shiver of excitement ran through her body.

"Ohh, my God!" Tim suddenly exclaimed. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Me neither," Susan said as she took her mouth off of her daughter's pussy, "but I like it."

Traci grabbed hold of her bother's cock and pulled her head back. "Ditto," she said.

They all burst out laughing but quickly returned their focus on giving and receiving sexual pleasure to each other.

Tim watched with fascination as his sister's mouth, once again, slid over his cock and began sucking it as he held still. He knew he would never get tied of watching her do it or feeling her do it. He turned his head and watched with equal fascination as his mother' tongue licked his sister's pussy.

Susan looked up at her son and saw that he was looking at her. There was a look on his face that was more than just lust, which is all that she expected, all things considered. She watched as her son pulled his cock from his sister's mouth then bent down and kissed her.

"I love you, Traci."

"I love you, too, Tim."

Tim then moved down and helped his mother up to her knees then kissed her just as sweetly has he had his sister. "I love you, Mom."

"Oh, baby! I love you too," Susan felt a lump in her throat as she kissed her son..

"I want to fuck you now, while you eat Traci's pussy. Okay, Mom?"

"Oh yeah, Tim. I'd like that a lot." Tim's suggestion aroused Susan's lust even greater. Her son's lovely cock fucking her pussy while her mouth and tongue fucked her daughter's pussy.

"That okay with you, Traci?" Tim asked.

Traci laughed. "I get to watch my brother fuck my mother from behind while she licks my pussy? What's not okay about that?"

Tim and Susan laughed at Traci's enthusiasm. Then Susan lowered her mouth to her daughter's pussy, still on her knees, with her ass high in the air. Traci sighed as her mother began licking her again.

Tim positioned himself behind his mother's beautiful ass, swelling so womanly from her tiny waist to her firm buttocks. He spread his mother's ass cheeks and bent down to lick her pussy a few times, as best he could from that position. This elicited a gasp from his mother. Then he started licking and tongue-fucking his mother's asshole.

"Ohhh, Tim," Susan sighed. She was surprised but liked the feeling of her son's tongue on her anus. She wondered when he would get around to asking about anal sex.

Then Tim straightened up. He rubbed the head of his achingly hard cock in the wetness of his mother's pussy before carefully sliding it into her vagina.

Susan moaned while she continued licking her daughter's pussy.

Tim began fucking his mother in long slow strokes, looking his sister in the eyes. Her eyes were bright with arousal. She grinned hugely at her brother. She was delightfully turned on to what was happening: Her mother licking her pussy, her brother fucking their mother. My God! She thought. How did they get here . . . and why hadn't it happened sooner?

Traci stopped watching and lowered her head and shoulders to the bed. Her arms were stretched to either side, her hands gripping the bed sheet. She had her thighs spread wide, knees bent and leaning out, with her feet nearly touching her mother forearms.

Tim began to fuck his mother faster, heard her moaning as she licked and sucked on Traci's pussy. He watched in fascination as his thick cock pumped in and out of his mother's pussy. And, just like with his sister, he saw how her vaginal entrance was stretched around his dick, how the edge of it pulled out, tightly, surrounding his thickness as he drew his cock back before shoving it deep inside his mother's fuck hole once again.

Tim watched as his mother's hand move up under her chin. He knew she was going to slip one or two fingers into his sister's pussy.

"Mom! Mom! Yes, that's it! That's it! Don't stop!" Traci cried out a few seconds later. And then she was grunting and moaning and gasping as the exquisite pleasure of sexual climax claimed her once again.

Tim slowed his thrusting hips. Susan pulled her fingers out of Traci's vagina. She lifted her face away and gently rubbed her daughter's pussy with her fingers. Traci gasped and sighed. Her body shook twice. Then she lay still for a few moments, letting herself recover from her orgasm.

Tim began fucking his mother more strongly again. Susan started pushing her hips back at him now.

"Wow! Thanks, Mom" Traci finally spoke up. Then she maneuvered down and around to where she could kiss her mother on the mouth.

When their lips parted, Susan suddenly moved her body forward, slipping her pussy off her son's cock. She quickly twisted her body around, pulling her legs up tight then stretching them back out again and, before Tim had a chance to react, his mother was lying on her back with her legs spread on either side of his knees.

"I like doggy style, baby," Susan said to her son, but now I want to fuck you face-to-face. Okay?"

"Yeah, of course," Tim agreed. His cock was still quite hard. He immediately sought and found his mother's slick pussy with its tip. He shoved his stiff rod fully, deeply through his mother's tight vaginal opening, making her groan with pleasure.

"Oh Tim, I love how your cock fills me. Now fuck me, son. Fuck your mother good."

His mother's words brought Tim to a higher state of arousal as he began to fuck her from his kneeling position. He had his knees up beside her hips, his thighs spread tight against her ass. Susan reached out and pulled Traci close to her. She kissed her and Traci kissed her back. They sucked on each other's lips and Traci tasted her pussy from her mother's mouth.

"I love you both," Susan said emotionally, her eyes misting over. "And I love fucking you both . . . which sounds really strange for a mother to be saying about her children. Two days ago I would never have believed that we would be doing this. But I love it and I can't imagine not doing it. I don't know if I'm crazy or if I'm sick, or what."

Tim kept fucking his mother. Her emotional words were exciting to him.

Traci kissed her mother sweetly. "You're not crazy or sick, Mom. We both love you, too, so very much."

Traci glanced at her brother.

"Like Traci said, Mom," Tim responded between breaths. "And it's not just the sex either, which is great, but we both love you from our hearts."

"Oh, God," Susan said emotionally, "you two are the best children a sick and perverse mother could ever have. Now fuck me, Tim. Fuck your mother as hard as you can. God! I want to come with you fucking me again. I want to feel you come inside me again."

Tim started fucking his mother faster and harder and he was concentrating on just how damned good her tight, but oh so wet and smooth, pussy felt to his cock as it was sliding in and out of it at a furious rate.

"Fuck me, Tim! Fuck me!" Susan urged her son on.

Watching her mother and brother fucking was extremely exciting to Traci. Her mouth was open slightly and she was breathing heavily as she watched Tim's thick cock pounding in and out of their mother's naked pussy.

Traci sat back on her heels in a kneeling position with her knees spread. She reached down to her pussy and began to squeeze it and rub it. She began masturbating just like her mother had when Tim and Traci were fucking. She was rubbing herself just right and at just the right speed, she knew that within seconds she would bring herself off while watching her mother and brother fucking. It was just too exciting.

Tim was so aroused that it only took a few moments before he was shooting another large load of his thick, hot cock cream deep inside his mother's vagina. He grunted and groaned loudly and his body shook with the considerable pleasure of his orgasm. Soon it was over, leaving behind a warm, pleasant feeling throughout his entire body. He sat back on his heels, with his cock still buried deep in his mother's pussy.

When Tim began grunting and groaning out his pleasure, Traci's cried out loudly as her fingers stimulated her clitoris to another orgasm.

Tim took in and released a big breath, shook his head in a sort of bemused amazement. He had fucked his mother twice this morning. He had fucked his sister. He had watch his mother as she had masturbated then made oral love to his sister. And now his sister had masturbated and was coming again. This was a totally amazing day. Then he realized that his mother hadn't achieved an orgasm.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I was so turned on I just went for it."

"Don't worry about it, son. Come here." Susan held her arms out to him.

Traci had stopped stroking herself and stretched out beside her mother.

As Tim levered himself up off his heels and moved his body over his mother's, his soft cock slipped wetly out of her pussy. He slid his right arm along side his mother's chest with his hand under her shoulder. With his left arm he pulled Traci in close, so that he was embracing both of them.

"You had a good orgasm, eh?" Susan asked as she lightly kissed her son on the lips.

Tim mumbled yes as he kissed his mother firmly on the mouth, their tongues lightly caressing each other. He pulled his mouth away from his mother's.

"It was a very good one, Mom."

Tim kissed his mother again, then he turned to kiss his sister. She was waiting for him. The three of them traded kisses for several moments.

"Tim?" Susan's teeth bit gently on her son's lower lip.

"Yeah, Mom?" He pulled his lip from between his mother's teeth then pressed his lips to hers.

"I want you to lick my pussy and make me come, baby."

Tim pulled his head back to look his mother in the eyes. She was giving him a look of pure lust. He looked over at Traci and saw a glint of humor in her eyes. Tim grinned and nodded his head. Well, he had just watched his mother lick his cum out of his sister's pussy and he had licked his cum out of his sister's pussy last night, how could he say no?

"Sure, Mom, I'd be more than happy to . . . lick my cum out of your pussy. After all, it's not poison, is it Traci?"

Traci giggled.

"Oh wow!" Traci exclaimed, "the Pilgrims are really making progress now. Susan gave her daughter a quizzical look, but then her attention was diverted quickly. Tim had made his way down between his her legs. His tongue started licking her anus, where some of his semen had dripped down onto. He worked his way up from there, thoroughly licking and sucking up his cum that was leaking from his mother's vagina.

"Oh yes, Tim!" That feels really good." Like Traci had been last night, Susan was especially excited that her son was going down on her after he had flooded her pussy with his semen. She had only experienced this with one other man who had been her lover for nearly three years. He had loved going down on her after fucking her and coming, usually giving her a second orgasm in the process. Now, with Tim doing it to her, she saw it as a sign of real trust and love, as well as a whole lot of lust.

Susan started working her vaginal muscles to push out all of the cum she could onto her son's licking tongue. Then Tim got busy with the pleasure of just licking and sucking on his mother's sex. He liked going down on a woman. He was especially turned on about going down on his mother and sister.

Traci was doing her part, too. After kissing her mother passionately on the mouth, she began biting her on the neck, hard, but not hard enough to leave marks. She worked her way up to her mother's ear, which she nibbled on gently. "I can hardly wait to lick Tim's cum out of your pussy, too, Mom," she whispered excitedly. "I want to drink Tim's cum out of you, Mom, and lick you and make you scream as you come.

Her son's licking and her daughter's word brought Susan to climax quickly.

"Oh yes! YES!" Susan suddenly cried out. The fingers of her left hand were gripping her son's hair pulling his face hard into her throbbing cunt. Her right arm was crooked around her daughter's neck, holding Traci firmly against her. She gasped several times and her body twisted back and forth then shuddered as the force of the orgasm swept over her.

Tim raised his face from his mother's pussy. His lips and chin were coated with a mixture of his cum, his saliva, and his mother's vaginal lubrication. He also had a big grin on his face.

"Oh, baby, come up here," Susan said as the last effects of the orgasm were fading away.

Tim moved his body over his mother. He pressed his semi-hard dick against her pussy. His mother gave out a little gasp as a spasm of pleasure shocked her clitoris.

1...456789