The Pilgrims' Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

Susan grabbed her son's head and pulled him down for a long, delicious kiss. "Oh thank you, baby. That was marvelous. I've only had one other man do that for me. I loved it then and I love it now."

Susan kissed her son again, then she turned her head to Traci. And what you were whispering in my ear, Traci, oooh! That really turned me on."

Traci leaned down to kiss her mother. "Glad I was able to help," she giggled.

"Now," Traci continued, "as much as I would like to fuck some more . . . ."

Tim and Susan stared at Traci.

"Well," she giggled, "maybe I'm good for now. But, I am starving. I want breakfast. What about you two?"

Now that Traci had mentioned it, Susan and Tim realized that they were quite hungry.

After minimal time in both upstairs bathrooms to freshen up, and after putting on minimal clothing, but decent enough in case anyone came to the door, they all trooped downstairs to the kitchen and invested a lot of time and energy into making a hearty breakfast for each other.

After breakfast, they sat around the kitchen table talking about the future of their incestuous relationship, which they all agreed would last a long time. They talked about having to be careful and discreet around friends and family.

Traci told her mother that she would, if she got the chance, seduce her father. Then she asked her, if that happened, would she, her mother, be willing to let him join in their incest fun.

Susan said she would think about it. She said that sex with the twins' father had been good. He had been a sexual dynamo and so she wasn't surprised that their children were such horny youngsters.

Then Susan addressed the issue of her children being in love with each other, that this wasn't just a sex thing, and how were they going to deal with that.

"I don't know, Mom?" Traci answered. "But I'll work on it . . . we'll work on it." Traci took her brother's hand in hers and squeezed. He squeezed back. "Just like I worked on getting the three of us into bed together. That's worked out pretty darned good, don't you think? So, I'm sure that I'll come up with something."

"I'm sure you will, baby," Susan said as she caressed her daughter's cheek.

"Say, Mom." Traci said brightly. "I just thought of something, now that we are all lovers.

"What's that?"

"We can go back to sunning ourselves in the nude without having to worry about whether Tim sees us or not."

Susan laughed.

Tim grinned. "And I can join you, too, eh?"

"Sure. Why not?" Traci answered.

"I have a question," Tim suddenly said.

Susan and Traci looked at him.

"Do you two shave or wax. I mean," Tim hurried on, "myself, I just trim it closely . . . ."

"So we noticed," Traci said.

"Well, you know, I was just curious, that's all."

Both women were smiling and gave each other a knowing look. Susan spoke first.

"Neither one, sugar. We sugar."

"Huh?"

Traci was giggling. "It's a hair removal technique using a sugar-based paste. It's easier on the skin and a bit less painful than waxing, but just as effective."

"Oh", Tim responded, "Sugar?"

"Yes," Traci and Susan answered at the same time, then laughed.

After that, they all went back upstairs. Not surprisingly, after all the morning sex and the big breakfast, they decided to relax. They kissed and cuddled and caressed each other for a little while, then they all got comfortable and took a nap. When they woke up, they all took showers and got squeaky clean.

Back in the bedroom, Susan pushed her son down onto his back on the bed then, without any preliminaries, she kneeled between his legs and began sucking on his flaccid penis. It got hard quickly.

Tim watched with fascination as his mother's mouth slid up and down on his cock. The silky soft wetness felt incredibly good and the fact that it was his mother sucking his cock was incredibly exciting.

Susan looked up at her son and gave him a wink and kept on sucking.

Traci was fascinated as well, watching her mother giving her brother a blow job. Wow! she thought and began rubbing her pussy.

"Traci, why don't you sit on my face and let me lick your pussy," Tim suggested.

"I'd be a fool not to," she responded with a grin and a look of lust on her face.

Tim lay back on the bed and his sister straddled his head facing the headboard and lowered her pussy to his mouth. He immediately began to lick and suck on Traci's sweet cunt.

For several minutes the room was quiet except for an occasional moan of pleasure and the wet sounds of cock sucking and pussy licking.

Oh yes, Mom! Mom! I'm going to come." Tim cried out. He stopped licking his sister's pussy and Traci moved off of him.

Tim felt that wonderful feeling of an impending and inevitable ejaculation that his wonderful mother's wonderful mouth was giving him. And then he did. He felt his thick ejaculate shoot up through and out of his cock into his mother's still sucking mouth a half dozen times. His orgasm was forceful. His eyes went unfocussed for a few seconds and his body vibrated to the considerable pleasure his mother's mouth had just given him.

Susan swallowed every bit of her son's cock cream and didn't stop sucking Tim's dick until she was sure he was through coming in her mouth.

Tim took in a deep breath and let it out. "My God, Mom, that was fantastic! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Susan was holding on to her son's softening dick and grinning. "I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, Tim. You know, I've always liked sucking cock and swallowing cum. It never bothered me like so many women I've known.

"Yeah, and I like it too," Traci spoke up. "A lot. "And watching you suck Tim off and swallowing his cum got me really excited." Tim and Susan noticed that Traci was fingering her pussy again.

"Here, let me finish what I started," Tim said. "Lay down, Traci."

Tim got between his sister's legs and began licking her pussy again. Susan cuddled up to her daughter and they began kissing. Within ten minutes Traci was enjoying yet another wonderful orgasm.

Over the next couple of hours, the three of them, mostly with Tim in the middle, lay on the bed kissing and touching each other sensually and, sometimes, making sweet, affectionate love to each other. At one point, Traci got to lick her brother's cum out of their mother's pussy, loving every bit of it, and making her come again.

By mid-afternoon, all three of them were completely sexually satisfied. But they still lay there, on the bed, talking about the future in general and of the future of their incestuous affair. They were all devoted to it; devoted to remaining lovers for as long as felt so right and gave them so much pleasure.

As to the future of Tim and Traci, and their true love for each other, little was decided. They were going to finish college, of course, and since they were known there, and among their friends as brother and sister, there was no choice at this time but to live their lives, publicly, as brother and sister, but secretly as lovers. And, hopefully, by the time of graduation they would have figured out what to do and have a plan in place.

They all slept in Susan's big bed that night, and would continue to do so for a long time to come. Tim fucked his mother and sister one last time before they all took quick, rinsing showers prior to laying down to sleep, each to dream sweet dreams of what the future held for them.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
1...456789