The Pill Research Ch. 01

Story Info
I test a new pill.
3.1k words
4.33
24.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tony and I just had to tell this story of a recent medical research I was part of.

I am 66, a widower, 5'9", 185, s/p hair and hazel eyes. Less than a year ago I had triple bypass surgery and my medical provider sent a nurse, Lois, to my home weekly just to take blood pressure, check the healing and to see how I was doing. She called me Mr. N.

Lois was a registered nurse specializing in geriatrics. She is about 45, 5'8", 145, black hair, brown eyes and from what I can tell, a nice set of tits. She was very personable and we sometimes had tea together if her schedule allowed.

After about four weeks Lois came in all smiles and bubbly. I asked her why so happy. She told me that she has been working with doctors on a new pill for senior men and they just got a huge grant to continue the research. I congratulated her and asked her to tell me about it.

"Well," She said, "We are doing research on a new pill for senior men. The pill will give men more semen in their testicles and when they ejaculate, there will be much more semen and it will be coming out harder."

I told her to tell me more.

She said, "We are going from clinical trials to real life humans and looking for participants. Most are married but you would be a perfect candidate."

I looked at her and said, "But I am not married. Who would I get to be my partner?"

Lois looked at me and said, "Mr. N, I could be your partner. What better way for me to get the data I need than to participate, unless you wouldn't want me?"

I said, "Lois, it's not that. I am actually flattered but that would mean we would have to have sex, wouldn't it?"

She looked at me and just said yes.

I took a deep breath and told her I would do it.

She then said that she would have to take some statistics of me and that she needed me to get undressed so she could take some measurements of my penis and testicles, before and after.

I looked at her with a dumb look. She then said, "I need to get measurements of your penis, soft, hard and after you ejaculate. The same with your testicles."

I went into my bedroom and undressed. Lois came in and knelt down in front of me. She started measuring my cock and balls. Then she took my cock in her hand and massaged it and got it hard. She then took more measurements.

She then looked up at me and told me that I had to ejaculate so she could take another set of measurements and record the amount of semen I produced.

I started jerking off but nothing was happening. After awhile, Lois told me to stop. She then took a sample cup and placed it on the floor.

She then told me to let her know when I was going to ejaculate. Suddenly, her mouth was engulfing my cock as she started sucking me off. It didn't take long before I was going to cum. I tapped her on her head and she stopped sucking me and gave me a few jerks and I shot my cum in the cup until my balls were drained.

She capped the cup and got up.

She told me to get dressed as she wrote on the sample cup.

After everything was done, she gave me a pill and told me to take it the night before her next visit. She also gave me a dozen small cups and told me that if I masturbated, to ejaculate in the cup, seal it and write down what I used as a stimulus. She told me not to masturbate the day before she visited me.

I told her I understood but that I wanted to ask her a favor. I asked her not to use clinical terms, as I prefer her to use layman terms like: cock, balls, cum, jerk off, fuck...stuff like that.

She smiled and said that would be fine. She said she would be back in three days to get things started and left.

For the next couple of days I jerked off at least seven times and marked the cups with the needed information. Most of the stimulus I wrote down just had "Lois-BJ" on them.

The night before Lois came, I took the pill and went to bed.

When Lois arrived she looked different. She didn't have her uniform on, just jeans and a top.

We had tea and I told her I used seven cups and she just smiled.

I asked her how this works now.

She said, "Mr. N, when we are ready, we will get undressed and go into your bedroom or anywhere else you prefer. Before we start, I will insert a wireless camera inside me that is tethered so I can easily remove it. This camera will record you cumming in me, the amount of cum you shot and the force of you cumming in me. This camera will not interfere with any fucking. We could actually see it happening on the small remote monitor on the stand. Then, just like married couples, we will make love and eventually you will fuck me and cum in me. I will feel the force of you cumming in me. After you cum in me, I will let your cum ooze out of me into a larger cup so I can record and label the amount of cum you shot into me."

I looked at her and smiled and commented on how scientific this was.

She smiled and just told me to ignore all the technical stuff but to just enjoy it.

She asked if I was ready and shook my head yes. I then asked her how many times were we doing this. She told me that we were supposed to do it three times today, in the morning, in the late afternoon and in the evening. She said that, depending on me, she could leave and come back or stay the entire time.

I told her I would prefer she stay the entire day and she said that was fine with her.

We went into my bedroom and I got undressed. I watched as Lois removed her clothes. She was gorgeous naked. Her tits were big and her nipples long and erect. Her pussy was smooth with just a landing strip.

She took some measurements of my cock and balls before we started.

She placed the small monitor on the night stand which gave us a good view.

As we got on the bed, I watched as she slipped the tethered mini camera up into her cunt until it couldn't go in any further. The picture on the monitor was very clear and we could see the inside of her cunt.

Finally, we started to make out. My cock was nice and hard. As we kissed, we felt each other up. My mouth found her nipples and I was sucked them. Lois even started moaning and telling me it felt good.

I slipped my cock into her cunt until it was fully seated in her. I glanced over to the monitor and saw my cock as it was starting to fuck her. She watched as I fucked her harder and faster, then I told her I was going to cum. Just then I shot a cum load into her. It felt like my cum would never stop shooting out of my cock. I could see on the monitor that I flooded her cunt with cum.

I then let my limp cock slip out of her and she quickly let my cum ooze out into the large cup. As my cum was oozing out, she gave me a kiss and pulled out the camera.

When my cum finished oozing out, she labeled the cup..."First Fuck" and put it aside.

She then took more measurements.

When she was all finished, she put on a short robe she brought and headed to the kitchen. I put a towel around my waist and followed.

"So, how do you think it went?" I asked her.

She said that it went very well. Everything worked and asked me if my cumming this time felt any different than before.

I told her that there was more pressure when I came and it seemed that I came a lot more than before. She then told me that she could feel the force of my cum hitting inside of her. She said it felt really good and she was surprised by the amount of cum I shot into her. She said that the first time was a success.

For the rest of the morning, we just talked and had tea. At one point my towel fell off and Lois just told me to leave it off. I smiled and said I would if she removed her robe. She smiled back and slipped it off.

I told her she was beautiful and I asked her, "Lois, are you really ok with me fucking you?"

She looked at me and said, "Mr. N, I didn't have to participate in this program this way. But when the opportunity arose, I was hoping that you would participate. I had no doubt in my mind that I wanted you to fuck me, for science," as she laughed.

I smiled and said, "For science...ok...as long as we are fucking for science."

By now, it was time for our second session, which was a repeat of the morning session.

This time, I watched the monitor as my cum shot out of my cock, filling her cunt even more than before.

She let the cum ooze out of her cunt and this time it was more than before. She was all smiles.

She took more measurements and told me that my balls were significantly bigger than before and the force was more than before, as well.

We cleaned up and went into the kitchen. She said that everything is going very well and it looks like the pill is working.

Lois then got on the phone and checked in with one of the doctors and updated him on the progress so far. I heard her tell him that so far the pill is a great success and she looked forward to testing it some more, then hung up.

As we had something to nibble on, Lois asked me, "I know the research is only regarding the pill's use for regular fucking, but I was wondering how it would impact other sexual areas like anal fucking and oral. Would you mind experimenting in those areas as well?"

I looked at her and said, "So, you want me to fuck you in the ass and cum in your ass and you giving me blow jobs as well?"

She smiled and said, "Well, yes, but it isn't part of the program and you don't have to do it. I was just wondering how the pill would work in those circumstances, that's all."

I looked at her and said that it was ok with me if that is what she wanted.

We went into the bedroom and she got on all fours. I lubed my cock up and got directly behind her ass. I slowly inserted my hard cock into her ass. In seconds, her ass hole sucked my cock completely inside her until my balls hit her.

I started fucking her ass and she pushed her ass back to meet my thrusts. Soon, I was ready to cum. She let out a moan and my cum shot out of my cock with a terrific force. She gave out a yell. I could feel my balls filling up and my cock emptying cum into her as it continually short into her ass. My cum started flowing out her ass with my cock still deep inside her. As I was still cumming, my balls refilled and cum emptied into her ass some more for almost three minutes. Finally, my cum stopped shooting out and I was able to pull out my still hard cock.

I fell to the side completely spent with cum oozing out of my cock.

The cum I shot into Lois was now flowing out her ass. We managed to get as much as we could into the cup that was now filled.

When things quieted down, she took measurements and found my balls to be much bigger than before and that there was still plenty of cum left I'm them.

She quickly noted the results, took measurements of and gave me a big kiss.

In bed, we discussed the results. She told me that it appears that the pill makes balls fill up with cum at an exceptionally fast rate and keeps them filled and shooting out and produces better results when a man fucks a woman in the ass.

I told her it was because of her being so beautiful and desirable. She thanked me and said, "What would you say if I brought in another woman associate to test that theory? Would that be ok?"

I told her it would be fine with me.

Lois said she wasn't going to do another test that night and would be back in two days to continue the trial.

She gave me another pill to take the night before she was to come and left.

Over the next day I could feel my balls were bigger and full of cum just waiting to be released. That night I took the pill.

In the morning Lois arrived with another nurse who was working on the project. She introduced me to her associate who's name was Debbie.

Debbie was in her early 30's, 5'7", 125, red hair, green eyes and well built.

We sat in the kitchen and had tea and Lois went over the results from the other day and explained what was going to happen today as a side experiment to see which way the pill works better, regular or anal sex.

Debbie said she was ok doing the experiment.

After tea, Lois suggested we get started. We got up and headed to the bedroom. We got undressed and Debbie looked glorious naked. Her tits were round and full and her nipples were hard and erect. Her pussy was a trimmed red bush.

Debbie laid on her back while Lois inserted the camera into Debbie's cunt. She then set up the monitor.

It didn't take long before I had my cock in Debbie's cunt, fucking away. In no time I told them I was going to cum. When I did, my cock shot out streams of cum with a force that made Debbie scream out. It was a few minutes before I stopped cumming.

Lois said the camera recorded a ton of cum at a high rate of speed that I shot out. She recorded all the data and took more measurements.

After that, we went into the kitchen to relax and had a bite to eat before the next test.

After awhile, it was time for the experimental anal test. Lois sat on the chair to watch and record while Debbie got on all fours on the bed. I lined up my well lubed cock and slid it in her ass until I was completely in her.

I immediately started fucking her ass. I could feel my balls swelling up as I was about to cum. I let them know I was ready to cum. When I did, I could feel the force of my cum shooting out into her ass. Debbie yelled out "Oh God, his cum is so hard, hitting in me. It feels so good...oh God."

Cum was gushing out of her ass as Lois ran over to put it in her cup, which overflowed.

I pulled my still hard cock out and I was still shooting out cum. My balls kept filling up as I was still cumming.

It must have been five minutes before my cock softened and my balls stopped filling up with cum.

Lois quickly took more measurements and recorded all the data. Once she was finished, we sat in the kitchen to discuss the results.

Lois said that she believed that the pill works better when a woman gets fucked in the ass rather than in her cunt probably because of the tightness.

Both women said they preferred me cumming in their ass rather than their cunts. They said they got more pleasure and liked the forceful cum filling their asses up.

Lois said she would like to change the trials from cunt fucking to ass fucking. I told her it was ok with me.

For the next few months, the women came on alternate days and I fucked their asses twice a day. They took their data and measurements and made a final report.

Lois and Debbie's final report read:

"After six months of testing the pill for senior men, it is our findings that the pill works very well for senior men who have normal intercourse with women. The men are able to ejaculate more semen at a quicker pace than normal. We recommend that all men, over the age of 60, use this pill for a better sexual experience.

However, in an extended test, we found that when using the pill, the senior men performed exceptionally well when it came to anal sex.

The senior men who took the pill, and had anal sex with women, ejaculated an extreme amount of semen at a more forceful level and had their testicles constantly being filled up with semen even as they performed anal sex with women.

The final result was that senior men would make a woman more happy by using the pill for anal sex."

Lois and Debbie thanked me for participating in the project. I thanked them for being so helpful.

Just as they were leaving, Lois said, "Debbie and I would like to continue a private scientific project with you that would include you jerking off, us giving you blow jobs, and threesomes. Would you be interested in continuing with this project?"

I looked at them and said, "I would love to continue with your private project if that means a lot of experimenting with the two of you."

With that, Lois and Debbie smiled and Lois gave me a bag full of pills and said, "You are going to need all of these pills for what we have in mind."

They smiled and left.

Look for the continuation in the next story.