The Pills

Story Info
Daniel's new drugs do make things better.
772 words
3.9
23.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

My life sucks, I have no job, no money, no friends, a useless degree, no muscle build, and no chance of changing it. Or so I thought, but an old friend was about to change all of it.

So here's how it went down, I was out a the Manchester job centre, just a five minute walk away from my tiny apartment. I had no luck again, turns out not many people have the need or someone with a degree in philosophy, and no one has for the past three years I've been out of university, surprise, surprise. I was heading back to my less-than-studio apartment when I (literally) bumped into my friend, Paul Westler, from uni. From what I remembered he was studying Homo-biology and Neuro-Biology.

"Hey! Watch where you're...Danny? Danny Axel? I haven't seen you in years!"

"Hey, Paul, how's life?"

"Not bad, the PhDs.."*sigh*"...in biology have got me a top research job at Cambridge, what have you been doing?"

"Jobs are going slowly, you know what it's like...Anyway, what are you doing up here, didn't you just say you had a job in Cambridge?"

"I'm here with some of my colleagues from work to use the facilities at the university here that Cambridge doesn't have," further sighing. "So, do you want to grab pint some time, I'm here for a couple of weeks,"

"Okay, here my number," I scribbled it down on a piece of an old map,"Seeya"

"Seeya, good luck with the job!" he called as he walked off.

Part 2

Two days later Paul called and asked me to meet him at a pub a couple of miles away. The tiny shack of a place seemed a bit scraggy for the Cambridge doctor. He was already sitting at a table right at the back of the room and signaled me over, two pints of beer were waiting on the table.

"Hello, mate," He greeted me as I walked over to the table

"Ya 'right?" it seemed like the appropriate response for the establishment.

"Good, hey, you know you said you needed work" his voice was a whisper as I sat down.

"Yeah," I confirmed, then added sarcastically,"why? Have you recently discovered hard evidence that science killed god?"

"Funny. Anyway, the university is trying to develop a new drug, and I need you to test," I was about to start asking about it but I was quickly cut off."You'll be paid in cash every week, £2,000."

"Seriously?" This was too good to be true.

"Yeah," He pulled out a paper bag from his jacket pocket. "There are enough pills to last a year in this bag, if you need any more call me," and he got up and left, not even telling me what the pills were for.

Part 3

I was sitting in one of my two mismatching kitchen chairs. The purple liquid in the clear, dissolving plastic was continuing to steal my attention as it sat lifeless on the wooden table, I had a glass of water next t it, should I go through with it? I needed the money, and it couldn't be that bad. Paul had chosen me, even though there were thousands of others in Manchester, he chose me. That had to be enough of a reason. I picked up the tiny capsule and put it in my mouth, followed by the water. Nothing happened. It was late so I headed for bed.

Part 4

The next morning I woke up at 8 am. I felt strange, not my self. I hauled my self into the tiny bathroom and turned on the shower. The shitty heating system meant it had to be left for a couple of minutes. Finally the water was warm and I stepped in. Living on your own has it's advantages. TV was all yours, no ques for the bathroom and not having to wear clothes. After washing my hair I grabbed the bottle of shower gel. As I lifted my head I hit it on the shower head, which was weird because I never adjusted the height of the shower and I was set to just above my height, which was 5-10. I poured the shower gel on to my hand and started to lather my body...wait, I looked down at my chest and stomach, which was now lined with vast quantities of muscle, as were my arms and legs, but one muscle really caught my attention. The massive cock swaying between my legs, shit! That definitely wasn't there before. I decided to finish up cleaning as fast as I could.

To Be continued in...

The Takeover