The Pills Ch. 1

Story Info
How he caught his wife cheating.
2k words
3.19
162.6k
29
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true accounting of my wife and her school life.

My wife and I have been married for 18 years and have two children, ages 15 and 13. I am 42 years old and am an engineer. Dot, my wife, is 40 years old and a nursing student at a local university. She waited until our children were in school before she started school, so she could be home to take care of the children. After each child was born she exercised and got herself back into shape. Even now at 40 she could pass for late 20s. She has perky, firm 36B breasts with nipples that are dark red and stick out like pencil erasers (they stick out about 1/2 inch), a flat firm stomach and enjoys wearing sexy cloths. She likes the attention she can attract and I am proud to be seen with her. Our sex life is good; we have sex 2 or 3 times a week and enjoy trying different positions and tricks. I buy all the bras and panties for Dot, since I like to see her in sexy things. While I was her draw to determine what I should get next I found a half-full case of birth control pills. This aroused my suspicions, since I had a Vasectomy after our second child was born. Why other then cheating on me would she need birth control? I got really angry and yet aroused at the thought of her having sex with another man. With whom, when and where was she cheating? I needed to find out.

My work gives me the flexibility to come a go, as I need. So I started planning. She goes to school most mornings and has a break between 10 am and noon, then back to school in the afternoon. She goes to the library several evening to study. These would be my starting points.

The next day she had a break, in her school schedule, I drove home just before her break and parked at a friend's house around the corner. I waited down in the basement by the window that looks out over the driveway. If she was cheating I could move up stairs in our ranch house or leave through the basement if she was by herself. About the time I though she would get home she pulled in the driveway and got out of the car. I was disappointed that she way by her self, but not for long. A second car pulled in behind her and she smiled as her young stud, of about 20, got out of his car and they hurried up to the front door. I listened as the front door closed and the footsteps proceeded to the master bedroom. I slowly worked my way to the top of the basement stairs so I could listen and sneak out into the hallway. I was upset and excited as I heard them talking and laughing from the bedroom.

I waited at the top of the basement steps, about 10 minutes, until I heard the sounds of the bed moving and the familiar panting of my wife. My cock was harder then it has ever being, as I anticipated my next move. I was going to see my 40-year-old, mother of two, wife being fucked by her 20-year-old college student stud. I quietly open the basement door and crawled down the hallway to the open door of the master anticipating the site I was about to see. I peeked around the door and into the room; look directly at the foot of the bed. There was the site of a life. My wife was on her knees with pillows under her stomach and her breasts and head pressed into the bed. Her lover was kneeling behind her with his cock shoved into her wet excepting cunt. He was pumping it in and out with his ball slapping against the under side of her belly. She was panting and groaning like I had not heard in years. She was having the fuck of her life and I was able to watch.

After several minutes she told her lover to stop and pull out. He then followed her instructions and lay on his back while she sucked his cock into her mouth with a loud slurping sound. After a short suck she moved forward positioning her cunt over his erection. For the first time I had a clear view of his 8-inch saliva covered cock. "I need you back inside me", she said, and with her hand she guided his cock as she dropped in one motion impaling herself on him.

Reaching forward she picked up the phone and started to dial. "Calling your husband?" he asked. "Yes", she replied. He leaned forward and started sucking her swollen nipple as she finished dialing. The phone rang several times and went to voice mail. "Hi honey, just calling to see how your day way going and to let you know that my day is going great and getting better." This was her standard phone message several days a week and now I knew why her day was going great and getting better. Every time she was calling me, she had a cock in her cunt and was getting ready to enjoy her next orgasms and a hot load of seamen. She hung up the phone and started humping up and down on her lover's cock. The view way unbelievable, his cock started to shine as her labia smeared her pussy juices up and down his shaft. He was bucking like horse trying to drive his cock deeper into her each time she came down. "My turn" she said and she pulled herself up and lay down on her back. He moved himself into position between her legs, as she smiled up at him.

By now I had my pants unzipped and my cock in my hand. It was going to be hard to keep from cumming before they were done, but I wanted to enjoy the show as long as possible.

Her young lover slowly teased her, as she pushed her hips up, by not putting more then the head of his dick in her. "Please", she panted, "I need you all the way in me". With that he pushed his erection into her. The view was fantastic. Her shaved pussy, from her bikini wearing, was swollen and grabbing his cock with a sucking motion as he pumped her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and groaned in extreme pleasure as her first orgasm hit, panting like before we were married. I couldn't believe my eyes, she was the hottest I had ever seen her. I wanted to jump up and fuck her myself. They kept up their synchronized thrusts for several minutes while Dot had several more climaxes. Then he grunted out, "I'm Cumming" and thrust his dick in her as if to push her through the bed. With several short grunting movements he empted his hot load of sticky semen into her accepting cunt; then he collapsed no top of her. I shot my wade into my hand watching them. He started to pull out and my sluts, well fucked, "Stay in me, I want to feel you and your hot cum inside me", she said. For several minutes they lay there and enjoyed the after-glow of their efforts.

When he got up to he knees and said, "I need to get back for class", He got out of bed, grabbed his cloth and went into the bathroom. My wife just lay there smearing his hot cum around her thighs with her hand as it leaked from her wide-open cunt. I couldn't believe what I had just seeing.

Quickly and quietly I crawled back down the basement and left returning to work. As I drove back to work, I though of ways to video tape her in action. I need a reminder to enjoy other times I jerked off. I had a way and I would start working on it today.

When I got back to work I listened to her voice mail and picture her sitting on a swollen cock with her nipples in her lovers' mouth and started collecting the items I needed to make my video.

That evening while she studied I placed a remote video/audio unit in the bedroom smoke detector and aimed it at the bed. I ran the wire up into the attic and then down the chimney space to the basement computer room. Now I was set and ready for her next performance, hopefully the next day. That evening I fuck her harder then I had in years, thinking about the young cock that had cum in her earlier that day and my plans for the souvenir tape I was going to make. I fell asleep with my hand between her legs warmed by my cum.

The next morning I went to work and waited for the break in her schedule. I followed the same routine as the day before and started the video equipment before I waited at the basement window. The wait wasn't long; she was right on time, as she pulled the driveway. Everything was going according to plan, except this time a different car pulled in the driveway. Before I could react a tall, well built black stud, about the same age her pervious lover, got out his car and they hurried into the house. How many lovers does she have? I questions to myself. I watched on the video monitor as they moved into the bedroom. He started unbuttoning her blouse as she removed his belt and unzipped his pants. Within seconds they were both naked and he fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples. She pushed him back on the bed and crawled up to his 10" erect penis and started sucking it. He pushed the top of her head down to help her get as much of his cock into her mouth, but it way hopeless, he was too big and she could only take in about half his length. It was now time for me to move upstairs and view the action in person while the video recorded made my permanent memory.

When I got to my vantage point at the bedroom doorway I way treated to the sight of my life. My wife way riding his cock like an amusement ride. I had never seen her cunt so stretched, as it was to accommodate his black tool. Not only was he longer then me, but he way twice the diameter. I knew why she liked this one. When my wife's pumping stopped, she leaned forward and placed her phone call to me at work. Just like the other day she left me her standard message. Then she went back to her fucking. This time she stayed on top of him and continued to widely fuck him as she reach orgasm after orgasm.

It wasn't long and her new black partner was getting close to his climax. He started grunting and bucking up into her as she widely pumped. His cock looked like a polished black steal rod, gleaming with the liquids flowing from her pussy. The site was the most exciting think I can every remember seeing and I was getting it on tape. With one final cry he slammed his erection into her as he pulled her down and held her. I knew she was getting the most cum she had every had as she fell forward onto him laying there in complete exhaustion. I blew my load into my hand and felt proud that I had a woman who knew how to fuck. When she finally started moving, she lifted her butt up into the air and his still hard cock slipped out covered with his milky white cum. Her cunt was stretched and I could see rite up her sloppy hole as a stream of cum flowed out onto her black lovers stomach. I hopped that the video camera was aimed in the correct spot to get the end results.

Before they moved off the bed I returned to the basement computer room and took my newly recorded tape out returning to work. I knew that there would be a voice mail waiting for me. Now all I need to do is video her and all of her lovers, to have the best porn collection around.