The Pimp Ch. 02

Story Info
The Pimp begins to take control.
1.7k words
4.35
129.8k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patric
patric
170 Followers

It was two days later I saw the white bitch again. She was going into a big house not far from Beverley Hills. She was wearing tight blue jeans, a white t-shirt and carrying a little suede handbag that banged against her thigh as she walked. She looked fine. Her ass had this way of rolling like it was smiling at you saying ‘fuck me, nigger, fuck me!’

I waited a little while and then went up to the big, white door and leaned on the bell. When she opened it it was like she didn’t even see me straight away. A big black guy just wasn’t on her register of things to be seen on a nice, respectable doorstep like that. She flicked her blonde hair out of her eyes. “You? Jesus! What are you doing here?”

“I came to see you, ain’t you gonna invite me in baby?”

“Fuck!” she looked at me and folded her arms over her big tits. “I really don’t know that it’s a good idea you coming around here, I mean. . .”

“You had a good enough time last time round didn’t you?”

“Sure.”

“You ain’t turned racist on me now sweetcakes?”

“You know I’m not racist.” At that she gave me a coy little smile and put her hands into the back pockets of her jeans, arching her back a little so I got a good look at them titties thrusting into the flimsy white material. She’d kicked off her shoes and somehow her bare feet and painted red nails against the polished floor made her look even sexier and more vulnerable. I was getting wood already and then some.

“I know that, honey,” I told her. I’m just joking with you. You going to invite me in or not.”

“OK,” she glanced around the neighbourhood to see if anyone had seen me. I guess they’d have just thought I was the pool cleaner anyway. “Quickly.”

I walked in to a huge hall with two doors on either side, shut the front door behind me and then grabbed her and started kissing her.

“Hey!” she pulled away from me. “You can’t do that. That thing we had was just a one off.”

“A one off, huh?” I grabbed her again, put my arms around her, pulled her close to me and then slid my hands down her body to her ass. She resisted for, like, half a second and then her beautiful pink lips were on mine and her tongue was in my mouth. I slid my right leg in between hers and pushed her feet apart so that she was leaning into me, her pussy pressed against my thigh. “Oh God!” she breathed at last. “I can’t believe you’ve come round to my boyfriend’s house.”

“Your boyfriend’s house, huh? Is he likely to be back any time soon?”

“He might be. I don’t know. He went to a reunion with college friends.”

“Who gives a fuck?” I squeezed her perfect round ass hard and felt her hot breath against my face. “Strip.” I whispered into that sweet little ear she had.

“No way,” she looked up at me, kind of scared. “C’mon. I will fuck you again but not here for Christ’s sake.”

“I told you to strip.” I pulled away from her and folded my arms against my chest.

She dropped her hands by her sides. “You’re an arrogant prick. You think you can just come round here and fuck me?”

“I’m getting tired of your yapping, baby. We don’t have much time now do we? The boyfriend’s gonna be back soon. I want to see you naked baby. You’re so hot. Ain’t you impressed I tracked you down? C’mon baby, you’re the hottest woman I’ve ever had.” I gave her all that bullshit but it got the bitch all coy and giggly again. “OK, sweetie,” she turned side-on to me and smiled. “I’ll cut you a deal. I’ll get rid of Josh tonight and then come out and find you somewhere.”

“Don’t think you understand,” I shook my head. “I’m not one of your little white boys who can be put off and cock teased.” I put my big black hand up to her pretty white face and caressed her gently. Her eyes half shut. “Are you going to take that top off for me baby?”

“Oh God.” For a second she couldn’t decide then, almost without thinking, she crossed her arms across her body and pulled her white t-shirt over her head. Her big tits were practically sitting up and begging in a tight pink bra and they wobbled as she flipped it past them and on to the floor. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

“And the rest.”

“Aren’t you going to take something off, too?”

“Maybe.” I grinned. She took the jeans off next, sat down kind of primly on the floor, wriggled her ass a little bit and then pulled them down over her ankles and tossed them to one side. It looked like her hands were shaking. “That is good, baby.” I whispered. “That is real good.”

She stood up dressed just in her matching pink bra and panties and pressed her tiny hands against my chest. “Now you.”

I put my arms round her again and in one easy motion unhooked her bra. It slid down her back and fell to the floor with just this little, cute rustling noise. “I meant you take something off,” she protested kind of weakly.

“No. You take them panties off.” I was enjoying ordering the white girl around and I could tell she liked it whatever she might say to anyone. She took a couple a steps back and crouched down to remove her panties, her hair falling over her face a little bit. “Uh-huh!” I cheered. “You are a fucking slut. You are the number one white slut bitch in the neighborhood of Beverley Hills!”

“Stop teasing me!” She was naked, the panties were hanging off one foot but she kicked them to one side. Her face was flushed and her unbelievable round tits were too. There was a little sheen of sweat on her flat belly and she kept flicking her hair out of her face. I glanced down at her pussy.

“You need to trim that bush, girl!” She didn’t. Her pussy just had a half inch strip of blonde hair on it but I loved the way she went an even deeper red and tried to cover that cunt with one of her hands while the other totally failed to cover them two big tits.

“Are you going to fuck me or not?” I could tell she was angry and ashamed of herself standing naked in front of a nigger while I was fully clothed. I could also tell that it made her horny as hell. I looked her up and down for a few beats and then pointed to the floor.

“Knees.”

“What?”

“Get on your knees.”

“Why? I’m not. . .”

“Just do it.” I put my hand firmly on the top of her head and she went down on to her knees with only token resistance. Just like a white bitch should. “You know what to do.”

“You want me to suck you, don’t you. You bastard!”

“Just do it.”

She paused as if to make a big show of how reluctant she was but I could see this gleam in her eye. She wanted to suck that big black dick. She loved submitting to me. She loved getting naked and getting on her knees. She started fumbling with the button on my fly and I grabbed her hair making her squeal. “Faster, bitch!”

Pretty soon she’d opened my fly and my cock practically sprang out, slapping her on the side of the face. She started kissing it, up and down the length. I tried to stay cool but the wetness of her mouth and her tongue felt real good. Then she put those pink lips over the head and ran her tongue around it a few times, backwards and forwards, swirling round and round. I grabbed the back of her head, took two handfuls of hair in my hand and pulled her closer so she slid her mouth down my stem. “Bounce it baby.”

There was no hesitating this time. She began bouncing her head like a chicken pecking for corn. She slid way down me and then back up again, quicker and quicker. I was breathing hard but I didn’t let her know how good it felt. I’d had dozens of bitches suck my dick but there was something about making a white girl do it in the hallway of her boyfriend’s Beverley Hills house that just blew my mind. She looked so good, glancing up at me every now and then with her sexy green eyes before turning them back down on my big dick.

I guess I heard the sound before she did. I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth, pumping her. She gasped but did her best to take it. The door burst open just as I was about to burst. I pulled back and sprayed her face with my cum. It covered her lips, her chin, her nose and one side of her cheeks where she turned away at the last minute. It also hit her eyes so she didn’t see her boyfriend standing there at first.

“Hey,” I said withdrawing my cock coolly from his girlfriend’s mouth. “You must be Josh.”

“What the fuck!” His mouth hung open like a fish.

She opened her eyes and dragged the back of her hand across her cum-splattered face. “Josh. . .” It was almost like she was going to say ‘I can explain!’ but how the fuck was she going to explain that? Instead she said ‘What are you doing here?”

“I had a call saying you wanted me back here right away.”

“What? Oh God Josh I’m so sorry.” She tried to stand up. There was still a little bead of jizz hanging off her chin. He turned away in disgust and then turned back to me. “You. . .”

“Yeah?” I put my dick back in my pants and looked him straight in the eye. “You have a problem with the fact that I just fucked your bitch in the mouth?”

“Get out.” He was trembling with rage.

“Actually, I was just going.”

I stepped past him, super cool. As I walked back on to the sidewalk, before the door closed behind me, I heard her say. “I don’t understand it. Who could have called you?”

I smiled to myself. I wonder. . .

To be continued.

patric
patric
170 Followers