The Pimp, The Whore And Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina dressed in her new dress and lingerie luxuriating in the feel of the soft silk on her skin, she applied her make-up carefully taking Hugo's reminder of not looking too slutty to heart. When she had finished she looked at herself in the full length mirror and gasped with pleasure, she looked and felt beautiful, desirable even. She was wise enough to know that all those men she had sucked and fucked hadn't done it because they desired her as a person, it was because she was a woman with a cunt that they could afford and therefore available. When she went downstairs Hugo was nowhere to be seen but her mother looked her over with a smile of pride on her face.

" You look beautiful Tina, going somewhere special tonight with someone special?"

Emma asked innocently, unaware that this was all Hugo's doing.

"Yeah Mom, I've been invited to the Plaza by a friend."

Tina replied with a white lie.

"The Plaza eh? Going up in the world my girl, this friend, do I know him?"

Tina didn't want to lie to her mother but she knew she couldn't tell her the truth so she just mumbled something like, "Yeah probably." and left it at that. Tina arrived outside the Plaza five minutes late making sure that Hugo knew that she wouldn't be at his beck and call. To her surprise Hugo took it in his stride almost as if he had been expecting her to be late. He looked her up and down and smiled approvingly.

"Yes, very nice Tina, we shouldn't have any difficulty getting you in without too many awkward questions about your suitability to mix with the rich and famous. For tonight though, Tina sounds rather common place, I think you should be TANIA."

Tina's heart flipped, was she really going to be in the company of famous people? Those she had only seen on TV or in the newspapers. She couldn't wait to get inside so she took Hugo's proffered arm and walked into a different world. The sheer opulence of the entrance alone almost overwhelmed her, taking her breath away but Hugo guided her quickly through after giving the concierge a knowing nod of his head and a wink.

They approached the reception desk and Hugo confidently walked up and asked for the key to room 559, the female receptionist gave a little twisted smile and handed the key card to Hugo but for some reason trailed her manicured nail over the palm of his hand. Hugo smiled back and stage whispered loud enough for Tina to hear.

"Not tonight Sugar, I have business to attend to."

Then he turned and said in a seductive tone.

"Now we eat, then you can have as much time as you want to eat my cock."

The meal passed in a blur for Tina as various celebrities passed by and several actually stopped and spoke to Hugo in hushed tones. One of Tina's favourite soap stars spoke to her asking if she knew who he was, Tina was flustered and totally unprepared but she managed to stammer out that she did indeed know who he was and that she loved his show. Tina almost came as he kissed her fondly on her lips tilting her face up to his and brushing his hand across her hard nipples.

"Hugo I want to thank you, this is the best night of my entire life, I would never have dared dream of meeting all these people and Gordon was so charming, he actually kissed me, ME of all people."

Tina purred, overwhelmed by it all.

"If only you knew what some of them have said about you Ti ,,,,,,, sorry, Tania. Do you know I could have made nearly $3000 tonight if I had wanted to sell you for a couple of hours? However, tonight is for us alone so if you have finished your dinner we can go to our room for dessert."

Offering his arm again.

"Shall we?"

Tina blushed, this was all so strange to her, being treated like a lady then being told that she could have been sold for $3000, sold like a whore. It then hit her between the eyes, she was a whore and Hugo was only interested in getting his cock in her mouth. The strange thing was she wanted to do it for him as a thank you for a fabulous evening, never mind the fifty bucks he had said he would give her. If he wanted her to have his cock for dessert then she would have it and savour it.

In the elevator as it sped to the fifth floor Hugo pulled Tina to him and grasped the cheeks of her round ass murmuring in her ear.

"We are going to have a lot of fun tonight Tina I want my fifty bucks worth from you and a lot more besides, if you please me I might well pay you the going rate for the Plaza, have you any idea what that is?"

Tina shook her head, she was confused and not a little worried, what did Hugo mean by 'a lot more besides'? Was he expecting her to go to bed with him and let him fuck her? She couldn't do that, he was fucking her mother.

They reached the door of the room 559 and Tina paused wondering if she was really going to do this but Hugo unlocked the door and his insistent push in the small of her back urged her to enter. As the warm glow from several table lamps lit the room Tina's eyes widened in surprise, it was like no hotel room she had ever seen, deep pile carpet that almost covered her feet as she walked on it and large picture windows that looked out over the city with its twinkling lights obscured by thin filmy curtains drawn across, but dominating the room was a huge circular bed draped with black satin sheets and massive cushion size pillows and bolsters. At the head of the bed was an ornate mirror tilted to look down on the bed so that any activity there would be seen by the participants.

"Would you like a drink first Tania or wash my spunk down afterwards?"

Hugo asked with a smile.

"I'll wait till afterwards, get the taste of you out of my mouth, but if I am going to be your fifty dollar whore I'll have to put up with it."

Tina replied acidly.

"Tania my dear you are so mistaken, here at the Plaza there is no such thing as a whore allowed through the doors, there are women who sell their favours, yes, but they are called escorts and usually only allowed in at the invitation of their clients. Tonight you are here not as my whore but as my escort at my invitation, the price I pay for your services is of no concern to the Hotel, myself, I consider that I have a bargain having secured your services for a meagre fifty dollars. Now as you seem eager to conclude our business I would suggest that you remove your dress and bra as it would be a shame to stain them with my cum."

Hugo stated calmly and matter of factly. He was so clear that Tina wondered if she had sold herself short, maybe she should have asked for another $10, after all it seemed that he could afford it.

Tina did as Hugo had suggested and reached behind her to unzip her dress and shrugged it down over her full flared hips stepping out of it and bending over to pick it up with Hugo watching her with a half smile half smirk on his face. As she bent down she felt a sharp sting on her butt as Hugo sideswiped her ass with his hand.

"Sorry Tania I couldn't resist it."

He smirked as Tina rounded on him with a scowl. With her face as black as thunder Tina unhooked the front of her bra and keeping her breasts covered she asked.

"Where do you want to do this? On the bed?"

"Of course, you'll look so cute on your knees with my cock down your throat."

"Hadn't you better get your pants off then? I want to get this over with."

Tina scowled at him.

"That's not the way to get repeat business my girl, you have to make your John think that he's the most important thing in your life, tease him and get him drooling even if you hate his guts like you hate mine. So tease me, YOU get my pants off and play with my dick, tell me how magnificent it is and how you long to suck it. Okay I know you won't mean any of it with me but imagine if it was Gordon from earlier, would you be so surly then? I think not."

Tina knew that Hugo was right so she had to put all thoughts of her dislike for Hugo out of her mind and tease him, make him want her so much that he would want more. So she swung her hips and walked seductively to him in just her panties and stockings hooking her fingers into the waist of his pants, brushing her full D cup breasts against his chest and softly sucking on his bottom lip murmuring.

"What do you want me to do honey?"

To her surprise Tina found his lips soft and welcoming as he slipped his tongue into her hot mouth and she felt the beginnings of a warm, wet trickle in her panties. Hugo grasped Tina's slim waist and began sliding her tiny panties over her firm luscious curvy hips and rounded butt until they floated down to her ankles and he slowly slid his finger up and down her puffy wet slit parting the soft intricate folds of her slit and gently invading her. Tina sighed blissfully.

"I want you to undress me baby, take a long look at my cock that is so in need of you then kneel on the bed and wrap those cute red lips round my cock."

Hugo replied softly as he stimulated Tina's pussy when he really wanted to fuck her, but that would come later.

Tina put her dislike and mistrust of Hugo from her mind and let herself wallow in the amazing things that he was doing to her pussy. It seemed that tiny electric shocks emanated from his fingers as they explored all around her crotch and she found herself responding to him with her hips and aching clit twitching. Wanting his touch to be firmer, more demanding of her.

Without losing contact with her Hugo lay back on the bed propped up by the pillows so he could see down the length of his body. Tina's body was tingling as she crawled onto the bed and tugged Hugo's pants down not daring to look at his manhood but she dragged her long manicured nails along the inside of his thighs surprised at how soft but muscular his thighs were.

"I told you to take a look at it Tina, don't be shy, you're going to get very familiar with it soon."

Tina found herself drawn to Hugo's thighs and gripped the hard muscular flesh as Hugo pressed her head down between his thighs, the hot tip of his impressive horn brushing over her ruby lips, the musky odour of him filled her nostrils and without hesitation she 'o'ed' her lips and took him into her mouth, her wet pink tongue flicked over the purple mushroom head tasting the salty tang of his precum on her tongue. There was no need for him to press the back of her head further as she took him deeper into her mouth laving the thick girth with her spit, bobbing her head up and down faintly hearing Hugo groan as she serviced him. She held his cock at the base of his cock and gleefully tapped the head on her tongue then drove his shaft into her hot eager mouth once more allowing him to glide past her gag reflex into the depths of her throat.

Hugo tensed and groaned loudly as Tina serviced him, taking his whole length into her warm, wet, eager mouth. His hips rose up to press his shaft into Tina's amazingly talented mouth, her saliva was warm and trickled down his cock to his balls, quickly soaked up by his bushy, curly pubes. Tina couldn't help herself, she put everything into sucking Hugo's magnificent cock. rolling her tongue round the domed head and pushing down until her nose was buried in his pubes, the hard thick shaft twitching in her mouth. Tina cupped his large balls and rolled them gently in her fingers, teasing the underside of his scrotum with her nails as she had learned from her time as a whore on the streets. With a jolt Tina realised that in fact she was still a whore from the streets but just for tonight she was getting a taste of how it could be if she allowed Hugo to choose her clients for her. Lifting her head up she removed his cock from her mouth and whispered softly.

"I don't mind if you cum in my mouth Hugo."

"It doesn't matter whether you mind or not, I was going to anyway."

He grinned as the first jet of spunk found the back of her throat and without thinking Tina swallowed it down as she always did. This time it seemed different, on all the previous occasions she had swallowed cum she had felt obliged to but this time she welcomed it, wanted it in her belly, she relished the tangy saltiness and opened her mouth for more.

Hugo expelled the contents of his balls into Tina's hot hungry mouth marvelling at how good she was at sucking and swallowing at the same time. He had expected her to be halfhearted considering how much she hated him but she was a professional and clearly didn't let her personal feelings get in the way of giving her clients what they had paid for.

Now though was the time to put her to the test and fuck her pretty little cunt. He traced his fingertips over her soft wet labia and onto her sex button feeling her hips jerk as he rolled the hard nub between his fingers, her head lolled back and her eyes screwed up as he edged her closer and closer, her hands gripped the bed sheets tightly as he slipped three stiff fingers inside her wet pink hole still pinching and stimulating her clit until she spasmed and moaned out.

"Please, please fuck me, I need it, Hugo don't fucking tease me anymore, fuck me HARD."

Hugo laughed at Tina's whimpering pleas and whispered in her ear as he coaxed her cunt lips apart with the tip of his cock.

"So my feisty little slut you want a hard fucking do you? Don't forget you've made it clear on several occasions that you hate me, is that because I'm unattractive to you or more the fact that I'm fucking your mother, the poor innocent woman,,,, well,,,,, innocent insofar as she has no idea that you are a whore and you are here begging me to fuck you?"

Tina sucked her breath in and gasped as Hugo's cock head opened her cunt lips and she shuffled her legs wider apart wanting all of Hugo's magnificent cock inside her, her hips bucked and rolled, giving Hugo everything she had. She couldn't answer Hugo's question, all she knew was that neither of his suggestions applied at this moment in time, she wanted, ,,,, needed his hard horny tusk inside her, tearing her insides to shreds with his heavenly thrusts.

"Hugo, I want you, just fuck me,,,,,,,,,, please OOOHHHH YESSS! ,,,,, YESSS, YESSSS,, HUGOOO."

Tina's back arched as her release came and she screamed his name out loud. Quickly following Tina's screamed pleasure Hugo powerfully plowed her dripping pussy and strings of his hot, thick sperm filled Tina's spasming, jerking pussy as she clawed her nails down his muscular back, leaving red trails from his shoulders to his plunging rear. Hugo roared with unabashed fervour as the sharp pain subsided into a warm glow of satisfaction and he raised himself up on one arm to slap Tina's voluptuous tits from side to side before he lowered his head to suck on her sensuous ruby lips and murmur into her mouth.

"Do you still hate me now my little whore?"

"No, I want more of you."

Came the whispered reply.

Rolling away from Tina, Hugo watched her breasts rising and falling as she regained her breath. He gave a secretive smile to himself, he had completed the first part of his plan, all that remained now was to get Tina to agree to taking on the long list of clients that had expressed their desire for her services. He could see no problem there she was greedy for money and all he had to do was show her how that it would be easy money if she did as she was told.

"You were very good ,,,,,,,,,, er,,,,, Tania, so I feel it's only right that I pay you the going rate, let's see we have been here around a hour and a half, round it up to two hours."

Hugo got up and fetched his wallet and placed four $500 bills on the pillow next to her.

Tina gasped at the sight of the money, she had never seen so much in one place before.

"Wha,,, what's this Hugo? You said fifty dollars for a blow job, okay extra for the fuck but I didn't expect this."

"Of course you didn't, you've been selling yourself for peanuts but if you follow my instructions you could earn two or even three times that a night."

Tina eyed Hugo suspiciously,

"Doing what exactly?"

"Exactly what you've just done , fucked the brains out of a guy you barely know,,,,, WELL?"

"You say I can earn this EVERY night? How? I can't let on I'm for hire downstairs can I?"

"I sincerely hope you don't, I will select your clients for you and you will meet them here so there can be no misunderstanding,,,,,,, again, WELL?"

Tina thought for a moment, she loved sucking cock and fucking so why not?

"Okay I'll do it, on one condition,,,,,,,,, you don't let my Mom know about this."

Hugo smiled, he had half expected this and he was thankful that Tina hadn't demanded that he stop fucking her mother.

"Of course not 'TANIA'. Your first client has already been arranged for tomorrow night at nine 0' clock. The price for the night is $5000 I get forty per cent of that."

Hugo dressed and left Tina sitting on the bed naked before going back to Emma, surprising her with his early return.