The Pincushion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were having quite a rumble down there.

Benny took Cope's fat, unwashed penis in his mouth and began sucking it greedily.

Cope continued slurping Nora's beautiful tits, that poor Benny had only touched once or twice in four years of marriage.

As Cope grunted and muttered to Nora about how nice her "tiddies" were, Benny took Cope's dick down his throat deep.

And attempted to constrict it, to make serious traction, and friction...

And this way Cope would feel like his dick was in a tight vagina, and he'd cum faster!

Finally Cope pushed away from Nora's beautiful tits.

He grabbed Benny's ears and began skull-fucking Benny's head almost violently.

Although Benny was tempted to cough and spit, he'd been trained on a few human cocks and many of Nora's dildos.

Benny tried to open up his gag reflex and take Cope's dick further down.

And suddenly, Cope moaned, and Benny's mouth was filled with semen.

One sharp look from Nora, and Benny swallowed the scum, smiling.

"Thank you, Master Cope!"

"He's a good little boy, Missus Fisher." Cope said to Nora, and she nodded cheerily!

12