The Pink Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
50 Followers

By all rights he should have exploded in her then and there, but somehow she manipulated his body to prevent him from climaxing. Now it was her turn to writhe in ecstasy as her body worked up and down on him, reaching one plateau of pleasure and then another as step by step she approached the pinnacle of passion. Then she climaxed, the folds of her womanhood convulsing over his penis as she took him with her, carrying him to heights of ecstasy that flooded his entire body with an intensity that he had never known before and held him there for what seemed forever. He was dimly aware of her gasping cries above him that were all but drowned in his own, and then it was over, and he was lying supinely beneath her, enveloped in her body as she milked the last drop of pleasure from his body.

Finally she was finished, and, looking down at him and taking his head in both hands to kiss him warmly, she whispered, "That was great, baby! I think I may just keep you, after all. How was it for you?" He could barely talk. "Cassandra, I..." He looked over to the other side of the room past the other women and fixed his eyes on his owner, Lady Shann. "I belong to. . ."

"You belong to me now, little muppy."

Eric started to protest, his eyes pleading with Lady Shann. Cassandra cut him off with a crushing French kiss, and he felt her hand slide between his thighs to again cup his crotch firmly in her palm. "Never mind, baby," she whispered. "All I have to do is look at you to know how it was for you and that you belong to me, now."

"W--what?"

She chuckled. "You heard me. You're mine, now. I've taken your little body and made it a part of mine. You belong to me, my little playtoy, for as long as I want you, which, if you keep performing the way you did just now, may be for a very long time." A slight tightening of her fingers around his testicles emphasized the point, and then she stood up, put her lower bikini back on, and reached down to gather him up in her arms, holding his small body against her tightly. "I'm taking you home with me. From now on you'll work at my estate as my assistant--we can use some bookkeeping help, and you'd be perfect for that. And we'll have a place set up in the back so that you'll be instantly available to me whenever I want your little body. Who knows? I might even decide to keep you permanently."

He squirmed helplessly against her. "Cassandra, please, I..."

She gave a low laugh and, pressing him against her with enough force to take his breath away, raised his lips to engulf them with her own, while her hands gently caressed him until his budding erection told her that he was, indeed, hers. Looking down into his eyes as he lay cradled in her powerful arms, she said, "Put your arms around my neck."

Almost without thinking, he did so. It was his final gesture of surrender, and, with a triumphant laugh, she carried him past the women, pausing to nod at Lady Shann, then out of the weight room, past the pool, and into the house as the entourage followed. Lady Shann seemed as if she were about to say something, but simply followed with the others.

To Be Continued...

AnonOne
AnonOne
50 Followers
12