The Pink Circle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm? You're not upset, are you? It's just a bit of harmless fun, and you've got suuuuuch a great body. You can't tell me those curvaceous hips; those heavy breasts shouldn't be shown off!"

He gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze, getting more uncomfortable grabby by the second. It was just like last time, he started off with light slaps on the back, gentle squeezes, then the next thing she knew she'd be on her back with his hands massaging her tits! "Come on, so you get catcalled every once in a while... But you're still with your boyfriend, right, it's not like he dumped you for being a massive slut... Uh, heh, I mean "appearing to be a massive slut!" Little slip of the tongue."

He hoisted the camera around his neck. "But if you're really upset, tell you what... I'll make you a deal, alright? We'll shoot another calendar, but this time we'll show the REAL Fluttershy. We won't present you as some two-bit floozy, I want to portray your real inner beauty."

He paused and slipped an arm around her shoulder, raising his other arm in a "Picture this!" sort of pose. "It's going to be a nature calendar, just you and some fuzzy, cuddly animals out in the woods. Now I know you can't say no to that, right?"

Fluttershy's eyes lit up, her shoulders raised with eager energy. Instantly, her expression went to some adorable blend of surprise and glee. "Ooh! I love animals!" she squeaked, fidgeting with excitement.

"You really mean it? You'll show people how I really am? You'd do that for me?" She was so naive, if Klein had a heart, he'd probably feel guilty about this.

The ridiculously busty co-ed leapt forward, grabbing him into a great big hug, letting him get comfortably smushed against those huge pillows of soft flesh, even if it is through her thick sweater. "Oh, thank you, thank you! That means so much to me! I knew you'd understand! I knew we could still be friends!" Looks like everything worked out just the way she wanted!

He looped an arm around her in return, smiling ear to ear as it hovered over her juicy, fat ass. The temptation to sink his fingers into that rear, even paw at it like an ape, was totally there, but he forced it down. There'd be time for all that later. "Mm, I knew you'd like it. Are you free later today? I could drive you out to the woods after classes, if you like."

Of course, he wasn't going to class so much as playing hooky to get his cock sucked, but she hardly needed to know that, did she?

--

Later that day, the two of them were sitting comfortably in his car, zipping down the highway. Seeing the vehicle stirred some memories on poor Floots, but at least this time she was on the inside instead of stretched out across the hood! Making smalltalk with women wasn't one of his strong points, but he could ask questions and pretend to listen easily enough. "So how's your sex life, anyway? You made it to third base with that boyfriend of yours yet?"

Though her cheeks lit up with a rosy blush, Fluttershy couldn't help but smile. Her good mood was palpable, and despite the embarrassing question, she was so eager for the photoshoot she didn't let it get to her. "Oh, um, no," she stammered, shyly, again wringing her hands together. "We've barely even kissed. We're taking it slow. He's like me that way." She smiled at Klein, somehow automatically performing the mental gymnastics to turn his lewd question, in her mind, into something genuine and interested. She was practically doing the work for him at this point.

"Are there going to be actual animals? Oh, what am I saying, of course there probably won't. But you could edit them in afterwards, on your computer or something, a dozen bouncing baby bunnies or something all playing in a field! Oh, it would be so cute! But even without animals, just getting back to nature like this, seeing the wide world, it's really exciting. I think this is going to be a lot better than last time, don't you?" she rambled excitedly.

"Oh, I'm sure there'll be all sorts of animals crowding to see your all-natural beauty..." he said, glancing sideways at those ridiculous melon tits. Even if they didn't find any bunnies, there was already one big, horny beast in the car with her! His tongue unconsciously slid along his lips as he imagined nursing from them. What sort of limpdick faggot would have free access to that chest and not just dive right in? It kinda made him mad!

"Of course it will be better! You'll have a great time, I promise." Klein got out of the car, stretched, and then began leading Fluttershy into the woods.

At least he'd picked a nice spot, with a gently flowing stream, sunlight peeking in between the treetops and a few large, mossy rocks she could probably rest her hands on while he straddled her ass from behind. He took his camera off from around his neck and held it with both hands. "Mm. Not a bad location for the shoot."

He turned back to her grinning. "Now, what should we strip off of you to go for the nature look, I wonder... Shoes and socks have to go, after all, maybe the sweater too... Just ditch whatever you feel comfortable with and we can go from there."

"Oh, how did you find this place? It's just beautiful! It's so... 'forest!' she gushed, throwing her hands out in a grand gesture more befitting one of her club's more outgoing members. She walked excitedly around it, just soaking up all the natural splendor, before taking a seat on the rocks and watching the stream for a minute. A real flower child, this one...

Still, that was to his advantage today.

Klein's explanation, of course sounds perfectly logical. Getting back to nature meant being in a sort of more natural mode. Even though she really ought to consider how that might line up with her last experience, she was blissfully unaware as she began to follow the instructions.

"Just promise me everything will be tasteful and above board this time around?" she asked, rather than insisting. Soon she'd slipped off her shoes and socks without question, and that might've been enough, but then her sweater came off too, leaving her in a much more modest, plain tee shirt and skirt. Klein couldn't believe his good luck when she surprised him a second time! Without being asked, she reached under the shirt, fiddling with a clasp. "Is it okay if I take my bra off, too? It feels a little... artificial." she murmured, no hint of embarrassment in her tone.

Klein's jaw dropped at that comment. He'd been aching for another look at those ultra-fat breasts since last time, her most defining feature of her body... Well, her whole person, really! He touched his fingertips to his chin, momentarily lost for words, then gave a dopey little nod. "Y-Yeah... I better help~"

He moved up behind her, slipping his fingers under her shirt without even asking. His warm hands felt so heavy on her back, making her skin hot and pressured wherever he touched. He unclipped her bra, then reached all the way up and slipped the straps down. Once she had them over her arms and the material sitting on top of her tits, he did her the honour of palming her breasts, fingers greedily sinking into both big, sumptuous globes. He gave them both a subtle grope, feeling how firm they were, then slipped her bra off of her body.

The shape of her chest was so much more obvious under her shirt now. He ogled the size of her bra, then gently placed it aside. "I didn't even know they made them this big..."

The gorgeous, top-heavy young girl beamed up at Klein, blushing lightly at his comment. "Thanks," she offered politely, not for a moment suspecting his motives even after he had just had his hands under her bra. She watched him set the bra aside in a neat pile, even though another girl might be slightly worried by the thought of leaving her clothes in his care. Women's clothes left with Klein had a tendency to go missing. Or worse.

Still, she was perfectly happy with how things were going so far, and was soon sitting by the lovely little stream, now quite braless. Her favourite yellow butterfly shirt was still clinging to her rack, but the huge size and impressive weight of her breasts became all the more apparent unrestricted. To say they sagged would give the wrong impression, as they were full, soft, and round. No flatness, no lifeless droop. But they certainly did hang heavy, now that they'd been freed from their confinement.

Klein set his bag down and began taking things out one by one... Over his shoulder she'd be able to see a collection of fun little toys he'd brought along for today: there was green lipstick that would make her lips look extra-soft and plush, cat-ears and whiskers and a gauzy white negligee that looked like it would fit a B-cup comfortably, let alone her mega-massive chest. A few objects here and there might give her cause for concern, like a cute doggy leash and collar, a fake tail with some sort of black, plastic object on the end... But it all looked very cute and girly all the same~

He moved behind her, slipping both hands under the collar of her shirt and massaging her bare shoulders under the material. "Mmm, we'll get started in a second... I'm so excited to be here doing this with you, Fluttershy. I've been wanting to capture the beauty of nature for a while now, and when I saw your chest, I knew you were just the girl."

"Just look at them," he said, placing a hand on the back of her head, tilting her head down until she was staring at her own cleavage. The v-neck of her top meant there was plenty of pale, fleshy tit for both of them to look down on. "If I can be frank, they're your best attribute. Your tits are amazing. Other girls might've settled for less, but you wanted to keep growing and growing and growing, until your body was like a celebration of everything nature is about. I want this photoshoot to highlight your chest before anything else, alright?"

He placed both hands on the undersides of her tits, cupping them and lifting them slightly. They were even heavier than he'd have imagined. He whispered gently in her ear, "Let's get this shirt off. I want to see how beautiful and natural Fluttershy's tits look in just the pasties."

Though being made to stare at her own cleavage and getting told that her tits are her best attributes should really have set off every red flag her mind was capable of raising, Fluttershy only responded with a reserved blush and a hesitant stammer. She bit her lip, fidgeting with the hem of her sweater as she considered just going along with and letting her assets be fully bared for him. It might be okay if she saw the pasties first, and put them on under her top...

But before that, she had a shy little objection to raise. "Um... I thought this was supposed to be about nature, and the real me, inside. Not just about my... breasts. Anyway, the last one was already about my chest." she pointed out. She rather did have a point with that last bit!

"And besides, we agreed this was all going to be tasteful. Nothing suggestive," she responded quite matter-of-factly, blushing only slightly. She sounded more like she was helpfully reminding Klein than fully realizing he was already trying to spin this photoshoot into something more like the last one.

He backed off a tiny bit at that comment, letting out a gentle laugh. "You're not exactly right, Sugartits... This is going to be the most tasteful, beautiful photoshoot of your life!" He was right there, but only because the only other one she'd ever done had been completely filthy!

"Stripping your clothes off isn't about sex... It's certainly not about two nude, young bodies heatedly thrashing together, goodness no."

She hadn't objected one bit to his hands on her chest, so he continued gently massaging them through her shirt as he talked soothing words in her ear. "It's about expressing who you are." A fucking titcow. "It's about being free and unrestrained."

Before she could raise any more protests, he distracted her in an outright patronizing way. He held up a cute pair of kitty-ears in front of her, dangling the mesmerizing things in her field of view. "Why don't we start by having you wear these, then?"

As the young man talked, trying to coax her further into a series of bad decisions, he continued to stroke her chest, massaging her enormous tits through the soft fabric of her shirt. Just lightly, of course, and low, as if still feeling them for heft. Never anything as directly stimulating her, as playing with her nipples would surely give too much away too soon. No, he had to pace himself. At least for now. Good things came to he who waits.

The cat ears did a suitable job of distracting her, as well as lightening her mood. She tried them on, glancing down at herself in the glimmering, broken reflection of the calm stream. "Oh, these are too cuuuuute," she said, almost melting.

The "adorable animal" spin on things seemed to perk her up a bit; after looking herself over and considering Klein's words, she glanced up, a little hesitantly, a light blush on her face. "What sort of pasties are they?" she asked, sounding just a teeny tiny bit more receptive to the idea already.

The sort that can't possibly hope to contain all that titmeat, he thought to himself, staring dumbly at her tits. His mind was getting foggy the more he imagined thrusting between that creamy valley! He was momentarily lost in a heavenly vision of her smiling warmly up at him while holding her breasts together. She'd giggle and say something like, "Go ahead, staring at them so much must be making your fat cock ache, stud~", then she'd accept him all the way to the hilt within her breast pussy.

He snapped slowly back to reality and realized he had to answer the kitty-cat's question. He ignored it and raised a camera, snapping a few photos of her. "Go ahead and meow," he said, taking another shot.

"Paws up! Meow! Good girl!" he said, eager to take the silly girl to a happy place, wanting nothing more than for her to be comfortable and have her head swimming with good vibes. The pasties could wait a moment.

"You're one big-breasted kitty, aren't you? How about on all fours now, okay?" It was funny... This was different to last time, the two of them were all alone. There was absolutely nothing stopping him from unzipping his pants, pinning Fluttershy down and just having at her. It would be rape, sure, at least to start with, but he knew she'd soon be moaning and thrusting back at him. So why didn't he?

As he took shot after shot, and her smiles got wider and more relaxed and natural, he realized this wasn't even really about what he wanted. He wanted Fluttershy to enjoy her body and be comfortable with it. He wanted her to eagerly anticipate his lewd compliments, or even eventually display skin on her own initiative, or present her own lewd ideas. Why force yourself on a girl and hurt her, when it was so much more fun to leave her whimpering and overflowing with need, till her last reserves of self-control popped and she was pawing at you hungrily. By the end of the day, Klein wanted Fluttershy to be the horny flesh trying throwing herself at him, not the other way around~

Fluttershy was quickly overcoming her initial hesitation, a soft smile coming to her angelic features as the beauty became more relaxed in her new environment. Certainly more open to suggestion! When Klein had her change position, she didn't hesitate to move to an all-fours pose, looking up shyly at the camera for him to snap another shot.

In this position, her huge, heavy breasts practically touched the ground, even restrained as they still were by her shirt. It was so stretchy and malleable that it too could be a useful prop, though certainly not as direct as the pasties that were waiting for her. Would they even be enough to cover her broad, soft, rosy areolae? Would he care? Would that be the end of the wardrobe changes? These were the questions she should have been asking herself. Instead, she went on as she was, all too trusting of the eager, horny young man who stood ready to snap photos.

She never considered for a moment the folly of letting herself get led out here alone with him to take photos, as payment for the photos he took last time. It seemed only one of them knew that old saying about history repeating itself.

"Alright, are you ready to see the pasties~?" he asked in a teasing little voice. He obviously couldn't wait another moment to shock her with their perversion.

Moving extra slowly to build her anticipation, he reached for the small bag and fished around inside, before holding out a pair of quite naughty pasties to her. At first they appeared to just be innocent flower petals you stuck over the breasts, but there was a tiny bit more to them than that. At the centre of the flower, where there was normally a stamen for the petals to emerge outwards from, there was actually a gap. After a moment of confused staring, Fluttershy realized that she'd have to first betray her innocence with perverse female arousal, stiffening those fat nipples up until they were throbbing, twitching peaks... And then they'd have to be threaded gently through the holes in the centre of the flower petals just to keep those perverted pasties aloft! They'd fit nicely through the gap, allowing the petals to radiate outwards from their hot little nub. It was obvious what sort of nectar this flower was expected to provide!

How would she keep decent, then? As it turned out, each of the pasties came with a cute little plush bee that could be velcroed on to the petals. Lewd and adorable at the same time, this arrangement would mean the slightest motion from her body, and the resulting heaving of her bosom, would make the bees rock this way and that, keeping her stiff nipples covered up only some of the time!

He put them in her hands, wondering if she'd tear them up on the spot. She was suggestible, sure, but he felt like he'd outdone himself picking the naughtiest pasties he could possibly find.

The titsy young teen eyed the pasties with apprehension, her eyes growing wider as she glanced from them to her own chest. She took them, held them up to herself over the sweater, and that worried expression spread again. She held the flower-shaped pasties up, admiring both of those adorable little plush bees. They had little dots for eyes and were smiling with the innocence of cartoon characters. They'd be slapping against her nipples constantly once they were on, obviously trying to get at her "nectary" just as much as this sexist pig was. "Um... I'm sorry, I don't know... these seem to be, um, missing a piece? In the middle?" She smiled uneasily, handing them back, helpfully pointing out the "error" in the accessories.

"See? Right there, there's no fabric or anything there... the bees are soooo cuuuuute, but I don't know if that's... um, you know, decent!" she smiled up at Klein, looking reluctant to be the bearer of bad news, and he had to stop himself from laughing in her face. He just barely stifled it by putting a hand to his mouth and trying to look thoughtful. It had turned out she really was that gullible.

It was rather comforting, however, that instead of standing up and taking the step or two closer, she'd stayed on her hands and knees and simply crawled over to him. A good sign, to be sure. "Why not just try them on and see if you like them... If you're not a fan, they can come straight off."

That seemed to sit well with her, so she sat up on her heels, bobbing slightly, and nodded with friendly anticipation. The sudden movement caused her oversized tits to jiggle and bounce alluringly, their every lusty movement outlined even beneath that fluffy sweater.

Brushing her straight pink hair out of her face and back over her shoulders, Fluttershy looked over the ornamented pasties with a hesitant expression, this time more for concern of the photoshoot. Nonetheless, she dutifully accepted them, and reached not-so-subtly under her big yellow shirt to put them on.