The Pink Circle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers

Klein's cock seemed to radiate power. He controlled that power, that cock, wielded it like a tool at times, a toy at others. A weapon, a beast, whatever it was, it was something ominous, incredible. Something to be respected. He was being so rude and yet she hadn't left. He even jabbed her about her weight, which she'd previously thought was beyond reproach, but now that one little mention had been enough to get her thinking about it in the back of her mind.

On some level, she recognized his techniques. After all, she'd used similar approaches sometimes. She was something of a bully. But deep down, she feared even she could be out-bullied. Was Klein really the far bigger bully? Worse still was the unconscious knowledge, the fear that came with that thought, because in her time dealing with weaker, more suggestible girls, Gilda learned something important: Bullies are that way for a reason. Even if they have to act a little mean, it works out in the end. Because bullies get pussy.

Again, there was a silence, and without warning she muttered something half under her breath, as if her mouth just moved when the thought occurred to her, without filtering it for her modesty - or safety. "You know, I may be a dyke, but you've got a pretty fucking incredible-looking prick."

She glanced up, speaking casually, without the blush Klein might have expected from blurting something like that out. "No wonder you're always bragging about it, geeze." It was a strangely-delivered line, and Klein could tell that despite the language, it wasn't at all a sexual response - she had somehow genuinely meant it as a casual, friendly compliment, even in the middle of all this.

He should've been floored by such an off-hand comment, but you didn't get to be a mean, mean bully who made girls wanna obey without hearing some really vile language slip out of pretty little mouths here and there. It was definitely one of the better lines he'd had used on him, though!

As those words left her mouth, they magically travelled through the air, gripped his dick and began giving it a rough, ruthless cock-massage! Or at least that's how it seemed anyway... The electrically-charged air between them was burning with female lust and male strength so thickly that his dick gave a sudden lurch, twitching to life as it sparked! It grew an inch. A whole fucking extra inch of cock just seemed to explode out of the shaft, like some sort of perverse magic trick.

The pattern was clear: stroke the male ego and get a bigger, stiffer dick to play with!

"Incredible looking and feeling. Mm. Hey, take your shorts off. No point putting it off any longer. I want to mark a bitchy dyke's pussy on my bedpost as much as you wanna be that notch." He was stroking his cock now, fingers slithering up and down it. She felt like if he got to full erection, it might be too late. Moments were slipping away from her, the door to her escape was shutting...

"Hey," he said suddenly, drawing her out of her cloistered thoughts. "Get on your feet."

"Wh..." she began to say, but Klein just barked, "Get up! Now!"

Some part of her brain parsed this as somehow being better than just staring at his dick all day. If she was on her feet, then at least she could get some blood pumping to her legs and restart her brain. Heck, she could even walk out the door if she wanted! Soon, the white-haired beauty was standing in front of Klein, her legs apart and her arms laid across her breasts, cupping them a little. "Now what?"

"Now you've got ten seconds to drop your shorts. On my count."

"Squawk! What? No way!"

"Ten! Nine! Eight!"

The countdown was certainly effective, there was no arguing that. Was it her reflexes, or lack thereof, that made it so? Her inner respect for a power struggle, which she herself had lived by for so long, recognizing the strong VS the weak? Or was she perhaps just so frazzled, so confused and discombobulated, that when put on the spot with her mind on the fritz, her body just turned to autopilot and left her brain to catch up?

"Now hold on..." she began, raising her hands. "You've got shit for brains if you think I'm gonna..."

"Seven! Six! Five!"

"Fuck!" she growled, her hands unconsciously sinking to the waistband of her shorts, gripping the hem as her overstressed brain struggled to try to find a way out of this mess. That tablet was like a doom lingering over her head right now. She hooked both thumbs into the waistband of her boyshorts as if it were an inevitability already. She stood, knees buckling, legs wiggling, sweat forming on her brow as she stammered a confused, almost panicked response.

"Mmmn! You think I'm just gonna whip my shorts off and flash you! You fuckin' pig! Asshole!"

"Come on, Gilda. Show me your pussy! Four! Three! Two!"

And still the numbers went down - then finally... zero!

"Gimme the pink!" Klein barked, and in that instant, down came her shorts. Right on perfect cue, as if a practiced routine, the once intimidating dyke shoved her protection down and stood utterly bottomless before that mean old bully. Her bare, clean-shaved slit was totally exposed for his viewing pleasure. Gilda held her arms awkwardly out just a bit, hands inches from her hips, like she was just about to say "Ta-da!"

She was caught somewhere between her natural, unconscious posture and hapless confusion, which was backed up by a facial expression so cartoonishly confused she looked ready to blurt out, "What the hell just happened?!"

Gilda squawked nervously, glancing down at herself, and her face went red. The countdown had been a powerful tool on her. Her lower body was now bare, starting with her hairless, virgin, lesbian pink puss, then her long, pale, bare legs and ending with the garments pooled at her ankles. She looked so humiliated and so bizarrely out of character it was almost comical.

"Ah!" Gilda yelped, the realization of her actions catching up to her as she stood there bottomless before him in his own apartment.

Klein leaned forward, raising his butt from the comfy couch in the process and raised a finger up towards her snatch! In one oh-so-smooth motion, the bully jammed his forefinger right up her pussy, then hooked it into her folds and rubbed on her sensitive inner walls! Pleasure pulsed through her body as that naughty boy looked up at her, grinning. He'd caught her like a fish. The pussy was losing and the cock... The cock was winning!

Gilda was going to lose to Klein's big fat penis in the most spectacularly degrading way! Would cute girls even wanna eat her pussy anymore after how thoroughly he was going to spunk inside it? Maybe she'd just become another dumb reservoir for Klein's run-off, her womb just another vat stuffed to the brim with poisonous, resistance-corroding male ejaculate.

His finger must have been on a really good spot. Every time he tensed it, he dug into a spot just under her belly that made the dyke see stars. Her sexual preference meant absolutely nothing in the face of his experienced hands; he could make her feel pleasured whether she wanted it or not.

Really, she was responding like some dumb livestock at this point, like a calf who couldn't understand the difference between her mother's udder and an artificial teat. She was stimulated by a man and her dykey body felt good, the whole process circumventing the "I don't like men!" part of her brain like it didn't even exist. It was maddening!

Klein curled his finger again, forcing her to walk. He reeled The Pussy in, dragging the woman along for the road, until The Pussy was poised over its enemy, The Cock. "Damn. You must be the only virgin in the whole college. I've seen high-school girls who weren't as tight as you, Gilda. How fucking uncool can you get, being a virgin at your age? Heh."

He got her shorts off her feet, then pulled her down, that huge ass running all over his thighs, sinking over his legs until it wobbled down onto the couch cushions. His lap vanished from existence, smothered under one nicely-chubbed cutie who was about to try on her first penis. He cupped her back with both hands and rippled her fingers along them, playing her flesh like a drum. "Mmm. It's as big as it looked with your pants. This is one big ghetto booty you got back here, Gilda."

"Hey, look between your legs."

Her eyes travelled downwards until they found her trembling pussy peeking out from between those gigantic, always-apparent thighs of her, a secret little lesbian bunker that had up until today had a "No boys allowed!" sign hanging on the door. His cock, the largest she'd ever seen, was sitting pointing directly at it, the ramrod-stiff head so close that if he spurted precum it would go inside. Her little pink slit was slightly peeled, spreading her legs having parted her labia and revealed the vibrant, sticky insides. He wiggled his hips and, for a moment, touched her pussy with his penis. When he drew it back, a strand of clear semen connected them for a moment, until it broke.

He dragged her in by her ass, until her lips began to depress around that blood-swelled head. Her pussy began to form a sheath around it as inch after inch crawled inside. "The fact you're a dyke, nnngh... Just look how stiff it's got me. Time for you to take some responsibility, Gilda~"

That poor, cornered, confused, fat-assed lesbian! Sitting bottomless on Klein's lap, his cock poking up between her thighs, even prodding at her entrance. She was led there directly by her pussy, quite literally, and she sat down at his urging. All this and she was still reeling, not just from the overwhelming sensation of being fingered so expertly, so aggressively, but even from that barked command she had so blindly followed, as if she had no say in it at all and her body was merely following orders, the way some dumb, bitchy blonde slut would before being pounded against the bathroom mirror at school.

Seeing that glimmering, glistening trail of precum connecting her barely-parted pink pussy with his throbbing red cocktip only made it worse, filling Gilda's head with a cloudy soup. Her thoughts were barely able to surface as they were choked out by thick fumes of semen and sweat, gasping for air amid a gooey sea. The connection was like a warning, a how-to, a diagram of what was to come, helpfully linking the two points, her softest, most delicate, creamy smooth hole with his threatening, veiny, ugly monster! It wanted in, and she was in no shape to defend herself. Sure enough, her arms fell uselessly to her sides, fidgeting, and her mouth hung agape as she stared, dumbstruck. Her pink flower petals parted as that vile male symbol slowly pushed inward, entering the warm, sacred, and previously untouched-by-men embrace of her helpless pussy. Past the outer lips. Against her tight hole. Straining. Pushing. Starting to... open!!

"Mmm. Looks like it's the bully's turn to get bullied for a change. I know you must think I'm the most awful man ever right now, and you're right, but... It's just a bit of harmless playground cruelty, hee. I don't want your lunch money, I just... I really want to cum in you."

Gilda yelped suddenly as Klein hissed the word "cum" at her. One semen-soaked night and one even more semen-soaked nightmare had grown an old planted seed in her mind. She already thought cum was disgusting, but in the last twenty-four hours that fear had nearly become a phobia!

No cum. No cum! Definitely not inside!

Shocking both Klein and herself, Gilda suddenly slapped her hands down on his chest, shoving him, recoiling like a wound spring. She bounced off him cartoonishly and landed on the floor with a thump, leaving his enormous cock to pop free with a wet slurping noise, as though beckoning for more. And yet there was still a long trail, a glimmering thread of naughtiness that hung in the air, connecting her seated puss with his eager pricktip.

She gasped, head still swimming. Panted. Her oversized tits heaved under her top. She wanted to curse him, hit him, tear at him. She wanted to run away, even half naked and exposed. But as she looked up to meet his gaze and repel him angrily, her growing, furious expression suddenly vanished, and her eyes stopped halfway, staring wide at his cock. It bounced inches in front of her, eye level now that she sat degradingly on the dirty floor, still bottomless. It was... dripping. Not cum, not yet. But... shiny. Eager. Strange. Alien. Amazing. Powerful. In her dazed state, Gilda was drawn in by its allure, by its dominance. And as if totally ignoring everything that had just happened moments ago, like his near-assault was wiped clean, she stared, reaching a hand up hesitantly, her expression gaping.

"Uh..." she began, not even addressing his last attempt, as if to say it was no big deal, no harm done. "Um." she stammered again, glancing up for only a briefest second, the longest she could take her eyes off that enormous pole.

"I was thinking, uh... maybe I could, like..." she shrugged, almost casually, "Maybe I could like, suck your dick?" she finally managed. "Just... you know, to see what it's like?"

Gilda took a breath, puffing up a little, then quickly added before he could respond: "But two conditions! One, no one can fucking know about it, not a soul. And two, you don't fucking cum in my mouth. Or on me. Deal?" she asked insistently, shaking, frazzled, sweating and blushing, yet despite everything, still reaching a trembling hand up towards that monolithic cock.

That arrogant, bossy expression was still fixed on her face, even while she was beginning the task of hesitantly closing her fingers around the mean bully's throbbing, veiny shaft. "Mm, you got it, Gilda. I won't get any cum in, or on, you!"

Gilda reached for Klein's dick slowly, gracing his hard rod with a fingertip. It touched down on his member, first nudging a steely vein. It startled her with its throbbing hardness.

Gilda went for the shaft. Her fingernail touched his cock with a barely audible "Tpp," sound and depressed the flesh. She took a deep breath, sighed, and moved her second finger up towards the rod. This wasn't so bad. she could do this.

Suddenly, everything went wrong! The stimulation was just too much for Klein! He looked down at her face, those big yellow eyes, those wet lips... And it was too much for him! She was so fuckin' incredibly hot! His lust poured into his cock, a tidal wave of pussy-fuckin', girl-mounting need washing over his member so rapidly and unexpectedly it was like an alarm going off!

Alarm was right in more ways than one. Gilda felt like she'd been petting a sleeping cobra, which was now angrily awakened, spitting and hissing and wanting to poison her with its venom! His cock gave a furious twitch, balls clenching under the shaft right up to the base, the rod's head flailing from side to side... And a sudden blast of semen rushed out of the head, thick and goopy and viscous. She squawked and plucked her hand from the member's brutal shaft, trying to scoot back, but it was too late! His precum, not even his full ejaculation, was on the hunt for her!

It volleyed from the head of that sinister one-eyed monster, first striking the upper-right corner of Gilda's face and then giving her a hot, wet lashing diagonally all the way down. Sperm laced across her eye, her nose, splattered on her lips and dripped inside her mouth... and then finally lathered her chin, leaving heaping helpings of cum to drip onto her chest. The smell was so acrid and powerful, heightened all the more by the goopy droplets that had shot directly into her nostrils, clogging her up with dick-sauce!

The poor, cum-blasted tomboy just sat there, bottomless and blinking. For the longest moment it seemed like she'd just been stunned comatose by the gooey blast, the thick, dripping spunk dribbling from her chin, down her neck, and towards her chest. But finally, as a long, trailing rivulet of that glistening white ooze reached her cleavage, she startled back to attention, glancing down suddenly.

"Fuck!" she yelped, quickly reaching down. Without warning, she gripped her top at the hem and swiped it off over her head in one smooth, clean movement.

Gilda's top-heavy form was finally bared in full, her titanic titties bouncing unevenly at the sudden yank of dampened fabric, jiggling and swaying with their own weight and momentum, as she hurriedly mopped up with her garment. She didn't pause for a moment to consider that she'd brought nothing else to wear, or that Klein's options of charity for such an occasion would be limited at absolute best. All she cared about was cleaning up and getting that horrible sticky slime off of her! She gagged, almost dry heaving, coughed, even spat, but it was all to no avail. Even though only a thin trail of a few drops had managed to splash into her gaping, open mouth, the taste was now intimately bonded to her tongue. She just couldn't get it out!

Still, at the least she could wipe her face off! Scrunching up her top, squinting with one eye to avoid a stinging shot past the eyelids, she made an absolute mess of her clothes to clean her face. It was a pretty good effort, especially with all the jiggling and bouncing it afforded her bared tits, but when it was all done there was still a glossy wet streak across the little lesbian's face. She scowled, just angry enough to override her disgust, and threw her top onto the couch, not intending to let it end up lost this time.

Klein's cock continued to pulse angrily, that throbbing purple helmet so big and violent it looked like it was in pain. The shaft's skin was stretched tight over its bulging frame. He was panting, but smiling like a spoilt kid, too! "Oo~oops. Heh. Mm. Okay. I promise no more cum... after that one."

"Was that just precum?" Gilda barked in a tone simultaneously furious and astounded. "What were the rules, huh?! You think just because you can fill a gas tank with that thing you can go shooting it off everywhere? Why should I even suck you off now, after you've done that?"

"And not so much as a warning! Hmph!" She folded her arms indignantly, smushing her oversized breasts tightly to her chest, but after a moment, her gaze trailed back to that glossy, glistening wet cock.

"Well," she grumbled, leaning forward to stroke it again, "No more. One I'll forgive, but two is out of the fucking question. You hear me, you dumb, sexist pig?" Her fingers, already sticky with seed, began once more to wrap around that sizzling, eager prick. This time she slowly, clumsily pumped up and down a few inches of the shaft, more exploratory than anything. God, this was awkward. She sure wasn't lying about never having done this before. But there was some strange appeal to that, too...

"Hey, come on, I thought this was a suck-job, not a handy... What the hell, Gilda?" Klein stamped his foot a few inches from her thigh in a way that made her knit her furious brows even lower. This spoilt shit...

She pinched the plump head of his cock between thumb and forefinger. The motion was supposed to hurt, but the spongy tip seemed pretty resilient! All it did was make the seriously sleazy suck-lover just shudder and let out a little moan. He might as well be off in his own little world right now, with the way he was treating her like a titty-flashing blowjob-machine. "Fuckin'... Do you want me to break your dick off? Who says a handjob isn't enough, dipshit?"

"Hey, all I know is you said you'd suck it, so... Let's see you take it in already. Come the fuck on, Gilda, you're puttin' me to sleep."

He was persistent! He was mean! And his dick was so heavy it looked like it could break bricks! As his nagging continued to wear Gilda down, just up and leaving seemed to be becoming less and less of an option. She looked down at the plump head of his dick, still twitching like a wild animal in her hand. She looked at the floor, gulped, and very slowly and consciously began to open her mouth.

Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers