The Pink Circle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers

"Ahhh~" Her plump pink lips fell open, revealing the wet, sticky sleeve within. At that moment, her mouth felt like another pussy. It was a target for men like him that they doggedly pursued, buying her drinks, chatting her up and begged, coerced and insisted for...

She'd never been so conscious of her own tongue's movements. It swatted from side to side as she turned up and looked at him, her mouth still open. To him, her head looked like a dick-holster with eyes.

"Mmm. That's it."

He leaned forward and depressed her tongue to the bottom of her mouth with the head of his penis, putting its lashing to rest. Its squirming stopped abruptly, all available space in her mouth now taken up with meaty member. As she tested the theory that her mouth was stuffed with cock, her tongue made little twitches that made him shudder with pleasure. "Mmmn. Oh yeah," groaned Klein.

More semen splashed onto the roof of her mouth as he began to move his hips. Time seemed to stop as he stretched her mouth out around his member. Klein's distant shirt-clad belly began to inch closer to her face, while the panicky sensation that she was becoming full grew stronger and stronger.

With every slick, sweaty inch of cock that slowly pushed its way into her overstretched mouth, Gilda's worry began to deepen. This had been a questionable idea to start, but now that it was in her mouth, her brain was scrambling to keep up with her senses. There was that thick, musky taste, that stench of sweat and manliness, that dripping, lingering flavour of precum and cock that now seeped into her taste buds for the first time. And as she was pulled - or perhaps pushed? - further onto that cock, her head sliding closer and closer to Klein's bare crotch, she couldn't help but feel all the more panicked.

Her eyes widened, glancing rapidly, helplessly, from a cross-eyed stare at the huge prick slipping into her open mouth-sheath, and to Klein's confident, grinning expression. Her own expression was all confusion, her eyes overwhelmed and pleading. But pleading for what she couldn't hope to say aloud, or think about clearly, with her gullet being stuffed like this.

Feeling yet more gooey mess start to dribble and spurt from the tip, she sort of coughed, gagged slightly, but all it served to do was instantly slip her down another inch down that enormous pillar of pure, intimidating manhood.

As if the sensation itself wasn't enough, that overwhelming, even choking feeling of an oversized, heavy-as-lead cock pushing into her mouth, sliding over her tongue like some lewd landing strip as it struggled and squirmed under the impressive heft, there was also the psychological element to consider. Images of the other conquests Klein had flashed in the back of her head, bumped out by her own nervous noises and hesitant twitches. She saw herself on the same line-up, imagined herself on her back with legs spread along with a line of bimbos, with Klein happily going down the row, penetrating each girl with a quick thrust before moving onto the next. How had she positioned herself into this? Was she really just another notch on his belt, even after all she said, all she believed in? She was so full of bluster and spit a second ago, but now her bluster was gone, and her spit was coating Klein's terrifying cock.

Lesbian lips were locked on that slick shaft. A dyke's tongue lashed over the underside, stroking and caressing, clumsily, inadvertently, but pleasurably all the same. And as her jaw began to stretch to its limit, Gilda realized with a wide-eyed sincerity that even her hardcore lezzy throat was being poked by a prick belonging to the biggest pig she knew. How? How? How could she have come to this? Why did she offer this? For all her panic, she sure couldn't think straight, and somehow - perhaps in Klein's own confident presentation - it never even occurred to her that pulling her mouth off was even an option.

She'd had silky-soft lesbian lovers working their fingers through her hair. She'd had women young and old support her neck and the back of her head with warm hands. She'd been cradled, petted and whatever else! But she'd never felt a man's strong palms closing around the top of her head, his fingers splaying across her scalp almost down to her neck.

A sudden flash came to her mind that it was more like the way a workman gripped his tool than how a lover handled her body. His hands had their only manly weight and aroma, trapping her on all sides.

Klein started to move his hips more insistently. He growled low and dark in the back of his throat, solely fixated on getting off inside this cute little feminist. The crusade for women's rights would have to take a little break right now, because Gilda was definitely out to lunch.

Gilda felt his shaft trembling... Wasn't he getting awfully close to cumming? She hardly had enough experience to be sure, but it seemed like... Well, they had a deal. He'd promised not to cum in her, or on her. They had a deal, so -

Klein began really cumming. Gilda's protests were stifled, her efforts to tug her head away powerless against that helmet-grip he had on her, keeping his target firmly stationary. A thick, gluggy tide of semen bubbled forth from the head of his cock, the tip opened up all the way as it struggled to keep up with the volume he was pumping out! First shot, second shot, third shot... His cum kept pouring out, each trembling ejaculation barely clear of the head and white-washing her mouth before the successive one was rocketing up behind it, pushing spunk out with even more force and pressure!

Klein threw his head and groaned somewhere around the seventh shot, and finally loosened his grip. Gilda was free to collapse onto the floor, the poor girl sucking in dear gasps. A waterfall of spunk oozed out of her mouth as she clutched her chest, thinking the nightmare was finally over... But that thought only lasted until long ropes of semen lashed across her back like water-gun blasts! Klein semened-up her neck, her hair and poured it down her back like he'd upturned a bucket! She was getting soaked!

"We had a deal!" The thought burned in her head as his semen turned the insides of her mouth white. He'd betrayed his best friend just to get off. For Klein, emptying his nuts inside a hotty's curvy bod came before anything else.

He gripped her shoulder, turned the girl back to face him. Gilda began to echo her thoughts, starting to say, "We had a dea - " right before Klein forced his cock back in her mouth. Just in time for the tenth shot, and all the ones after it. Any semen that might have dribbled out of her mouth during her short-lived respite was now being ruggedly forced down her throat!

Thick. Hot. Sticky. Goopy. It was like nothing she'd ever tasted before - but everything she'd feared! It was so thick she felt like she was gulping glue, and her poor lesbian throat struggled to swallow fast enough to keep her airways clear. If she thought her mouth was stuffed before, now it was absolutely stretched to its limits!

Her jaw ached, and her cheeks bulged as they filled up with gooey-thick spunk, filling in what little space remained between her stretched-out cheeks and that monster-sized cock, glazing her tongue and coating her entire mouth. Her eyes were wide, her lesbo lips made a perfect seal around that pulsing tool of rock-hard manliness, and with her cheeks puffed out with cum, she looked positively cartoonish! A look like that certainly isn't one people would ever associate with a tough, self-confident, capable dyke like Gilda. A look like that couldn't be forgotten. Klein glimpsed it only for a second, lucky enough to witness it firsthand, but no amount of angry bluster from this bitch would ever hold water again. Not after her cheeks swelled up like balloons and she nearly choked on a fat, sticky load of pure cum.

Gilda swallowed hard and fast, but soon it became too much. Just as Klein pulled his cock out with a sickening, sloppy "pop", she coughed, gagged, a goopy rope of thick spunk oozing down from her lips and onto her chin, moving slowly with all the weight its appearance implied. It dribbled down, a long, sticky strand of glistening white slickness connecting her gasping, gaping mouth with the tops of her bare tits where it was now pooling.

Gilda gagged, disgusted, looking genuinely nauseated. It was terrible. It was terrifying. It was quite literally a nightmare come true. How many nights had she tossed and turned, imagining this horrible substance all around her? Choking her, coating her features into an indistinguishable sloppy mess, leaving her drowning in a sea of syrupy-thick white cum? And now here she was, coughing, her mouth so coated with the gluey sperm she couldn't even tongue it off the inside of her cheeks. It was all she could taste. It was all she could smell. Her whole mouth was coated with a thick layer of the awful stuff so sticky she literally couldn't get it off. She panicked. What if it never came off? What if she had a cummy mouth for the rest of her life? Like a permanent coating. She had to get it off quick, her crazed mind reasoned. Otherwise it would set in. Like superglue. It sure felt like it.

"You bastard!" Gilda squawked, trying in vain to wipe her mouth clean. "You said you wouldn't do that! We had a fucking deal!" She coughed, turning away, shaking her head. Her tits jiggled with every protest, the slightest movement sending those heavy orbs swaying. She may have gotten dinner, but Klein was getting the show.

Words flashed in her mind, seared into darkness, imprinted. Just flashes. Just light. But they registered somewhere in her subconscious, tenacious, as if stuck there by the gluey cum itself. "Slut." "Trash." "Whore." For a moment the word "Lesbian," came to mind, but a sudden cough and it was stamped over with another guilty, shameful subconscious impression.

"Cocksucker."

Klein stood over Gilda, his dripping dick still hard. She looked from him, to it, then back again, fingers hovering over her mouth. "No..."

--

Gilda ended up on Klein's bed. It wasn't even noon yet, and here she was getting rammed.

Her ankles were up around her ears in a pose that was more wrestling pin than sex-position, her pussy and asshole both completely exposed to the open air. Her punk chic clothes, the leather pants, the ripped t-shirts with offensive slogans and indie band names were all on the floor now and she was as naked and exposed as the day she was born.

A man was on her. A sweaty, O-faced man, groaning like a beast right in her ear. He was rubbing his hard body against her soft one, holding her legs down to prevent her from moving away at all. The pig was groaning over and over as he moved his hips, pistoning his hard dick in and out of her pussy. "Was this how you thought things were gonna turn out when you came over this morning, Gilda?" he teased.

In contrast, her eyes were dark and narrowed, glowering up at him as he fucked her hot pussy. She was as defiant as ever. The only sign on her face that she was getting dicked was her flushed cheeks and her slightly-parted lips sucking in air. He buried his cock in her to the base and started moving his hips in a circle, stirring her unavoidably wet pussy. "You look like you're about to cum. Mmmn, how about it, wanna cum from the cock of the man you're so angry at? I'll make you cum, nnm."

He changed his circling from clockwise to counter-clockwise, making her huff that little bit more. "Even if you don't want to, you'll arch your back and cum squealing. Harder than you ever have with a girl. Mm."

The internal struggle was almost as heady and overwhelming as the one outside. That monstrous, disgusting pillar of imposing masculinity pistoning into her like some vile male machine, those heavy, cum-filled balls boiling-hot and ready for release slapping her poor upturned ass, and the awful sloppy, pounding noises that filled the air - they were all Gilda could think about for the longest time. Just focusing on the sensation as she was spread wide, forced open, and penetrated so deeply she started to worry Klein's dick would stretch her beyond the point of recovery. Every time she started to get her thoughts straight, another sudden, deep pounding would send her brain scrambling. And with her legs strained up behind her ears, in a pose she'd never have to assume with her preferred female partner, even the most valiant efforts would yield nothing. She couldn't struggle, couldn't fight, couldn't squirm out of this vulnerable pin. All she could do was lie there, spread, and get used, the way Klein intended. Maybe the way she was meant to. Her mind was struggling, but her body sure did seem to be taking that cock like a pro. The vice-like grip of her not-so-virgin-anymore pussy clung to that massive prick like her life depended on it, milking the length of the shaft with a velvety wet grip.

It was only when Klein finally paused that Gilda was able to gasp for breath, like she was nearly drowned. It didn't help that the tomboy's whole mouth, from the insides of her cheeks to the surface of her tongue, was still so thickly, gooey-coated with cum that she nearly felt like she was having trouble breathing.

Gilda absolutely didn't look like the badass girl she always talked herself up to be. In fact, she looked more like one of Klein's regular breathless bimbos. But with this brief respite, her legs tense and aching from their spread, her toes tight from curling, her heavy, fat-titted chest heaving with panting breaths, she struggled for some semblance of control.

"Will you..." she heaved between breathy gasps, tits rising and falling, "Shut... the fuck up?" She propped herself up on her elbows, their intimate bodies slicked with sweat, her eyes half-lidded as if threatening to pass out from the harsh treatment. Surprising even the son of a bitch whose cock was buried inside her unexplored pussy, she reached out suddenly, grasping, however weakly, at his throat.

"You cum inside me and I really will fucking kill you. My face, my mouth again, I don't even give a shit. But you finish in my cunt and you'll be missing teeth." she hissed.

The bitch settled down back, catching her breath, then shot an angry look at the bastard. "Well? Come on! If you're going to fuck me you better not hold back, because you're not getting another chance like this."

Gilda sucked breath in over her teeth, only able to taste the gooey mess of Klein's sticky cum. "Now come on, hurt me good," she panted, too far gone to turn back, giving in, in her own way, to the rough treatment.

"You don't want people to think I walked out of here on two stable legs, do you? Fucking faggot can't even fuck girls right," she grinned a cocky, angry, challenging grin, but her face was flushed red in humiliation and reluctant pleasure. Gilda sure didn't look like the dyke that walked in here. She braced herself, gritting her teeth, looking scared, but as ready as she'd ever be. Her toes curled up. "Now go ahead and show me what dicks are so good for, anyway."

What a little trooper. Other men might've gone flaccid under such a torrent of vulgar abuse, but Klein was rigid. He was hard as a board, twitching cock bobbing back and forth inside her little pussy.

Klein changed positions, laying fully on top of Gilda. At first it was just his hot breath burning her face as he gasped on her, but then he took it to the next level. That horny boy affixed his lips to hers, plastering their mouths together and pouring all that male heat out inside her. She became aware of wet, slurpy, sucking sounds and grew disgusted by them... Even moreso when she realized they were coming from the contact point between his nasty lips and her soft pink mouth! His tongue wormed inside in a similar way to how his cock had earlier.

Gilda's ankles were in the air now, pinned down by his muscular thighs. His legs trailed behind him, feet spilling across the bed, braced only by his large, hard dick holding him inside of her. From behind they looked ridiculous, a two-assed beast with legs coming off in all directions. An invasive shaft spanned the length between their two bodies, drilling deep into the sticky hole between her legs. Each time it hilted inside, those legs wobbling in the air wavered and tensed up. Her toes curled.

He lifted his hips, curling his spine slightly and unsheathing his cock from her insides. Inch after inch of glistening, Gilda-stained shaft emerged from the depths of her blissful womanly body. He poised, hanging over her, then drove it back in. Those airborne legs kicked again. Her asshole and pussy both tightened.

Klein went at Gilda again and again. He was seeing this out to its end. He plunged into her over and over again with a mechanical intent. Would he pull out? Could he even pull out at this point? What male would miss this opportunity to turn her insides shock-white, defying even the pinkness of her pussy? After she'd denied him her pussy for so long, how could a man want to do anything but plant his flag? He braced to deliver a frothy, bubbling load.

He leaned in to chew her ear, teeth gently sinking into the lobe. "If you're so determined, then... Don't cum. Don't cum and I won't cum inside. Mm, shouldn't be h-hard for the dyke to not get off from a stiffy all the way to the base in her pussy!"

At the latest thrust, Gilda's eyes widened as if she'd just been shot. "Fuck!" she squawked out so loudly it took all her breath with it. "Fuck!" she gasped again, sucking air, biting her lip, clenching her teeth, tensing up, clutching at the sheets under her. Whatever she could to try and tough it out. "Fuck!" again.

"Ow!" when he plunged in deeper than ever. Not a moan of pleasurable pain - just pain. But the pleasure followed fast.

"Fuck!" she threw her head back, gasping, panting. Her back arched. Her pinned, bare young lezzy hips undulated against his as best as they were able. "Ow, ow, ow, fuck, god- ow, ow! Fuck! Yes! Oh fuck! Ohhh fuck! Ow, yeah! Harder!" she wasn't just moaning - she was practically screaming. The whole bed shook around them. She suddenly wrapped her arms around him and dug her nails in, scratching along Klein's bare back so hard she drew blood in a few places.

"Ow! Fuck! Yes! Yes yes fuck ow owwwwhh god yes! Fuck you! Harder!" Vicious anger and Gilda's spit insults mixed into desperate, wild longing of a sensation she'd never known. It hurt, it overwhelmed all her other senses, but it drove her to a kind of pleasure new, as exciting as it was terrifying.

"Harder!" she demanded again, dragging Klein in deeper, "Fuck me as hard as you can! God!" She moaned, thrust her shoulders back, tits bouncing unfettered, as a sudden electric jolt shot through her body. Every muscle tensed up, twitched. Her toes clenched so tight they cramped. Gilda opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out, just a dazed, wordless sort of chirp with only the faintest sound. Waves broke and washed over her with hurricane force. All this from a cock? From a filthy, pig-bastard's cock?! Her face was red from exhaustion and embarrassment but even as trashy as she was sure she looked, she pulled him in as deep as she could, clutching him.

It had been a battle between cock and pussy. A steely hard penis versus a fleshy, vulnerable, quivering pussy, peeking fearfully from between a woman's legs. The cock had broken inside, ransacked its treasures and left it splattered in a seedy, vitriolic coating of cum. Neither of them would ever forget the moment when Gilda surrendered her peach and came trembling on the end of Klein's raw-smelling rod.

She shuddered against him, arms wrapped around his back, her hot breath pouring out onto his face. "Fuck you, Klein." That's all that she could think to say. "Fuck you, I'm so done with your shit."

"And don't you dare pull out yet. Not till I'm fucking done."

Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers