The Pink Circle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers

Klein groaned, the look on her face more potent than anything she could have said or done to dissuade him from pouring his seed into her. Cum hit her pussy hard, rocketing into her, a tidal-wave of destruction that left everything in its wake dripping and white-washed. It melted any remaining resistance. He hilted against her insides and poured his cum directly into her, groaning and crying out. The male sowed his seed, without so much of a stitch of protection between them.

"Nnngh!" His feet dragged across the bed, yanking the sheets half off the bed in his excitement. He kept on thrusting all the way through his orgasm. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

Klein eased back and up off of Gilda, leaving her to lay trembling on the sheets. With a helpless expression, the short-haired tomboy hooked her fingers in her pussy and spread her lips, guiding him down to look at the thick globs of sperm oozing out of her pussy and dripping down her butt. "Hrk... You filled me up. And I'm not on the pill, you idiot!"

--

Sometime later, Klein and Gilda were laying side by side in bed together. He had the sheets drawn up to his waist, a cigarette pinched between his lips. Beside him, Gilda had the sheets up to her chin, spunk-soaked breasts and pussy out of view. For all the good it did her: he'd seen every last inch of her, and bared her soul.

Klein still had all his teeth, thankfully! He'd have hated to get even a single one punched out by Gilda, not when he needed that winning smile to draw in more curvy hoochie just like her.

Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers