The Pink Corset: 4 Parts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kandie then shouted, "Oh my god, Ooooooh, yessssss! Keep eating me just like that! I am going to cum!"

Barbara shouted, "Oh fuck me too." Both women then shrieked, "Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh! I am cumming," then they collapsed into each others arms.

Kandie then indicated that Ian should join them on the bed and lie in the middle between them.

Once Ian was on the bed, he took Kandie into my arms and kissed her as their tongues did the dance of lovers . As they kissed Kandie grabbed his hard cock in her hand.

Barbara pulled at Ian wanting to join in the fun. Kandie stopped kissing Ian and Barbara turned him toward her. And they also kissed and teased each others tongues.

Barbara then started kissing her way down Ian's body as Kandie continued stroking his cock. When she was at his groin she ran her tongue from his balls all the way up to the end of his cock. Then begin tantalizing his pee hole with her tongue.

Ian put his arms behind Barbara grabbing the iron bars in the bed frame for stability. Before he knew what was happening Kandie handcuffed him to the bed. Ian couldn't move.

Kandie said, "I see that you can't move darling. What a shame, watch him close Barbara, I will be right back, I have to get a few things from down stairs."

When Kandie returned she laid on the bed a pair of scissors, electric razor, feather duster, strawberries whipped cream and something Ian couldn't make out. Then the two of them tied Ian's ankles to the bottom corners of the bed. Ian was spread eagled and couldn't move.

Ian was so fucking horny by this time all he could do was look at Kandie. When he did he saw her emerald eyes sparkling brighter then he had ever seen them. She took the pair of scissors and started cutting Ian's pubic hair off.

When she moved his cock out of the way a big blob of precum drooling from the tip. Barbara looked at Kandie and she nodded that it was ok. She then lowered her mouth to Ian's cock and sucked the precum away. He nearly gave in cumming all over the place, but held it back for how long he did not know.

Kandie quickly finished of removing the excess hair then handed Ian over to Barbara. Barbara plugged in the razor and proceeded to shave of the remainder of Ian's pubic hair.

Ian's was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Barbara kept holding his cock and started moving it back and forth. He told her to leave his cock alone because he was about to cum. Kandie leaned over and grabbed the base of Ian's cock and squeezed it hard until the felling subsided.

Kandie held up Ian's cock as Barbara licked around all the bare smooth skin underneath. Kandie then put her sweet lips around Ian's newly shaved cock and deep throated his cock.

Ian was caught off guard when he felt Kandie's throat muscles on his cock crying out, "Aaaarrrgggghhh, I'm cumming!"

The two women untied his ankles but kept the cuffs on and Ian said, "Aren't you going to release me now?"

Kandie looked at Barbara then said, "Not on your life your going to become our sex slave to do with as we wish!"

Ian thought of what the two women said and his cock started getting hard again.

Kandie then took a bite of the strawberries and cream and held them in her mouth. She then kissed Ian and pushed the food into Ian's mouth with her tongue.

Kandie then dipped a strawberry in the cream and tantalized Ian by holding the strawberries above his mouth letting the cream run down onto his face. She would lower the strawberry close to his lips. When Ian moved up close to it trying to get at the strawberry with his tongue. Kandie then pulled it away making him fall back onto the bed.

Meanwhile Barbara picked up the feather duster and started tickling Ian's cock with feathery light touches. Then taunted him more by running the feather all over the rest of his body.

Kandie grinned devilishly and picked up what is left of the cream and placed a couple of big dollops on Ian's cock. Kandie engulfs Ian's cock and begin sucking his sweet creamy cock.

Ian again shrieks, "I am going to cum again!"

Kandie once again grips the base of Ian's cock to prevent him from cumming. She then said, "We are not done having fun yet, sex slave. We will tell you when you can cum!"

Kandie continues sucking Ian's cock as Barbara moves and straddles Ian's face. Barbara pushed her wet pussy into his face.

Barbara then asked Kandie move a bit so she can goes down on her. A magical triangle if formed between the three of them.

Kandie then released Ian's cock from her mouth and said, "Lets move round, I want Ian to eat me!"

Ian replied, "Fat chance doll I love eating Barbara's pussy."

Kandie's emerald eyes lit up like fireworks, she slapped Barbara gently on the ass and said, "Move it, Sweety, he is mine!"

Barbara did as ordered and moved between Ian's thighs. She began sucking Ian's hard cock slowly and deeply until she had engulfed his whole cock.

Kandie backed her gorgeous pussy onto Ian's lips. He wanted to caress Kandie's gorgeous breasts and nipples, but could not because he was still cuffed to the bed. So, Ian took Kandie's clit between his teeth and gave it one hell of a sucking and tonguing.

Kandie reacted by ramming her pussy down harder on Ian's mouth as her sweet nectar started to run down her thigh's and all over his face.

Barbara took pity on Ian and stopped sucking his cock and uncuffed his hands. Ian's unshackled arms felt as heavy as lead.

Barbara then returned to Ian's cock. She grabbed it and lowered her pussy onto it, slowly rocking back and forth for awhile. Then Barbara pulled her pussy all the way up until just the tip of Ian's cock was inside her then slammed down hard on his cock repeatedly.

As Barbara did this Ian grabbed Kandie's hips and pulled her harder towards his mouth. Ramming his tongue deep into her love tunnel, where he was immediately greeted with a mouthful of her sweet nectar. There was so much of it that it started running down the sides of his face.

Ian continued tongue fucking Kandie deep and hard. She shrieked, "That's it baby! Tongue fuck me harder! Yessssssss, Oh my god, just like that! Aaarrrggghhhh, I'm cumming!"

Ian grabbed Kandie's hips and held on for dear life ramming his tongue further then it had ever been before eating every drop of her juices.

All this time Barbara has been building up speed sucking on Ian's cock. Kandie moved and started rubbing Barbara's clit between her fingers. Barbara's pussy muscles were gripping Ian cock like a second pair of hands.

Barbara lunged down hard on Ian's cock and ground her pelvic bone to his and held it there. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out then all the sudden one big shriek, "Aarrgghh," was heard. Then Barbara collapsed on top of both of us until her breathing came somewhere back to near normal.

Ian swiftly moved behind Kandie and positioned her over Barbara mouth. That way Barbara could suck on Kandie clit as her fucked Kandie. Ian rammed his throbbing cock into Kandie all the way to the hilt which caused her pussy muscles to grip him so hard it felt as if she was trying to pull the skin off of his cock.

Ian started to fuck Kandie like a pile driver and Kandie thrust her hips at him in rhythm. Ian knew he could not hold out much longer. He uttered to Kandie that he was about to cum.

Kandie shouted, "Ian, fill my hot pussy to the brim!"

Ian quivered and pushed his cock inside Kandie one last time and shouted, "Kandie, I'm cumming!" Her pussy milked hard and he continued screaming, "Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh! Baby oh god you are so fucking hot!"

Barbara was still sucking on Kandie's throbbing clit. When Ian was done fucking Kandie, Barbara took Ian's cock from Kandie's pussy. She savored the mixture of Kandie's juices and Ian's cream on his cock as she licked him clean. After licking Ian clean Barbara returned her attentions to Kandie's hot pussy. She played with Kandie's throbbing clit as she lapped the juices from her hot pussy-hole.

When Barbara pinched Kandie's clit she yelled, "Aaarrggghhh, I am cumming!"

They all laid back on the bed exhausted with Ian sandwiched between the two women. Kandie leaned over and asked, "Ian, how was it for you my baby?"

Ian could not speak, but Kandie could tell he was happy, because he had tears running down his cheek. Kandie took Ian's face in her hands and kissed him slow and so lovingly.

Barbara then hugged them both and said, "WOW, that was fantastic! I cannot wait to see what happens next time!" Then she got up proceeded to get dressed and left.

Ian and Kandie stayed embraced in each other arms, cuddling each other as only secret lovers can., thinking about their next rendezvous.

Four weeks have passed since our last time together. So Ian called Barbara on her cell phone, Barbara answered the phone. Ian said, "Hi Barbara, this is Ian. I am calling to say that Kandie and I will be going to the beach on Saturday around 11:30am. We were wondering if you would like to meet us their?"

Barbara replied, "Hang on while I check my schedule to see if I'm working. It looks like I am off and I would love to come to the beach, it will be great seeing you both again."

Ian then phoned Kandie and ask her if she would like to go to the beach on Saturday. She replied, "That is a great idea. I can wear my new red bikini."

Ian arranged to pick her up about 10.45am and didn't tell her that he had phoned Barbara, he wanted that to be a nice surprise.

Saturday soon came round and Ian went to Kandie's place and let himself in around 10 am. He called out, "Kandie where are you?"

She yelled back, "In kitchen baby."

Ian walked into the kitchen were Kandie was. She was packing a picnic basket for their lunch. The then loaded the car and headed off toward the beach arriving about 11:10am

Ian found a parking spot and then told her they could change into our swim wear. Kandie told Ian that she had already put hers on I said, "Awww, spoil sport."

Kandie flashed Ian a wicked grin, as he started to undress. She then stood in front of him and began caressing his cock with her right hand.

Ian looked at her and said, "Ooooh, that feels so good baby." As his cock started to harden. He then said, "How in the hell do I put my trunks on now?" Ian squeezed into his trunks and both of them started laughing. Suddenly Kandie started waving like mad and when Ian looked there was Barbara walking towards them.

Barbara had a stunning florescent pink bikini on which left nothing to the imagination. So, Kandie stripped and it was apparent that they had bought them together. Their bikini's were identical except Kandie's was red.

Ian looked at both babes and whistled then said, "WOW!" He just stared at Kandie's beautiful boobs encased in a piece of string. If he wasn't hard before he was now as his trunks were feeling a little tight to say the least.

The women picked up the basket with each arm linked with Ian's as they headed for the beach. As they were walking on the sand the women were turning heads all the way down until they found a relatively quiet spot put to lay everything out.

Barbara then said, "Lets go for a walk and wade through the surf at the edge of the water."

Kandie and Ian said, "O.K."

However, Kandie decided to take her bikini off as she likes nothing better than walking by the edge of the water naked.

So Ian and Barbara followed suit. They all held hands as they walked down to the water's edge. The water was cool, but it did nothing to Ian's hard on.

Kandie then said, "Let's go for a swim."

Nobody moved. The next thing Ian knew the women where running into the sea pulling him behind them. God the water was freezing and certainly had the desired effect on Ian's cock. Soon they were all playing around and getting used to the temperature of the water.

After about 10 minutes, Kandie stood in front of Ian and gave him a loving kiss as their tongues entwined. Ian then felt Barbara lean against his back, her rock hard nipples were digging into his back, Barbara then brought her arms around them to encompass both Ian and Kandie.

Ian's feelings were euphoric! Here were these two beautiful babes holding him and it had the desired effect on him making his cock hard again. Kandie's lips parted and Barbara turned Ian around and kissed him hard.

The water was not to deep where they were standing and Kandie could feel his throbbing cock against her pussy. Kandie started to grind her pussy against Ian's cock

Ian and Kandie were feeling the effects of his hard cock when he turned around. Ian then placed his cock against Barbara's pussy.

Barbara moaned as Ian rubbed his cock along her wanting pussy. Then she threw her arms around Ian's neck and kissed him. They broke the kiss and everyone headed back up the beach with nobody saying a word, their minds were thinking a one.

Ian laid between the two women like a sandwich. He thought it was really awesome and erotic just to think his fantasy about these two women being fulfilled again.

Kandie put her legs over Ian's thighs and started to rub his cock with the inside of her thighs. He could not resist any longer as his hands held Kandie's breasts, those magnificent over ripe melons. He began to suck and nibble on them and then dropped his head onto on of her breasts.

Then started taking her hard stiff nipple into his mouth and sucked it like a baby. A slow murmur, "Mmmmm," escaped Kandie's lips as Ian suckled her nipple.

Ian stopped suckling at Kandie's nipple and said, "Ladies, how about going to my place ladies for some privacy.

Since they did not know how safe and private the beach was they all agreed they should continuing the sexy play at Ian's house. So they left the beach and made there way to Ian's house.

Once they got to Ian's house, Ian said, "I am going to take a shower Kandie want to join me? I want to wash off the sand from the beach." He was tempted to slap her on the ass but decided not too.

Kandie replied, "Oooh honey, your offer is so tempting, but I am going to help Barbara unpack the picnic basket so we can have some lunch."

Ian smirked and said, "Awww spoil sport," with a large grin on his face.

Ian soon stepped into the shower and started lathering himself up when he felt a pair of breasts brushing against his back. Ian was not sure which woman it was, but did not really care as he was enjoying the moment. The woman brought her arms around Ian and grabbed hold of his cock.

Ian turned around and saw that it was Kandie and pulled her close and let the hot spray tingle every inch of their bodies.

They stay connected kissing and caressing until Ian decided he just had to taste some on Kandie's delights. He dropped his head to her breast, oh god her nipples were already hard and begging to be sucked.

Ian suckled at Kandie's nipple like a new born baby at dinner time. She shivered and uttered, "Ahhhhhh I like that honey. Oooh that's it bite it, oooooooooh aaaaaahhhh harder Ian!"

Ian gently bit her left nipple and felt Kandie quiver. He then dropped his hand down to her shaved pussy and let his finger trace along the slit. Mmm her pussy felt so soft in his hands. Ian's hand pressed his finger between the lips of Kandie's pussy and it started oozing its sweet nectar.

Ian murmured, "Oh my god baby," and dropped to his knees and let his tongue replace his hands. He started lapping at her pussy juice savoring the delicious tangy sweet taste as Kandie's intoxicating aroma overtook his senses.

Kandie grabbed Ian's head and tried to shove more of it into her hot wanting pussy. Oh god, she loved the was he ate her pussy.

Ian's tongue swirled around Kandie's pussy tunnel. However, before he could grasp her beautiful bottom and pull her more onto his hot tantalizing tongue, Kandie began bucking on the verge of her first climax. Ian held on to her hips and sucked her clit in and bit it repeatedly. He knew when he did this she would soon cover his face with cum.

Kandie wiggled her hips wildly on Ian's mouth as he ate her and screamed, "Fuck me, ooooooooooh god I need to feel your cock inside my cunt!"

Ian just ignored her request for the moment and kept eating Kandie's pussy, he wanted to drink every drop of her cum before he fucked her. Ian nibbled at her clit and shoved two fingers hard into her hot hole.

Kandie responded by screaming, "Aarrrrghhhhhh," squirting cum all over his face and neck. When she was done cumming Kandie pulled Ian up to her face and wrapped her arms around his neck. She then kissed him hard savoring the taste of her cum on his lips and tongue.

Kandie then turned around spread her legs wide and said, "FUCK ME IAN!"

Ian grabbed Kandie by the hips and lunged his hard cock into her love tunnel until their pelvic bones met. Her pussy muscles gripped his cock live a vice as Ian began pile driving his cock into her.

Kandie braced against the shower wall for support and then squealed, "Ian baby, fill my cunt with your sweet hot cum! Ooooh god, yes, oooh just like that! Oh fuck I am going to cum again.

Ian fucked her hard and could not hold back any longer. He shouted, "OOoooh God, fuck, I am cumming," and filled her hot box with his cum. Kandie climaxed simultaneously.

About that time they heard a knock on the shower room door. When they looked there was Barbara wearing nothing but an apron.

She then said, "Well are you two going to fuck in the shower all day long or do we have time for lunch! I am starving, for food that is.

Kandie looked at Ian then at Barbara and said, "I am ready for some lunch honey, but only on one condition that I have you for dessert!"

Ian smiled and said, "You want whipped cream and a cherry with that pussy pie darling!"

(This is my first long story, let me know how you'all like it. XOX Kandie)

12