The Pink Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nine just sighed deeply and made a gesture with his hand. The shield wall became the same color as the room.

"We had such high hopes for earth men, especially one as big as him," he said, "but..." He let his voice or thoughts or whatever trail off into nothingness.

Another pink lady and pink man stepped out into the room. The Earthman standing next to me walked over the to bed and said, "Here goes nothing."

Nine looked confused, but I knew what he meant. Something was going on here that we didn't understand, so how could we overcome it. Like the pink man and Paul before him, he started very slowly rubbing oils into the pink lady's back. I noticed, however, that he very intentionally kept his hands very clear of her breasts and the crack of her ass.

He was doing pretty well until it came time for her to turn over. Something must have happened when she turned onto her back. He had barely started to run his hands over her abdomen and hadn't even really done anything with her breasts when suddenly he lifted his hands off of her and stood shaking– and spurting– above her. The pink man was also spurting out long strings of white. The only difference from the first time was that it was her stomach, not her back, that ended up covered in cum. I could hear her groan of frustration just before the shield wall darkened and became opaque.

Then it was my turn. I looked over at Nine and somehow his eyes– his whole gray face– showed extreme sadness. "We could just send you back. You don't have to do this," he said.

"No," I answered, "I have never turned down a chance for pussy in my life, and I'm not going to start now."

I walked over to the last bed. The pink lady lying there turned her head and gave me a weak smile. At least I think it was a smile. Those huge eyes and strange ears made me think more of an animal growling at me. The pink man standing near her did not smile. If anything he looked angry, but I don't think it was at me.

The lotion or oil or whatever it was had a strange feel to it. It was much slicker than anything I had ever used before. And it had a slightly sour smell. That smell must have smelled good to the pink people, but I found it less than appealing.

I poured a liberal amount on the pink lady's back and on my hands and started massaging. She soon began relaxing and making little groaning sighs as her muscles lost their tenseness. Soon she was very relaxed and almost melting into the mattress. Evidently she needed to be totally relaxed before the actual sex began.

I had gotten her relaxed. That, evidently, was step one. I wasn't really sure what to do next, but she knew. She pushed herself slightly off the bed and turned over. It was time for her front.

She gave a sigh when I started massaging her tummy. I had decided to stay away from the sex parts for as long as possible. Maybe I would make a good showing for earth men and at least last longer than the others had.

I was doing OK until I started massaging her breasts. I was really surprised at how much larger they became almost as soon as I touched them. I let my hand move downward intending to again massage the muscles of her legs, but as my hands reached her hips, she raised her knees and opened her legs.

All of a sudden it was like I was enveloped in a strange smelling, really strong perfume. It smelled a lot like my ex did when she just came out of the shower and was horny... really horny... really, really horny. But that was just a whiff of something I couldn't quite describe.

I can't describe what this powerful perfume smelled like either, but it was almost overwhelming. For some reason, I brought my hand down between her legs and started rubbing her slit. I hadn't intended to, but it was like my hand moved on its own. The smell got even more powerful.

One of the pink guys was standing alongside me watching, and when the pink lady started giving off that perfume, he stood upright, real stiff-like, and something else got real stiff-like. His prick was sticking straight out from his body and you probably could have driven nails with it. When the smell got more powerful, he began shaking and groaning and then started spurting all over the place. Luckily he was facing a little away from me or I would have gotten covered in cum.

I felt my legs quiver slightly, then I felt that tingling all over the back of my head that told me my brain pacemaker was doing its thing. I stood still for a moment. The woman on the bed gave a really frustrated groan and started humping faster against my hand. The smell was really powerful now and for some reason, I wanted to taste her. I wanted to taste her real bad.

I climbed up on the bed on my knees and lowered my mouth to her bright red snatch. It tasted even better than it smelled. I couldn't get enough of it. I lapped and slurped and sucked and nibbled as she held onto my hair and groaned and screamed. I had to work to keep my mouth against her cunt or she would have slammed herself into my face again and again.

Then she started screaming– really loud. I couldn't understand what she was saying, but she pulled my head up so that I was laying across her body. Then she started thrusting up against me hard enough to almost throw me off the bed.

I got the idea and lined up on her sopping slit. I was pretty hard and normally would have slid into her slowly and gently, but she was having none of that. She drove me into herself in one hard thrust and then kept bouncing me like a basketball being dribbled down the court.

There was no way I was going to last very long with that going on, but she was evidently almost there herself. She reached around my back and pulled me into her so tightly I could barely breathe, then she started shuddering and screaming and pumping her pussy on my prick like a milkmaid's hand on a cow's teat. I think her pussy sucked out everything I had in one giant spurt. She held tight onto me for several minutes and then pushed me up and off of her and lay still on her back. Her eyes were closed and her legs were drawn up slightly with the knees bent.

"She has to remain on her back in that position to guarantee she becomes pregnant," the gray one told me as I stood next to the bed. His eyes scrunched up slightly and he said, "You surprised us very much. We have great hope that this time there will be a pregnancy."

The muscles below his eyes moved in a strange fashion that might have been a smile if he had a mouth. Then he said loudly, "You are the first earth male– or any male– to last long enough to bring one of our women to the point of releasing her egg."

He shrugged his shoulders– or whatever, it's kind of hard to tell the way his body was shaped. Anyway, he shrugged and said, "The other two tonight fired off even before the woman's life-mate."

"Wait a minute!" I yelled. "Do you mean that the man watching me was her husband?"

"The survival of our colony and perhaps our species is at stake," the gray one said rather flatly. "One does what one has to do."

Then he held up something that looked like a metal toilet plunger and pressed it against my face. It felt like a really fast electrical current passed through my entire body and the next thing I knew I was back in my bed.

I was about to put it all down to a bad dream, but I kept hearing the voices. All day, as I tried to work, I could hear the gray one and some of the others talking about how they had finally found an earthling who could resist the pheromones. They were also trying to understand how– and why– I had put my mouth on the pink woman's pussy.

I thought I was going to go nuts... or maybe I already had. I didn't get much done at work. I couldn't concentrate on anything. The day seemed to last forever. I kept stopping to listen to the conversations in my head. I wanted to answer them, but I knew that my coworkers would think I was nuts if I started talking to myself.

I called in sick the next day and went to the police to report what happened. I don't think they even wrote it down. The young officer who accompanied me to the door on the way out leaned close to me and said, "I talked them into not doing a 72-hour evaluation, but you'd better not come back with that story."

I tried a couple of news people at the local radio and TV stations, but they didn't believe me either. I thought of going to my doctor and telling her about the voices, but I was pretty sure she wouldn't believe me either and would just think there was something else wrong with my brain.

Finally, I decided that the only ones who could help me were the gray guys themselves. I stood in the middle of my apartment and yelled out as loud as I could, "You guys know I can still hear you, don't you?"

It suddenly got very, very quiet. All of the voices stopped. I know they couldn't possibly have heard my voice, but the mind link or whatever that the gray guys had used to talk to us must have still been active.

"Yes," I yelled at my livingroom wall, "I can still hear you and I remember everything about what you did to me."

I stood there staring at the wall wondering what to say or do next when the gray guy who called himself Nine sort of shimmered into existence next to me.

"You aren't supposed to remember," he said slowly. He looked very confused.

"Yeah," I replied, "and I wasn't supposed to be able to last with your women either, but I did."

Two more gray men appeared next to him. They had that solid, firm-faced look of security people.

"And I think I know why," I said, folding my arms over my chest. "If you take me back to your ship, I will try my best to get all your women pregnant."

I heard a giant, "WHAT!!" that had to be hundreds, if not thousands of minds crying out at the same time.

"I don't mean that I'm going to do it all myself," I stammered out. "I wouldn't mind doing my part, but if I am right about what I think is happening, I may have a way to solve your problem."

Several more gray men shimmered into existence around me. Two of them were holding communications pads of some sort. I waited a moment to see if any more were going to join us, then I explained the pacemaker in my brain. I told them that evidently the perfume the pink women give off causes the men to have some sort of a premature orgasmic seizure. If they could duplicate my hardware they could go back to making babies– or just having fantastic sex– the proper way. With the pacemaker holding back the seizures, it wasn't until I actually entered the woman and she started milking me that I lost control, and that was evidently at the right time.

W, it's the middle of the night and I'm sitting in my doctor's office writing this to you on my laptop while the gray guys and some of the pink men and women go through all his records finding out as much as they can about my brain pacemaker. They say we have to go to California next to get some information from the manufacturer. Then we are going back to their ship.

It only took an instant to get to California. I'm now in some engineer's office somewhere. They seem to have everything they need now. They have even gotten a couple of the devices and the electrode webs. The gray guy has told me that they can't leave me behind. I have seen too much and their memory eraser doesn't work on me. I told them it was OK. I had said I was willing to go back to their ship. I haven't ever had much in the way of relationships or made much of myself here on earth and traveling through space might be interesting. Besides, I will be able to get all the pink pussy I can handle for the rest of my life.

W, I have to wrap this up. The gray guy says we have to go before it gets light. Tell my sister that I said I went to visit Mister Sunglasses. That was my imaginary friend when I was little. She will think I fell off the wagon, got hold of some nasty shit, and have gone off with a bunch of my old druggie friends. She'll take care of selling all my stuff... or putting it in storage. Tell her to sell it. I won't be back.

Oh, and W, if you decide to publish this on your story sites, please call it "The Pink Ladies." The gray guys say that they can pick up the Earth internet from light years away but it would be real helpful to know what to search for. After all, I might be a long ways away by the time this posts.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12