The Pink Orchid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick hastily shook his sleeping little man dry and zipping him back up inside his trousers, made his way forward through the flower bed to improve on his viewing angle. By now the two women were totally enthralled with each other; their hands were caressing each other's bodies without inhibitions; pleasure waves flowing from one body to the other.

"Christ. It's Jessica and Larindale." Dick exclaimed when he had stumbled close enough to recognize the two women. "Wow."

Mrs. Larindale pulled away from the embrace and left Jessica wide-eyed and wet-mouthed, looking back at her with a wanton and hurt expression because she had terminated their progression of arousal. Mrs. Larindale moved forward, her chest gently pushing into Jessica's until she yielded coyly, taking a step backwards, trapping herself against the side of the alcove. Jessica's bosom was heaving and her eyes were sparking with excitement. Mrs. Larindale dropped her hands slowly down each collar of Jessica's jacket, the two women gazing into each other's eyes. Jessica's hair was falling carelessly around her shoulders whilst Mrs. Larindale's was tied, tightly in sophisticated plat down to one side; they were both smiling.

Mrs. Larindale's eyes followed her hands down, until they met at the first clasp of Jessica's jacket. Moving her hands outwards around Jessica's tits, they squeezed, lifting their firmness and accentuating her cleavage. Jessica's smile broadened; her nipples were crying out to be kissed and were answered with circular strokes from Mrs. Larindale's thumbs. Standing with her back against the wall, her legs slightly parted and looking out against the night with the rain slipping its way down the windows, Jessica succumbed to Mrs. Larindale's touch, craving more stimulation.

Suddenly, from close outside the window, there was the unmistakable spark and flash of a cigarette lighter being struck. Again and again it was struck, as someone tried to make the gas ignite against the wind and rain of the night.

Jessica's gasped as she realized that there might be an audience to their sweet union. She gasped again as Mrs. Larindale squeezed her breast firmly, pinching her nipple and lowered her face into Jessica's fleshy chest. Mrs. Larindale ran the tip of her tongue up across one bosom, pushing it between those warm mounds of flesh pressed so firmly together. The tongue changed to lips, kissing the side of her neck and back to a tongue as it rounded the underside of her chin and pushed its way into Jessica's mouth. The two women kissed deeply again.

Jessica tried to say something to warn her lover of the intrusion to their intimacy, but was muted as Mrs. Larindale reached round behind Jessica's back, running both of her hands up into Jessica's thick hair. Mrs. Larindale then wound two pony tails of Jessica's blonde locks around two fingers on each of her hands, creating reins from which she could control Jessica's head movements.

Mrs. Larindale pulled back gently on these reins, forcing Jessica's head to tilt further and further backwards until her mouth opened naturally. Jessica was looking up at the ornate Victorian cornice work that ran around the join between the ceiling and the walls of the alcove, quivering with anticipation.

Mrs. Larindale took a moment to drink in the sight of her young lover pressed back against the wall. Jessica's pretty face was pointing up at the ceiling, lips parted, obediently waiting for Mrs. Larindale to do as she pleased with her. Jessica's exposed throat demonstrated her willing submission to Mrs. Larindale's desires. The young woman was still shaking, her breathing short and rapid. Mrs. Larindale knew Jessica would enjoy everything she was about to do to her.

Mrs. Larindale kissed her open mouth, maintaining the pressure on the reins, so that Jessica couldn't move her head to kiss her back. She pushed her tongue into Jessica's mouth, slipping it behind her top lip and in front of her teeth, running it around the back of her lip, from her top jaw all the way around and down across the inside of her lower lip. She then sucked Jessica's lower lip into her mouth and used the reins to move her head from side to side letting Jessica's lip slip through her mouth. Once she had mouthed across her lower lip from side to side, she released it only to trap Jessica's top lip in the same manner and repeated the process.

Jessica's young and impatient erogenous zones were demanding to be stimulated and waited hungrily, while Mrs. Larindale leisurely savoured Jessica's other beautiful features.

Mrs. Larindale kissed her cheek and the side of her face; she kissed the small sensitive area right beside Jessica's ear lobe and blew gently into the ear. She continued to lay kisses inch by inch, higher upwards around the side of the eye, across the bridge of her forehead, and back down the other side of Jessica's face. Each kiss was so brief and lightly placed on the skin that Jessica imagined a butterfly was gently landing on her skin and lifting off again.

Jessica was trembling with excitement and arousal, she desperately tried to keep still and quiet not wanting to miss a single gesture that Mrs. Larindale might favour her with but her nipples and clitoris and vagina were demanding attention and starting to take control of her supporting muscles; she could feel herself pushing forward with her pelvis, her labia trying to make contact with any part of Mrs. Larindale's body that might give her some relief to the burning feeling between her legs.

Mrs. Larindale took hold of both pony tails with one hand, still restraining Jessica's head and keeping it tilted backwards towards the ceiling. With the other hand she deftly opened the top press-stud of Jessica's jacket. She slid her hand inside, cupping the silky warm form of Jessica's straining bra. She pushed the breast upwards, whilst lowering her head down to where the bra's lacy edge gave way to smooth, warm skin. Open mouthed she let her teeth drag gently across the skin, moving upwards over the billowing, deep flesh of Jessica's bosom until her teeth grazed the firmer sinews and muscles of Jessica's shoulder and slender neck.

Jessica had succumbed completely to her lover; she stood motionless, with her arms by her sides, palms spread flat against the cold wall. The thought of the unknown voyeur watching as her body was being so expertly turned into a mass of tingling erogenous zones, excited and only added to her arousal.

This third person had changed her role from submissive participation, to one of possible power and control; she was now a director and actor in her own expose. How much would she show her audience, how brazenly would she flaunt herself in front of the one-way glass and its unknown eyes. Mrs. Larindale was unaware of their audience; Jessica could turn her around and slowly peel off her gown, to tease and show the voyeur her hidden treasures; she could drop to her knees and bury her face between her thighs, or would it be more fun to let Mrs. Larindale do that to her, whilst she stared accusingly towards the burning cigarette, acknowledging the presence of their un-invited audience and daring them to admit to their voyeurism?

Soon her own breasts would be exposed, her nipples in full view of the windows. Soon Mrs. Larindale would be sucking on her pert, wrinkled pleasure studs and for a reason she didn't understand she knew she wanted to share her pleasure with this stranger in the dark.

Jessica loved every aspect of her situation. She shifted her weight onto her right leg and raised her left foot up onto the low window sill. Her inner thigh was now angled towards the window; her pink, swollen love curtains were pouting in the cool air and deliberately presented towards their voyeur. Mrs. Larindale felt Jessica's legs part and taking this as an invitation, she dropped her hand down to just above Jessica's knee moving up quickly across the smooth flesh of her inner thigh, and gently brushed across Jessica's aching petals.

"Wet pussy from the good Lord," choked Dick on his reefer as Jessica responded by running one hand up the naked back of Mrs. Larindale whilst lifting up her full length skirt with her other hand as she stroked the hostess's bottom.

"Fuck me sideways," exclaimed Dick, as his eyes grew wide as a bullfrog's, straining to capture and memorize every frame of the scene to which he was witness.

Dick was treated to a double whammy of stocking clad legs and suspenders. One frontal view of Jessica having her pussy lips stroked whilst her raised leg gentle beat open and closed in apparent, absent minded wantonness. A second view, from behind of Mrs. Larindale's shapely legs, being revealed from under her long ball gown as Jessica raised one side of her skirt. He could just see part of Mrs. Larindale's plump bottom, cleft in two by a black G-string.

Dick had to restrain himself from whipping out the old boy and throwing a quick one off the wrist. He had seen this sort of thing many times on his collection of Lesbian Liaison blue video's but this was Jessica, and this was real; and this was happening right in front of him. He rubbed himself through his trousers as his cock meat swelled and straightened inside his boxer shorts.

The two women were kissing lavishly; Jessica had worked her hand round to Mrs. Larindale's wet hole and was applying some of her own masturbation techniques to her swollen clitoris. Mrs. Larindale was probing the inner walls of Jessica's pussy. Both women were consumed with their mutual masturbation. Jessica started to mimic Mrs. Larindale's every move, stroking when Mrs. Larindale stroked, probing when Mrs. Larindale probed, and when Mrs. Larindale eased a second finger into her own wet hole, Jessica eased a second finger into Mrs. Larindale.

Jessica's breathing was coming in gasps now, her orgasm just moments away. Her attempts to match Mrs. Larindale's moves failed as her stomach clenched and knees started to give way. Mrs. Larindale pushed her chest firmly into Jessica's, holding her up against the wall while continuing the assault on her clitoris. Gasping and moaning, Jessica held onto Mrs. Larindale for support, kissing her neck as she struggled to cope with the aggressively efficient administrations of her lover; finding her escape for the first time through the affections of another woman, Jessica nuzzled down into Mrs. Larindale's neck, and cried out painfully as her soul was exposed to the cruel dark world. Mrs. Larindale reduced her stimulation, to a gentle stroking as Jessica's orgasm ricocheted around her body.

"Ok my dear?" Mrs. Larindale asked a few moments later.

"Wow. Yes. That was fantastic, Mrs. Larindale," simpered Jessica.

"Loraine, dear. Call me, Loraine," Loraine said. "We had better be getting back to the party before we are missed."

Loraine kissed her gently on the lips, smiling as she started to pull down and button up the front of Jessica's jacket, fussing over the young woman's attire, smoothing back her blonde hair before adjusting her own dress and makeup.

12