The Pirate

Story Info
A Spanish lady is taken prisoner by an English pirate.
6.2k words
4.44
69.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was heavy hearted. The long sea trip from Hispaniola to Spain in the company of Sister Anna and the young Sister Innocentia was not something she was looking forward to. The nuns were severely seasick and their shared cabin reeked of vomit.

The old captain had advised them to be on deck when possible because that did help to get over seasickness but Sister Anna refused to go and also insisted that Maria and sister Innocentia "would not show themselves to those sailors". Maria had wondered if the nun was not a total hypochondriac. Was she not returning to Spain because her constitution could "not stand the Caribbean climate"?

Just a few days out of port Maria was ready to scream. The scarce moment she was able to flee the cabin because the nuns were sleeping totally exhausted she would climb up to the deck and let the sun and the sea-breeze kiss her hair and her skin. She liked to watch the crew work the galleon. But most of the day she would sit inside trying to hold her tears back.

Her father had decided that for her to find a good match she should return to his homeland Spain and spend time with his sister-in-law the Dowager Duchess. As a third son of a Spanish nobleman her father had joined the army as that was one of the few options for younger sons of nobles. Being posted in the Spanish Netherlands just prior to the end of the Eighty-Year War with the Dutch he had made himself quite a fortune there and married the wealthy daughter of a Scottish wool merchant he had met while on campaign.

Their parent's marriage had been a real love story. Being from different sides in a war they had fallen head over heals for each other. And when the peace came they had decided not to return to Spain but try their luck in the new colonies. Her father had founded a sugar plantation on a remote part of Hispaniola. Her parents, her older brother and herself and a few servants had been the only white people for miles and miles around. All the others black slaves working the plantation.

Her father was a kind master and his plantation flourished but for Maria and her brother Hugo their only playmates had been the children of the slaves. And she guessed that for their parents life must have been somewhat isolated as well. On the other hand that might have been done on purpose as her mum was foreign and her father did not like the narrow minded social structures in the small towns on the island. When Maria was 12 her mum had died and her father had retreated more or less on his plantation and the small family had lived their sheltered life far away from civilisation

So Maria was now an eighteen year old maid who could speak Spanish, Dutch, Scottish, Creole and Latin. She also knew how to heal people as she had often accompanied Isabella the old black woman who ran their household after her mum had died and who was a revered healer amongst the black community. And as her brother had practised his fencing with her she could also wield a sword like a pro. Very handy skills to have when you were a young man and could become a trader or a soldier or run an estate. For an 18 year old noblewoman totally unsuited.

Her father had noticed that the local Spanish gentry regarded his family as a wild bunch. Due to his financial prospects Hugo had been able to find himself a nice bride but her father had severe doubts that Maria would make a good match on the island. So he had arranged that she would go and join his sister-in-law in Spain.

Her aunt could try and improve her embroidery skills, learn her how to behave like a high ranked Spanish lady and introduce her to noble families. Well away from gossips about her wild native life,with a bit of luck and a lot of help from her good looks (she had inherited the blue eyes and honey-coloured hair from her mum what was quite exotic for a Spanish girl) and dowry she might find herself a good husband. The alternative to join a nunnery looked terribly bleak.

And so Maria ended up with two nuns as chaperones on a galleon en route to Spain

+.+

Suddenly Maria was brought back from her reveries about her family and her home by a loud shout from the deck. It seemed whatever it was had brought the ship's crew to action. Feet where running and heavy objects seemed to be moved. Sails flapped and she could feel the ship tack.

A knock on the door heralded the cabin boy of the captain. "Please ladies, the captain says you best go to his cabin and lock the door. We are about to get attacked by a pirateship." He coached the screaming nuns and Maria towards the big stateroom she had dined in a couple of occasions. Maria shoved the big desk of the captain against the barred door hoping to keep enemies out.

Cannons boomed, muskets fired but it became quite clear to Maria when some loud cracking and tearing noise shrieked through the ship one of the masts had gone down and the mighty galleon was dead in the water. Hopefully they crew could slay the boarding party.

The nuns were crying and praying loudly but that did not drown the sounds of fighting on deck. The clatter of swords, the cries of pain. Then someone tried to enter their cabin. They heard voices in a different language. "English" thought Maria. "They speak English", she said.

"Oh no" sister Anna wailed. "They are winning. We will be violated and loose our virginity."

The door was now heavily attacked and the question was not if but when the English pirates would break through. It seemed the ship was lost.

"Come", said Sister Anna to Sister Innocentia and to Maria, opening up the state window in the back of the grand cabin. "Get in the water!"

Maria looked at her bewildered. "Sister we will drown. There is no land near."

"Girl we better die then be raped by those savages."

"But suicide is a mortal sin Sister."

"No not in this case. We will be martyrs. We will die as saints protecting our virtue."

"No!", said Maria. "I won't!"

She focussed on the door and the desk. And then the ceremonial sword of the old captain caught her eyes. He wore that with his best uniform on formal occasion, the hilt gold and jewel encrusted. Too ornamental to be handy in battle but the only defence she could think of. She grabbed it.

At that moment all things seemed to happen at once. The door caved in, the nuns shrieked and scrambled to get out of the window and two rowdy sailors barged into the cabin. She braced herself to fight.

"Oh look this little kitten thinks she has claws!" grinned one of the pirates, advancing towards her not even bothered to really raise his weapon. She slashed at him making him fall back blood pouring out of his chest.

"You cunt," the other growled. Swifty discovering she was quite a good fencer.

Some more pirates arrived and the second attacker and one of his mates tried to corner her.

"Stop," shouted one of the other new arrivals. "Do not kill her now. She is probably nobility and we might get a good price for her." Turning towards the deck he added: "Call the captain immediately!"

For a few moments they all seemed to have frozen in a kind of tableau vivant. Maria still keeping them at bay with the sword, they blocking her in the cabin.

Then the men were pushed aside and a tall man in his thirties walked in. Quite a striking figure with short cropped black curls and bright blue eyes.

"What the devil is going on here? Why were does nuns drowning?"

"Because they were afraid. They rather killed themselves then give you the pleasure," the girl in front of him hissed. "Keep your goons away from me!"

The tall man laughed. "Or what, little girl?"

She lifted the sword again.

"I have been told little one that you can fight. But you will loose. We are too many.It will be suicide just like the others. Just surrender and we will not harm you," said the captain.

She still waved the sword at them. Why would she trust him on his word?

"Ok this will end here and now," he more or less sighed and made ready to fight. His crew watching them.

She had a good swordhand but this guy was a professional. So just at the moment she was rejoicing in the fact that she managed to wiggle his sword out of his hand she felt herself dragged towards his chest his knife pressing in her side.

"Now you surrender you fury!"

+.+

They had tied her up and continued exploring the galleon while she was left alone in the big cabin. Tears running over her face. What would happen to her now?

After like an hour the captain had come back and unceremoniously had heaved her over his shoulder and carried her towards the pirateship leaving her in what looked to her like his cabin. The pirates seemed to be busy getting all the valuables out of the galleon what was now more or less a wreck. One of them counting things and writing notes in a ledger. Listening in to the conversation it seemed to Maria some of the crew survived the fight and were either joining the pirates or to be put ashore on some deserted beach.

After a while the captain pulled up a chair to where she was sitting. "So kitten, what can you do for a living? No one here on the ship is allowed to a free passage even the ones that warm my bed."

"My father will pay ransom. He has a plantation on Hispaniola," she started saying.

"Yes but what can you do? Are you a good cook? Are you good in repairing cloths?"

She gathered her thoughts and then said: "I speak Spanish, English, Dutch, Creole and Latin and I know how to heal people. I cannot sow or cook."

"Excellent," he said. "I will send you to our surgeon as there are many wounded. Afterwards come back here."

She followed a cabinboy out of the cabin and she was brought down below to a big area full with men wounded in the battle. An elderly greyhaired man was tending the wounded. She explained who she was and that she was send to come and help him. He explained his name was Rogers and she was most welcome. Within a few minutes she was cleaning cuts and bruises and administering salves and wrapping bandages. It seemed the pirates and the few survivors of her own ship regarded it as totally normal that Maria was helping dressing wounds on mostly naked men.

After a few hours of hard work the doctor and Maria sat down for a small glass of rum that the cabin boy had brought them. Both completely worn out. "You did a good job lassie," the old man praised. The young lad looked at her in awe. "I learned it from an old Creole woman," she explained.

The crew seemed to be partying rejoicing in the catch of the wealthy galleon. Fiddles, flutes, singing and laughter filled the air. "Boy can you bring me and the Spanish lady something to eat down here?" the surgeon asked. "Yes sir, the lady can better not go on deck. Even with the captain buying her for himself one does not know what the men will do now they are so drunk." The boy slipped away to get them some dinner.

Maria and the surgeon were listening in to all the sounds in sickbay and on deck. When the boy returned with food and drink she asked him "What is that sound I keep hearing? Like a woman mewing and moaning?" The boy grinned and said: "Oh that is that young nun. The old one drowned but this one cried out to be saved and was lifted back on the boat. She is being pummelled by the sailors and it seems she likes it."

Maria felt her face burn. So sister Innocentia rather discovered her inner slut then becoming a saint by drowning herself? "They are raping her? She is just a young novice!"

"Child", the old surgeon said: "she sounds like a bitch in heat. I think she is loving it so do not look so sad."

Maria suddenly dreaded leaving sickbay. Was she supposed to be moaning like that too in the near future? And what had the boy said about the captain?

Just when she was thinking of him as by magic he seemed to appear in the room. "So doctor how are the patients doing?" Both men made a tour around all the wounded. Some receiving a slight pad on the shoulder, others a few words. Then they walked back to where Maria was sitting.

"How did the kitten perform? Is she a good healer?"

"Oh yes captain she worked very hard and is quite good."

"So you would be pleased to have her as your official assistant?"

"Indeed but when this bunch is healed we might not have a lot to do till our next attack."

"Hmmm so I best keep her elsewhere occupied as well then," the captain grinned and took her upper-arm dragging her along with him back to his cabin. In the crew's quarter she had a quick glimpse of Sister Innocentia on a table, her legs spread wide and a cock pumping in her while hands were all over her. The woman seemed to be in ecstasy moaning and writhing. Maria felt her face burn.

Halfway to the cabin the captain placed her on the deck and soaked her with a few buckets of seawater. "You smell of blood and gunpowder kitten. Let us get you cleaned up."

Her cloths were sticking to her skin and water was dripping everywhere. "Get out of that bloody rag and strip. No need to go all do-eyed on me. My men are busy fucking that nun or doing their work. And I assure you they have seen tits before."

Slowly she removed the blood-spattered dress and corset halting when reaching her thin shift. He lifted more buckets of seawater over her and then told her to follow him indoors. "We have an ample amount of freshwater due to that galleon so you can have a proper bath as well and was your hair. Saltwater is not the best for hair." Somehow this knowledge of beautifying did seem so out of place to her.

In the cabin was an old tub filled with warm water. "Ok now get in that thing naked and I will wash your hair." Goosebumps covered her arms and as fast as she could she tried to hide herself in the soapy water. His strong fingers washed her hair. "Ok woman get out. I want to have a wash as well now the water is still warm." He handed her a big towel and she seemed to freeze at the spot looking at the muscular naked body that invaded her line of sight. All she could do was watch him wash himself. When he got out of the water he grinned again and said: "Never seen a naked one?" All she was able to was slowly shake her head.

He pointed to his bed and said; "Get in there." and then dressed himself and went out again. Through the big cabinwindows she saw the pirates had set fire to the wreck of the galleon and the ship was moving again. Her former life was disappearing under the waves. Who was she now? A woman laying in a stranger's bed waiting for him to return? And then what?

She was on edge waiting for the sound of the captain returning but somehow must have fallen asleep as he woke her up early in the morning pointing to some clean sailor-trousers and what he said was one of his spare shirts. Many sizes too big it was like a small dress covering her figure. He pointed to food and drink on his table and then dived in bed telling her to go and help the surgeon again. So she worked all day caring for the wounded and ferrying food to them. In the evening the surgeon sent her back to the captain's quarters again that were empty. She sat down waiting in his big chair behind his desk and fell asleep totally worn out by the hard day's work she had done.

When he entered the cabin she woke with a jolt and got to her feet. He just walked over without a word and lifted her up shoving her back against the panels. His hand moved to her shirt fondling her breast through the cotton fabric.

"What do you think you are doing Sir!" she hissed.

"Sampling what is mine kitten. I bought you from the spoils."

"Keep your filthy paws off me you brute."

His hands kept roaming her soft flesh.

"My father is rich and will pay for having me back safe and sound."

"How wonderful kitten."

He lifted the shirt up and placed his lips on her nipple, sucking it to a small pebble. She felt a reaction deep between her thighs.

"Sss-stop this at once! Please... Please stop."

"Hush kitten you will love it. You just have to find that out for yourself."

He quickly stripped her cloths off and placed her on her back on his desk.

Ohh now he probably would want to do what she had seen done to the nun. Franticly she pushed her thighs together. No, no and no. He would make her a baby. "Daddy I want to go home," she sobbed.

The captain was tugging at this breeches freeing his member. He dragged her body to the end of the desk forcefully opening her legs and bending her knees.

"We can do it two ways kitten. You fight and you might have the feeling I am splitting you in two or you submit to me realising I saved you from what is done to that woman belowdecks."

"But you do not have to do it."

"No kitten but I want to."

He placed himself between her legs grabbing his cock with one hand ready to guide it into her. His other hand stroking her between her leg. She squeezed her muscles as tight as possible denying him entry.

"Woman let me enter you. If I use too much force you will wail. This does not need to involve pain."

She was loosing the battle with the constant pressure against her flesh.

"Good... open yourself kitten."

She felt the bulb of his cock slip in her. He moved his hand off it now he was in and she felt how his hand by accident touched her flesh. As if he butterfly landed on her. Suddenly the sensation of something slipping in her gates where no one had ever been before made her jolt. Her back arched, her muscles clamped and tremors raked her lower belly. A deep groan escaped her.

"One" he said with a wicked smile on his face.

All she could do was pant. Suddenly a sharp pain made her wince.

"Bye bye virgin," the bad rascal grinned.

She shivered and felt herself getting stuffed. His cock sliding deep in her channel.

"Good kitten! Feel the size of a man in you. Make that pussy drip."

"I do not want to. I do not want this," she kept thinking but then when she felt him touch her deep inside her another tremor hit her. This time she felt fluid dripping towards her arse. Her back jolting, her insides pumping his rockhard cock.

"Two".

Still riding out the waves of this strange sensation she felt him start to move inside her. His hand pinched her nipple in a mixture of pleasure and pain. This triggered another one of those weird spasms. Her belly contracting, her toes curling, her tits pushing skywards, her throat exposed with her head lifting and falling backwards again. She felt herself milk his cock so hard she had the feeling she was going to pass out. She shouted something guttural.

"Three and now it is my turn."

He started to pump into her hard but she felt like a limp doll. Her heart was racing, her whole body sweating and she had the feeling she could faint any moment. He shoved her legs up against his body and held her in place with both hands on her hips. Shouting her name over and over. Somehow in her daze she wondered how he knew her name as she did not know his. She felt him expand and his body getting rigid and then something hot splattered her insides. He bend down over her and she felt his gasping breathing on her neck. She was panting and tried to focus on the slowly swinging lantern on the ceiling. Panic rose. What would happen to her now? All went black.

When she came to she was on her back on his bed and he was wiping her sex and thighs with a wet cloth cleaning away her blood and his seamen. Somehow his face seemed remorseful. She started to cry.

"What will happen to me now? They will make me an outcast."

"You will be the woman of the captain. No one will harm you."

"I mean after you ransom me."

"Maybe I will not and want to keep you with me kitten."

Done with washing her he deftly tugged her in under the sheets and blankets. Her swollen nipples just peeking over them he tugged the sheet up a bit higher over her chest.

"Go sleep kitten. Your belly needs rest."

He snuffed out the lantern and then left the cabin.

12