The Pirate and the Pixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boadicea
Boadicea
387 Followers

"I will when you're ready," he said, watching her finish the remaining food on her plate.

"What are the chances of getting my shirt back?"

Rory smiled slowly, and Kali's stomach clenched in response.

His smile wasn't one of amusement.

It was predatory, sexual, and recognizing his expression didn't inspire dread or fear.

The muscles in her thighs went lax with lust, and she swallowed slowly.

Captain Frost was the alpha male: all broad shoulders and muscles, seething with cocky arrogance and grace, and all but sweating sex. He was so different from the men of her time. Most of them went for vapid blonds with boobs so big they'd pop like a balloon, with barely enough intelligence to dial a cell phone number. Intimidated by her intelligence and abilities, most men she'd been interested in went after the sweet docile types.

Rory didn't seem to be afraid of her.

In fact he seemed to regard her as more of a challenge.

"What are you thinking?" he asked huskily.

"How different you are from the men of my time," she said honestly, wishing she still believed it was a dream. Unfortunately, the now dulling pain in her arm was a blatant reminder of the truth.

Rory arched a brow, pulling the plate off her lap and placing it on the desk.

"Tell me about them," he said.

"Most of them are afraid of me," she said honestly.

Rory fought the urge to laugh.

She was tall for a woman, and very strong. Her audacity, piercing eyes, and willingness to kill would shock most people. Though he could see the bitterness in her eyes that came from witnessing things no woman should, he was far from afraid. She may have been a trained enforcer, but she was still a woman, and she was all but devouring him with her eyes.

"I'm not afraid of you," was all he said.

In response, Kali gave an unladylike snort.

"You have my feet chained, Captain Frost. There isn't much I can do, shackled as I am. Of course you're not afraid of me!"

"Is that a challenge?"

He saw a flicker of hope in her eyes, and her gaze darted briefly to the door. Rory had no intention of letting her get that far. With his eyes on hers, he reached for the key and carefully unlocked her chains, rubbing her slender ankles with strong hands to restore blood flow. The instant he lifted his hands she was up and on her feet, grabbing for the doorknob.

Just as she'd suspected, the door was locked.

Kali had no time to search for the key for strong hands grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around.

She bared her teeth in a snarl, but the sound never escaped her lips.

His hard body slammed her against the door, and his mouth was on her, stifling any sound she would have made.

No! She thought frantically, feeling his hands lift her hips so they were neatly aligned with his. Once she was where he wanted her, his hips pressed forward, pinning her against the wooden door behind her. He was hard; she could feel him through her jeans. Though she fought it, she couldn't deny the clenching of her muscles in response, and resisted the urge to wrap her legs around him.

She was a modern woman. This kind of caveman behaviour shouldn't have been a turn on, but it was. She was caught between the urge to flee or submit, and it had her heart pounding and the blood roaring in her ears.

Rory's tongue licked relentlessly at her lips, demanding entry. Kali resisted, moaning from behind gritted teeth as his erection rubbed against her.

The man felt incredible; all hard muscles and broad shoulders, and a rock hard erection pressing insistently against her. As she lifted her hands to push him away, his fingers moved to her jaw, exerting just enough pressure to force her lips apart.

Then his tongue was in her mouth.

He didn't taste filthy or foul as she'd expected. She didn't know what he tasted like, but she had to hand it to the man.

He was an incredible kisser.

Even as she tried to push him off, she heard herself moaning as his stubble scraped her cheeks and his hand lowered to the side of her breast. She expected him to be more forceful, brutal even, but he wasn't. He teased her tongue with his own, coaxing, rather than forcing, gently urging her to kiss him back...

...And she did.

Kali couldn't help herself.

In the back of her mind, her conscience screamed: stop it! He's trying to force you! Fight him!

She knew that she could toss him easily to the ground and have him weeping and cursing the fact that he'd ever been born male.

But her body, her traitorous body, arched into him, craving his strong hands. In some depraved part of her mind she thought: yes, touch me, touch every inch of me! Even as she kissed him back, her back arched, pressing her breasts against the hardness of his chest and he growled in response. The sound had his chest vibrating against her, making her arch her hips, craving more primitive contact. On a groan, he pulled his lips from hers.

"Wrap your legs around me," Rory murmured huskily against her neck.

"Wait a second! We can't!" she said, her eyes snapping open.

The sound of his voice restored a tiny fraction of her sanity.

"Why the hell not?" he roared.

Rory looked into her eyes, and she could see the frustration, anger, and arousal in them. The first two she could deal with, the third was a lost cause.

How could you fight something in another when you could barely control it yourself?

"I can't do this! I won't sleep with you," she said.

"I have no intention of sleeping, Pixie," he said, trying to control himself.

Her cheeks were flushed, her breasts rising and falling with every breath, and though he knew she was not aware of it, her hips were rocking against his, silently begging him to finish what he'd started. She may not have been a virgin, but his little Goddess was no whore. Her responses to his touch were too unbridled; entirely instinctive.

Though her eyes were hungry, she was trembling like an untried maid.

"That's not what I meant, Captain," she said nervously. "I mean I don't--," she paused, swallowing slowly as though searching for the right word, "--bed everyone that presents themselves with an offer,"

"I can see that, Pixie,"

Kali frowned as though angry at his ability to read her so easily.

Despite his frustration, Rory fought the urge to smile, his eyes roving the swell of her breasts. Though the material of her undergarment was black, he could see her nipples beneath the cups. They were hard, and no doubt begging for a kiss.

"Good," she said shakily, her voice squeaking. "You'll stop, then."

In response, Rory grabbed her thighs, forcing her legs to clasp his hips.

"Hold on to me, Pixie, or you'll fall," he warned, moving toward the bed.

Kali stiffened in his arms, clutching his shoulders only in self preservation.

"What a minute! I thought you understood!" she said, squirming in his arms as he fell forward on the bed, trapping her beneath him.

"Oh, I understood," he said softly, nibbling the flesh below her ear and glorying in her shiver of awareness. "I understood your softly rocking hips, the way you sucked on my tongue, and the press of your breasts into my chest,"

"That was a physical reaction!" she said stubbornly.

"Do you fear for your immortal soul?" he asked.

"Of course not!" she snapped.

"Are you engaged? Married?"

"No...but—,"

"Then as far as I am concerned that is all that matters. Deny it all you want, wench, but despite claims that you don't want me betwixt your thighs, your body says otherwise,"

Kali flinched at the crudity of his words, but Rory didn't care.

"Did you just call me wench? Go to hell, Captain Frost!" she said, moving her legs upward. With a look of anger and determination, she planted both feet on his chest and shoved.

The move sent him to the floor with an audible thud.

Kali was instantly on her feet, grabbing for the dagger she saw on the desk.

She expected Rory to jump up and fight her, but he didn't, he simply threw back his head and laughed.

He'd been convinced she would give in easily, and cursed himself for underestimating her.

The wench had knocked him right on his ass!

He supposed he deserved it.

"Where is my gun!" she demanded, her eyes glittering with anger.

"If you're referring to your fancy pistol, it is safely locked away," he said vaguely, and then he stared at the dagger in her hand.

"An unlikely weapon for a lady," Rory commented idly. "You'll have to get rather close to me to use it,"

Kali's lips twisted in response, and with a competence he would not have expected, she flipped the dagger in her hand and threw it at him.

The blade landed in the floor an inch from his hip, cutting a small hole in his breeches and nicking the skin.

"I suppose I had that coming," he said wryly. "But then it was worth it, as you are now unarmed,"

Her eyes flicked a glance at his sword hanging on the wall behind him.

"I wouldn't try it, Pixie," he said softly.

With his eyes locked to hers, he slowly got to his feet.

"I'll fight you bear handed if I have to," she said nervously as he came towards her in a measured, predatory tread.

"You may try, sweet Pixie. You may even succeed...but even if you did, where would you go? You are in another time, and we are leagues away from land. Like it or not, Kali, I am all you have,"

His hands moved to his shirt as he approached, undoing the laces and pulling it slowly over his head. Despite her better judgment, her eyes moved to his chest, taking in the bunch of muscles beneath the smooth tanned skin, and the soft mat of hair that narrowed over his washboard abs.

"You're making it sound as though I don't have any choice," she said, licking her suddenly dry lips and swallowing slowly.

"Rules of conquest, Kali," he said, pausing hair's breadth from her. She could feel his warmth, and clenched her fists against the urge to run her hands over him.

"You're a barbarian," she stammered.

Rory smiled, his lips inches from hers.

"I may be Pixie... but you are stuck with me. Why not enjoy yourself?"

Yeah, her body demanded, why not?

She was wet and aching for him, but still she resisted, turning her back to him even as her body craved the feel of his callused hands.

Rory approached her from behind, his erection pressing against her as his hands moved to the clasp of her bra.

To her surprise, he got it open on the first try, sliding his hands around her to cup her breasts. As the calluses scraped over the sensitive flesh, she gasped, arching her back, pushing them into his hands.

"This isn't surrender," she moaned, arching further as his fingers caught her nipples and slowly pinched.

"No," he said into her hair. "It is a gift, a sweet, beautiful gift,"

There was something oddly romantic about the way he said it, but Kali didn't have room for further thoughts.

His mouth was on the flesh between her neck and shoulder, and her eyes slid shut, going blank and blind with arousal. He licked the flesh gently as he continued to torment her breasts, and then followed it with a sharp bite. His hands molded them, letting her feel the strength in his hands and his skill in teasing her.

"Oh God," she gasped as his hands released her breasts and slid over her stomach. She could feel his erection against her, and, beyond fighting, she rubbed herself against him. Rory cursed behind her, and she felt him pulling her jeans open, and pushing them impatiently down her legs where they pooled at her feet.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Kali did so immediately, only to find him cupping the back of her head, holding her in place for that teasing embrace that sucked the blood right out of her head. It started off the way he kissed her before, slow and sweet, but in his urgency, the kiss became more dominant as he sucked on her tongue and forced her to kiss him back.

She was on her back on the bed in the blink of an eye, her hands pinned above her head by one of his.

"That's not necessary," she breathed, even as the gesture made her all the wetter.

Rory smiled.

"Wouldn't want to risk you escaping, Pixie," he said, his eyes riveted on her breasts.

His blatant scrutiny made her feel more exposed than ever, and she shut her eyes against the shame and arousal, instinctively trying to escape.

"Beautiful," Rory said, blowing softly on her breasts, pleased when gooseflesh pebbled her skin. "Absolutely beautiful," and then, unable to resist, he lowered his head and suckled.

The sounds she made were somewhere between gasps and screams, and the sound was more alluring than a siren's song. As he savored her beautiful breasts her back arched, offering herself to him, even as she writhed, trying to free herself from his grip. He could smell her arousal beneath the flimsy undergarment at her hips, and the scent was a drug that went straight to his loins, making him harder than ever.

Had a woman ever tasted so sweet? Had she ever smelled so perfect? Had he ever wanted this as much?

Growling low in his throat, Rory suckled harder, striving for control as her hips moved restlessly against the bed, striving for the act he knew would please them both.

But for some reason, he had no desire to just use her.

He wanted her panting, and desperate, clawing at his back and begging for completion.

His palm slid over her as he suckled, over her rapidly beating heart, across her tensed stomach, and between her thighs. Switching to the other breast, he groaned. She was very wet, arching instinctively against his hand as though begging his fingers to enter her. But he didn't, he merely cupped her.

"Please," she begged softly, arching restlessly against his hand. "Please."

The feel of something hard against his palm had him stopping abruptly. Rory paused, lifting his mouth from her breast. Freeing her wrists, he grabbed the cloth at her hips and yanked them down and off.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously as he bent his head.

He eyed her beautiful mound glistening with her arousal, before his eyes found the tiny silver ring in the hood covering her clitoris. Fascinated, he flicked it with the tip of his finger, watching her hips rock in response.

He flicked it again.

"Rory!" she gasped.

"Are all women in your time adorned in such a way?" he asked, softly breathing against the sensitive flesh.

Kali's cheeks reddened with embarrassment.

"Answer the question, Pixie. Answer and I will give you want you want."

Kali's eyes squeezed shut as he flicked the ring again.

"It's rare," she moaned helplessly. "I won the damn piercing in a costume contest!"

"It was worth it," Rory said.

Would the ring be warm or cool?

Unable to resist, he indulged himself by taking a long slow lick. She tasted better than any woman he'd ever had and the ring at her center was warm and pulsing like the rest of her.

Kali screamed, her fists clenching the bedcovers. In response, Rory simply grabbed her thighs and spread her wider, flicking the ring with his tongue before gently teasing her clit. The muscles tensed beneath his fingers as he teased her. Her breath was coming in rapid pants, her body taut and desperate for release.

"Please," she pleaded. "I'm so close,"

Rory paused, blowing gently on her while waiting for her to calm down. He wanted to be inside her badly, but more importantly, he wanted her to admit her desires. Rory closed his eyes, silently praying to whatever force had brought her here to keep her with him, if only for a little while longer. He felt her relax slightly in his grip, and with a growl, he lowered his mouth to her, taking her clit in his mouth and growling deep in his throat.

The vibrations he made in his throat went straight up her spine. Kali was so aroused she was on the brink of pain. She'd never been so paralysed by lust, plagued with a hunger so potent tears squeezed from her eyes. Every time she came close to the edge from his knowing tongue, he stopped, breathing cool air on the heated flesh until she calmed down a little, and then he started all over again.

"Give me your fingers," she said desperately. "I need something inside me!"

From between her legs, she heard Rory's soft chuckle.

"You'll get something, Pixie, but it won't be my finger," he said, giving her clit a hard, loving lick before tugging gently on her hood ring with his teeth.

"Oh God!" she swore, thanking the heavens that she'd gotten the damn ring. She'd never gotten pleasure from it before, and now had more than she could bear. How the hell did the Pirate get so good at this?

"Practice, sweet Pixie," he said against her, tugging on her ring again.

She hadn't realised she'd said it aloud.

Kali was ready to buck him off. Her mind was filled with images of forcing him beneath her, tearing his pants open and lowering herself onto him. She knew he'd be big. His breeches, tight as they were, left little to the imagination.

"If you don't do something, I'm going to go insane!" she moaned helplessly as his tongue pressed against her clit. "I'll kill you if you don't get inside me!"

At her threat, Rory slowly raised his head.

"Look at me," he commanded softly, and Kali did, so needy she would have done anything. Locked in his gaze, she lay trembling as he removed his boots, unfastened his belt, and let his pants drop to the floor.

"Beg me," he said, pressing himself against her entrance.

Kali's cheeks coloured, and she shook her head. With grim determination, she arched her back and brought one leg around his hip, her heel digging into his spine, trying to thrust herself onto him. Rory simply moved with her, and in response, she brought the other leg around him, thrusting forward, seeking.

Rory smiled smugly.

"You're not going to get what you want by forcing me, Pixie," he said calmly, though the erection against her and the obvious tension in him made it clear how difficult it was for him to hold back. "Beg me. Tell me how badly you want me,"

That son of a---!

"I need you inside me," she said chokingly. "I want you to enter me and make me scream! Please!"

Rory smiled a satisfied smile, her forced admission sending waves of male pride through him, shattering his control. With a look of feral intent, he slid deeply inside her, his eyes rolling in the back of his head. Ecstasy, he thought, feeling her, like tight wet silk around his cock. Her inner muscles clamped urgently around him, her soft fingers sliding over his arms and chest as he leaned forward, bracing himself above her. She seemed delirious, as though so desperate to feel all of him that he had driven her insane. He loved the eager motions of her hands, her nails digging into his muscles, the soft moans escaping her lips.

But it wasn't enough.

He needed to feel her too. He needed to kiss her lips and feel her breasts against his chest. With his eyes locked to hers, he lowered himself slowly, teasing them both with shallow thrusts into her willing flesh, feeling her hard nipples graze him as took her mouth in a searching kiss. Kali growled, thrusting her hips upward, forcing him deeper. Rory couldn't help the groan, and though he meant to be fully in control, he welcomed her show of dominance, suspecting that it was unconsciously done. Her nails gouged his back, her lips kissing him brutally, sucking on his tongue, and he couldn't get enough.

He was lost in the taste of her, capitulating when she wrapped herself around him and moved, silently begging him to roll so that he was beneath her. Once she was on top she bent her knees, bracing her legs on either side of his hips. Her hands grabbed his wrists, pinning them, and she moved, rocking her hips with a violence Rory didn't expect. Her moves were frantic, possessed, and as she bent forward to take his mouth with her own, he tasted her need, as desperate and wild as his own. She sucked on his tongue briefly, before moving away from him, her back arched, her muscles clenching around his cock as she moved.

Boadicea
Boadicea
387 Followers