The Pirate and the Pixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boadicea
Boadicea
387 Followers

Beautiful, he thought hazily as she used her grip on his wrists to put his hands on her breasts.

"Hold them!" she commanded on a gasp, "Play with them,"

Rory was in no position to disobey.

She was such a mass of contradictions, this futuristic woman above him, with her boy short hair and willingness to kill. She'd simpered like an inexperienced virgin when he'd put his hands on her, and fought the passion between them with everything she had. When she realised she could not escape, she lay beneath him in submissive surrender, and now, here she was, clutching him, forcing him to pinch her nipples, loving him with all the strength and dominance of an Amazon. Rory couldn't think further than that, for she suddenly clenched tighter than ever and bent forward, her mouth roving over every part of him she could reach as she shuddered with her release.

But she wasn't done with him yet...

Her inner muscles clenched and released around his cock with alarming strength and she bent forward, taking his mouth as deep and savage as their coupling. He felt her shaking around him, tasted her screams, vibrating in his throat, and the sweet taste of her lips and tongue as she ravaged his. She came again, her nails raking his forearms and chest as her body clenched unbearably tight, and she became even wetter.

Rory couldn't take it any more. His body burned with release, his muscles taut, demanding.

The sound that emerged from Rory's throat didn't sound human. With a growl he wrenched his hands from hers and grabbed her by the upper body. His mouth fastened to the sensitive place between her neck and shoulder, and Kali felt her eyes roll back in her head. She was wiped out from her orgasms so she offered no resistance when he rolled her beneath him, uttering only a whimper of protest when he withdrew. He felt so incredible inside her; she could only gasp as he flipped her onto her stomach and got off the bed.

Rory wasted no time. Strong hands pulled her hips upward as he drove his cock inside her.

Kali screamed.

Her hands fisting in the sheets as the angle brought him impossibly deep, the head of his cock rubbing against the spot she could never find. Her breath came in rapid pants and he slammed into her, leaning forward so she could feel his muscles against her back. He was bigger than any man she'd ever had, and he knew exactly what he was doing. A clever hand slipped beneath her as he moved, clasping one of her breasts, pinching the nipple hard before sliding down over her stomach and between her trembling thighs.

"You're going to come for me, Kali," he breathed hotly into her ear. Her body was arching as he moved inside her, tormenting her with a hard, commanding, rhythm. "You're going to writhe and scream and beg, and just when you feel me getting bigger inside you, about to fill you with my seed, you're going to thank me for letting you find release,"

His words should have shocked her, scared her, but Kali was too far gone. As his wicked finger slid over her clit and pressed, rubbing her with every thrust, she writhed and screamed and begged.

The orgasm built slowly, tormenting her as she shook beneath him. His other hand toyed with her sensitive breasts, gently rubbing the areola before pinching the tips hard. As she felt him get thicker inside her, she screamed, her body shaking, trying to buck him off as words of thanks tumbled from her lips. And as she lay there limp, she heard his own hoarse cry as he thrust one last time and held, his big body collapsing atop her own.

***

Neither of them moved for several minutes.

Kali could feel Rory's heart beating against her back, and though his weight was more than she could handle, she relished the feel of those hard muscles against her back and the hot breath on her cheek.

She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this relaxed.

"Am I crushing you?" he asked suddenly.

"Yes," she said groggily. She could feel the rumble of his laughter against her back before Rory planted his hands on either side of her and slowly withdrew.

"What are you thinking?"

If she had any energy left she would have shrugged.

"Do you care?"

The bitterness in her words had Rory flinching, and with a care he seldom showed, he climbed on the bed and pulled her to his side, hugging her gently against his chest.

"I do care...," he admitted, for normally he didn't.

Kali sighed.

"I'm wondering if this is real or if it's some incredible dream," she said, running a lazy hand over his chest and ribs.

In response, Rory gently pressed the bandage on her arm. Kali hissed in pain and her roving hand slapped his side.

"What the hell was that for?" she demanded, raising herself to glare at him.

"You wondered if it was a dream. If it was, that wouldn't hurt. Simple as that," he said with a teasing grin, jerking her back down.

"You could have just told me to wake up or something," she grumbled.

Rory shrugged.

Her breasts and limbs felt heavenly, and God help him, he didn't want her to leave. He knew such a thought was pointless; whatever force had sent her to him would just as easily send her back. She was the most incredible lover he'd ever had; a strange combination of warrior-like dominance and maidenly skittishness, and just the thought of what they'd just done had his cock stirring. He ran his hand over her back and bottom, relishing the feel of her soft skin, only to feel her muscles stiffen, as she stared up at him with wide eyes.

"You couldn't possibly want to---!"

"Oh but I do, Kali," he said cutting her off as he took her by the shoulders and rolled her beneath him.

"No way, Pirate! Don't even think about it!" she said, planting her hands on his chest as though trying to push him away. "I'm wiped out! Exhausted! Finished!"

Though she pushed at his shoulders, she licked her lips nervously, and her breathing accelerated.

"Are you now?" he asked, bending his head to take a soft bite of her neck. A strangled moan escaped her lips, and that was all he needed to hear.

"Yes!" she gasped as a knee pressed between hers, spreading her wide.

"I don't believe you," he said, gently kissing her lips.

Despite her protests her legs curled around his, clasping him to her.

"Believe me," she moaned, arching her hips as he slid an inch inside her. Her hands fell away from his chest. Her arms wrapping around his neck as she bent upward, rubbing her breasts against his chest.

"I would, but I want you too badly," he breathed, teasing the skin just below her ear. Clever hands slid down the side of breasts, callused thumbs gently teasing her nipples.

"I want to brand you, Kali," he said as his cock slid in another inch. "I want you to want and crave and want again, taking every inch of me, so that when you go back to wherever you came from, no man will satisfy you as I have. I want to be branded into your memory, so that wherever you go, whoever you wed, when he's inside you, you'll close your eyes and think of me,"

Kali couldn't take it any more. On a moan she grabbed him by the hair, kissing him deeply, fucking his mouth with her tongue as she moved her hips. The orgasm came faster and harder than before, triggered by his words.

She knew she would never forget him. He was bigger, stronger and better than any man she'd ever had. She wondered hazily if women like her needed men like him. Men raised in a time when honour dictated that they not back down from anyone with brains and brawn to match or surpass their own.

"No!" Rory hissed with bared teeth. "Focus on me! Stay with me!" he commanded. One hand slid between them, flicking the ring back to press insistently against her clit, the other grabbed her hip and tilted her upwards, forcing him deeper as his speed increased.

Kali screamed and her nails gouged his back, her teeth sinking into the cords of his neck. She came again, shaking and shuddering, knowing that she'd marked him and feeling primal and proud of it. As she felt him get larger inside her, the feel of his cock head on her g-spot had her screaming again as she came, her hips bucking even as her legs tightened, trying to pull her even deeper insider her.

As he thrust one last time inside her his large hand grabbed the back of her neck, taking her mouth in a kiss as intimate as their coupling.

With a hoarse cry, he came inside her, knowing that even as he branded her, she had branded him, for in that moment of blinding ecstasy, he knew of one undeniable truth.

He loved her.

Boadicea
Boadicea
387 Followers