The Pirate Ch. 01

Story Info
The Voyages of The Forbidden Desire.
4.9k words
4.43
9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April 5th, 1763

first mates log

We captured the "Nordic Mist" a week out of Oslo.. Captain set the crew afloat as usual but he needs another hand and this boy looks healthy.. a young Norseman strong backs those Norse.. I know them well.. my mother's family were Norsemen.. fierce in battle.. loyal in love.. Captain says I have until the next ship to tame him.. he is young.. still thinking with his little head.. I think three days should do it.. we'll see..

April 6th, 1763..

First Mates Log

I went to the hold with food and water early this morning.. I was confronted with cold blue eyes and a set jaw.. he is a big one.. 6 feet at least.. strong shoulders.. he was tied securely to the bulkhead.. all scruffy with a two day beard and wild hair pale as moonlight..

"Aye.. I've come to tend ya' and I can see yer goin' ta be defiant.. " says I.. "but if ya want keep your skin you'll let me do ma work"

I set the plate and pitcher on a cask and stood before him with my arms akimbo.. feet spread.. sizing up my charge..

He stared at me all defiant and eyes flashing.. Gods he was a vision.. like a fierce Viking warrior.. my innards drew up tight... it was all I could do to keep my composure..

I can't let you loose but I can feed you and give you water.. if you are smart.. you will let me.. "Captain has plans for you.. but even if you think to defy him you will need your strength.. "

I felt his eyes on me as I pulled out my kerchief and dipped it in the water..

"I'm just going to wash your face a bit.. you still have blood on it from yesterday.. don't bite the hand that is going to feed you..."

I detected just a hint of.. was it humor.. at that.. good.. I wanted him tamed not broken..

I dabbed gently at the cut in his sensuous mouth.. distracted for a minute.. I needed to get it together if I was going to bring him to willingly surrender..

I tucked my kerchief back into my pocket and stepped back to retrieve the food..

"No" his hoarse voice startled me.. "water first." I picked up the pitcher and held it to his lips.. he couldn't help gulping it.. but I was ready.. Captain always withheld food and water.. it made them more susceptible to coercion..

"Easy.. " I pulled the pitcher away from him.. "you'll make yourself sick.. " he laid his head back and closed his eyes.. I let my own eyes roam freely.. yes.. he is a handsome lad.. I will enjoy seducing him..

I leaned close to his ear and let my barely clad breast drag across his arm.. "Captain will kill you if you don't join the crew.. " I whispered.. letting my hand slide across his chest.. you should consider the rewards if you accept.." my hand traveled down across his groin.. his body stiffened.. his eyes turned on me and blazed blue fire.. I stifled a gasp wondering how they looked when he was fully aroused..

I drew back and picked up the plate of food..

April 6, 1763

First Mates Log

evening

I took food and water and shaving implements.. I wanted to see what was under all that hair but truthfully I wanted an excuse to strip him.. I wanted to see what was under those rags.. I had thought of nothing else since our breakfast meeting.. and he had been alone all day except for the seaman I charged with checking his restraints..

Ice blue eyes met mine when I entered.. I positioned the food and water as last night and set the rest of my things aside..

"Well, I see you managed to survive the day.. did you think on what I told you this morning.. " I asked..

I raised the water to his lips.. again giving him a good long look down my bodice... but this time I was wearing nothing to hinder his view.. I watched his eyes as he drank and peered at my breasts.. my nipples were hard and the areolas were darkened from all the daydreaming I had allowed myself.. my whole body was tense with arousal..

"You can continue to be defiant but it won't do you any good.. I have seen the number of men Captain has disposed of because they didn't have the good sense to join the crew.. of course... they didn't have me to help them make that decision.. "

He watched me warily as I laid out the bathing necessities and finally my implements.. I turned and walked seductively over to him.. reaching out one hand I gently touched his bearded face..

"Dang.. I hate to take this off but Captain likes to see to faces of his men when they take their oaths of loyalty.. "

I picked up the shaving mug and began to stir the brush around the cake of shaving soap.. then I took my knife out of my garter sheath and slowly, methodically began to cut away part his torn and dirty shirt..

He was in a semi sitting position.. perfect for my intentions.. I wanted him hard and hungry when I left him this time...

I pulled the cask with food and water close so everything I might need was at arms reach.. then I lifted my skirt and throwing one leg over his I settled my firm rump right on top of the semi hard and very apparent lump in his lap.. I was amused that he didn't seem to mind ..

" so we can discuss your surrender while I do this.. you can just sit quietly because I will have a sharp blade at your lovely neck.. " I held his gaze for a few moments.. waiting to see who would blink first..

I didn't blink.. but I did wiggle my butt just enough to let him know I held the advantage.. when his eyes darkened and his shaft grew..

"well.." I grinned brazenly.. "now that we have that settled.."

I picked up my knife and tested the edge against my thumb.. then I reached out for his shirt tail.. in one fluid motion I sliced it open from hem to neck.. I do appreciate a sharp blade.. I sat back on him and surveyed the expanse of his broad chest.. my mouth began to water.. I had to lick my lips..

"Well, Captain sure can pick 'em.. I see you are no stranger to hard work.. " I ran my fingertips over his taut sun bronzed skin.. I flushed with pleasure when I brushed across his nipples and his abdomen tightened...

"Oh yes my lad.." I laughed delightedly.. "I will indeed enjoy this task.. " and I set to slicing the arms open stripping away the last of his dirty and tattered shirt..

I reached for the bucket of water and dipped the soap and scrub brush in to get them wet.. the twist of my body and the motion of the ship caused a nice rocking of my hips against his groin.. I could feel him stiffening as he tried to remain unaffected.. but I could tell by his eyes that he was aroused.. the eyes always tell..

I smiled to myself.. enjoying both the discomfort that he was experiencing and the pleasure that rippled through my body as my woman's place rocked against his hardness.. I let myself enjoy the sensations until I felt him harden and his eyes rolled upward..

"Oh dear" I exclaimed.. "the water has become chilled.. that will never do.." and with that I slid off his lap and onto the floor..

"don't go away now.." I grinned at him..

I turned and sashayed over to the door and called one of the hands to get some steaming water.

I turned and standing where he had a good view.. I fanned my face as if I was over warm and reached for the strings that laced the neck of my blouse.. reaching in to open it enough to allow him to peek into the cleavage of my ample breasts..

"Warm in here..." I commented

As I waited for the hot water I began to cut his flaxen hair away from his face... "Captain doesn't like a hairy crew.. lice you know.. Captain is particular about that sort of thing.." "we may be pirates." he says "but we will be clean ones."

"You will like serving this Captain.. he is strict but he is also fair.. "

I watched from the corner of my eye as he tried not to look into my blouse.. but the way I reached and moved while cutting his hair made it impossible for him to not look unless he closed his eyes.. and he was too proud to give me even this small victory.. it can be hell when the body won't behave..

The sensation of my blouse stretching and dragging across my breasts made them harden.. the nipples becoming taut..

The door swung wide and a seaman stepped inside with a bucket of steaming water.. I had him set it near and told him to shut the door securely as he left.. I tested the water.. sticking my fingers through my lips as if to cool them after a burn. sucking the water off of them..

My sailor watched every movement... and I watched him closely.. since he continued to refuse to talk.. I had to look for the subtle signs of his arousal.. I wanted him hard and hungry when I left..

I picked up the mug again and began to work the soap into a thick lather.. applying it freely to his cheeks and chin.. and then.. using just my finger tip.. I lined his sensual lips with lather.. ah yes.. the lips.. once more I licked mine.. letting just the tip of my tongue slide slowly over the parched. sensitive skin...

I picked up the blade and tested it against my thumb.. it was a good edge and I ran it just hard enough to feel it break the skin.. just one drop.. enough to need to suck it a bit.. and a poutish lick... his eyes followed every movement..

I mounted him once again and wiggled delightedly against his lower belly..

"So now you know.. you'll want to be very still.....".

I started at the ear and slowly pulled the first stroke along his jaw... oooh.. baby smooth he was.. it would feel very good on my tender flesh... like thick velvet when I finished.. tingling sensations shot to my belly as I thought of the delightful events to come..

I pulled the next stroke along his cheek.. feather light was my touch.. his eyes locked on my décolletage.. "yes.." I thought.. "you'll get a taste soon enough my sailor boy.."

I continued until I reached his mouth.. using short light strokes I carefully traced his upper lip with the tip of my blade.. leaving it tingling and clean.. I did the same with his lower lip and chin..

Finishing with a hot cloth and some fine talc... I ran my fingers over his bare face.. yes.. it was time for my next move..

I leaned back into him.. straightening.. locking my gaze on his eyes.. slowly I reached to the lacings of my bustier.. I opened it and let it drop to the floor.. pulled my blouse farther open and leaned forward allowing my tits to tumble out.. the areolas dark and the nipples taut with desire..

I pulled his clean face into my cleavage.. rubbing my breasts against his skin.. aahhh.. it felt so good.. my clit began to ache.. I felt his cock harden against my rump.. I smiled..

Suddenly pulling myself upright.. I tossed him a saucy look and chuckled.. and then I began to spread lather down his chest to his belly.. his skin quivered a bit..

"Oh yes.. Captain said clean shaven.. and that means CLEAN SHAVEN..."

I pulled the first stroke along his breast plate.. firm muscles and taut skin made it quick and easy to finish his torso and get to the really delicious part..

Using my knife I sliced away his breeches.. his semi-soft cock hardened a bit.. it was apparent that he was struggling to remain in control of himself.. he was lost somewhere between pride and desire.. I drew back.. gazing in obvious appreciation at his unfettered manhood... this time I really did lick my lips and my mouth began to salivate.... mesmerized.. I reached out and ran my fingers over it and jumped when it leapt into my waiting palm.. he groaned... and it broke the spell..

I laughed trying to hide my sudden discomposure..

Picking up the mug.. I began to replenish the lather while I gauged the potential of his shaft.. nice taut abs trailed into his groin.. he was probably about 6" when fully aroused.. nice girth.. not too big but certainly big enough..

I reached out and began to work the lather all over him including the sac.. I smiled at the sudden intake of breath.. "Yes.. all of that too.. I'll try not to leave lasting scars... " I chuckled..

I stropped my blade for a second letting the feel of the lather soak in.. then with one smooth stroke I pulled from his belly to the hilt of his shaft.. and watched hungrily as it lifted in response.. the second pull brought it to attention and the third one had it dancing... the hood darkening and the vein distended with the sudden surge of blood..

"Aye.. you've lost the battle my boy.. you are mine now..." I thought.. as fluid began to run from the slit.. but I studiously ignored it as I finished my work... only touching him when I needed to.. being careful not to push him over the edge... I wanted him unsatisfied and craving for the Captain purpose..

I set my things in the empty bucket and left it by the door... I straightened and turned to face him.. my eyes found him watching me hungrily.. I reached into my bodice a pulled out my swollen breasts.. rubbing them with slow sensuous movements.. my fingers teasing my nipples into hard nubs... my hips began to sway with the movement of the ship.. sliding my hands down to push my skirt over my hips.. letting it drop to the floor and stepping away from it.. I reached over my head lifting my hair and letting it slide through my fingers as I turned slowly allowing him to see my full form.. stretching like a feline.. lazy.. sensuous.. hungry..

Turning back to face him again I let my hands slide down my body.. touching everything on their way to my puss.. my breathing became more shallow as I gave in to my own arousal... my fingers dipping in to stroke my hardened clit.. my hips swaying.. my head thrown back.. my eye glazed and half lidded.. I could smell the musk of my sex and my mouth began to water.. I brought a finger of juice to my lips and traced the outline before extending my tongue to lick the remains from it.. then drawing the other hand to slather my nipples with the same nectar.. pinching them to rigid attention..

I lifted my leg and placed my foot on his knee. opening to allow him to see my treasure chest.. inserting two fingers and slowly thrusting them in deep... pulling back a little to trust again.. my hips thrusting to meet them.. I began to moan as I felt my body approaching it's peak.. my knees weakened slightly and I began to tremble as the explosion of hot fluid gushed into my palm and down my thigh... I jerked as my own passion surrendered to desire and stars twinkled behind my closed eyes. I stood still letting the delicious sensations wash over me..

Finally it began to subside..

I withdrew my fingers and swiped some of my juice onto my fingertips.. reached out and smoothed it onto his clean upper lip.. he opened his mouth and slid his tongue out just enough for me to touch it with a taste of my essence.. his cock was hard.. rigid.. flaming.. engorged with his hot Viking blood..

"Captain is a good man... harsh because he has to be to take care of us.. but he WILL take care of us and he rewards loyalty.. you could do much worse.. he'll starve with us or feast with us.. his word is good.. think on that my proud passionate Viking... when your brains manage to work their way back into your bigger head.. and think on the succulent fruits of life as well... you've much of life to taste yet ahead of you...

And with that, I leaned in and pressed my lips to his.. a long.. slow.. passionate kiss...

Gathering up my clothes I turned and stepped into the gangway.. walking quietly to the Captain's cabin.. I tapped gently..

"Come" I heard him call and I opened the door and stepped inside.. pulling it closed behind ..

Captain was lounged in his massive chair... his own manhood visible and also not inconsiderable.. a handsome man..

He wore silk and leather.. a brocade shirt open at the neck like they wear in Spain.. gray leather pantaloons... black leather boots.. leather wrist cuffs... waist sash...

"Come here.." I obeyed his command.. he reached out and stripped my things from my arms.. his steel blue eyes raking my body possessively.. his hand gripped my mons.. and he slid two fingers into my still slick cunt.

"I do not know if he will take the oath of loyalty.. Sir.. " I whispered.. desperate to maintain control..

"First take me wench and then we work the other details..." Captain demanded.. "on your knees wench.. and be hot.. sexy and sinuous... liquid heat for your Man..."

I dropped quickly to my knees before him.. I was aroused and I wanted him.. wanted to please him.. I hungrily licked my dry lips.. but I hesitated..

Earlier I had taken liberties by touching him with out his permission.. I didn't want to make the same mistake this time..

Trying to be humble I kept my eyes slightly downcast and whispered.. "May I touch you Sir..?"

" Touch me first with your hands.." he said..

I placed one hand on his knee.. and slid it slowly up his leather clad thigh..

I settled myself between his legs.. and began to slide the other hand up his thigh.. searching for the tie in his sash.. sliding my fingers into the waist band to follow it to his belly..

Shocked surprise gripped me when I felt him suddenly slap my hand hard... "Did I say you could touch me with your hands wench?" His eyes suddenly hard and flashing blue fire..

My eyes widened in apprehension as he reached over to the sea chest drawing forth a leather strap...

"Yes Sir..." I tried to protest.." you told me to touch you first with my hands Sir.. did I misunderstand.. Sir.."

I folded my hands in my lap and bowed my head in supplication.. I inwardly braced myself as I heard the strap.. whistling... and settling.. curling tight and sharp across my thigh...

I jumped involuntarily.. sucking in air.. tears began to well in my eyes...

"Did I earlier wench.. I seem to remember I did not.. then... and that we would take care of that little slight... " he stood raising the supple leather again...it whistled... and curled again to my thigh. I stared at the raised redness... a serpentine line... snaking across my thigh... the end of the strap laying beside my leg...

I tried to remain still as my thigh began to sting.. tears stinging the corners of my eyes.. my thighs quivered..

"Well.." he demanded.. standing tall above me.. HIS woman... looking down to me..

I kept my head bowed.. my eyes down cast.. a slight trembling started in my shoulders.. fiery stinging in my thighs.. my nipples were taut and my body tense.. silent tears slipped from my eyes..

"I am sorry Sir.. please forgive my foolish err.. Sir..

"Tears? he reached down... softly brushed my cheek... "Tears?" I sucked his thumb in between my lips... biting down hard as my body trembled uncontrollably...

I kept my fingers laced together tight.. and my hands held tightly between my thighs...

"Yesssss!" the strap whistled again... the other thigh... my body curled into the strap... holding me with the thumb between my teeth... and his other fingertips.. he cupped my face joyfully.. "THAT'S My woman!!" the little bit of blood from his thumb colored my lips...as he pulled it free, he traced the blood along my cheek...

My eyes glistened with tears.. a whimper escaped my clenched throat..

He grasped my hair and roughly drew me up and closer... I rose to stand unsteadily.. my body quivering.. breathing in short gasps.. my breasts heaving..

He tasted HIS blood on my lips... and the heat of my nippless digging in to his chest... the pressing of my mons to his groin...the heat of my thighs... he could see my NEED start to glisten... he pulled my head back... drawing my body back from him... and suddenly released me... "Now fucking take me woman the way you were supposed to before!" "Use a single finger and I'll have your back to a Mast!" and he looked just - so... into my eyes.

I felt my cheeks flaming.. the fire in my belly.. My mind was swirling with chaotic thoughts.. all of my attention focused intently on him.. my body flushed with heat.. I could feel a sheen of sweat on my upper lip..

"Don't you be playing me Bitch!!... I KNOW yer Pride... and YOUR Need!! and how you LOVE me..."

12