The Pirate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped to my knees.. kept my eyes downcast.. my shoulders hunched slightly..moving my head forward using my teeth to pull at the lacings on his pantaloons.. using my tongue.. I loosened the lacings.. nuzzling against the leather to push it away.

"Ain't no weak-assed bitch blood in your whole fucking body!" I bested you as equals...and by god it's as MY FUCKING Woman you WILL please me... or I'll..."

My Tongue found a patch of bare skin.. I began to lap it with the tip of my tongue..

I heard him growl... "Yesss.... THAT's my lusty wench..

I slipped my tongue under the edge of the leather and began working the opening larger.. my mind beginning to focus on my task.. using my nose.. pushing the opening toward his hip.. licking and nibbling the exposed flesh.. my body swaying slightly... the heat rising

His hands reached to slide his fingers through my hair...grasp lightly..."Yessss, my girl.. "

Repeating my maneuvers on the other side.. the lacings began to relax.. taking one in my teeth.. I managed to pull it free.. and then the next one came free.. his pantaloons began to slip..

He watched as my body surrendered to my desire.. my nippless grew tighter...areoles darker... my thighs beginning to glisten damply.. his cock grew harder...

I continued to lick along his groin.. slowly working the leather off his hips.. nibbling.. kissing.. lapping.. I nipped and nuzzled his belly hoping the pants would fall soon.. using my chin to push them over his growing manhood..

My cheeks became flushed... "Gawd woman... yer eyes are fucking smoking..." my body in motion - sinuous movements... my fingers still tightly laced to keep them still..

Finally I managed to expose his under shaft.. and took a long lick.. my tongue dragging against the length of him.. tip tracing the throbbing vein.. this small success inflamed my desire.. I could smell the musk of his sex and my mouth began to water.. a growing fire in my belly.. breathing deeply as the feelings grow..

"Oooh... yes woman... " his fingers move along my cheeks...caressing... lifting my head sucking his breath in... his hand grasped my hair again "AAAHhh... Oh...yeah...yess!!"

I nibbled all around the base of his cock except the underside.. saving it for a later sensation.. nipping and sucking the length of him.. then nibbling along the edge of the head.. making sure to nip the sensitive under seam..

I placed my puckered lips against the slit and sucked it into my mouth allowing it to open my lips.. my confidence returned and I popped my lips off of it.. tickling it with the tip of my tongue.. swirling and lapping

"...Gawd wench... oh yes... more..."

I took it again into my mouth and with one motion drove my face to his groin taking the full length of him deep in my throat..

He rose up on his toes... and then resettled...

I suck tightly against it.. then slowly dragging my teeth softly against it as I pull away just nipping the sensitive end.. his cock was hard and standing on its own.. I drop lower and begin to nip and nibble his sac.. licking it until it is slick enough to suck one of his balls into my hot mouth.. I suck it for a moment... manipulating it with my tongue..

He groans with the growing need...beginning to move involuntarily... his cock twitching...jumping.. he bends slightly toward me...

I release it and repeat the same thing with the other one.. sucking it in and rolling it around.. I release it and begin to nip the seam between them.. wiggling my tongue as deeply as I can toward his anus.. licking the sensitive bridge..

His hands slip to my shoulders... and then to my tits... grasp the nips... and turns them..."That's it girl...yesss... more..." my clit jolts to hardness and my cunt drips..

I draw a line up his cock and over the tip and once more thrust my face onto it... sucking my cheeks in.. I open my throat to accommodate the tip of his cock. controlling my gag reflex.. making soft groaning sounds.. I begin to thrust in a slow rhythm..

"...ARgh...MMhmm..." he grasps my head...guiding it to the hardness.. feeling the need to move...he guides me to and away..I begin to rock with his movement.. ...deep...deeper...

He feels my tongue...my throat...the delicious sucking tight... and the fight as the cock moves out and is drawn in so tightly... he thrusts into my mouth... the velvet heat... the tongue teasing... hands grasping tighter...moving my head...

My breasts swinging and slapping softly against his legs.. I tighten my lips against his withdrawal and opened my throat for his thrust.. my desire rages into passion and I feel him swell larger.. my cunt clenching in remembered sensations..

His heat was building...the need to ...toes tightening... legs tightening... his thighs began to quiver... his breath so ragged... needing this...wanting me more and more...

My mouth sucks and my tongue slides.. my body shaking with unspent passion.. I can feel his growing need.. thrusting faster.. sucking harder.. I whimpered with each thrust..

My throat is parched.. I need him to shoot his seed into my waiting tender flesh.. hunger and desire drive me on..

"...gawd woman... yess... oh...OH... " grasping my head hard and tight...pressing me tight... and...and..."...Fuck...FUCK!... Arrghhhh...YESSS!!..." seed spewing...strong spurts... knees buckling...

I suck all the way to the very tip and drive my tight lips back down.. pressing as hard as I can.. I feel the hot liquid splash against my throat.. bathing it.. soothing it.. oh yes.. I continued to milk it with my cheeks.. sucking it all out of him..

...the last of his seed is sucked out...hard... and the sheer FEELING.. just so intense...

"...yes girl...yes..."

I was reveling in my triumph.. as his body gave to my soul... sustenance.. I slowed.. gently sucking.. softly sliding.. away.. licking the last drops from his quivering head.. he pulled from me... stepped back... looked so close at me .. at his woman... the animal look in my eyes... the sheer heat... "Yesss...that's my girl..."

I looked up.. my eyes glittering.. dribbles of liquid trickle from the corners of my mouth.. pleasure surged through me at the look in his eyes..

"Come here.." I obeyed his command.. his steel blue eyes raking my body possessively.. his hand gripped my mons.. he slid two fingers into my still slick cunt.

"MINE..." he ground out.. "CUM FOR ME.. CUM GOD DAMN IT.. CUM NOW.."

My body began to tremble and I felt the instant fire of climax overcome every other thought.. my body responded to his command even as my heart did to everything I knew of him..

"Now THAT'S a woman!! Get cleaned... and get thee to my bunk... I'll be with yer shortly wench...GIT!"

I stand on shaky legs and go to do his bidding.. flashing his a brilliant smile.. my eyes sparkling.. And I know.. I KNOW... he is MINE..

He swatted my ass...HARD...as I scampered away... a secret smile on my bruised lips..

I do not know if my sailor will take the oath of loyalty.. it is for each of us to decide our own destiny.. I do not know the end to my own story.. but for this time and in this place I know that I willingly belong to.. Captain Krise..

mari

first mate of

the "forbidden desire"

12