The Pirate Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Bonnie in the corridor. She was waiting for me. Her lipstick was smeared around her lips and she held her shoes in her hands. She clearly recovered from the lipstick party but she still had some strains of some cum in her hair.

"Was it good?" she asked.

"It was hot as hell," I admitted. "I'm glad you suggested we attend this party."

She acknowledged with a nod.

"What about the lipstick party?" I asked. "I can see you sucked some lucky guys dry," I pointed to her hair.

"What?" she asked. She reached up and found the white fluid in her hair. She rubbed some on her fingers, and said, smiling, "Yeah... It was wild."

"What's with the shoes?"

"Oh those..." she looked at them, "A guy asked me whether he could jerk off into my high heels."

"And you let him?"

"Well, it sounded like a funny idea back then so I lent them to him... But now that cold fluid inside my shoe feels strange and sloppy."

"Sloppy is good sometimes," I said, grinning, and held her hand and took to the exit.

"Wanna share stories?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" I said. "But let me call a cab first."

12