The Pirate Queen's Prisoner Ch. 02

Story Info
Captain Dahlia teaches captive how to please a woman.
3.8k words
4.32
38k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm...sorry! Your boy is sorry! Mamma, please stop, please don't hurt me." Osmond cried out over his moans of agony. He knew she'd kill him even if it meant she'd never get the compass or charts. "I was weak, Momma made me weak with her mouth. She's....so beautiful, I couldn't help it..."

Dahlia was only barely hearing him, staking forward with her knife. He screamed, "The charts are buried under a rock, near a dead tree, by the trail, on the hilltop! Please Momma, don't kill me!"

Finally she stopped, took a deep breath, and calmed just a bit. She took the knife, reached behind her and cut the laces to her dress, stepping out of it. Dahlia was now fully naked; her skin was slick with sweat, her legs hairy and her crotch a mass of thick black curls. "Look at me boy! LOOK AT ME! You like to cum on people, don't you? DON'T YOU!?"

"Y..y..yes Momma, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." He replied.

Dahlia lifted the jug of rum and drained a long deep swallow from it. She then placed it down and marched to the head of the bed, climbing on it. She turned towards her captive's feet, on her knees and then tossed one leg over his head. He could smell her musky, unwashed scent mixed with the thick primal aroma of her arousal.

Osmond looked up over a large round bottom, spread wide above his face by the position she had taken. He could see the tight little circle of muscle, could feel the mass of thick, black curls of her crotch scratching against his chin. The smell was overpowering, he had never seen a woman's privates this close before and his mind suddenly realized what she intended. The navigator's heart began beating faster and faster, his heart sank and then he heard her confirm his deep fears.

"I like to cum on people too. Make Momma cum, make her cum good or I'll pound on your balls until you are no longer a man." Dahlia then lowered her hips, pressing her sex into her captive's face. She wiggled her bottom and hips back and forth, as a pelican settling in on its egg. Once the captain felt her mound part and her inner folds touching Osmond's face she pumped her hips back and forth, pressing herself downwards. Dahlia moaned and giggled, as a shiver rushed through her. She then made a circular motion with her hips, working to smear her juices over every inch of her traitorous navigators face. His foreheads, his nose, both cheeks and chin, she made sure to coat then all with her own slick fluids.

"Yeah, that's a good boy. I'm going to make you smell like my pussy. Ooooo, smear it all over you, all over your fucking face. You like that? You like smelling like my cunt, you pathetic bastard?" The more she rubbed herself on his face, the more excited she became, and likewise the more plentiful her juices flowed. Osmond could tell she was forgetting his earlier actions and focusing on her own pleasure. But that was fast becoming it own nightmare.

He almost gagged her smell was so strong. A mix of her body odor, her sex fluids, the stale scent of old urine and it was all over his face. She just stank, pure and simple. Osmond never imagined such an act; he had never even considered it. It was degrading, but fascinating. He could feel her muscular legs on his cheeks and the fleshy folds of her inner womanhood moving under her, dragging across his face. Her hips lifted off and he gasped for air, choked and gagged.

"How does it smell, my beautiful boy?" Dahlia asked, between giggles and moans.

Osmond replied, "Bad Mamma. Please, I don't want to do this. I don't like it."

Her hips plopped down, mashing her sex onto his mouth. "You don't have to fucking like it you worm. You have to eat it. Open your mouth."

She could feel his mouth clenched closed, so she pressed harder. "I said open."

Osmond mumbled something, sounding negative and kept his mouth shut.

Her hand snapped out, grabbing his balls. Her hand closed and Dahlia pushed her fingernails into his still sore skin. "Eat that fucking twat or I'll gouge you fucking nut off. I'm not fucking playing. "

The navigator parted his lips, felt her lift her body up and then thrust herself down hard. She felt his lips move against her folds, felt his smooth teeth on her sex and the rough stubble on his cheeks and chin scrap against her flesh. He tried to turn his head, close his mouth and push her body away with his tongue. She screamed, "Oh no, little boy, you lick it. Lick that pussy. LICK IT! "

Dahlia slapped his thigh where she had gouged his skin with her nails earlier. He yelped, opening his mouth wider. She pushed down, wiggled, and pumped her hips forward and back trying to work her clit against him. Osmond kept turning his head; he thrashed about on the bed, straining his neck muscles to lift and tilt the pirate queen, nearly knocking her off the bed. She let go of her captive's balls, knowing if she didn't she really would rip one off in her anger. Dahlia was as strong girl, proud of her thick powerful thighs and ample bottom. She had a better idea.

"I warned you, worm!" She called out, clamping her thighs tight around Osmond's head and leaned back using her full weight. Her ass pushed his head down, firmly into the pillow, mashing her sex over his mouth and trapping his nose in the crack of her ass. She clenched her jaw, holding him firmly.

He tried to scream, the sound muffled under her bottom. Osmond panted and quickly used the rest of the air trapped between his and his captor's body. He felt the vacuum, his arms yanked at the ropes and his legs kicked at his bonds in futility. Osmond tried to scream but again little sound came out. His chest hurt, his eyes hurt, his heart hammered in his chest. "I'm going to die! She'd going to smother me. She's killing me, with her ass and sex; she's going to kill me." Osmond thought. Dahlia could feel his frantic struggles and she smiled. She rode his face, clinging to him like a barnacle and waited. Soon his struggles started to slow, his thrusts and screams growing weaker. The captain knew he'd black out in a few seconds. Her point proven she relaxed her grip and lifted off of his face. His juice covered face and her sweaty skin had allowed a perfect seal and there was a wet suction sound as she relented.

Osmond gasped, greedily sucking air into his lungs. He choked, coughed and wheezed as his chest heaved. His heat hurt terribly, his chest hurt more than he thought possible. The navigator was terrified, not only with his possible death at her hands, but with this new way she might do it. When he could speak, he said, "please...don't....I could....die...have mercy...." Dahlia had been waiting for him to recover, picking at the drying cum in the front of her hair. What she managed to pinch out she wiped on his stomach. "Is my boy going to be good? Lick and suck on Momma's cunt like she asked him to?"

She didn't look back at him, rolling her eyes and stared out the cabin window. Dahlia heard him reply, "It's nasty, please, I don't want to do that..."

The pirate captain sighed and said, "Good night then.... I'll see you in hell you bastard." She pushed slowly down, letting him see her ass and pussy lowering back onto his face.

"No. NO! Please, just wash it first. I'll do it...wait...WAIT!" then there was silence as the seal was reformed, her ass and sex closing over his face. He screamed again and again, the muffled sound sending a pleasing vibration into her clit. Osmond didn't fight as hard, knowing it was useless and not yet regaining his strength. His screams became lower, more like pleading then protesting. Dahlia could feel his face nodding under her, felt his tongue try to lick her and she lifted off once again.

He sputtered, gasped and cried out. "Stop it, just stop it. I'll do it...I'll do it...please, just stop it."

Dahlia chuckled, "My beautiful boy wants to lick Momma's pussy? Wants to make Momma cum with his mouth?" Then her voice became threatening, "Beg me, beg your Momma you fucking worm."

"Please momma.... let me please you." He replied. But then he saw her ass lowering and felt her thighs clench, heard her disappointed snort. Osmond screamed, "I wanna lick momma's pussy! I want to make Momma cum with my mouth! Don't hurt me. Please momma, let your boy do it. He wants to do it, beautiful momma."

Dahlia moaned, lowering her body but this time leaning forward. This tilted her pelvis and she pushed back offering her pussy to his mouth. "Much better, that's a good boy. Yes, such a good beautiful boy momma has. Go on, lick that pussy..."

Osmond had never willingly put his mouth on a woman's privates before. He had never even considered doing so from this particular angle, never imagined a woman could behave in the manner his captain was acting. Now, with her arousal smeared all over him and nearly drowning with her sex pressed into his face he found himself getting use to the smell. He looked over the wiggling bottom and open, well-furred mound with the fleshy slit splitting the center of it and found himself at a loss for how to proceed.

The prisoner leaned his face forward and felt the damp mass of curls tickle his lips. He pressed kisses to her, moving around the open slit. Strands of her hair came free as he did this and he tried to push them off his lips with his tongue. As he did this Dahlia moaned and tried to angle her pelvis, working to move his lips onto her slit and the folds beneath. Osmond next moved to lick her opening, feeling fleshy petals, slick and musky with his captive's arousal. Up and down he licked, in a steady motion, as if he were painting the wall of a cabin. The captain moaned but is sounded more frustrated then pleased.

The prisoner started to become nervous. This was more complicated than it seemed. He remembered how she had pleased herself, so he tried to mimic that. Osmond pushed forward and eased his face back and forth, working the curly hill between his captor's thighs apart. She purred. "Good...okay..." he thought. He then extended his tongue as far as he could and pushed it into her sex. Osmond discovered that the opening to a woman was actually much lower than he thought it was and that most of the upper area was only a place where folds joined into a peaked point. This area was a place undreamed of, a mystery of sensitive flesh. Once he found the entrance to her body, he pushed his tongue into it, over and over, as he had seen his captain do with her own fingers. Dahlia began to wonder just what the hell was going on below her. So close to pleasure but her navigators fumbling was starting to annoy her. She tried to move her clit onto his lips and tongue but he didn't seem to understand her motions or comprehending her meaning behind them. It was like trying to dance with someone who didn't know the steps. When she felt his face shift she became hopeful but when she felt the tongue working in and out of her that hope was dashed, replaced by frustrated anger.

"What?" she called out, looking back over her shoulder, "What the fuck are you doing?" She then gripped his thigh, where she had clawed away his flesh, and closed her hand over it as hard as she could. Her prisoner jerked in pain and pulled back, just as his captor lifted her hips away from his face. Dahlia turned her torso and leaned to the left, looking back and down at her captive. "That was awful, fucking pathetic. Haven't you ever done this before Osmond?"

"N...n...no. I never did this before. I... I'm trying." He replied. Osmond, strangely, felt embarrassed by his inexperienced. He didn't want to feel he was unskilled at pleasing a woman but faced with the task before him he found himself ignorant of just how to do it. Dahlia thought "Great, just my fucking luck..." She considered just giving up but then noticed Osmond's eyes. They were ashamed, embarrassed but they also showed her he wanted to please her. As much as his fumbling had ruined her arousal his eyes, those beautiful eyes, brought it roaring back.

"Listen to momma, Osmond. Holes are for filling and lips are for kissing. See my lips..." She reached down and spread her mound open to display her folds. "These lips like to be kissed, like it a whole lot more than the other pair. Has my boy ever dreamed of kissing the girl he loved, kissing her deeply and fully? In a way that showed all of his love?"

Her prisoner listened. Yes, he had dreamed of kissed like that. A woman in white, maybe after their wedding morning, kissing her endlessly as he explored her lips with his own. He sighed, "Yes, I have dreamed of kissing a girl that way."

Dahlia smiled, and her pussy tingled when she heard his sigh. "Good boy, now kiss momma like that, only down there. On the lips, make love to me on the lips, especially the little round pearl in the oyster. You saw it, peaking out?" Osmond nodded, yes, he had noticed it. It was very large, almost the size and shape of an actual pearl. "Kiss me, as if I was the woman you loved.... Only put that kiss on my pussy and we'll get along just fine. Are you ready?" "Yes momma." He replied, and licked his lips reflexively.

The pirate queen felt her arousal rise but also felt a tugging on her heart, warmth fill her. "Good boy. Momma...."she paused, about to say something but stopping herself. She quickly recovered, "That's a good boy."

As Dahlia turned back around and lowered her hips her captive focused on his task. "A kiss, a kiss of passion, a lover's kiss.... to.... to her sex...to her pussy." He thought. It was an odd thing, so pure and loving a act in such a dirty and naughty place. But it was what she wanted, what he needed to do to keep her from hurting him. "No", he thought, "It wasn't that. I don't care if she hurts me. I really want to do it, to please her. God forgive me, I really want to please her." And then her lips were touching his. He moaned, pressed his face into her body and kissed her.

All his life Osmond had known control, control of his emotions and his needs. There was passion there, lust too, but always in a tight box. As his captain's pussy pressed down that box burst apart and he kissed her with all the imprisoned contents that came pouring out. He caressed with his lips, licked up with his tongue and sucked on her folds. The prisoner massaged her with his lips, teasing her pearl with his tongue, swirling around and around over her folds. Above him he heard a gasp of surprise followed by a series of slow moans. The more he licked and sucked her clean of her musky oils the more she seemed to make. His mouth filled with her nectar and he swallowed it down, eagerly trying to gather more. He drank down her lust and worked to fuel more of it.

Above her captive the pirate queen was stunned. Her body was nearly paralyzed by what was going on under her. Never had a man so enthusiastically licked her or so completely pleasured her. His mouth, his tongue, his lips, so tender on her body yet so needful and passionate! Osmond wasn't licking her pussy, he wasn't eating her box out, he was making love to her. Making love to her twat as if it were the lips of some child bride he had married. Dahlia suddenly realized she could cum at any moment and began to mentally steal herself against it. She would hold back, as long as she could, so long as that didn't mean pulling away. The captain didn't want to pull away, under any circumstances, not until she had to. As perfect as it was, as beautiful as it all felt, she needed a bit more.

"Oh...a finger my pet! Put a finger in me, do it..."

There was only a mumble from below her.

"Osmond, I need a finger, don't tease me...don't."

Then there was a thrashing behind her, she looked back to see her captive shaking his hands at her. They were tied down to her bed; she had forgotten that he was her prisoner.

"Yes...I see...oh my boy is kissing momma so nice...keep going...keep going..." she squealed in delight, trying not to yield to the incredible urge to cum.

Osmond was inexperienced but not an idiot. He was a sailor and knew how to read the seas; he was also learning how to read a woman. Whenever he licked her pearl, she twitched. Whenever he caressed it with his lips, she moaned. Whenever he sucked on it a little, she shivered. He smiled and then did all three. The prisoner closed his lips over her folds, focusing on her hard, pouting little nub of flesh. He then worked his tongue over it fast and firm, licking it wildly. Osmond also sucked on her in a pulsing manner, trying to time it with the rhythm he was learning to read in his captain's body.

The scream was ear piercing. The sound filled the cabin and sailors on deck stopped work to turn towards the sound. Dahlia felt as if she had been struck by lighting! The iron wall of her will, which had kept her climax at bay for several moments, was destroyed. Osmond had battered it down and melted it away and her orgasm exploded over her, devastating her.

For several moments the pirate queen could only scream, gasp to refill her lungs and scream again. She began lifting her hips away, but her captive wouldn't stop sucking and lifted his head to follow her. Dahlia wanted his hands on her hips, fighting her, holding her down, but her lover was tied down. When she could she began shouting, "Yes! Yes! Oh Dear God Yes.... Don't stop, oh fuck...fuck... FUCK! No... NO! Don't...FUCK! " Suddenly she uttered a primal scream of pain, as the sensation pushed past pleasure into something more intense. Her whole body convulsed, she tried to pull away again, but he followed her motions, licking and sucking on her hard.

"Stop Osmond! Let me go! Please, no more!" tears were filling her eyes and she saw twinkles of light at the edge of her vision. Osmond let her go and she collapsed on him, her head near his ankles, her legs closing and crossing, her body sliding to his side. Her chest heaved as she struggled to regain her breath, she wanted to be held but her lover was tied down. She put her arms around his legs and hugged him, licking and kissing his ankle.

Osmond smiled, seeing what he had done to her. He hoped it would be able to do it again. The captain was reduced to a quivering mass of spent, satisfied woman. He had done that, with only his mouth! He wanted to touch her; his cock was hard again, the tip pressing against the pirate queen. Osmond shifted his hips and pressed it against her body. "Momma like? Did momma have a nice cum?"

Dahlia shivered in lust at his words, and then laughed. "Oh yes, I liked. It was...oh god; no man has ever made me cum like that. I mean, that hard before. Oh yes, momma liked." Suddenly there was a knocking at the door, a voice calling out. "Captain? Is everything alright in there?"

Dahlia bolted upright on the bed, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS GOD DAMNED DOOR!"

The sound of booted feet running swiftly away followed her commands and both the captive and the captor shared a smile. She laid her body back down on his, swirling her tongue around on his leg.

"I think you broke my pussy Osmond." Dahlia said as she winced and reached down to press on her mound. It just kept throbbing; even now she was still feeling the aftershocks.

Osmond laughed, "That's too bad. I guess that means we are done playing." He wondered, "Why did I say that? Playing?"

His captain moaned, and stretched, her booted feet hitting he headboard. She then noticed the hard cock pressing into her belly. She shifted her weight off of his body, reached down and took the monstrous thing in her hand. She smiled, "Done? Not without fucking this thing, we aren't done. If my pussy wasn't broken before, this will finish it off."

Dahlia remounted the bed, this time with her feet planted on either side of his hips. She faced him and began to squat down on him, her full sweaty breasts hanging down beautifully. With one hand on his stomach to steady herself, the other holding her captive's prick upright, she slowly lowered herself onto it. As she worked it inside her furry mound and between her swollen sensitive folds she shivered and twitched almost uncontrollably. She moaned, a worried sound and a very sexy one to her captive.

12