The Pirate Queen's Prisoner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay if you can't, I know it might be too big for you. We can stop if you can't handle any more." Osmond smiled at her. His words had the exactly desired effect.

"FUCK YOU! Fuck you Osmond, and that is exactly what I am going to do." Dahlia began to press down on it, the head slowly spreading her wide, causing her to shiver. She gritted her teeth and then realized he said it to tease her, to urge her on. He was playing with her. It pleased her. He was smarter than she realized. His words made her feel lustful, challenged her, and made her want him even more. She looked into his eyes; saw the playfulness, the lustfulness, and something more. A strange feeling that filled her with warmth for the second time this day. She pushed it from her mind. "Cock hasn't be made that I can't stuff in me, you bastard. I'll prove that shit presently."

~ The End of Part One, stay tuned for the conclusion of The Pirate Queen's Prisoner ~

12