The Pirate Queen's Prisoner Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is wrong my love." He asked.

She sniffed, "They are going to hang me, you asshole. When they catch me, they are going to hang me and leave me there for the gulls to pick out my eyes. I need the charts Osmond, and I need to compass too. If you don't give them to me... Please... I... I don't want to die. I'm afraid Osmond. By Christ I am afraid."

Osmond realized she was telling the truth, that he was maybe the first person in years to see her like this. The great Dahlia DeLebron, The Pirate Queen, Captain of the dreaded "Spanish Dancer" weeping and trembling, confessing her fears and begging to be held. Yes, he loved this woman. He wasn't going to let her die. "I'll tell you where they are, on four conditions."

"What?" she replied.

"I have some conditions..."

She blinked and wiped her eyes. "Lets hear them."

Osmond began, "First, I become your second in command. I want a triple share of whatever haul we take in, that's still half of your share mind you." He saw her nod and continued, "On deck you are my captain but in this cabin there is no rank. We talk as equals; we treat one another with respect. In the bed however, we can play any games we want. Sometimes I might like to be your little boy, but sometimes I'm going to want to be daddy. Understand?"

Dahlia smiled, and nodded. "So, I still get to be mommy, but sometimes my daddy puts me in my place? We take turns, you mean?"

Osmond nodded and she said, "Agreed!"

The new first officer of "Spanish Dancer" stumbled to his feet and began fixing his clothing. He reached down and pulled Dahlia to her feet with him. He then looked down, into her boot and saw there was the hilt of a dagger sticking out of the top. She could have used it at any time, even after he broke free. She hadn't. He smiled and spoke one last time.

"There's one last thing... When we get to our next port I'm giving you a bath and shaving those fucking legs, maybe giving that muff a bit of a trim to boot. A little grooming might make our time a little more enjoyable." Osmond said, as he helped his captain into her dress.

The Pirate Queen smiled at him. She wrestled her breasts back into her dress and went to find fresh laces for it, to replace the ones she'd cut. "I can bloody well wash and shave my own legs."

"No, little girl. Daddy wants to do it." He said, using a stern tone.

As spent as she was, Dahlia shivered, "Yes daddy...oh yes."

~The End~

12