The Pirate's Slaves Ch. 01

Story Info
South Sea Pirates take a cruise liner kidnap all the healthy.
1.3k words
3.39
46.8k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers

The captain of the cruise ship "Morning Star", watched horrified as the pirates who had just boarded his ship lined up the crew and passengers in the dining room, this was supposed to be a happy cruise for singles wanting to meet like-minded people.

"Bring my secretary, she must make a note of their names."

Two men left returning with the torturously bound form of young blonde a pen clipped into a gag in her mouth, they placed an open ledger in front of her,

"You will take down their names,"

Kim Duk Sung strode down the line of passengers and crew as each man or woman gave their name, his men ripped the clothing from them binding their wrists behind their backs, the girl faithfully recorded each name. Then Doctor Wang checked each slave, the asthmatics and those that he saw had any problems with heart or neurological problems were declared useless and taken below.

"They stay with ship."

A couple of the women proved to be pregnant.

"You pregnant ones, when your children are born they will be taken away to be wet nursed you then start training same as all these others. You are now slaves. I did not ask you captain, what is your name, how old are you?"

"John Latimer, I'm thirty-six."

"You are young to be a captain,"

John just shrugged the guards stripped him down and forced him to his knees in front of Kim.

"You will give me Sucky-Sucky now."

"Never!"

"If you do not, I will kill the crew and passengers and take you anyway,"

John nodded and reached for Kim's pants, his hands were grabbed and manacled behind his back,

"Open zip with mouth,"

Gingerly John sought the zipper finding it he pulled it down, Kim's stem already aroused poked out, John sucked it into his mouth and began to tentatively lick it.

"Ah you need many lessons, in Sucky-Sucky, you probably need lessons in all arts of arousal,"

Kim grabbed John's head thrust his stem up and down into John's throat until he came in copious amounts, come dribbled from his mouth.

"Next time you drink all down. All of you on hands and knees behind captain single line."

The guards manhandled them into position A collar was put round each slave's neck then the guards attached a chain to the captain's collar another chain led to each of the other slave's in turn.

"Now little slaves crawl for us."

The guards led them out on deck and over a gangplank connecting the two ships, they stopped them and made them watch as the "Morning Star" sank below the waves. The newly designated slaves sobbed knowing that the others locked below would most certainly drown.

The pirates now forced their captives down into the holds of their converted freighter, they opened a grill and forced the captain down into the bilge to lie there sobbing as they reclosed the grill and watch as the others were chained to the walls above him.

"Toilet time, I want to see you piss and shit into the bilge listen to him squeal, he'll have to eat most of it or drown."

They were too scared to disobey and soon the captain was squealing in terror as the bilge water and piss began to swamp over him then in between squeals they heard the slurps as he desperately drank and ate the dung and piss, their captors laughed.

"Free him in three days, and start the keep fit regime for the others now, he'll have to catch up quickly or go back into the bilge."

Master Kim left and the guards made their captives raise their legs to point straight out in front of them, then spread their legs and hold them still for fifteen minutes repeatedly.

Three days later they removed the captain from the bilge forcing him to stand as they threw buckets of cold water over him and scrubbed him clean. They now fastened him to the wall next to James and told him to get into the same position as his companions, he obeyed thrusting his legs out then wide holding them out with the others.

Master Kim ordered John to be brought to him that night and sent orders that they should all be milked, this meant that the guards masturbated the men into one bucket and the women had their tits milked, also they made the men mate with the women hoping they would all fall pregnant. Later a guard led John to Master Kim's luxurious state room and office, he was sat at an antique library desk.

"You crawl under desk, give sucky-sucky until I tell you to stop,"

John would have hesitated had he not known that the guard would use that whip on him, he obeyed, he saw that Master Kim was already aroused and naked from the waist down. He took Master Kim's stem into his mouth and began to lick soon his head was bobbing up and down as he licked and sucked at Master Kim. A guard came in dragging a young woman in.

"This one refuse to do keep fit routine."

"It seems the young captain's time in the bilge didn't work on you. You should now know that I will not tolerate disobedience, put her in the bilge and when we dock I want her sex sewn up, fucky-fucky will be more painful that way, and I can sell her as a pure one for use by our Arabian guests."

"No! Please don't! I swear I'll obey you."

"Do it! You have already proven to be disobedient maybe when others see you they will try harder to obey."

The guard left dragging the sobbing girl out of the room. Why am I obeying him, it doesn't seem to matter if we obey or not," John thought, then bit down hard. Master Kim jumped up suddenly dragged him out from the desk and over to a frame, he called in a guard and they chained him spread out, at no point did his feet or hands touch any solid object and not only that but he was stretched out so tightly that his muscles screamed for release.

"Now the phallus/"

An extendable pole on a stand with a phallus on top was placed between his legs and raised until the phallus thrust up into his rear-hole, next they thrust a thin wand up the slit in his stem, John noticed they were both wired into the electric supply.

"No!! Please, I'll be good I'll suck you all, please!!

The last plea ended in a long drawn out scream as they switched both devices on, shocks coursed through his body.

"You stay there all night, I will sleep like a baby while you suffer for me. Tomorrow have him taken back to the hold in the frame to perform for his people, perhaps the girl's punishment and this will impress on them the importance of obedience."

The guard wheeled John back to the hold the next morning, he sagged in his bonds relieved that half his punishment was over but horrified that they would again him plug him in to the electricity supply and he would have to suffer again.

The slaves watched in horrified fascination as the guards brought John in and plugged the pole and wand in to the power sockets switching them, John shrieked his anguish, throwing himself against the bonds that held him to the frame that had now been locked in place.

"He stays there all day, you all suffer on this if you do not learn the lesson of obedience to us at all times." That night he was so exhausted they had to drag him to the wall and chain him once more next to James.

Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers