The Pirate's Slaves Ch. 06

Story Info
John breeds 2 new slaves then finds he's to become a puppy.
1k words
3.35
35.3k
7
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers

Piss Breath had heard the words Anti-Rejection Drugs but what they hadn't said was that mixed among them was oestrogen supplements four months later he looked ahead at the mirror that dominated their lives forcing them to watch each torment inflicted on them. What he saw horrified him he had developed small breasts his terrified neighs brought grooms running to stand laughing at his discomfort. One of the grooms cupped the breasts in one hand Piss Breath made an involuntary moan of arousal the groom smiled and jammed his hand over the pony girl's pussy.

"God, she's wet for it, pity we can't take her yet."

"Yeah, let's use the others," the grooms wandered off soon pants of arousal came from the other pony girls. John had recognised some of the pony girls when he'd first arrived, all of them had once been powerful men whose only mistake had been to have something Jamieson wanted and had refused to give it to him. Now like Piss Breath they were reduced to transsexuals fully able to bear children. John had been forced to fuck them all looking in the mirror he could see them sobbing as the vet examined their rounded bellies using an ultrasound machine to see the unborn foals as their tormentors called the progeny.

"Each of these mares have twins in them."

"I may turn some of the foals into pets and some into ponies."

"Hello Edward, thought I'd find you hear."

"Rex how did Bum Merchant perform for you?"

"He performed as you thought he might, he's well and truly broken now."

"Good I knew you'd bring the recalcitrant idiot in line."

John couldn't believe the lies being said about James, he looked at James as he crawled completely naked over to Jamieson his body now had whip marks liberally covering him. Edward reached down lifting James' chin.

"Ready to obey us now," James nodded. "Mark take him to the clinic have him changed to a breeding female."

Somewhere deep down James recognised the horror of Jamieson's pronouncement.

"He'll join Piss Breath when John pops their cherries," John recognised the inevitability of his position. Maybe he really was a submissive and wanted what was happening to him. James though was completely broken John watched as James was led off to the clinic he nickered his nose pressed to the back of the vet's leg. Four hours later he was brought back pony boots and harness in place the grooms strapped him in the stall next to John. Tears fell from James' eyes the only sign that he was aware of how far he'd fallen.

Another four months passed with James and Piss Breath being whipped for six hours each day followed by another six hours of being kept aroused without any release. This generally involved the grooms using the heel of their hands to massage the pussies of the two new shemales.

Today Piss Breath realised it's today grooms led him and James towards the A-Frames both slaves were by now in an almost constant state of arousal. The grooms fastened the two down, as they chained him down Piss Breath saw his former employers sitting watching him suffer. First both slaves had to undergo a beating for an hour both screamed James knew it was expected of him. Piss Breath because he couldn't help himself. Then John was led forward first to James he took him hard and fast, James cried out as John filled James' pussy with his seed. They allowed John to rest for fifteen minutes then led him to stand behind Piss Breath first John had to take his rear passage Piss Breath's squeals of terror seemed to amuse the watching guests the Russians really jeered at Piss Breath as John was made to pull out before thrusting his still erect cock up into Piss Breath's pussy hole. John kept thrusting deeper and deeper into him until his cock exploded filling Piss Breath with his seed.

"These two will serve as brood mares for the rest of their miserable lives and it will be miserable as they suffer the worst pain possible."

While Jamieson spoke James and Piss Breath were whipped around the room neighing their fear of the lash and the men who stood jeering at them. Jameson invited his guests to follow as the three slaves were led back to be fastened in their stalls. The guests admired the shemales who were already carrying John's foals.

"Cock Sucker is the only one who is a real woman, the rest should have given me what I wanted. Once they were powerful now they are weak and powerless. For instance, this one used to own the freight line I took it over when he er disappeared."

The guests ran their hands over the rounded belly and down to rub the slave's pussy. The slave despaired at ever gaining his freedom began to pant his arousal. He hated Jamieson but when he saw John in his stall he smiled this was his fourth pregnancy to John.

"I'm looking around for a new stallion, John I'm going to turn into a castrated puppy. He'll learn to love being whipped by the family."

John knew that wasn't true, but he'd have to submit because he wouldn't survive the humiliation if he ever escaped. Then he saw the vet the grooms freed him from his stall. They forced him to stand with legs spread, a groom held his cock up while the vet severed his balls from his body cauterizing the wounds and using antibiotic powder to cover the wound. Then they folded his legs up his feet next to his butt they also folded his arms up his hands next to his neck then stitched him into a costume made to look like a German Shepherd. The only parts of him visible were his breasts and butt. They collared and leashed him leading him out walking on elbows and knees over to the house.

"Bad puppy dog," Philip said as he took a whip to John's butt. John neighed his pain. "Tomorrow the vet will sever those vocal cords so people can't hear you."

They put him in a large dog cage and left him to adjust to this new hell.

Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers