The Pirate's Tale

Story Info
A passionate interlude between a captain & his prize.
1.5k words
3.98
24.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the pirate carried her off, she didn’t put up a fight. She went willingly, kissing his neck, his ear, thanking him for rescuing her from the drudgery of plantation life. She was Olivia Cunard, the governor’s daughter thrown unceremoniously over the pirate’s shoulder. He was Rayf van Renne, the most notorious pirate of the Spanish Main. After claiming his prize raiding the island, Rayf stole her away to his waiting ship, the Lightning’s Wake. The couple laughed all the way to the docks up, up the gang plank, and into his cabin.

“Graves!” Rayf called to his first mate, still holding the giggling girl over his shoulders like a sack of flour. “Cast off as soon as the crew is aboard!”

Rayf kicked the door to his cabin open and rushed inside with his bounty. He placed her on her feet and shut the door. She looked over Rayf wantonly, pursing her lips together. Olivia gaped at Rayf’s young, virile body, his muscles rippling under a loose shirt and tight trousers. At his side were a gleaming rapier, a pistol, and a long dagger. She laughed at her fool father who thought he could possibly keep the young ones apart.

The cabin was small and cozy, and smelled of fresh sea air. She filled her nostrils with the intoxicating aroma. She breathed so deeply that she did not hear the click of a lock, but came out of her repose as Rayf turned. She stepped back as she noticed a wanton gleam in his dark eyes. Olivia stumbled on the bunk behind her and landed on the mattress. Rayf’s visage grew dark as his powerful hands slowly unbuckled his weapon belt while stepping toward the beautiful young woman. A wave of fear crept over Olivia like a sudden chill. Her breath quickened involuntarily. Rayf laid his pistol on the table and looped his weapon belt over the back of a chair, never taking his dark, passionate eyes off the frightened girl, nor saying anything to abate her fears.

She sat up watching his approach. He was a predator, a lion in the savanna, a hawk circling, the jungle cat in the bush. Olivia knew all too well who the prey was, and she was powerless. No, she wanted to be powerless. Her desire for the young man erupted. She sat awaiting his pleasure, her breath constricting in her tight bodice.

In the flickering lamp light, Olivia saw the glint of a blade in Rayf’s hand. Her blood ran hot and cold at the same time as he leaned over her, containing her between his powerful arms, his virile chest. Rayf’s dark eyes burned with a deep passion. She gasped as she saw the dagger. Its long blade seemed to burn like fire, yet she felt her warmth get sucked into the ice cold blade as it passed over her. Rayf dropped to his knees, pushing hers apart, his hands reaching under her linen dress.

With his hands now hidden by her dress, Olivia held her breath. She was truly powerless to his whims, his desires, his wishes, and it excited her. Her passions flamed in her fear. Her heart pounded. She breathlessly waited for Rayf’s next move. Rayf, sensing her arousal, lifted her leg and placed it over his shoulder. She felt the ball at the end of his pommel rub glide up her leg. She felt the chill of the steel through her hose and knickers as he guided the dagger up her calf, across the inside of her knee, then up the inside of her thigh.

Olivia bit her lip, fearing to release a gasp, a moan, without her lover’s approval. Rayf glided his hands back down the length of her leg slowly. Then, turning his blade, began to cut away Olivia’s dress following the curve of her lifted leg. The material cut cleanly, a testament to the dagger’s keen edge.

Olivia could not contain her gasp any longer. She leaned forward and ran her hands though Rayf’s sun-bleached hair. Rayf finished his cut and pulled the skirt away from Olivia freeing her long legs. He stood spinning Olivia squarely onto the bunk rolling her onto her back. He kneeled on the bed next to the breathless young woman, his manhood becoming evident through his trousers. Rayf leaned over and kissed Olivia on her mouth with surprising tenderness. Olivia’s fears were laid to rest. Rayf would only bring her pleasure.

She tugged at Rayf’s thigh with her hand as she felt the cold ball of the pommel on her cleavage. She gasped as the blade slipped into her bodice and sniped the laces. He pushed open her bodice and felt the firmness of her breasts in his fingertips. Olivia mewed in delight as Rayf touched her. Her hand danced up his thigh and began massaging his buttocks while he pulled her top away from her body.

Olivia looped her hand under his hips and massaged his manhood through his trousers while Rayf probed her mystery. She moaned softly as Rayf expertly excited her with his fingers. She wrapped her hand around his engorged member, rocking it back and forth, up and down. Her desires turned into a raging torrent, an all consuming blaze. She gasped for air as his deft fingertips entered her mystery.

Rayf withdrew his hand and pulled off his shirt and trousers, his manhood firm and strong. He kneeled once again on the bed, feeling the touch of her hands on him, He once again probed the depths of her mystery with his strong hands. Olivia jerked her hand back and forth along his member and guided his hips close to her head. Rayf’s entire body shuddered as he felt Olivia’s lips encircle his sex. Her tongue danced along his length, Her lips held tightly around him. Her mouth glided up and down his shaft, and Olivia breathed in the musk of his sex, filling her lungs with his scent, his beautiful scent. Rayf closed his dark eyes, relishing the sensation of Olivia taking him in to her tight mouth. He pinched her nipples as she darted back and forth along the length of his shaft. A muffled moan escaped Olivia.

Rayf withdrew from Olivia’s mouth. He bent over and danced down the length of her body with his tongue, finding her sex. He teased it with the point, unveiling the most sensitive parts of her mystery. Olivia whimpered in delight, biting her lower lip. She felt her body convulse as he prepared her for his endowed manhood uncontrollably as if lying on hot coals. She tried to contain her pleasure, but it exploded from her as he deftly inserted his fingers into her treasure while his tongue darted against her clitoris. She wailed as her body entered the throws of orgasm. Her back arched and she thrust her hips in to his face, letting his tongue work its wondrous magics upon her.

Olivia pleaded with Rayf. She said it was time. Time to take her to new levels of ecstasy. But Rayf refused, inserting a second finger into her mystery while he took long languid licks to her vaginal lips. She purred and thanked Rayf for the new glorious sensation. Her body felt as it were on fire, consumed by her passions. He had added to this fire with his firm, gentle fingers, so much so that the young woman tightened again and held her breath. A second miracle occurred. She relaxed from the throws of this orgasm and panted softly. Her heart raced as she saw Rayf kneeling, his manhood still erect and enticing. She looked at him with wanting eyes. Now she was truly ready.

Rayf penetrated the deepest parts of her mystery gently, slowly, watching his young lover’s breathless face. He had not realized that he too was holding his breath until he exhaled as his manhood was fully accepted into her mystery. He rocked his hips slowly, drawing himself in and out of her pleasurably. The walls of her mystery clung tightly as he withdrew, aiding each thrust gain glorious speed and power. Olivia’s eyes rolled back; her back arched; her hips rolled with his; her breath short. She moaned in ecstasy, opening herself further to Rayf, revealing herself fully, deeply. Rayf responded with a more pleasing strokes from his manhood.

As Rayf’s pace quickened, his breath grew short. He felt the upcoming release and looked down at his lover. She felt it to and purred his name and opened herself as wide as she could. Rayf pounded himself into her quickly, fiercely. She wailed in rapture. Rayf groaned out his joy.

Then the release came. Rayf flooded her mystery with the fiery juices of his manhood. He thrust his hips plunging himself as deep as the convulsions of his own glorious orgasm overcame him. As the orgasm subsided, Rayf leaned over and kissed Olivia on the lips. Their passions sated, their joys equaled. They laid, in their lover’s embrace, as the sea rocked beneath them.