The Pissing Contest

Story Info
Introducing competitive water sports.
1.6k words
4.09
68.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a Wednesday in October, early morning, somewhere in the northwest area of Las Vegas, Nevada. The setting is a home, the arena is the living room area. There are several Spectators to watch the action that is about to unfold, seated on the couches and chairs that line the walls of the large living room. The Contestants in today's Pissing Contest emerge from the back bedroom for view.

There are 2 Contestants in this game:

The first is a man, young middle-age, tall, greying hair and well-built, with a large firm cock, big warm hands and sexy brown eyes.

The second is a female, also similar in age, rounded and full-fleshed, with blonde hair and blue eyes, lush ass and tits, small hands and feet and a nice tight pussy.

The object of this game is to excite one another and the contestants are allowed to use any and all methods available to them. They have 2 hours to drive one another totally crazy sexually by doing something new that neither has tried before.

The clock starts ticking...

Contestant #1, the man, goes to his bedroom where he retrieves several items to entice Contestant #2. He comes back into the arena with a black rubber cockring, a huge flesh-colored dildo, some lubricating gel, a rubber bathcap, a drinking glass, 2 small vials with rubber stoppers, a few towels, and a blindfold.

Meanwhile, Contestant #2 is lying in the middle of the arena, stroking her pussy with her right hand and playing with her tits with her left, encouraging the first Contestant to 'Hurry up and get in here, I need to cum'...

As soon as he has gathered his accessories, Contestant #1 returns to the bedroom for a digital camera, so that the winner of today's contest will be immortalized forever on film.

As Contestant #2 begins to reach her first orgasm, she cries out, 'I'm cumming' and her ample buttocks arch up from the floor as she lifts her pelvis skyward onto her hands and fingers. Her head is thrown back and her eyes are closed and she is apparently lost in the full abandonment of orgasm. This is not lost on Contestant #1, but he suddenly realizes he has lost points because she had an orgasm without him, and now he is behind and must hurry to catch up in the game.

In his rush to the arena, he forgets to bring drinking water for Contestant #2 and this is going to also cost him points. He moves into the arena now and joins #2, touching first her face and then breasts and finally hot wet cunt with first his fingers and then his mouth. #2 feels his mouth at her pussy and grabs his head violently, thrusting him upward and into her vaginal area while she covers his face in cream and reaches a second orgasm. Points for both of them this time as they are together.

#1 takes his cockhead in his hand and moves towards the mouth of #2, where she eagerly begins to suck him off. Her hands are playing with shaft and balls and soon he reaches his first orgasm in her mouth. Points for both. She is still ahead from the first orgasm and he realizes he can't slack any longer if he wants to catch up.

#1 takes the blindfold out of his tool kit and places it on #2, tying it tight enough to obscure her vision but not so tight as to be painful. She is lying in the arena, blindfolded, and he tells her to start playing with her pussy as he watches. She does as she is told and soon is flooding her hand with another cum. Meanwhile, #1 has the digital camera in hand and is recording it all, unbeknownst to #2, who is giving quite a show and thinks it's a private one only. Score points for both.

Once the photos are taken, #2 asks for that drink of water that was promised her earlier. But it's too late now for #1 to leave the arena again and he must dream up an alternate plan...so...

Taking his now softening cock in hand, he fills the drinking glass with hot piss and once he's through, he pours a small amount of it into both stoppered vials and about 1/2 cup into the rubber bathing cap. His piss is hot and very yellow and he knows it's going to be difficult to pass this off as 'water' to #2. But she is thirsty and begging for a drink, so he takes the glass and places it next to her lips and says very softly, 'Good girls drink hot water, too...' and she begins to swallow it down, his cock growing hard at the scene. She realizes only after drinking about half a glassful, that this is not hot water, but hot piss, and this turns her on that he would dream this up on her behalf! He says to her lovingly, 'You need to piss also, my darling...here, add it to mine'...and she squats and gives him some in the glass. He adds some of this new piss into the vials and bathcap.

She reaches for his cock and he says, 'Not yet my love, I have something else for your hot cunt first'...and he pulls the huge dildo out of his tool kit and lubes it up generously. 'Get on your knees, my whore'... he says in a gruff but controlled voice, and #2 moves into the desired position, still blindfolded and with the taste of the piss still fresh in her mouth.

#1 takes the head of the dildo and dips it into the remaining piss in the glass and then very slowly begins to insert it into #2. She cums almost immediately, turned on beyond belief as he is describing the sight of her ass and pussy as he fucks the dildo into her from behind. Points for both.

Now #1 knows this is his big chance to win the game, so to increase his score, he bends down and begins to suck at the asshole of #2 while rubbing her clit with one hand and fucking her with the dildo with the other. She is cumming repeatedly and his score skyrockets...

Meanwhile, the rubber bathcap with the piss in it is still languishing alongside the remaining tools in the kit and #1 gets another diabolical idea. Leaving the dildo in #2, he returns to her with the piss-filled bathcap and slowly inserts first one of her tits and then the other into the warm piss and as he removes them from the liquid, he sucks the piss juice off of her nipples...meanwhile she continues cumming on the dildo and is now begging for a real fucking...points for both.

Before fucking #2, #1 tells her that she must give his cock a golden shower or it will not come to full hardness for her pussy. So he spreads out the towels and lies on his back, taking the blindfold off of #2 and asking her to straddle his pelvis and cock. She moves into position, still frantic with sexual desire, and as she begins to piss on him, he grows hard and harder still...

#1 has the hardon of all time and begs for the cockring to be put on now...so very carefully #2 gets the ring and adjusts it, her pussy throbbing and hot with cumjuices running down her thighs. Neither of them can stand much more, they are fully sexed up now and it's time for the real show to begin...

As they begin fucking for real, the spectators outside of the arena are catcalling to them, 'Fuck her harder', and 'Cum for him, baby'...etc...and the Contestants are lost in their passion and their nastiness...they move into several positions and are finally fucking dog-style, #1 is behind and pushing with great thrusts into the backside of #2, and the passion and lust on her face is evident to the entire crowd...

#1 pulls out of her pussy and moves around to be sucked off but while he does this, he rams the dildo once again into her hot cunt with a vengeance and she explodes all over it, cumming in pain and pleasure combined...points for both.

As #2 takes him into her mouth for the final suckoff, she first grabs the remaining piss in the glass and tells him to drink it with her...and he does...points for both. They have shared the remainder of that glass and now she takes his big cock into her mouth and begins sucking him off in earnest, all the while he is moving the dildo in and out of her sweet cunt while she is over him, head to cock and head to pussy. As she approaches another hard orgasm, she cries out with need and he clamps his entire hot mouth over her clit and begins to suck, while she sucks away on his cock...just as she begins cumming, he blows a huge load and she moves off to view it, as it spurts over her tits and belly and face...she is licking it all up now and saving some in her hand for him, and as she moves around to feed him some of his own hot cream, the audience erupts in applause and passionate cheers...points for both, game over...

As soon as they are able, the photos are taken of both winners...covered in piss and cum, they are given the prizes of the vials of piss to keep in remembrance of this day...

(Damn, this is Nasty! I Love It!)