The Pitstop

Story Info
Shorkara Gronnsblood makes a pitstop during an adventure!
4.8k words
4.07
5.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comment from the Writer:

Hey everyone: this is my first step into the realm of erotica and my introduction tale to the site! The story is to mostly flex my writing style, my characters, and setting! It was written for the intention of being done quick, to the point, and littered with story and smut as a fine mix! I enjoy writing in the World of Warcraft fantasy setting, but may or may not write in others should I show any interest! If you like what you read, please rate or leave a comment; the more I see a reaction from the community, the more I'll write!

Thanks for reading in advance, hope you enjoy!

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS FUTA/DICKGIRL CONTENT. READER BEWARE. This is your one and only warning!

~~~~~~~~~

The Fourth War had ended, and N'zoths influence had been halted; Azeroth had been saved once more. With it, many heroes from both the faction war and the campaign against the Old Gods influence had returned home, one of them being Shorkara Gronnblood. She was an Orc; tall, strong, muscular even for her build - with an intimidating personality to match. She wasn't exactly the most nasty of women, if anything she was more level headed than most of her kind. Whatever rage that came naturally to her was instead directed in one of two lucrative and primitive ways: money, or sex.

Yes, if she wasn't selling herself to the highest bidder to make some masterclass suite of armor, she was usually found finding new contacts out in the world. Those contacts usually ended up getting in bed with the insatiable orcess. She was staggering when it came to the physical, and a few IQ points more than the average berserker meant she was a dangerously cunning socially. It worked well with business as a mercenary, and wonders when getting some curvy woman in some sad excuse for 'battle armor' to lay with her in a spur of the moment.

The orcess had contracted herself with some party of uptight adventurers to slay some figure practicing dark arts, and en route to the Plageulands they had stopped at a neutral tavern by Shorkara's request. Most didn't need to stop, but when the tallest - and strongest - of the group demanded something, usually their needs were met. It didn't take long for the woman to convince the party to rest here for the night, and once they had disappeared to their room for the evening, she went on the hunt.

Scanning the tavern, she had spotted a Sin'dorei wearing a skintight vest and gloves, with her thick thighs bare for all to look at - laced in frilly white silken strands that criss-crossed up her body. Her boots were pointed - white, to match her ensemble. She looked like a Hallow's End bastardization of a priestess, but knowing elven culture, she was probably just a priestess. A moment of sweet talking the tipsy woman, she stole the Sin'dorei up to her own room she paid for on her own accord - hefting the woman by her legs as she stomped toward the bed. The curvy blood elf flopped back onto the bed when dropped onto it, her arms splaying back as she grinned up at the towering orc that had already worked off her vest and belt. A sweat stained undershirt barely covered a wall of solid, green abs. The amazonian orc's breasts forcing the tight fabric up as the ground clattered heavily with pieces of her armor. The priestess took in the sight of this majestically strong warrior with her overwhelming mix of masculinity and femininity: A round face, plush lips, and two tusks along with faded baby blue eyes. Solid black hair that rolled down her shoulders into four folded braids with a central mohawk bobbing wildly with her simple movements. Her nostrils flared as she let out a hot wave of warm air past her thick, solid gold bull ring like some pack animal. The blood red plate was almost entirely stripped from her form, aside for the greaves and boots which the orc was swiftly working at.

"Ergh!" The sin'dorei called in a playful disgust, "Do you even bathe?" She questioned the orc as the leggings detached from their straps and fell to the floor.

"From time to time." Shorkara said with a toothy grin, the cloth tights that wrapped around her powerful thighs strained tightly against the contents that packed below - causing the elf's eyes to widen in surprise. "... Most of the time it's a tongue bath."

"What-... are you not a woman?" The priestess shot up, baffled as she set her hands at the edge of the bed and leaned forward, staring down at the bulge that was tucked away in the woman's garments with a confused squint. Shorkara rolled her eyes, 'Elves.'

"Not exactly." Shorkara said, her strong, calloused hands moving to tug at the tights as she stared down at the monster that has been so horribly hidden away. Her nostrils flared once more, this time at the scent of her own musk, then staring back at the elf as she watched the woman breath it in naturally, smirking. "My parents simply call it 'Their gift from the ancestors', others in my culture simply think of it as a blessing of strength and authority. Let's just say you're getting the best of both sides, hm?"

The blood elf glanced up, her fel green gaze shimmering in the dim tavern light - her short blonde hair bobbing with her head as it tilted from one side to the other. "So, you have a-... sword, then."

Shorkara snorted, her fingers beginning to tuck the garments down as the base of her weapon had begun to show itself. Thick inch after inch of hot, semi flaccid orc cock revealed itself to the curious eyes above; the sin'dorei's gaze widening as her jaw slacked at the sight of the full reveal. Lower and lower did the hands dip, right up until the point where the uncut head would bob outward in a heavy droop from the woman's pelvis. The thing was the same shade of green of the skin, wafting heavily of a strong musk from traveling all day. With the pants down, her hands returned up to her center to roll over her shirt, grabbing at the bottom and lifting it up to toss it off to the side as her heavy bust proudly bounced on display. With a final stance with her hands on her hips, the woman grinned down at the clearly bewildered sin'dorei. "More like a warmaul."

The priestess was horrified at the sight, she didn't even THINK they could get this big! However, Shorkara's length - and girth - had proven otherwise, as the seven inch monster twitched as it thickened in size invitingly. The pulse was powerful, and her hips swayed as her balls hung heavy with seed. A delicate hand aimlessly had brought itself over to the member, fingers wrapping around the girth as she felt the cock fill the entirety of her palm and fail to complete the circle for a full grip. The elf's heart beat heavily in her chest, and she took another breath of hot air through her nose as she purred up. "It's impressive. Unlike anything I've seen."

"Thought as such. How about showing it some love then, since it's so impressive." Shorkara said flatly, her tone - while still playful and riding with the exploration for the smaller woman resting on the bed - still holding a layer of authority as she tried to snap the woman into action. The wide eyed sin'dorei forced her stare up, nodding her head in a slow, nearly fascinated fashion at the words; clearly wanting to show the orc she was keen. With that, Shorkara took her position that she usually found herself taking with these tavern visits: one hand gripped powerfully on a fistful of someone's hair while the other hung limply at her side. The blood elf's lips slowly drawing down, closer and closer to the warm slab of hanging orc meat as she drew in at a terribly slow pace. Contact was finally made, however, lipstick smearing against the warm skin of the top of the orc's cock, resulting in a satisfied purr from the warrior above. "There, that's good."

Another kiss, and another, and another as the priestess grew intimate with the top half of the shaft, the cock twitching and swelling as more girth and length was added; the veins thrived and accented down the bottom half of the cock as the skin peeled back to reveal the preslicked head for the sin'dorei. Without much of a wait, the elf acted with her tongue as it rolled out and drew across the now revealed tip. Circles from the muscle causing Shorkara to groan in a terribly lusty need. The orc acted in the moment, pumping her hips as the cock smeared along her tongue and face - nearly covering the entirety of the woman's left side of her expression. "Fuck, you elves always look good down there."

The Sin'dorei drew her hands up from the beds corner up along those powerful thighs below, only to meet around the base of the orcs cock to give slow, teasing pumps up and down the section of the shaft that she pulled herself away from. Now, the tip was resting right between the priestess' lips, Shorkara taking that as a hint as she pushed forward in an exploring probe. Quickly did the elf's lips part to welcome the impatient member, the tongue withering at the underneath of the shaft as the saliva drenched the tip during it's entry. Stands of spittle oozed down her chin as she stared up at the sight of the woman that now had complete control over the act. Shorkara's tongue rolled gently over one of her tusks as she spoke down below to the slut that would begin to feel the tip tickle at the back of her throat. "Enjoying yourself?"

"Mmmmhm!" The sin'dorei nearly gagged out in affirmation as the cockhead slowed to test her gag reflex. To Shorkara's surprise - or lack thereof - it seemed this priestess knew how to swallow some dick. With little warning did the hand that was holding the blonde hair shift to grip harshly at the back of her skull as her hips plowed forward - causing the Sin'dorei to gag and brace herself. The now fully hard cock was forced down her throat. The orc called out like a victroy to some battle in wild satisfaction at the tightness as she choked the sin'dorei out, quickly pulling the shaft from the elf to give her a moment of sudden sputtering out and around the cock. A few moments of coughing and gasping for air, before she glared up at the orcess.

"Sorry, couldn't resist." Shorkara cooed, before motioning with her finger. "You've been kind enough to prepare the warmual, now ready to see it in action?" She asked, stroking the shaft as she pumped it in its newly lubricated state. The priestess flopped back on her elbows to watch, a hand removing the spittle that was staining her chin as she caught her breath and returned with her own smirk. The nameless woman flopped back onto the bed, spreading her thick, pale thighs and drawing her tabard up to show at the silken cloth that was the final barrier from what Shorkara had been so eager to get at with this pitstop. It was enough of a response from the elf, as Shorkara drew herself forward and crawled to overtake the woman's view entirely. Her large body loomed high as the bed creaked under the weight of the massive woman. 'Human beds aren't made for someone like ME', she told herself happily as she watched the elf's eyes flare in excitement. Finally positioned above the woman with her hands resting on both sides of the elf, the Elf pushed herself forward to work at bringing the elf into erotic overdrive. Her cockhead had found itself grinding against the elf's fine, silken panties; smearing her musky pre against the fabric messily as the orc watched with a tip of her head downward. The sin'dorei shuddered in response, her long ears curling in embarrassment as she chewed on her lower lip in growing need.

"Wait." The woman said, and Shorkara blew air from between her lips as she paused in all of her advances. A growl sounded from above as the elf gulped, clearly not exactly looking to make this woman angry or deny her what lust they had between one another. "I wish to know your name." Were the next words, which made the orcess blink in confusion, and slowly grin in satisfaction.

"You wish to know my name?" She asked curiously, pulling herself in as she ground her fat cockhead against the woman's cover. "I can tell you - only if you promise to do something for me in return."

"Nrr-..." The sin'dorei groaned at the feeling of such an impressive member teasing at her covered nethers. "What? What do you wish?" She said in response, watching the strong woman lean down to respond in a soft, sultry whisper.

"I wish for you to scream it so the whole tavern may hear." Shorkara demanded, bringing a hand down to the fabric to force it aside with one big, green finger. She then drew her fingers in to guide her cockhead against the sin'dorei's tight, slick lips. The priestess gasped and her face - which was already flushed with arousal - grew a shade darker red as she felt the large member demand its entry. The elf's body obliged happily, as the member slicked with saliva and pre met with a pair of wet, waiting lips that spread happily for the dick - the mewls of bliss coming from above only drawing the orc's hips forward ever quicker. The first inch began to spread the woman truly, and her voice went from that soft mewling to a loud, stretched moan as her arms flung themselves around the orc's neck to hold on for support. Even when the nails dug in to the green skin, Shorkara didn't seem to mind, and still continued at her controlled pace while the cock buried it's way deep within the tight, welcoming slit. The heat and tense, rhythmic pulsing from the priestess' shuddering folds made the stud grunt in satisfaction as she felt the body grow accustomed to her dick. "Scream for me; Shorkara, to FUCK you, Elf." The orc barked down, watching the pleasure stricken slut that was dealing with the stretching to gather herself and call out in a near scream.

"Fuck me, Shorkara! Oh, Sunwell!" She cried out, dragging her claws against the studs shoulder blades as the cock continued to spread forward in its warpath. Inch after inch of thick, green orc dick spread the blood elf nicely, and only when she finally reached the woman's deepest did she pause to let the elf gather herself. There was only a little left of her cock that wasn't buried into her latest lay, and the satisfaction of knowing that she was as deep as anyone could go only made her mind fog in primal, egotistical bliss. The words that came from the woman's lips as she drew blood at her upper back put the woman into a state of near sexual frenzy - one that would get what she finally deserved.

Shorkara adjusted herself, positioning her hips in preparation for what was to come: strong arms moving to grab at the bedsheets the woman had been laying on, and flex her thighs as she shifted her body in a way that could better rut the woman below. A deep breath of the sex filled air fueled the orc's veins like the heat of battle, and with little mercy did she pull her hips back to begin the process of absolutely fucking the sin'dorei dumb. The slick shaft bore itself to the relatively cool tavern room air as she disengaged from the woman's sleeve nearly to a point where the cock would slip out from her folds - only to then SLAM forward like a battering ram against the woman's sex in a single, powerful thrust. The force was enough to cause the wooden frame of the bed to slam against the wall loudly; the wooden legs of the cheap build scratching against the wood as Shorkara pulled out to repeat the process with an equally strong return to settle in the routine. The shaft would pull from the woman's slightly gaping sleeve, leaving her feeling empty and lacking, before pounding forward to overcharge her nerves and send waves of pure erotic bliss rolling down her spine. The loud screams of pleasure from the sin'dorei along with the beastly grunts from the warrior intermingled with the banging of bed against the wall as the lovemaking truly commenced now. The elf's hands flung from Shorkara's back down to the sheets, yanking them this way and that as she gasped and moaned in sexual bliss - her eyes closed as her body was worked into by the large brute. Drops of sweat fell from the orc as her body grew more and more heated from the fucking, her tongue rolling out to catch a droplet to taste at her own hard work.

"Take this cock like the elven slut you are!" Shorkara demanded in a loud tone, staring down at the sight of this beautifully voluptuous elf quiver with each powerful thrust as she submitted to the sheer power of her unhindered fucking. Those poor breasts bouncing hidden beneath the tight fabric. If anything, the stud was angry that she wasn't able get her hands on them - but, the satisfaction of leaving this woman a mess without even having to have her fully strip was equally satisfying. Always new challenges when it came to making love with random, beautiful women - and most of the time they find their own excitement in the matter. In the end, being selfish was in her nature and always made her thrive, and if she'd have it her way there would be a harem with her last name it and every slut getting a tattoo to marked as hers.

'Not a bad idea.' Shorkara told herself over the blissful screams of the woman below her, 'Just need the money.' She reluctantly told herself, picking up speed in the hammering as the frame battered against the wall, louder and louder. Her cock suddenly feeling the sudden, reverberating squeezes of the female orgasm as she slowed her thrusting, and simply gave herself to the elf to enjoy. Every squeeze was tight and hot, and even as she hissed in satisfaction of her nearly footlong log of a cock being milked for its worth, she still dwelled in her mind as she watched the sin'dorei turn her head this way and that as her body was overtaken by bliss as the first of many orgasms came from her partner.

'Wonder how the party is doing.'

~~~~~~~~~

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

The wall clattered with the wooden frame as Shorkara's group listened from the other room - everyone quiet as they glanced at one another curiously at the noises that were coming from the other side of the wall. Muffled moans of bliss and shouts of pleasure as well filled the ears of the party - everyone listening with second hand 'embarrassment' except for their 'leader' of the party, a sin'dorei man with his arms folded. He cleared his throat, and everyone who were muttering to one another lewdly now stood to attention at the agitated elf.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

"What?" Dillar, the healer of the group, spoke. He was a goblin with flowing robes and a long staff. He looked like a priest, if not for the shit eating grin and the bedazzlement of rings and gems that littered his hands, wrist, and neck. "At least now we know why she wanted a separate room."

Thump. Thump. Thump. THUMP.

"Most unfortunate." Sila spoke up, a sin'dorei woman that wore what appeared to be a tight black bodysuit. She was a rogue - skilled at stealth and moving without a trace - and it spoke in both appearance and personality. "Would love to have shared a room with her if I knew THAT was going to be happening."

THUMP. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.. Thump. Thump.

"Yeah? Eager for some LONG talks about the political situation of the Horde? Seems like it could be quite the conversation!" Dillar barked, then laughing loudly. Sila smirked in response, but said nothing.

Thump. Thump. Thump. THUMP.

"She be a woman of powa'." A troll, Zul'zin, said. She was a beastmaster - her mighty raptor that came along for the venture unfortunately not at her side by tavern rules. By forcing her companion with other pets, the risk of returning to an empty stable and a VERY full raptor was high. Hopefully she wouldn't return to the stables tomorrow morning to a mob of angry hunters seeking vengeance for their pets. "She be gettin' what she want, in de' end of da' day."

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

"What gave that away." The Goblin said, leaning back on the bed with his arms folded behind his head in a relaxed fashion. Silence filled the room again.

'Oh, FUCK! FUCK! YES! GIVE IT TO ME, SHORKARA!'

12