The Pitstop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice made everyone in the room blink, and finally did their 'leader' - the warrior that simply went by 'Tug' - break the awkwardness. "I'm going to give her a piece of my mind." He said, standing as he moved to brush a strand of his long, silken hair from his face.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

"What?" Sila said, a tad taken aback. "You want to go into that room and interrupt an orc with their partner? Are you mad?" She laughed, and so did the rest of the party. Tug got so angry he nearly cracked his leather gloves he wore. He turned and pointed a finger dramatically at the woman.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

"I will hear NOTHING MORE from a degenerate slut that would lay with a beast like that!" He cried out, everyone staring blankly at the man as Sila folded her arms into a sharp glare. "You - and anyone willing to let this stand by that is a proud sin'dorei - don't deserve the title or nobility that comes from being a blood elf!"

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

"Woah, take it easy." Dillar said, his brow furrowed as he motioned towards the Elf at his side. "We're just kidding around, bud! Why you gotta' go and call Sila a slut like that?" He seemed serious in his tone, agitated at the namecalling.

THUMP. THUMP. Thump. Thump.

"He be a weak man." Zul'zin said, offering a toothy grin to the sin'dorei warrior before tilting her head to one side curiously. "Perhaps he be feelin' a challenge in his authority~."

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Sila responded with her expression going from anger to fascinated satisfaction, staring the man down as the party turned on him for insulting her. He waved a hand and turned, stomping towards the door. "You're the saddest lot of adventures I've ever seen - I will show you how a leader puts the rabble in place." His pouty lips turned into a violent sneer, opening and closing the door behind him as he made the short walk towards the next room over...

~~~~~~~~~

"S-... Shorkara! I'm going to c-... cum!" The elf cried out once more, throwing her exhausted her back as the second orgasm was reached by the sin'dorei so suddenly - another way of tightening around her shaft, along with the slicking of female fluids that made the orc's head spin in need. Her own release was upon her, and the several long minutes of fucking this tight, equally pent up sleeve below her were drawing her to her own orgasm as well. A few final humps, a hilting of her cock deep within the woman as she painfully nuzzled against the priestess' insides like a battering ram. The sensitive flesh that acted as the boundary to the womb. Shorkara chewed on her lower lip as she brought her hands to the woman's waist to grip them tightly, and let her balls lurch up to send that thick, warm, virile orcish seed through that cum vein and right into the woman's sex.

Right before the door opened.

"LISTEN HERE YOU BEAST-..." 'Tug' called out, pointing a finger, as his stare went from aggressive and accusatory to something that resembled a troll mindslave: blank.

The sight he had before him was one truly for the books; a powerful, muscular form that was flexing from being overworked ontop of another - a layer of sweat glistening in the dimly lit candle light that the room provided. Two legs swung around the lower back - thick, pale, and elven - with the feet interlocked as a pair of fat, green, equally sweaty balls twitched with each thick rope that was being deposited deep into the woman's core. Loud groans and desperate moans of bliss from the woman the beast was almost laying on the figure below the orc, slowly rising up as her bare ass cheeks flexed to rise to her full, intimidating height. Without a word, Shorkara pulled away, giving the intruding man the next sight of a near footlong, wet, and still terribly hard cock pulled itself out from a gaping elven sex. Even as she stepped away to take a breath and bask in the sight of her work, she was still oblivious to the man behind her, who saw the true results of Shorkara's passion: a pair of gaped lips that oozed a near constant stream of thick, musky seed. His eyes trailed up, slowly, towards the woman that had ownership over the wellfucked cunt. A sin'dorei woman, with a bloated gut full of cum, as she dreamily laid there in her post orgasmic bliss.

Shorkara blinked, and glanced back behind her to stare at the man that seemed to have been frozen in time. She brought a hand up to wipe at her brow, and grinned toothily over to the 'leader' of the expedition that had come to check up on her and the commotion, clearly. "Oh, how long have you been watching?" She questioned with a vile snicker, before watching the weak willed man fall backwards and collapse in a faint.

~~~~~~~~~

The moments that 'Tug' came too, his head was spinning and the back of his neck throbbed in pain. Everything was hazy, but what he could make out was a wild slamming of a fist on the door, several voices calling out in anger. Something about an 'unpaid' bill, a 'relentless tab' and 'dirty sheets'? He brought a hand up to his head and rubbed his temples slowly as he glanced around. It was night, that was clear, and he was in a room.

His room?

Yes, the tavern room. With his party. And the orc abomination. The woman with the co-... the member. He fainted, perhaps a slip of the mind? A trick from the green skin? He spotted something on the counter near the bed he was laying on, a letter, written with his name on it.

'Sila! Yes, you always were loyal.' he said to himself, leaning in to grab at the parchment and open it. To his dismay, the letter wasn't from Sila, but the orc Shorkara.

'Dear Tug - or whatever your real name is,

Sila told me how you called her a slut, Dillar affirmed it was true, and the troll told me you called me a beast, is that right? Let this be a lesson in understanding strength, little man, and know that there is always someone bigger and better than you. People will follow the strong, and cast the weak aside.

Thanks for offering to cover the tab and give us the map to our target, we'll take it from here. I'm sure you have your own problems to deal with anyways.

Signed, Shorkara Gronnsblood.'

The man stared with a seething rage at the small children's drawing of four figures. A tall orcish figure in the center, with their arms around an elf and a troll. A smaller figure with pointed ears was off to the side, clearly cheering for the centered figure. It was clear that Shorkara would be getting much more than just her reward from slaying their target. He balled the letter up, and screamed in rage at his situation, as a voice called from the other side of the door:

"I'm getting the bouncer!"

12