The Pixie Stories 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayG88
JayG88
26 Followers

And oh look! A beautiful cock was just three inches from her face.

She got herself ready. If she was to have an audience she'd better take the game seriously.

She gave a little frown, pushing her full top lip against her cute button nose and composed herself. She gave herself up to the game.

Suzie was the boss she would do all that was asked of her.

Pixie would emulate Suzie and her professionalism, zealous dedication and efficiency. But Pixie wasn't before a computer or an important file or spreadsheets. She was on her knees, naked and (though she didn't know it) little more than a plaything.

Suzie unbuttoned her suit jacket, revealing her maroon blouse. She was feeling slightly hot and dizzy with the raging blood pounding through her veins at all she had so far accomplished.

She had not given one thought to the consequences.

Her body itched with a pleasure she had never known.

She had reduced these two to mere bodies.

Pixie, eyes closed, tongue poked politely out, Neil's rubied cock resting on the very tip of Pixie's tongue; the tension was thick as night and all of it was her creation.

Suzie was recreating the moment she had walked in on them last week.

Absent was the pearl of Neil's cum on the soft pointed tip of Pixie's pink tongue but there was plenty of time.

Suzie made them keep as still as possible in this position, she had not made up her mind how long for.

She had no idea of what ran though their minds.

Neil was doing all he could to put his mind elsewhere, to render himself nothing but the regular beat of electrical impulses running along the nerves of his cock. That burning pulse, like his own sun, he was desperately trying to regulate.

Oh the release, the beautiful godly release he would feel if only Suzie would allow his cock to sink into Pixie's perfect expectant mouth! Neil lamented silently.

For Pixie the challenge was just as difficult. Pixie loved to give head, she considered herself rather gifted in that field. To have a beautiful cock, ready, hard, glistening, on the very extremity of her tongue and not move towards it to envelop it was a torture the like of which she'd never experienced before.

'Steady Pixie'

Suzie cooed in her ear,

'You moved ever so slightly there, back just a centimetre or two, that's it'

Pixie shuffled backwards an inch.

'Good girl, what a good girl'.

Suzie rested her twitching hand on her shoulder blade for the second time that day.

Pixie looked up at her and struggled to speak

'Please Suzie'

She slurred,

'I can't take it. Can't I just give it a little lick?'

Neil groaned at her words and his cock reared up in her face.

For a mini-second Pixie moved her lips towards his helmet.

'BAD GIRL'

Suzie's hand met Pixie's cheek and brought her to the floor in one sweep.

Pixie yelped like a puppy, her cheek flamed, shocked she stared up at Suzie fearfully.

Suzie loomed over her.

'Did I say you could speak never mind lick?'

Pixie slowly turned her head side to side.

'Exactly, back to your position.'

As Pixie stumbled to her knees Suzie unexpectedly grasped Neil's cock.

It hardened in her hand and gave off such heat she shrank back from it for a moment then squeezed it.

Suzie watched Neil's reaction,

He looked at her but he was so drunk with arousal that he was barely there or even aware Suzie was holding his pulsating cock. He was like a zombie.

Pixie now fearful of Suzie was back as before.

'Tongue out girl'

Pixie obeyed, she shuffled closer and Suzie delicately rested the very tip of Neil's shining cock onto Pixie's extended tongue.

Just as Pixie thoughts were formulating themselves and wondering if this was a game after all Suzie reassured her.

She crouched down beside her. Patted her head, drew herself close and looking into her blue eyes and said as sweetly as a mother to a child 'Dear, dear Pixie I'm sorry to have slapped you but you did disobey me, you had to be punished didn't you hmm? You broke the rules'

Pixie whispered like a scolded schoolgirl trying to make amends

'I didn't mean too'

'Of course you didn't'

Said Suzie and again rested her hand on her shoulder, but then as she straightened herself up, just for the briefest moment she let her hand fall onto the top of Pixie's right breast.

Neil was groggy with it all. God how much he wanted to just let go, if only Suzie would let it all be over. Keeping this position was torture, delicious, blissful torture, but if he only could (for just one moment), sink his cock into Pixie's mouth he could be free of Suzie's hold.

Suzie took off her jacket and flung it onto the nearest chair. She crouched down beside Pixie and stared at her face, at her tongue, then down her extended back, her pale thighs, the beautiful corn gold of her hair falling onto her shoulders, her little feet curled under her, the trio of small brown moles that ran down her ankle.

Suzie took it all in (burning it into her memory for evermore) as Pixie tried her best to act the statue though her eyes couldn't help but follow Suzie's.

Suzie moved closer and then in a move that made Pixie gasp and almost retract her tongue, Suzie grasped her right breast.

With her other hand she smoothed Pixies hair in reassurance as she stiffened with alarm.

Neil's eyes focused for a moment as his cock twitched, how much longer a small voice asked deep in his brain, he would sleep a thousand years after he'd come he thought.

Pixie had never been touched intimately by a girl before, sure Simone and Mandy, Melinda and Heidi had all had a good feel once she'd had them done but this was different, this was in a game the rules to which she didn't know or understand. She didn't know what to do or what to feel, the circumstances were so alien to her. Pixie didn't know it but Suzie too was all mixed up.

Why had she done that? She had no idea but it was done and in this office she was king, so why worry? She gave herself up to the moment, running her fingers exploringly over her breast.

'Keep still'

Whispered Suzie, her warm breath curled into Pixie's ear like steam.

'I've never felt implants before, they are implants aren't they?'

Pixie nodded.

Neil groaned as the word implants brought back the rushed flood of heaven he had felt when Pixie with little prompting had leaned over him last week and enveloped his erection in her breasts, pushed them tight together and then with an abandon bordering on violence rubbed them up and down so that for a very long moment he stood on the precipice of an almighty orgasmic oblivion.

Suzie slapped her breast

'Ridiculous, whorish things'

she said contemptuously.

Pixie tried to move but Suzie rested her other hand on the small of her back as her other hand pressed her erect little nipple between her fingers

'your nipple probably can't feel a damn thing'

She muttered as she toyed with it.

Suddenly Suzie brought her mouth to Pixie's neck, neither Pixie nor Suzie knew what was happening.

'Stupid girl, turning yourself into a joke for the sake of pathetic male attention.'

Her words were undermined by her seductive tone as she pressed her lips to Pixie's neck and planted a small lingering kiss.

Pixie was hazy with confusion. Her thoughts had never travelled so far from what she understood.

Here she was naked, with Neil's beating cock on her tongue, Suzie's lips on her neck and her hand gently massaging her breast with cruel words spoken so softly.

Before she could think what, if anything she could do, Suzie was back on her feet.

She picked up her coat, took her iphone out of her pocket and before either Neil or she could blink Suzie took a quick snatch of photographs.

The flash and the click brought Neil back from oblivion

' Hey'

He mustered feebly.

Suzie dropped her phone into her pocket.

'I think you're wife would love to see these'

Pixie was too lost in her thoughts to hear what Suzie had said.

'Suzie you can't'

Neil said, as he moved forward,

Pixie automatically moved closer to envelop his cock but quickly retracted in case Suzie should notice.

'Pixie, yes I saw, relax I'm not going to hurt you. Insurance Neil, you have nothing to fear as long as you play along. Has it been so bad? Half an hour I've had your cock resting on her tongue, did that feel good or did it drive you fucking crazy? Looking at you and your thousand-yard stare I'd guess you're still out of it. The ultimate itch you can't scratch huh?'

Suzie laughed as she placed her bag over her shoulder

'Pixie put him out of his misery and do the one damn thing I know you can actually do competently: suck his dick like the fucking Barbie doll you are.'

Suzie slammed the door as her words hung in the air.

Without thinking, the sheer release, the burning white pleasure overcame Pixie and Neil simultaneously.

Pixie seized Neil's buttocks and pressed her head hard into his crouch taking every inch of Neil's cock into her mouth.

This simple movement, this one straight-forward motion turned all time to dust and all thoughts abstract. Pixie became a cock-sucking machine, the energy and violence of her movements (which Neil's fumbling hands could not regulate as his fingers ran aimlessly through her luminous blonde locks) as she feasted off Neil's cock; her hot mouth making it all the more beautifully agonisingly for him.

In one flash it was finally over.

Pixie's mouth filled with the juice of her frantic efforts, she couldn't swallow fast enough, it flowed like water, sweet, sticky and with an ever so slight sting of salt.

Neil collapsed into the nearest chair utterly drained and departed from everything for a long two minutes, his breath struggling to go steady.

Pixie, stood up and taking her hairband from the desk fixed her hair into bunches. What a game, what an experience, wait till she told her best friend Mandy what had happened!

She looked at Neil, his eyes were closed but his cock was still hard.

She moved over to Neil and gently started to stroke his cock, instantly it flicked a greeting.

Neil opened his eyes still groggy.

'Neil'

She said in her little girl voice.

'I don't want to lose my job.'

She leaned down and gave his cock a little peck it immediately pushed towards her lips.

Neil muttered just above a whisper

'Pixie, until I can think of a way out of this you better get used to the idea that we are little more than Suzie's playthings.'

Pixie straightened up but continued stroking Neil's silky cock.

'Playthings? You mean like a doll or a toy, is that what you mean?'

Exasperated Neil replied

'Yes, it's an easy enough concept to understand. Even you should be able to make sense of it.'

'So every Friday I am Suzie's doll, and you too.'

'Yes' Neil was returning to life.

'But why?'

'Look...'

Neil sat up properly Pixie released his cock.

'Until this gets sorted, you are little more than her slave as am I, god help us.'

Slave.

That word moved something in Pixie, her pussy tingled, slave. Of course, that was what the game was: master and slave! Now she understood it!

Oh, this all made sense to her.

And if by playing this game, getting called a bimbo and having it a little rough meant she kept her job then so be it.

Ok, Suzie kissing her neck and fondling her breast wasn't on, but she'd explain that, Suzie would understand. If only Pixie had realised earlier what the game was all that could have been avoided.

Pixie was delighted with herself for working it all out on her own.

Neil stood up and accidently Neil's cock rubbed against the breast Suzie had been keen to explore.

Pixie looked up at Neil and bit her bottom lip.

She opened her eyes as wide as she could. She felt mischievous all of a sudden.

'Neil, Suzie's the master but since she's gone doesn't that make you my master?'

She giggled and dropped to her knees assuming the posture of an attentive schoolgirl.

Neil stood there, contemplating her.

The swirl of the pleasure she'd given him still ran through his veins and his cock was still demanding more though he doubted he could take it without losing consciousness. He leaned down, lifted her head, gazed into her eyes for a moment and gently said:

'Pixie, you're too precious for this world.'

As Friday evening extended across the city, on the fifth floor of Xavier House, just down from Marlborough Square, in the offices of Regents Graphics, Neil was relaxing in his chair his head tilted back and his eyes closed; the very picture of a man who has utterly surrendered himself to pleasure.

Meanwhile Pixie (her hair now fixed in cute bunches that bounced either side of her pretty blonde head) was rocking seemingly endlessly on the shaft of Neil's cock. She was going to be as dedicated and professional as Suzie. If this was the game then Pixie was determined to be the best player she could possibly be. She would make the grade she'd do everything and anything that was necessary. She would be the most obedient sex slave there had ever been! Neil's fingers softly folded around her golden locks as he pushed her harder onto his crotch, she obeyed and went as fast as she possibly could, it didn't mater to her, just as long as she was told what she had to do. She was in ecstasy.

JayG88
JayG88
26 Followers
12