The Pixie Stories 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayG88
JayG88
26 Followers

"In the past where it belongs. Let's forget about it shall we?"

"Oh yes, sorry to go on."

"Good girl. Nice to see you got an appetite by the way. To look ato you oyu're as thin as a rake, not an ounce of fat on yer is there?"

"Oh, I'm one of those annoying people who can't put on weight, no matter how much I eat."

"I see, well apart from..." His eyes fixed on her chest and she saw his look and laughed. She was having fun.

"Yes, well apart from 'them' there's not much too me."

"Well nature's been good to yer I can see that." He laughed good naturedly, his cock felt wet.

"Well, not nature exactly." She delicately swallowed a speared ribbon of tagliatelle and an oyster mushroom.

"Oh?" He laughed conspiratorially whilst his cock demanded to be satisfied. By all that he held holy his cock would be in that girls mouth before the night was over.

It had been a lovely meal, the food had been modestly expensive and Max wouldn't let her get anywhere near the bill when it came. She felt completely at ease in his company, he was a great talker and though a lot of it went over her head (he spoke of his expanding property portfolio, some business in the Far East, the other companies he either owned or was involved in), she was suitably impressed. As they left the restaurant Max asked if he could walk with her a way.

"Well, Mr. Grifford, sorry Max, I had a lovely time. I'm sorry I wasn't more talkative."

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it girl, I imagine I bored the arse off you most of the time eh?"

"Of course not, it was a lot of fun. Just what I needed after the last few days."

"Forget all about it. Not another word."

"So I best get a tube I think. I have work in them morning don't I?" Pixie laughed. Max drew close.

"I know I'm old enough to be your father girl but how's about we carry this on somewhere..." He took in the street. "... a bit more private eh?"

Pixie nodded and Max grinned at her. She fell into step with him. She was getting a little carried away but what with possibly losing her job and now the boss taking her for dinner and inviting her... where exactly? She let her train of though stop a moment to take in the situation as best she could. What exactly was happening? Max was being really nice to her because he'd had to pretend to be rude to her in front of Suzie and Neil. He'd explained all that and that made sense. Maybe he felt bad still, or sorry for her and still felt he had to make it up to her.

"You don't have to hang accompany me if it's to make me feel better. I've had a lovely night..."

Max cut her off. His moustache bristled above his tensed smile. "Pixie listen to me, I want one thing and one thing only. Plain and simple, no strings attached, I want to fuck you."

He looked closely at her to study her reaction. But Max's bluntness, like bluntness always did, took a while to register with Pixie.

Max took her in looking totally speechless. He'd said the words and my god he felt ready. 'Those big fucking tits fake or not are gonna get a workin' over tonight and no mistake!' He thought gleefully.

"You've nothing to worry about girl. I'm not like that limp dick Neil, I'm a single man, you're a single lady and I've seen what you can do. Ever since I was emailed that photo I've been wanting a bit of that."

It was strange for Pixie to find herself with someone who spoke with such straight-forwardness. She admired him for it. There was no hidden agenda, no waiting wives, no anything. It was all in his words. She told herself to remember that.

"Well we gonna get going then? I'm freezing me bollocks off standing here." He joked.

Pixie laughed. She still did not know what to do. She felt torn. She knew a nice bit of peace and quiet was needed in her life but here was Max. He was much older than her, thirty-five years older in fact and she'd never slept with anyone older than forty. He was not handsome, but that didn't always matter but he had a certain something. He'd made her laugh which a man hadn't done for a while. He was commanding and so confident and that tugged hard at her natural submissiveness. She stood still and looked at him with the biggest eyes she could muster. She just didn't know what to do.

"Look here girl, no-strings-attached, simple. You look like you could do with a bit of FLC - Fucking loving care, and not on an office floor but on a proper bed. I want to fuck you, you to suck me cock and me to cum all over your tits. I'm putting all me cards on the table here. Comprende?"

She looked at him whilst his words wrapped themselves around her brain. The words he'd spoken 'suck' and 'cock' as always held a little magic for her. What was she going to do? This was more trouble wasn't it? Mandy would be pulling her away from this man if she were here wouldn't she, wouldn't she? But there was no harm really, no objection on his part, only hers: what was her objection? Well after recent events she wanted a little slice of the quiet life. But then again, as a one off, her boss, no the owner of the company she worked for, wanted her to suck his cock and cum all over her boobs! Well he hadn't fired her, so she did owe him there. But did she want to, did she want to go with him, did she want to suck his cock? 'Suck' and 'cock' those words floated before her tantalisingly. Did she want to go with Max?

The answer was... Yes.

JayG88
JayG88
26 Followers
12