The Pizza Man

Story Info
A broken hearted fellow finds company in a Pizza Man.
1.4k words
4
28.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at the downstairs bar in the Mellow Mushroom one day, enjoying a drink after work. I was moving back and forth from watching a baseball game and looking around the restaurant trying to keep my mind occupied. I had just come out of a bad relationship and was trying my hardest not to think of that she-devil. After one of my many trips to the restroom, I noticed the kitchen staff cooking away. One of the cooks in particular caught my eye. He was a young man in his early 20's. I tried not to stare for too long at this fresh-faced guy, so I went back to the bar. I moved to a new seat where I could get a better glimpse at the kitchen, but more importantly, the studly, sweating pizza man. I started watching his every move. I saw the way he gracefully moved around the kitchen, avoiding running into his co-workers; the way he sensually massaged and stretched the dough. I couldn't help but notice his strong muscular body every time he tossed the dough in the air. My pants grew tighter watching his thin ample frame move about. After an hour of this, I decided I was going to talk to him, get to know him, maybe even sleep with him. I couldn't believe myself, I've never felt this way about another man before, but there was something about him that made me want to jump behind the bar, clear off the prep-table, throwing bits of dough and pepperoni all over the floor. I wanted to rip his clothes off, exposing his muscular body and full thick cock, and fuck him on the cutting boards till he came all over himself and the shredded cheese. I don't know what had come over me. I kept imagining different scenarios of taking him, ripping his clothes off, licking his well-toned chest, working my hands all over his body, sucking his fat, rock-hard cock in the elevator shaft, riding him on the bar, taking him from behind in the freezer. I could not wait till the kitchen closed and he got off of work.

Closing time was only a few minutes away when the bartender told me I had to pay my tab. I slowly made my way out, getting every last glimpse of that sexy, young man that I could get. He had to stay behind and clean up the kitchen, so I decided to go to the upstairs bar - the one that had just opened, hoping he would come up for a drink or two when he was done. Then, maybe I could talk to him and make friends. An hour or so had past and I still hadn't seen that sexy guy that I fantasized about all night. I was about to leave when I saw him in the corner of my eye. My heart started beating faster. I still couldn't believe that I felt like this. He had gone home and changed. He looked even sexier than before. He had a loose long sleeve plaid shirt over a tight white undershirt which showed off his strong chest. His pants weren't particularly tight, but they were just tight enough to see the contours of his firm well-toned ass. I went over and introduced myself and we started talking. We traded jokes, drinks, and life stories. After a while we started to talk about relationships. I told him about the bad relationship I had just come out of and he had a similar story.

Then we traded sex stories. I was getting very aroused by his stories, imagining he was stroking my body and fucking me in strange places and positions. Then he asked a question I didn't think he'd ask, "Would you ever have sex with a guy?" I almost wanted to tell him then that I've been staring at him for the past couple of hours wanting to fuck and be fucked by him, to probe his naked, sweaty body with my hands, to get a chance to taste his massive dick erupting in my mouth, to feel his hard cock slowly enter my awaiting ass, but I didn't. I made up a story about how in high school, my good friend and I would masturbate together in the same room and how once we had jacked each other off, and that that was the only thing we did. I didn't think about asking him the same question. I guess I didn't want to give my hopes up. We continued to talk and drink for a few more hours till the bar closed. I gave him a ride home. He invited me in for a drink and we continued to talk and drink until there was an awkward pause.

He turned to me and asked, "Do you want to watch this porno I got today? It's about this woman pirate who... steals booty! HA!" I laughed and said ok. A few minutes into the porno he said that he was getting really turned on, I agreed, but it wasn't just the porn that was getting me hard.

Then he asked, "Would you be weirded out if I started to masturbate right now?"

I jokingly said with a smile on my face, "No, that's fine, I was about to ask the same thing." I was holding back my excitement as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his fat dick and started stroking it slowly. I tried not to look, even though I wanted to so badly.

He said, "It's ok if you want masturbate also." I thought about it for a minute and then pulled out my already erect cock. I couldn't take it anymore; I had to make my move.

"Would you mind if I sucked your cock?" I asked. There was a short pause. I got scared. I started thinking that I had crossed the line and was going to get beaten down.

He said, "I was waiting for you to say that." I had a shocked look on my face. All of the anxiety that I had built up soon vanished.

"Really?" I inquired.

"Yeah, I've been noticing you ever since you walked past the kitchen and sat down at the bar downstairs." I just laughed and started towards his fully erect cock.

I greeted his big, swollen head with gentle strokes of my tongue; slowly letting it in my warm, wet mouth. While dancing my tongue down his long smooth shaft, my hands were caressing his tender balls and stroking his well-pronounced taint. Meanwhile, he had managed to pull my shirt off and started to gently rub my back and shoulders. I pulled his cock out of my mouth long enough for me to undress him so that I could see his firm, well-toned body in more detail, but before I could go back to his mountainous cock to continue with what I was doing, he had pushed me back, took off my pants, and started to explore my dick the way I did his. It felt great, like he had been doing this his entire life. I ran my fingers through his luxurious hair as if to cheer him on. I rubbed his shoulders and upper back, wanting to make my way to his hot, rounded butt. This didn't last too long as I pulled his face close to mine and started to kiss his sweet, pouty lips while I explored every crevice with my hands. Then all of a sudden I pushed him off me, jumped on him like an animal pouncing on its prey, and thrust my hard cock in his firm ass. As he moaned with pleasure I pounded his ass faster and faster. With every thrust, waves of pleasure were being sent through our bodies. The faster I went, the better it felt. Just before I could not stand the intense pleasure anymore, I pulled out of his tight asshole and shoved his still hard cock in my ass and I started to ride him hard. I was pushing his cock in and out of me so fast that he was screaming. I kept riding his cock faster and faster until he came in me with full force. He came so hard that it triggered something in my body. I felt pleasure that I've never felt before. It was so great that I came all over his chest and stomach. I thought to myself, "I don't need that she-devil anymore, I could get used to this."